DEBUG: SourceDB initialized in 0.05166888237.
DEBUG: RepoDB initialized in 0.000195026397705.
DEBUG: Source URI: https://github.com/pisilinux/main/raw/master/editor/tex/texlive-bin/pspec.xml
pspec.xml (6.0 KB) 77% 34.71 MB/s [00:00:00]
pspec.xml (6.0 KB)100% 34.71 MB/s [00:00:00] [complete]
actions.py (8.0 KB) 60% 19.69 MB/s [00:00:00]
actions.py (8.0 KB) 92% 19.69 MB/s [00:00:00]
actions.py (8.0 KB)100% 19.69 MB/s [00:00:00] [complete]
DEBUG: InstallDB initialized in 0.000442981719971.
Unsatisfied Build Dependencies: gd-devel clisp-devel icu4c-devel t1lib-devel libXi-devel libXt-devel ffcall-devel libpng-devel libXaw-devel libXmu-devel libXpm-devel poppler-devel zziplib-devel libpaper-devel harfbuzz-devel freetype-devel graphite2-devel fontconfig-devel libsigsegv-devel ghostscript-devel
DEBUG: PackageDB initialized in 0.0729598999023.
Installing build dependencies.
DEBUG: HistoryDB initialized in 0.00167894363403.
DEBUG: PackageDB initialized in 0.0520191192627.
DEBUG: RepoDB initialized in 0.000286102294922.
DEBUG: checking libXmu release 11
DEBUG: InstallDB initialized in 0.000550031661987.
DEBUG: checking libXt-devel
DEBUG: checking libXext-devel
DEBUG: checking graphite2 release 8
DEBUG: checking clisp release 1
DEBUG: checking libX11-devel
DEBUG: checking libXpm release 12
DEBUG: checking gd release 9
DEBUG: checking webp-devel
DEBUG: checking tiff-devel
DEBUG: checking zlib-devel
DEBUG: checking libheif-devel
DEBUG: checking libavif-devel
DEBUG: checking libpng-devel
DEBUG: checking freetype-devel
DEBUG: checking fontconfig-devel
DEBUG: checking libjpeg-turbo-devel
DEBUG: checking ghostscript release 14
DEBUG: checking libsigsegv release 6
DEBUG: checking libXt release 12
DEBUG: checking libICE-devel
DEBUG: checking libSM-devel
DEBUG: checking xorg-proto
DEBUG: checking libX11-devel
DEBUG: checking zziplib release 8
DEBUG: checking libsdl2-devel
DEBUG: checking zlib-devel
DEBUG: checking freetype release 20
DEBUG: checking zlib-devel
DEBUG: checking brotli-devel
DEBUG: checking libpng-devel
DEBUG: checking glib2-devel
DEBUG: checking icu4c-devel
DEBUG: checking cairo-devel
DEBUG: checking graphite2-devel
DEBUG: checking freetype-devel
DEBUG: checking harfbuzz release 43
DEBUG: checking nss-devel
DEBUG: checking curl-devel
DEBUG: checking zlib-devel
DEBUG: checking tiff-devel
DEBUG: checking lcms2-devel
DEBUG: checking libpng-devel
DEBUG: checking gpgmepp-devel
DEBUG: checking freetype-devel
DEBUG: checking openjpeg2-devel
DEBUG: checking fontconfig-devel
DEBUG: checking libjpeg-turbo-devel
DEBUG: checking poppler release 23
DEBUG: checking icu4c release 15
DEBUG: checking fontconfig release 16
DEBUG: checking libutil-linux-devel
DEBUG: checking freetype-devel
DEBUG: checking expat-devel
DEBUG: checking libpaper release 11
DEBUG: checking t1lib release 1
DEBUG: checking libXi release 10
DEBUG: checking libXext-devel
DEBUG: checking libX11-devel
DEBUG: checking libXfixes-devel
DEBUG: checking xorg-proto
DEBUG: checking libpng release 20
DEBUG: checking zlib-devel
DEBUG: checking libXaw release 9
DEBUG: checking libXext-devel
DEBUG: checking libXmu-devel
DEBUG: checking libXpm-devel
DEBUG: checking libXt-devel
DEBUG: checking libX11-devel
DEBUG: checking ffcall
DEBUG: checking libX11 release 36
DEBUG: checking libxcb-devel
DEBUG: checking xorg-proto
DEBUG: checking aom-devel
DEBUG: checking x265-devel
DEBUG: checking webp-devel
DEBUG: checking dav1d-devel
DEBUG: checking libde265-devel
DEBUG: checking openh264-devel
DEBUG: checking libheif release 15
DEBUG: checking nspr-devel version >= 4.33
DEBUG: checking nss release 77
DEBUG: checking webp
DEBUG: checking tiff release 15
DEBUG: checking xz-devel
DEBUG: checking zlib-devel
DEBUG: checking zstd-devel
DEBUG: checking libjpeg-turbo-devel
DEBUG: checking cairo
DEBUG: checking glib2
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking freetype
DEBUG: checking graphite2
DEBUG: checking icu4c version >= 68.2
DEBUG: checking brotli release 5
DEBUG: checking webp
DEBUG: checking tiff
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking libavif
DEBUG: checking libheif
DEBUG: checking libpng
DEBUG: checking libvpx
DEBUG: checking freetype
DEBUG: checking fontconfig
DEBUG: checking libjpeg-turbo
DEBUG: checking lcms2 release 11
DEBUG: checking expat
DEBUG: checking freetype
DEBUG: checking libutil-linux
DEBUG: checking openjpeg2 release 12
DEBUG: checking libXt
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libXext
DEBUG: checking libX11-devel
DEBUG: checking libXext release 12
DEBUG: checking nss
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking curl
DEBUG: checking nspr
DEBUG: checking tiff
DEBUG: checking lcms2
DEBUG: checking gpgme
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking libpng
DEBUG: checking gpgmepp
DEBUG: checking freetype
DEBUG: checking openjpeg2
DEBUG: checking fontconfig
DEBUG: checking poppler-data
DEBUG: checking libjpeg-turbo
DEBUG: checking atk
DEBUG: checking gtk2
DEBUG: checking dbus
DEBUG: checking gdbm
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking fcgi
DEBUG: checking cairo
DEBUG: checking glib2
DEBUG: checking libSM
DEBUG: checking pango
DEBUG: checking ffcall
DEBUG: checking libICE
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libXau
DEBUG: checking libpcre
DEBUG: checking libxml2
DEBUG: checking ncurses
DEBUG: checking libXpm
DEBUG: checking libXext
DEBUG: checking freetype
DEBUG: checking harfbuzz
DEBUG: checking readline
DEBUG: checking fontconfig
DEBUG: checking libglade
DEBUG: checking libsigsegv
DEBUG: checking gdk-pixbuf
DEBUG: checking postgresql-lib
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking cairo release 16
DEBUG: checking glib2-devel
DEBUG: checking zlib-devel
DEBUG: checking libX11-devel
DEBUG: checking libpng-devel
DEBUG: checking libxcb-devel
DEBUG: checking freetype-devel
DEBUG: checking pixman-devel
DEBUG: checking libXext-devel
DEBUG: checking fontconfig-devel
DEBUG: checking libXrender-devel
DEBUG: checking libglvnd-devel
DEBUG: checking glib2 release 69
DEBUG: checking libpcre2-devel
DEBUG: checking zlib-devel
DEBUG: checking libffi-devel
DEBUG: checking libutil-linux-devel
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libXext
DEBUG: checking libXmu
DEBUG: checking libXpm
DEBUG: checking libXt
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking bzip2
DEBUG: checking brotli
DEBUG: checking libpng
DEBUG: checking libICE-devel
DEBUG: checking libutil-linux-devel
DEBUG: checking libSM release 12
DEBUG: checking libXext
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libavif release 2
DEBUG: checking libsdl2 release 21
DEBUG: checking libsdl3-devel
DEBUG: checking libXext
DEBUG: checking libXt
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking gpgmepp release 38
DEBUG: checking libgpg-error-devel
DEBUG: checking gpgme-devel
DEBUG: checking glib2-devel
DEBUG: checking libjpeg-turbo release >= 26
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking curl release 22
DEBUG: checking zstd-devel
DEBUG: checking zlib-devel
DEBUG: checking openssl-devel
DEBUG: checking libidn2-devel
DEBUG: checking libssh2-devel
DEBUG: checking libnghttp2-devel
DEBUG: checking libXmu
DEBUG: checking libICE
DEBUG: checking libXt
DEBUG: checking libXpm
DEBUG: checking libXext
DEBUG: checking libSM
DEBUG: checking libXaw
DEBUG: checking cups
DEBUG: checking tiff
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking libXt
DEBUG: checking libidn
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libpng
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking freetype
DEBUG: checking libpaper
DEBUG: checking openjpeg2
DEBUG: checking fontconfig
DEBUG: checking libjpeg-turbo
DEBUG: checking lcms2 version >= 2.8
DEBUG: checking poppler-data
DEBUG: checking gnu-gs-fonts-std
DEBUG: checking sqlite-devel
DEBUG: checking libutil-linux release 30
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking libXfixes release 10
DEBUG: checking libX11-devel
DEBUG: checking xorg-proto
DEBUG: checking libICE
DEBUG: checking libSM
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libICE release 12
DEBUG: checking DirectFB
DEBUG: checking alsa-lib
DEBUG: checking audiofile
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libXScrnSaver
DEBUG: checking libXext
DEBUG: checking libXinerama
DEBUG: checking libXrandr
DEBUG: checking libXrender
DEBUG: checking libXt
DEBUG: checking libglvnd
DEBUG: checking libsdl3
DEBUG: checking pulseaudio-libs
DEBUG: checking libjpeg-turbo
DEBUG: checking tiff
DEBUG: checking lzo
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking glib2
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libpng
DEBUG: checking libxcb
DEBUG: checking freetype
DEBUG: checking fontconfig
DEBUG: checking libXrender
DEBUG: checking pixman
DEBUG: checking libXext
DEBUG: checking libglvnd
DEBUG: checking aom
DEBUG: checking webp
DEBUG: checking x265
DEBUG: checking dav1d
DEBUG: checking tiff
DEBUG: checking glib2
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking libpng
DEBUG: checking libde265
DEBUG: checking openh264
DEBUG: checking gdk-pixbuf
DEBUG: checking openjpeg2
DEBUG: checking libjpeg-turbo
DEBUG: checking libxcb
DEBUG: checking libde265 release 1
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking tiff
DEBUG: checking libglvnd
DEBUG: checking giflib
DEBUG: checking libpng
DEBUG: checking freeglut
DEBUG: checking libjpeg-turbo
DEBUG: checking libffi release 14
DEBUG: checking aom
DEBUG: checking rav1e
DEBUG: checking dav1d
DEBUG: checking glib2
DEBUG: checking libpng
DEBUG: checking svt-av1
DEBUG: checking gdk-pixbuf
DEBUG: checking libjpeg-turbo
DEBUG: checking libglvnd release 10
DEBUG: checking libX11-devel
DEBUG: checking libxcb-devel
DEBUG: checking libXext-devel
DEBUG: checking libXfixes-devel
DEBUG: checking libXdamage-devel
DEBUG: checking libXxf86vm-devel
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking zstd
DEBUG: checking libidn2
DEBUG: checking libssh2
DEBUG: checking openssl
DEBUG: checking libnghttp2
DEBUG: checking ca-certificates
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking sqlite
DEBUG: checking nspr version >= 4.33
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking libassuan
DEBUG: checking libgpg-error
DEBUG: checking libsdl3 release 2
DEBUG: checking xz release 21
DEBUG: checking lz4-devel
DEBUG: checking zstd release 11
DEBUG: checking glib2
DEBUG: checking libpng
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking tiff
DEBUG: checking jasper
DEBUG: checking libjpeg-turbo
DEBUG: checking shared-mime-info
DEBUG: checking libXrender release 12
DEBUG: checking libX11-devel
DEBUG: checking xorg-proto
DEBUG: checking openssl release 32
DEBUG: checking aom release 6
DEBUG: checking libgpg-error release 15
DEBUG: checking libxcb release 19
DEBUG: checking libXau-devel
DEBUG: checking libXdmcp-devel
DEBUG: checking gpgme release 31
DEBUG: checking libgpg-error-devel
DEBUG: checking libassuan-devel
DEBUG: checking glib2-devel
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking readline
DEBUG: checking libutil-linux
DEBUG: checking libICE
DEBUG: checking libpcre2 release 11
DEBUG: checking libidn2 release 7
DEBUG: checking pixman release 17
DEBUG: checking libnghttp2 release 21
DEBUG: checking acl
DEBUG: checking pam
DEBUG: checking dbus
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking libusb
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking libpaper
DEBUG: checking avahi
DEBUG: checking gnutls
DEBUG: checking e2fsprogs
DEBUG: checking avahi-libs
DEBUG: checking libxcrypt
DEBUG: checking mit-kerberos
DEBUG: checking postgresql-server release 20
DEBUG: checking openssl-devel
DEBUG: checking xz
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking zstd
DEBUG: checking libjpeg-turbo
DEBUG: checking jbigkit
DEBUG: checking lcms2
DEBUG: checking tiff
DEBUG: checking libpng
DEBUG: checking cups
DEBUG: checking libXi
DEBUG: checking cairo
DEBUG: checking libXext
DEBUG: checking libXrandr
DEBUG: checking libXfixes
DEBUG: checking libXrender
DEBUG: checking libXdamage
DEBUG: checking libXcursor
DEBUG: checking fontconfig
DEBUG: checking libXinerama
DEBUG: checking libXcomposite
DEBUG: checking glib2
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking atk
DEBUG: checking pango
DEBUG: checking gdk-pixbuf
DEBUG: checking dejavu-fonts
DEBUG: checking gtk-update-icon-cache
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking gpgme
DEBUG: checking dav1d release 3
DEBUG: checking glib2
DEBUG: checking libxml2
DEBUG: checking atk
DEBUG: checking pango
DEBUG: checking python
DEBUG: checking gtk2
DEBUG: checking gdk-pixbuf
DEBUG: checking libssh2 release 9
DEBUG: checking openssl-devel
DEBUG: checking zlib-devel
DEBUG: checking glib2
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking freetype
DEBUG: checking cairo
DEBUG: checking libXft
DEBUG: checking fribidi
DEBUG: checking harfbuzz
DEBUG: checking fontconfig
DEBUG: checking libXrender
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libbsd
DEBUG: checking sqlite release 48
DEBUG: checking glib2
DEBUG: checking nspr release 23
DEBUG: checking x265 release 14
DEBUG: checking openh264 release 1
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking libffi
DEBUG: checking libpcre2
DEBUG: checking libutil-linux
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking DirectFB
DEBUG: checking alsa-lib
DEBUG: checking audiofile
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libXScrnSaver
DEBUG: checking libXext
DEBUG: checking libXinerama
DEBUG: checking libXrandr
DEBUG: checking libXrender
DEBUG: checking libXt
DEBUG: checking libglvnd
DEBUG: checking libusb
DEBUG: checking pipewire
DEBUG: checking pulseaudio-libs
DEBUG: checking libxml2
DEBUG: checking glib2
DEBUG: checking readline
DEBUG: checking libgpg-error
DEBUG: checking libXxf86vm release 8
DEBUG: checking libXext-devel
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libXau
DEBUG: checking libXdmcp
DEBUG: checking glibc
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking zstd
DEBUG: checking brotli
DEBUG: checking libidn2
DEBUG: checking gmp
DEBUG: checking nettle
DEBUG: checking autogen
DEBUG: checking p11-kit
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking libunistring
DEBUG: checking libtasn1
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking libglvnd
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libXi
DEBUG: checking libXxf86vm
DEBUG: checking libXrandr
DEBUG: checking libmd
DEBUG: checking python
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libXfixes
DEBUG: checking libXrender
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking libXext
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libassuan release 12
DEBUG: checking libXau release 11
DEBUG: checking xorg-proto
DEBUG: checking dbus
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking eudev
DEBUG: checking libXext
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking pam
DEBUG: checking lz4
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking icu4c
DEBUG: checking libxml2
DEBUG: checking libxslt
DEBUG: checking openssl
DEBUG: checking python3
DEBUG: checking readline
DEBUG: checking mit-kerberos
DEBUG: checking openldap-client
DEBUG: checking libsdl2
DEBUG: checking libXfixes
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libXext
DEBUG: checking libXrender
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking libpng
DEBUG: checking freetype
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libXext
DEBUG: checking libglvnd
DEBUG: checking mesa
DEBUG: checking libdrm
DEBUG: checking libjpeg-turbo
DEBUG: checking libvdpau
DEBUG: checking webp
DEBUG: checking tiff
DEBUG: checking jasper
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking freetype
DEBUG: checking fontconfig
DEBUG: checking libXrender
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking xorg-proto
DEBUG: checking libXdmcp release 11
DEBUG: checking lz4 release 5
DEBUG: checking libjpeg-turbo
DEBUG: checking dbus
DEBUG: checking expat
DEBUG: checking libcap
DEBUG: checking libdaemon
DEBUG: checking avahi-libs release 8
DEBUG: checking sbc
DEBUG: checking orc
DEBUG: checking dbus
DEBUG: checking lirc
DEBUG: checking glib2
DEBUG: checking eudev
DEBUG: checking fftw3
DEBUG: checking bluez
DEBUG: checking speex
DEBUG: checking libSM
DEBUG: checking json-c
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libtdb
DEBUG: checking libxcb
DEBUG: checking elogind
DEBUG: checking libICE
DEBUG: checking openssl
DEBUG: checking libXtst
DEBUG: checking libsoxr
DEBUG: checking speexdsp
DEBUG: checking alsa-lib
DEBUG: checking avahi-libs
DEBUG: checking libasyncns
DEBUG: checking libsndfile
DEBUG: checking libtool-ltdl
DEBUG: checking tcp-wrappers
DEBUG: checking jack-audio-connection-kit
DEBUG: checking nasm
DEBUG: checking alsa-lib
DEBUG: checking flac
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libXdamage release 9
DEBUG: checking libXfixes-devel
DEBUG: checking libX11-devel
DEBUG: checking libogg
DEBUG: checking speexdsp
DEBUG: checking bluez-libs release 29
DEBUG: checking dbus
DEBUG: checking eudev
DEBUG: checking glib2
DEBUG: checking json-c
DEBUG: checking libical
DEBUG: checking readline
DEBUG: checking alsa-lib
DEBUG: checking glibc
DEBUG: checking libgcrypt
DEBUG: checking libxml2
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libXext
DEBUG: checking flac
DEBUG: checking lame
DEBUG: checking libogg
DEBUG: checking libopus
DEBUG: checking alsa-lib
DEBUG: checking libvorbis
DEBUG: checking db
DEBUG: checking alsa-lib
DEBUG: checking libsamplerate
DEBUG: checking libsndfile
DEBUG: checking dbus
DEBUG: checking expat
DEBUG: checking readline
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking celt
DEBUG: checking libopus
DEBUG: checking libXext
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking python3
DEBUG: checking alsa-lib
DEBUG: checking libftdi
DEBUG: checking libusb-compat
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking eudev
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking libusb
DEBUG: checking libquadmath
DEBUG: checking nss
DEBUG: checking nspr
DEBUG: checking openssl
DEBUG: checking libutil-linux
DEBUG: checking cyrus-sasl
DEBUG: checking libtool-ltdl
DEBUG: checking libXext
DEBUG: checking libbsd
DEBUG: checking libpciaccess version >= 0.16
DEBUG: checking libogg
DEBUG: checking zstd
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking expat
DEBUG: checking eudev
DEBUG: checking libXv
DEBUG: checking libpng
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libdrm
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking libxcb
DEBUG: checking libXext
DEBUG: checking libXvMC
DEBUG: checking elfutils
DEBUG: checking libXfixes
DEBUG: checking libunwind
DEBUG: checking libXdamage
DEBUG: checking libXxf86vm
DEBUG: checking libdrm-amd
DEBUG: checking lm_sensors
DEBUG: checking libdrm-intel
DEBUG: checking libxshmfence
DEBUG: checking libdrm-radeon
DEBUG: checking libdrm-nouveau
DEBUG: checking wayland-client
DEBUG: checking wayland-server
DEBUG: checking libomxil-bellagio
DEBUG: checking lm_sensors
DEBUG: checking xcb-util-keysyms
DEBUG: checking vulkan
DEBUG: checking DirectX-headers
DEBUG: checking llvm-libs version >= 21.1.5
DEBUG: checking spirv-tools
DEBUG: checking xz
DEBUG: checking gdbm
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking bzip2
DEBUG: checking expat
DEBUG: checking libffi
DEBUG: checking sqlite
DEBUG: checking ncurses
DEBUG: checking openssl
DEBUG: checking readline
DEBUG: checking mpdecimal
DEBUG: checking libxcrypt version >= 4.4.38
DEBUG: checking libkmod
DEBUG: checking libutil-linux
DEBUG: checking python3
DEBUG: checking libbsd
DEBUG: checking libtasn1 version >= 4.16.0
DEBUG: checking libffi
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking libgomp
DEBUG: checking gmp
DEBUG: checking sbc
DEBUG: checking dbus
DEBUG: checking glib2
DEBUG: checking eudev
DEBUG: checking vulkan
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libusb
DEBUG: checking elogind
DEBUG: checking openssl
DEBUG: checking libopus
DEBUG: checking alsa-lib
DEBUG: checking gstreamer
DEBUG: checking libXfixes
DEBUG: checking libfdk-aac
DEBUG: checking libsndfile
DEBUG: checking libcanberra
DEBUG: checking avahi-libs
DEBUG: checking bluez-libs
DEBUG: checking pulseaudio-libs
DEBUG: checking gst-plugins-base
DEBUG: checking jack-audio-connection-kit
DEBUG: checking webrtc-audio-processing-1
DEBUG: checking glib2
DEBUG: checking libcap
DEBUG: checking elfutils
DEBUG: checking libunwind
DEBUG: checking libmicrodns
DEBUG: checking xz
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking zstd
DEBUG: checking libffi
DEBUG: checking wayland release 20
DEBUG: checking libical
DEBUG: checking libusb
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking libXext
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libXext
DEBUG: checking mesa
DEBUG: checking libdrm
DEBUG: checking libgudev
DEBUG: checking libjpeg-turbo
DEBUG: checking orc
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking glib2
DEBUG: checking pango
DEBUG: checking cairo
DEBUG: checking libglvnd
DEBUG: checking libXv
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libogg
DEBUG: checking libpng
DEBUG: checking libxcb
DEBUG: checking wayland
DEBUG: checking libXext
DEBUG: checking libopus
DEBUG: checking alsa-lib
DEBUG: checking libvorbis
DEBUG: checking libvisual
DEBUG: checking libtheora
DEBUG: checking cdparanoia
DEBUG: checking graphene
DEBUG: checking wayland-cursor
DEBUG: checking wayland-client
DEBUG: checking gstreamer version >= 1.28.6
DEBUG: checking libffi
DEBUG: checking wayland release 20
DEBUG: checking libdrm release 37
DEBUG: checking libxcb
DEBUG: checking ncurses
DEBUG: checking libogg
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking abseil-cpp
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking libffi
DEBUG: checking libedit
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking ncurses
DEBUG: checking libxml2
DEBUG: checking llvm-polly
DEBUG: checking libdrm release 37
DEBUG: checking dmidecode
DEBUG: checking rrdtool
DEBUG: checking libusb
DEBUG: checking libsndfile
DEBUG: checking mit-kerberos
DEBUG: checking pam
DEBUG: checking gdbm
DEBUG: checking e2fsprogs
DEBUG: checking openssl
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libXext
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libXrandr
DEBUG: checking wayland
DEBUG: checking spirv-tools
DEBUG: checking vulkan-utility-libraries
DEBUG: checking libgpg-error
DEBUG: checking libdrm release 37
DEBUG: checking libpciaccess
DEBUG: checking libogg release 7
DEBUG: checking libtdb
DEBUG: checking libtool-ltdl
DEBUG: checking glib2
DEBUG: checking alsa-lib
DEBUG: checking libvorbis
DEBUG: checking pulseaudio-libs
DEBUG: checking gstreamer
DEBUG: checking db
DEBUG: checking glib2
DEBUG: checking icu4c
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking gobject-introspection
DEBUG: checking libdrm release 37
DEBUG: checking lua
DEBUG: checking tcl
DEBUG: checking perl
DEBUG: checking ruby
DEBUG: checking cairo
DEBUG: checking glib2
DEBUG: checking pango
DEBUG: checking libpng
DEBUG: checking python3
DEBUG: checking libxml2
DEBUG: checking rubygems
DEBUG: checking libart_lgpl
DEBUG: checking dejavu-fonts
DEBUG: checking tcp-wrappers
DEBUG: checking wayland release 20
DEBUG: checking wayland-client
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking ncurses
DEBUG: checking glib2
DEBUG: checking gtest
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking libxml2
DEBUG: checking expat
DEBUG: checking eudev
DEBUG: checking glib2
DEBUG: checking libffi
DEBUG: checking glib2
DEBUG: checking libogg
DEBUG: checking libvorbis
DEBUG: checking ruby
DEBUG: checking libgcc
DEBUG: checking python3
DEBUG: checking readline
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking tcl
DEBUG: checking gmp
DEBUG: checking zlib
DEBUG: checking gdbm
DEBUG: checking tcltk
DEBUG: checking libffi
DEBUG: checking openssl
DEBUG: checking libyaml
DEBUG: checking readline
DEBUG: checking libxcrypt
DEBUG: checking tcl
DEBUG: checking libX11
DEBUG: checking libXft
DEBUG: checking fontconfig
digraph G {
libX11_devel[ label = "libX11-devel(1.8.13,36)" ];
libheif_devel[ label = "libheif-devel(1.23.1,15)" ];
libomxil_bellagio[ label = "libomxil-bellagio(0.9.3,5)" ];
webp_devel[ label = "webp-devel(1.5.0,15)" ];
libfdk_aac[ label = "libfdk-aac(2.0.2,3)" ];
libgpg_error_devel[ label = "libgpg-error-devel(1.61,15)" ];
libheif[ label = "libheif(1.23.1,15)" ];
libXt_devel[ label = "libXt-devel(1.3.1,12)" ];
llvm_polly[ label = "llvm-polly(22.1.5,31)" ];
libde265_devel[ label = "libde265-devel(1.0.15,1)" ];
libvpx[ label = "libvpx(1.14.1,12)" ];
fcgi[ label = "fcgi(2.4.6,3)" ];
tcl[ label = "tcl(8.6.16,8)" ];
gd[ label = "gd(2.3.3,9)" ];
libnghttp2[ label = "libnghttp2(1.69.0,21)" ];
libgpg_error[ label = "libgpg-error(1.61,15)" ];
libglvnd_devel[ label = "libglvnd-devel(1.7.0,10)" ];
libsamplerate[ label = "libsamplerate(0.2.2,6)" ];
x265[ label = "x265(265.3.6,14)" ];
libxshmfence[ label = "libxshmfence(1.3.3,9)" ];
libopus[ label = "libopus(1.5.2,8)" ];
libglvnd[ label = "libglvnd(1.7.0,10)" ];
gpgme[ label = "gpgme(2.1.2,31)" ];
gobject_introspection[ label = "gobject-introspection(1.86.0,58)" ];
ffcall[ label = "ffcall(2.2,1)" ];
xz_devel[ label = "xz-devel(5.8.3,21)" ];
lcms2[ label = "lcms2(2.14,11)" ];
lirc[ label = "lirc(0.10.2,11)" ];
zziplib_devel[ label = "zziplib-devel(0.13.78,8)" ];
gtest[ label = "gtest(1.17.0,3)" ];
fontconfig[ label = "fontconfig(2.17.1,16)" ];
gdk_pixbuf[ label = "gdk-pixbuf(2.42.12,15)" ];
gnu_gs_fonts_std[ label = "gnu-gs-fonts-std(8.11,4)" ];
libXxf86vm_devel[ label = "libXxf86vm-devel(1.1.7,8)" ];
dejavu_fonts[ label = "dejavu-fonts(2.37,7)" ];
cairo_devel[ label = "cairo-devel(1.18.4,16)" ];
libtdb[ label = "libtdb(1.4.15,19)" ];
libSM[ label = "libSM(1.2.6,12)" ];
pixman[ label = "pixman(0.46.4,17)" ];
libpaper[ label = "libpaper(2.2.5,11)" ];
freetype[ label = "freetype(2.14.3,20)" ];
libX11[ label = "libX11(1.8.13,36)" ];
libXau_devel[ label = "libXau-devel(1.0.12,11)" ];
libusb_compat[ label = "libusb-compat(0.1.7,7)" ];
libnghttp2_devel[ label = "libnghttp2-devel(1.69.0,21)" ];
gd_devel[ label = "gd-devel(2.3.3,9)" ];
abseil_cpp[ label = "abseil-cpp(20250814.1,13)" ];
libidn[ label = "libidn(1.42,7)" ];
gtk2[ label = "gtk2(2.24.33,13)" ];
libdrm[ label = "libdrm(2.4.134,37)" ];
libglade[ label = "libglade(2.6.4,5)" ];
harfbuzz[ label = "harfbuzz(12.3.2,43)" ];
lzo[ label = "lzo(2.10,6)" ];
libvisual[ label = "libvisual(0.4.0,6)" ];
gnutls[ label = "gnutls(3.8.13,25)" ];
pango[ label = "pango(1.57.1,30)" ];
libdaemon[ label = "libdaemon(0.14,5)" ];
python3[ label = "python3(3.11.15,79)" ];
DirectFB[ label = "DirectFB(1.7.7,7)" ];
ghostscript[ label = "ghostscript(10.05.2,14)" ];
sqlite_devel[ label = "sqlite-devel(3.53.4,48)" ];
p11_kit[ label = "p11-kit(0.26.4,21)" ];
nspr[ label = "nspr(4.39,23)" ];
libssh2_devel[ label = "libssh2-devel(1.11.0,9)" ];
libdrm_intel[ label = "libdrm-intel(2.4.134,37)" ];
libutil_linux_devel[ label = "libutil-linux-devel(2.42.2,30)" ];
rubygems[ label = "rubygems(3.4.8,18)" ];
nspr_devel[ label = "nspr-devel(4.39,23)" ];
wayland[ label = "wayland(1.26.0,20)" ];
openh264_devel[ label = "openh264-devel(2.4.1,1)" ];
t1lib_devel[ label = "t1lib-devel(5.1.2,1)" ];
libvorbis[ label = "libvorbis(1.3.7,7)" ];
libXaw_devel[ label = "libXaw-devel(1.0.16,9)" ];
libpng_devel[ label = "libpng-devel(1.6.58,20)" ];
libXfixes[ label = "libXfixes(6.0.2,10)" ];
jasper[ label = "jasper(2.0.33,9)" ];
libsdl3[ label = "libsdl3(3.2.30,2)" ];
libsdl2[ label = "libsdl2(2.32.64,21)" ];
gstreamer[ label = "gstreamer(1.28.6,45)" ];
nss_devel[ label = "nss-devel(3.126,77)" ];
libgudev[ label = "libgudev(238,12)" ];
zstd_devel[ label = "zstd-devel(1.5.7,11)" ];
libkmod[ label = "libkmod(34.2,16)" ];
json_c[ label = "json-c(0.18.20240915,8)" ];
cairo[ label = "cairo(1.18.4,16)" ];
bluez_libs[ label = "bluez-libs(5.87,29)" ];
libmicrodns[ label = "libmicrodns(0.2.0,1)" ];
brotli_devel[ label = "brotli-devel(1.2.0,5)" ];
webp[ label = "webp(1.5.0,15)" ];
bluez[ label = "bluez(5.87,29)" ];
libXrender[ label = "libXrender(0.9.12,12)" ];
libavif[ label = "libavif(1.0.2,2)" ];
libxslt[ label = "libxslt(1.1.43,22)" ];
libffi_devel[ label = "libffi-devel(3.6.0,14)" ];
freeglut[ label = "freeglut(3.4.0,8)" ];
libdrm_radeon[ label = "libdrm-radeon(2.4.134,37)" ];
wayland_server[ label = "wayland-server(1.26.0,20)" ];
cups[ label = "cups(2.4.17,32)" ];
icu4c_devel[ label = "icu4c-devel(78.2,15)" ];
openssl_devel[ label = "openssl-devel(3.5.7,32)" ];
poppler[ label = "poppler(26.08.0,23)" ];
poppler_devel[ label = "poppler-devel(26.08.0,23)" ];
lua[ label = "lua(5.4.8,12)" ];
llvm_libs[ label = "llvm-libs(22.1.5,31)" ];
libXtst[ label = "libXtst(1.2.5,10)" ];
clisp[ label = "clisp(2.49.92,1)" ];
libpng[ label = "libpng(1.6.58,20)" ];
svt_av1[ label = "svt-av1(1.7.0,3)" ];
libXaw[ label = "libXaw(1.0.16,9)" ];
openldap_client[ label = "openldap-client(2.6.12,14)" ];
libXau[ label = "libXau(1.0.12,11)" ];
poppler_data[ label = "poppler-data(0.4.12,9)" ];
cyrus_sasl[ label = "cyrus-sasl(2.1.28,11)" ];
libavif_devel[ label = "libavif-devel(1.0.2,2)" ];
dav1d_devel[ label = "dav1d-devel(1.3.0,3)" ];
sbc[ label = "sbc(2.2,9)" ];
libsdl2_devel[ label = "libsdl2-devel(2.32.64,21)" ];
libasyncns[ label = "libasyncns(0.8,5)" ];
libXinerama[ label = "libXinerama(1.1.6,7)" ];
libjpeg_turbo_devel[ label = "libjpeg-turbo-devel(3.1.4.1,26)" ];
libyaml[ label = "libyaml(0.2.5,8)" ];
libXi_devel[ label = "libXi-devel(1.8.2,10)" ];
eudev[ label = "eudev(3.2.14,22)" ];
gst_plugins_base[ label = "gst-plugins-base(1.28.6,47)" ];
clisp_devel[ label = "clisp-devel(2.49.92,1)" ];
libedit[ label = "libedit(3.1.20260516,11)" ];
libXpm_devel[ label = "libXpm-devel(3.5.19,12)" ];
libjpeg_turbo[ label = "libjpeg-turbo(3.1.4.1,26)" ];
libmd[ label = "libmd(1.1.0,2)" ];
atk[ label = "atk(2.58.4,40)" ];
lz4_devel[ label = "lz4-devel(1.10.0,5)" ];
icu4c[ label = "icu4c(78.2,15)" ];
brotli[ label = "brotli(1.2.0,5)" ];
vulkan_utility_libraries[ label = "vulkan-utility-libraries(1.4.357.0,12)" ];
x265_devel[ label = "x265-devel(265.3.6,14)" ];
glib2[ label = "glib2(2.88.2,69)" ];
openh264[ label = "openh264(2.4.1,1)" ];
libical[ label = "libical(3.0.20,11)" ];
aom[ label = "aom(3.7.0,6)" ];
tiff_devel[ label = "tiff-devel(4.6.0,15)" ];
shared_mime_info[ label = "shared-mime-info(2.4,17)" ];
tiff[ label = "tiff(4.6.0,15)" ];
libpcre2_devel[ label = "libpcre2-devel(10.47,11)" ];
wayland_client[ label = "wayland-client(1.26.0,20)" ];
gpgmepp_devel[ label = "gpgmepp-devel(2.1.0,38)" ];
libsdl3_devel[ label = "libsdl3-devel(3.2.30,2)" ];
graphite2_devel[ label = "graphite2-devel(1.3.14,8)" ];
libXcomposite[ label = "libXcomposite(0.4.7,10)" ];
mpdecimal[ label = "mpdecimal(4.0.0,8)" ];
lcms2_devel[ label = "lcms2-devel(2.14,11)" ];
libxcb[ label = "libxcb(1.17.0,19)" ];
nss[ label = "nss(3.126,77)" ];
mesa[ label = "mesa(26.1.6,168)" ];
libXxf86vm[ label = "libXxf86vm(1.1.7,8)" ];
libassuan[ label = "libassuan(3.0.2,12)" ];
gtk_update_icon_cache[ label = "gtk-update-icon-cache(2.24.33,13)" ];
libXv[ label = "libXv(1.0.13,10)" ];
vulkan[ label = "vulkan(1.4.357.0,29)" ];
cdparanoia[ label = "cdparanoia(3.10.2,5)" ];
xcb_util_keysyms[ label = "xcb-util-keysyms(0.4.1,9)" ];
giflib[ label = "giflib(5.2.1,7)" ];
jack_audio_connection_kit[ label = "jack-audio-connection-kit(1.9.22,8)" ];
webrtc_audio_processing_1[ label = "webrtc-audio-processing-1(2.1,3)" ];
libXrandr[ label = "libXrandr(1.5.5,12)" ];
aom_devel[ label = "aom-devel(3.7.0,6)" ];
libXft[ label = "libXft(2.3.9,10)" ];
gpgme_devel[ label = "gpgme-devel(2.1.2,31)" ];
libpcre[ label = "libpcre(8.45,10)" ];
fftw3[ label = "fftw3(3.3.11,8)" ];
glib2_devel[ label = "glib2-devel(2.88.2,69)" ];
libXScrnSaver[ label = "libXScrnSaver(1.2.5,8)" ];
libassuan_devel[ label = "libassuan-devel(3.0.2,12)" ];
libvdpau[ label = "libvdpau(1.5,7)" ];
libICE_devel[ label = "libICE-devel(1.1.2,12)" ];
libXi[ label = "libXi(1.8.2,10)" ];
openjpeg2[ label = "openjpeg2(2.5.4,12)" ];
graphite2[ label = "graphite2(1.3.14,8)" ];
libICE[ label = "libICE(1.1.2,12)" ];
harfbuzz_devel[ label = "harfbuzz-devel(12.3.2,43)" ];
libusb[ label = "libusb(1.0.27,12)" ];
libXpm[ label = "libXpm(3.5.19,12)" ];
flac[ label = "flac(1.3.3,6)" ];
postgresql_server[ label = "postgresql-server(18.4,20)" ];
libde265[ label = "libde265(1.0.15,1)" ];
libXext[ label = "libXext(1.3.7,12)" ];
ruby[ label = "ruby(3.4.8,18)" ];
libtheora[ label = "libtheora(1.1.1,6)" ];
lm_sensors[ label = "lm_sensors(3.6.0,7)" ];
libpciaccess[ label = "libpciaccess(0.19,13)" ];
DirectX_headers[ label = "DirectX-headers(1.619.1,9)" ];
libtasn1[ label = "libtasn1(4.21.0,11)" ];
libsoxr[ label = "libsoxr(0.1.3,1)" ];
fribidi[ label = "fribidi(1.0.14,9)" ];
pipewire[ label = "pipewire(1.6.8,39)" ];
fontconfig_devel[ label = "fontconfig-devel(2.17.1,16)" ];
speexdsp[ label = "speexdsp(1.2.1,4)" ];
speex[ label = "speex(1.2.1,7)" ];
avahi[ label = "avahi(0.7,8)" ];
libcanberra[ label = "libcanberra(0.30,9)" ];
sqlite[ label = "sqlite(3.53.4,48)" ];
libsndfile[ label = "libsndfile(1.2.2,9)" ];
ffcall_devel[ label = "ffcall-devel(2.2,1)" ];
libxcb_devel[ label = "libxcb-devel(1.17.0,19)" ];
graphene[ label = "graphene(1.10.8,2)" ];
freetype_devel[ label = "freetype-devel(2.14.3,20)" ];
tcp_wrappers[ label = "tcp-wrappers(7.6,6)" ];
libgcrypt[ label = "libgcrypt(1.12.2,15)" ];
libXdmcp[ label = "libXdmcp(1.1.5,11)" ];
libart_lgpl[ label = "libart_lgpl(2.3.21,5)" ];
libXvMC[ label = "libXvMC(1.0.15,12)" ];
dmidecode[ label = "dmidecode(3.7,10)" ];
curl[ label = "curl(8.21.0,22)" ];
jbigkit[ label = "jbigkit(2.1,5)" ];
orc[ label = "orc(0.4.34,7)" ];
libbsd[ label = "libbsd(0.12.2,12)" ];
libXmu_devel[ label = "libXmu-devel(1.3.1,11)" ];
libdrm_nouveau[ label = "libdrm-nouveau(2.4.134,37)" ];
libftdi[ label = "libftdi(1.4,7)" ];
openjpeg2_devel[ label = "openjpeg2-devel(2.5.4,12)" ];
lame[ label = "lame(3.100,5)" ];
alsa_lib[ label = "alsa-lib(1.2.15.3,19)" ];
libsigsegv_devel[ label = "libsigsegv-devel(2.12,6)" ];
libXmu[ label = "libXmu(1.3.1,11)" ];
libXext_devel[ label = "libXext-devel(1.3.7,12)" ];
libXcursor[ label = "libXcursor(1.2.3,10)" ];
spirv_tools[ label = "spirv-tools(1.4.357.0,28)" ];
libpaper_devel[ label = "libpaper-devel(2.2.5,11)" ];
rav1e[ label = "rav1e(0.5.0,1)" ];
tcltk[ label = "tcltk(8.6.16,8)" ];
libidn2_devel[ label = "libidn2-devel(2.3.7,7)" ];
libSM_devel[ label = "libSM-devel(1.2.6,12)" ];
pixman_devel[ label = "pixman-devel(0.46.4,17)" ];
xorg_proto[ label = "xorg-proto(2025.1,19)" ];
avahi_libs[ label = "avahi-libs(0.7,8)" ];
postgresql_lib[ label = "postgresql-lib(18.4,20)" ];
gpgmepp[ label = "gpgmepp(2.1.0,38)" ];
wayland_cursor[ label = "wayland-cursor(1.26.0,20)" ];
libquadmath[ label = "libquadmath(15.2.0,17)" ];
libogg[ label = "libogg(1.3.5,7)" ];
libXdamage_devel[ label = "libXdamage-devel(1.1.7,9)" ];
libXdamage[ label = "libXdamage(1.1.7,9)" ];
zziplib[ label = "zziplib(0.13.78,8)" ];
curl_devel[ label = "curl-devel(8.21.0,22)" ];
t1lib[ label = "t1lib(5.1.2,1)" ];
rrdtool[ label = "rrdtool(1.9.0,15)" ];
pulseaudio_libs[ label = "pulseaudio-libs(17.0,21)" ];
dav1d[ label = "dav1d(1.3.0,3)" ];
libXdmcp_devel[ label = "libXdmcp-devel(1.1.5,11)" ];
ghostscript_devel[ label = "ghostscript-devel(10.05.2,14)" ];
audiofile[ label = "audiofile(0.3.6,6)" ];
nettle[ label = "nettle(3.10.2,11)" ];
celt[ label = "celt(0.11.3,6)" ];
libXfixes_devel[ label = "libXfixes-devel(6.0.2,10)" ];
libXt[ label = "libXt(1.3.1,12)" ];
libXrender_devel[ label = "libXrender-devel(0.9.12,12)" ];
libdrm_amd[ label = "libdrm-amd(2.4.134,37)" ];
libX11_devel -> libxcb_devel;
libX11_devel -> libX11;
libX11_devel -> xorg_proto;
libheif_devel -> webp_devel;
libheif_devel -> libheif;
libheif_devel -> libde265_devel;
libheif_devel -> dav1d_devel;
libheif_devel -> aom_devel;
libheif_devel -> x265_devel;
libheif_devel -> openh264_devel;
webp_devel -> webp;
libgpg_error_devel -> libgpg_error;
libheif -> dav1d;
libheif -> tiff;
libheif -> aom;
libheif -> libjpeg_turbo;
libheif -> openjpeg2;
libheif -> gdk_pixbuf;
libheif -> webp;
libheif -> libde265;
libheif -> libpng;
libheif -> x265;
libheif -> openh264;
libXt_devel -> libX11_devel;
libXt_devel -> libICE_devel;
libXt_devel -> libXt;
libXt_devel -> xorg_proto;
libXt_devel -> libSM_devel;
libde265_devel -> libde265;
gd -> freetype;
gd -> tiff;
gd -> libheif;
gd -> libvpx;
gd -> webp;
gd -> libavif;
gd -> libjpeg_turbo;
gd -> libpng;
gd -> fontconfig;
libglvnd_devel -> libX11_devel;
libglvnd_devel -> libxcb_devel;
libglvnd_devel -> libXext_devel;
libglvnd_devel -> libXdamage_devel;
libglvnd_devel -> libXfixes_devel;
libglvnd_devel -> libXxf86vm_devel;
libglvnd_devel -> libglvnd;
libsamplerate -> libsndfile;
libxshmfence -> libXext;
libglvnd -> libX11;
gpgme -> libassuan;
gpgme -> libgpg_error;
lcms2 -> libjpeg_turbo;
lcms2 -> tiff;
lirc -> eudev;
lirc -> libusb_compat;
lirc -> alsa_lib;
lirc -> libX11;
lirc -> libusb;
lirc -> libftdi;
lirc -> python3;
zziplib_devel -> libsdl2_devel;
zziplib_devel -> zziplib;
gtest -> python3;
fontconfig -> freetype;
gdk_pixbuf -> shared_mime_info;
gdk_pixbuf -> tiff;
gdk_pixbuf -> libX11;
gdk_pixbuf -> jasper;
gdk_pixbuf -> libjpeg_turbo;
gdk_pixbuf -> libpng;
libXxf86vm_devel -> libXext_devel;
libXxf86vm_devel -> libXxf86vm;
cairo_devel -> libX11_devel;
cairo_devel -> pixman_devel;
cairo_devel -> cairo;
cairo_devel -> libXrender_devel;
cairo_devel -> libglvnd_devel;
cairo_devel -> libXext_devel;
cairo_devel -> freetype_devel;
cairo_devel -> fontconfig_devel;
cairo_devel -> libxcb_devel;
cairo_devel -> libpng_devel;
cairo_devel -> glib2_devel;
libtdb -> libbsd;
libtdb -> python3;
libSM -> libICE;
freetype -> libpng;
freetype -> brotli;
libX11 -> libxcb;
libXau_devel -> xorg_proto;
libXau_devel -> libXau;
libusb_compat -> libusb;
libnghttp2_devel -> libnghttp2;
gd_devel -> libheif_devel;
gd_devel -> webp_devel;
gd_devel -> tiff_devel;
gd_devel -> libavif_devel;
gd_devel -> freetype_devel;
gd_devel -> gd;
gd_devel -> fontconfig_devel;
gd_devel -> libjpeg_turbo_devel;
gd_devel -> libpng_devel;
abseil_cpp -> gtest;
gtk2 -> gtk_update_icon_cache;
gtk2 -> cups;
gtk2 -> pango;
gtk2 -> libXcomposite;
gtk2 -> libXi;
gtk2 -> gdk_pixbuf;
gtk2 -> libX11;
gtk2 -> atk;
gtk2 -> libXfixes;
gtk2 -> libXcursor;
gtk2 -> fontconfig;
gtk2 -> libXrender;
gtk2 -> cairo;
gtk2 -> dejavu_fonts;
gtk2 -> libXdamage;
gtk2 -> libXext;
gtk2 -> libXrandr;
gtk2 -> libXinerama;
libdrm -> libpciaccess;
libglade -> gdk_pixbuf;
libglade -> pango;
libglade -> atk;
libglade -> gtk2;
harfbuzz -> cairo;
harfbuzz -> freetype;
harfbuzz -> icu4c;
harfbuzz -> graphite2;
gnutls -> nettle;
gnutls -> libtasn1;
gnutls -> p11_kit;
gnutls -> brotli;
pango -> freetype;
pango -> fribidi;
pango -> cairo;
pango -> libX11;
pango -> harfbuzz;
pango -> fontconfig;
pango -> libXrender;
pango -> libXft;
python3 -> mpdecimal;
DirectFB -> freetype;
DirectFB -> libjpeg_turbo;
DirectFB -> libX11;
DirectFB -> webp;
DirectFB -> libdrm;
DirectFB -> jasper;
DirectFB -> tiff;
DirectFB -> libpng;
DirectFB -> mesa;
DirectFB -> libXext;
DirectFB -> libglvnd;
DirectFB -> libvdpau;
ghostscript -> libpaper;
ghostscript -> freetype;
ghostscript -> lcms2;
ghostscript -> poppler_data;
ghostscript -> tiff;
ghostscript -> libidn;
ghostscript -> libX11;
ghostscript -> openjpeg2;
ghostscript -> fontconfig;
ghostscript -> libXt;
ghostscript -> gnu_gs_fonts_std;
ghostscript -> libjpeg_turbo;
ghostscript -> libpng;
ghostscript -> cups;
sqlite_devel -> sqlite;
p11_kit -> libtasn1;
libssh2_devel -> openssl_devel;
libdrm_intel -> libpciaccess;
libdrm_intel -> libdrm;
libutil_linux_devel -> sqlite_devel;
rubygems -> ruby;
nspr_devel -> nspr;
openh264_devel -> openh264;
t1lib_devel -> t1lib;
libvorbis -> libogg;
libXaw_devel -> libXmu_devel;
libXaw_devel -> libX11_devel;
libXaw_devel -> libXpm_devel;
libXaw_devel -> libXt_devel;
libXaw_devel -> libXext_devel;
libXaw_devel -> libXaw;
libpng_devel -> libpng;
libXfixes -> libX11;
jasper -> libjpeg_turbo;
libsdl3 -> pulseaudio_libs;
libsdl3 -> pipewire;
libsdl3 -> alsa_lib;
libsdl3 -> libX11;
libsdl3 -> audiofile;
libsdl3 -> libXrender;
libsdl3 -> libXrandr;
libsdl3 -> libusb;
libsdl3 -> libXt;
libsdl3 -> libXinerama;
libsdl3 -> libXext;
libsdl3 -> libglvnd;
libsdl3 -> libXScrnSaver;
libsdl3 -> DirectFB;
libsdl2 -> libsdl3;
libsdl2 -> pulseaudio_libs;
libsdl2 -> alsa_lib;
libsdl2 -> libX11;
libsdl2 -> audiofile;
libsdl2 -> libXrender;
libsdl2 -> libXrandr;
libsdl2 -> libXt;
libsdl2 -> libXinerama;
libsdl2 -> libXext;
libsdl2 -> libglvnd;
libsdl2 -> libXScrnSaver;
libsdl2 -> DirectFB;
gstreamer -> libmicrodns;
nss_devel -> nss;
nss_devel -> nspr_devel;
libgudev -> eudev;
zstd_devel -> lz4_devel;
cairo -> freetype;
cairo -> lzo;
cairo -> libX11;
cairo -> fontconfig;
cairo -> libXrender;
cairo -> libxcb;
cairo -> libpng;
cairo -> libXext;
cairo -> libglvnd;
cairo -> pixman;
bluez_libs -> libical;
brotli_devel -> brotli;
webp -> tiff;
webp -> giflib;
webp -> libjpeg_turbo;
webp -> libpng;
webp -> freeglut;
webp -> libglvnd;
bluez -> json_c;
bluez -> alsa_lib;
bluez -> eudev;
bluez -> bluez_libs;
bluez -> libical;
libXrender -> libX11;
libavif -> gdk_pixbuf;
libavif -> libjpeg_turbo;
libavif -> aom;
libavif -> dav1d;
libavif -> libpng;
libavif -> rav1e;
libavif -> svt_av1;
libxslt -> libgcrypt;
freeglut -> libXi;
freeglut -> libX11;
freeglut -> libglvnd;
freeglut -> libXrandr;
freeglut -> libXxf86vm;
libdrm_radeon -> libdrm;
wayland_server -> wayland;
cups -> libpaper;
cups -> avahi;
cups -> libusb;
cups -> avahi_libs;
cups -> gnutls;
icu4c_devel -> icu4c;
poppler -> poppler_data;
poppler -> freetype;
poppler -> fontconfig;
poppler -> lcms2;
poppler -> nspr;
poppler -> tiff;
poppler -> gpgmepp;
poppler -> openjpeg2;
poppler -> libjpeg_turbo;
poppler -> libpng;
poppler -> nss;
poppler -> gpgme;
poppler_devel -> nss_devel;
poppler_devel -> openjpeg2_devel;
poppler_devel -> tiff_devel;
poppler_devel -> freetype_devel;
poppler_devel -> gpgmepp_devel;
poppler_devel -> poppler;
poppler_devel -> fontconfig_devel;
poppler_devel -> lcms2_devel;
poppler_devel -> libjpeg_turbo_devel;
poppler_devel -> libpng_devel;
poppler_devel -> curl_devel;
llvm_libs -> llvm_polly;
llvm_libs -> libedit;
libXtst -> libX11;
libXtst -> libXext;
clisp -> ffcall;
clisp -> freetype;
clisp -> gdk_pixbuf;
clisp -> cairo;
clisp -> postgresql_lib;
clisp -> libX11;
clisp -> atk;
clisp -> gtk2;
clisp -> fontconfig;
clisp -> libICE;
clisp -> fcgi;
clisp -> libXpm;
clisp -> harfbuzz;
clisp -> libglade;
clisp -> pango;
clisp -> libXext;
clisp -> libSM;
clisp -> libpcre;
clisp -> libXau;
libXaw -> libXt;
libXaw -> libXext;
libXaw -> libX11;
libXaw -> libXpm;
libXaw -> libXmu;
openldap_client -> nss;
openldap_client -> cyrus_sasl;
openldap_client -> nspr;
libavif_devel -> libavif;
dav1d_devel -> dav1d;
libsdl2_devel -> libsdl2;
libsdl2_devel -> libsdl3_devel;
libXinerama -> libX11;
libXinerama -> libXext;
libjpeg_turbo_devel -> libjpeg_turbo;
libXi_devel -> libX11_devel;
libXi_devel -> libXi;
libXi_devel -> libXext_devel;
libXi_devel -> xorg_proto;
libXi_devel -> libXfixes_devel;
eudev -> libkmod;
gst_plugins_base -> libXv;
gst_plugins_base -> cairo;
gst_plugins_base -> graphene;
gst_plugins_base -> libX11;
gst_plugins_base -> wayland_client;
gst_plugins_base -> libxcb;
gst_plugins_base -> libgudev;
gst_plugins_base -> libopus;
gst_plugins_base -> libglvnd;
gst_plugins_base -> pango;
gst_plugins_base -> alsa_lib;
gst_plugins_base -> wayland;
gst_plugins_base -> libpng;
gst_plugins_base -> wayland_cursor;
gst_plugins_base -> libdrm;
gst_plugins_base -> libogg;
gst_plugins_base -> cdparanoia;
gst_plugins_base -> libvisual;
gst_plugins_base -> mesa;
gst_plugins_base -> libXext;
gst_plugins_base -> orc;
gst_plugins_base -> libtheora;
gst_plugins_base -> libjpeg_turbo;
gst_plugins_base -> gstreamer;
gst_plugins_base -> libvorbis;
clisp_devel -> clisp;
libXpm_devel -> libX11_devel;
libXpm_devel -> libXpm;
x265_devel -> x265;
libical -> gobject_introspection;
libical -> icu4c;
tiff_devel -> tiff;
tiff_devel -> libjpeg_turbo_devel;
tiff_devel -> xz_devel;
tiff_devel -> zstd_devel;
tiff -> libjpeg_turbo;
tiff -> jbigkit;
wayland_client -> wayland;
gpgmepp_devel -> gpgme_devel;
gpgmepp_devel -> libgpg_error_devel;
gpgmepp_devel -> glib2_devel;
gpgmepp_devel -> gpgmepp;
libsdl3_devel -> libsdl3;
graphite2_devel -> graphite2;
libXcomposite -> libX11;
lcms2_devel -> lcms2;
libxcb -> libXdmcp;
libxcb -> libXau;
nss -> nspr;
mesa -> libX11;
mesa -> wayland_client;
mesa -> libxcb;
mesa -> libXvMC;
mesa -> libxshmfence;
mesa -> libXxf86vm;
mesa -> wayland_server;
mesa -> libdrm_nouveau;
mesa -> libXext;
mesa -> xcb_util_keysyms;
mesa -> libomxil_bellagio;
mesa -> libdrm_radeon;
mesa -> spirv_tools;
mesa -> libpng;
mesa -> lm_sensors;
mesa -> libdrm;
mesa -> libXv;
mesa -> libXdamage;
mesa -> vulkan;
mesa -> llvm_libs;
mesa -> eudev;
mesa -> DirectX_headers;
mesa -> libdrm_intel;
mesa -> libXfixes;
mesa -> libdrm_amd;
libXxf86vm -> libXext;
libXxf86vm -> libX11;
libassuan -> libgpg_error;
libXv -> libXext;
libXv -> libX11;
vulkan -> wayland;
vulkan -> libX11;
vulkan -> vulkan_utility_libraries;
vulkan -> libXrandr;
vulkan -> spirv_tools;
xcb_util_keysyms -> libxcb;
jack_audio_connection_kit -> libsamplerate;
jack_audio_connection_kit -> alsa_lib;
jack_audio_connection_kit -> libsndfile;
jack_audio_connection_kit -> celt;
jack_audio_connection_kit -> libopus;
webrtc_audio_processing_1 -> abseil_cpp;
libXrandr -> libX11;
libXrandr -> libXext;
libXrandr -> libXrender;
aom_devel -> aom;
libXft -> freetype;
libXft -> libX11;
libXft -> libXrender;
libXft -> fontconfig;
gpgme_devel -> libgpg_error_devel;
gpgme_devel -> glib2_devel;
gpgme_devel -> libassuan_devel;
gpgme_devel -> gpgme;
fftw3 -> libquadmath;
glib2_devel -> libpcre2_devel;
glib2_devel -> glib2;
glib2_devel -> libffi_devel;
glib2_devel -> libutil_linux_devel;
libXScrnSaver -> libX11;
libXScrnSaver -> libXext;
libassuan_devel -> libassuan;
libvdpau -> libXext;
libICE_devel -> libICE;
libXi -> libX11;
libXi -> libXext;
openjpeg2 -> libpng;
openjpeg2 -> tiff;
openjpeg2 -> lcms2;
libICE -> libbsd;
harfbuzz_devel -> icu4c_devel;
harfbuzz_devel -> freetype_devel;
harfbuzz_devel -> harfbuzz;
harfbuzz_devel -> graphite2_devel;
harfbuzz_devel -> cairo_devel;
harfbuzz_devel -> glib2_devel;
libusb -> eudev;
libXpm -> libX11;
libXpm -> libXext;
libXpm -> libXt;
flac -> libogg;
postgresql_server -> libxslt;
postgresql_server -> openldap_client;
postgresql_server -> python3;
postgresql_server -> icu4c;
libde265 -> libsdl2;
libXext -> libX11;
ruby -> tcl;
ruby -> tcltk;
ruby -> libyaml;
libtheora -> libvorbis;
libtheora -> libogg;
lm_sensors -> dmidecode;
lm_sensors -> rrdtool;
pipewire -> jack_audio_connection_kit;
pipewire -> eudev;
pipewire -> libopus;
pipewire -> gst_plugins_base;
pipewire -> avahi_libs;
pipewire -> libfdk_aac;
pipewire -> alsa_lib;
pipewire -> libX11;
pipewire -> gstreamer;
pipewire -> bluez_libs;
pipewire -> sbc;
pipewire -> libusb;
pipewire -> libcanberra;
pipewire -> webrtc_audio_processing_1;
pipewire -> pulseaudio_libs;
pipewire -> vulkan;
pipewire -> libsndfile;
pipewire -> libXfixes;
fontconfig_devel -> freetype_devel;
fontconfig_devel -> libutil_linux_devel;
fontconfig_devel -> fontconfig;
speex -> libogg;
speex -> speexdsp;
avahi -> libdaemon;
avahi -> avahi_libs;
libcanberra -> alsa_lib;
libcanberra -> libtdb;
libcanberra -> pulseaudio_libs;
libcanberra -> gstreamer;
libcanberra -> libvorbis;
libsndfile -> lame;
libsndfile -> alsa_lib;
libsndfile -> libogg;
libsndfile -> flac;
libsndfile -> libvorbis;
libsndfile -> libopus;
ffcall_devel -> ffcall;
libxcb_devel -> libXdmcp_devel;
libxcb_devel -> libXau_devel;
libxcb_devel -> libxcb;
freetype_devel -> brotli_devel;
freetype_devel -> freetype;
freetype_devel -> libpng_devel;
libgcrypt -> libgpg_error;
libXdmcp -> libbsd;
libXvMC -> libX11;
libXvMC -> libXext;
libbsd -> libmd;
libXmu_devel -> libXt_devel;
libXmu_devel -> libXmu;
libXmu_devel -> libXext_devel;
libdrm_nouveau -> libdrm;
libftdi -> libusb;
openjpeg2_devel -> openjpeg2;
libXmu -> libXext;
libXmu -> libX11;
libXmu -> libXt;
libXext_devel -> libX11_devel;
libXext_devel -> libXext;
libXcursor -> libX11;
libXcursor -> libXfixes;
libXcursor -> libXrender;
libpaper_devel -> libpaper;
tcltk -> fontconfig;
tcltk -> tcl;
tcltk -> libX11;
tcltk -> libXft;
libSM_devel -> libICE_devel;
libSM_devel -> libSM;
libSM_devel -> libutil_linux_devel;
pixman_devel -> pixman;
postgresql_lib -> openssl_devel;
postgresql_lib -> postgresql_server;
gpgmepp -> gpgme;
wayland_cursor -> wayland;
wayland_cursor -> wayland_client;
libXdamage_devel -> libX11_devel;
libXdamage_devel -> libXdamage;
libXdamage_devel -> libXfixes_devel;
libXdamage -> libX11;
libXdamage -> libXfixes;
curl_devel -> libidn2_devel;
curl_devel -> zstd_devel;
curl_devel -> libnghttp2_devel;
curl_devel -> libssh2_devel;
curl_devel -> openssl_devel;
curl_devel -> curl;
t1lib -> libXmu;
t1lib -> libICE;
t1lib -> libXpm;
t1lib -> libXt;
t1lib -> libXext;
t1lib -> libSM;
t1lib -> libXaw;
rrdtool -> rubygems;
rrdtool -> dejavu_fonts;
rrdtool -> cairo;
rrdtool -> lua;
rrdtool -> tcl;
rrdtool -> tcp_wrappers;
rrdtool -> libart_lgpl;
rrdtool -> libpng;
rrdtool -> pango;
rrdtool -> ruby;
rrdtool -> python3;
pulseaudio_libs -> speex;
pulseaudio_libs -> libxcb;
pulseaudio_libs -> json_c;
pulseaudio_libs -> libX11;
pulseaudio_libs -> bluez;
pulseaudio_libs -> speexdsp;
pulseaudio_libs -> tcp_wrappers;
pulseaudio_libs -> libsndfile;
pulseaudio_libs -> alsa_lib;
pulseaudio_libs -> jack_audio_connection_kit;
pulseaudio_libs -> libXtst;
pulseaudio_libs -> lirc;
pulseaudio_libs -> libtdb;
pulseaudio_libs -> libSM;
pulseaudio_libs -> avahi_libs;
pulseaudio_libs -> libICE;
pulseaudio_libs -> sbc;
pulseaudio_libs -> libasyncns;
pulseaudio_libs -> orc;
pulseaudio_libs -> eudev;
pulseaudio_libs -> fftw3;
pulseaudio_libs -> libsoxr;
libXdmcp_devel -> libXdmcp;
libXdmcp_devel -> xorg_proto;
ghostscript_devel -> ghostscript;
audiofile -> alsa_lib;
audiofile -> flac;
celt -> libogg;
libXfixes_devel -> libX11_devel;
libXfixes_devel -> libXfixes;
libXfixes_devel -> xorg_proto;
libXt -> libICE;
libXt -> libX11;
libXt -> libSM;
libXrender_devel -> libX11_devel;
libXrender_devel -> libXrender;
libXrender_devel -> xorg_proto;
libdrm_amd -> libdrm;
}
DEBUG: ComponentDB initialized in 0.0069420337677.
[01;34mFollowing packages will be installed:[0m
DirectFB DirectX-headers abseil-cpp
alsa-lib aom aom-devel
atk audiofile avahi
avahi-libs bluez bluez-libs
brotli brotli-devel cairo
cairo-devel cdparanoia celt
clisp clisp-devel cups
curl curl-devel cyrus-sasl
dav1d dav1d-devel dejavu-fonts
dmidecode eudev fcgi
ffcall ffcall-devel fftw3
flac fontconfig fontconfig-devel
freeglut freetype freetype-devel
fribidi gd gd-devel
gdk-pixbuf ghostscript ghostscript-devel
giflib glib2 glib2-devel
gnu-gs-fonts-std gnutls gobject-introspection
gpgme gpgme-devel gpgmepp
gpgmepp-devel graphene graphite2
graphite2-devel gst-plugins-base gstreamer
gtest gtk-update-icon-cache gtk2
harfbuzz harfbuzz-devel icu4c
icu4c-devel jack-audio-connection-kit jasper
jbigkit json-c lame
lcms2 lcms2-devel libICE
libICE-devel libSM libSM-devel
libX11 libX11-devel libXScrnSaver
libXau libXau-devel libXaw
libXaw-devel libXcomposite libXcursor
libXdamage libXdamage-devel libXdmcp
libXdmcp-devel libXext libXext-devel
libXfixes libXfixes-devel libXft
libXi libXi-devel libXinerama
libXmu libXmu-devel libXpm
libXpm-devel libXrandr libXrender
libXrender-devel libXt libXt-devel
libXtst libXv libXvMC
libXxf86vm libXxf86vm-devel libart_lgpl
libassuan libassuan-devel libasyncns
libavif libavif-devel libbsd
libcanberra libdaemon libde265
libde265-devel libdrm libdrm-amd
libdrm-intel libdrm-nouveau libdrm-radeon
libedit libfdk-aac libffi-devel
libftdi libgcrypt libglade
libglvnd libglvnd-devel libgpg-error
libgpg-error-devel libgudev libheif
libheif-devel libical libidn
libidn2-devel libjpeg-turbo libjpeg-turbo-devel
libkmod libmd libmicrodns
libnghttp2 libnghttp2-devel libogg
libomxil-bellagio libopus libpaper
libpaper-devel libpciaccess libpcre
libpcre2-devel libpng libpng-devel
libquadmath libsamplerate libsdl2
libsdl2-devel libsdl3 libsdl3-devel
libsigsegv-devel libsndfile libsoxr
libssh2-devel libtasn1 libtdb
libtheora libusb libusb-compat
libutil-linux-devel libvdpau libvisual
libvorbis libvpx libxcb
libxcb-devel libxshmfence libxslt
libyaml lirc llvm-libs
llvm-polly lm_sensors lua
lz4-devel lzo mesa
mpdecimal nettle nspr
nspr-devel nss nss-devel
openh264 openh264-devel openjpeg2
openjpeg2-devel openldap-client openssl-devel
orc p11-kit pango
pipewire pixman pixman-devel
poppler poppler-data poppler-devel
postgresql-lib postgresql-server pulseaudio-libs
python3 rav1e rrdtool
ruby rubygems sbc
shared-mime-info speex speexdsp
spirv-tools sqlite sqlite-devel
svt-av1 t1lib t1lib-devel
tcl tcltk tcp-wrappers
tiff tiff-devel vulkan
vulkan-utility-libraries wayland wayland-client
wayland-cursor wayland-server webp
webp-devel webrtc-audio-processing-1 x265
x265-devel xcb-util-keysyms xorg-proto
xz-devel zstd-devel zziplib
zziplib-devel
[33mTotal size of package(s): 252.14 MB[0m
[33mDownloading 1 / 256[0m
Package libmd found in repository beta
libmd-1.1.0-2-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 2 / 256[0m
Package libbsd found in repository beta
libbsd-0.12.2-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 3 / 256[0m
Package libXdmcp found in repository beta
libXdmcp-1.1.5-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 4 / 256[0m
Package libXau found in repository beta
libXau-1.0.12-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 5 / 256[0m
Package libxcb found in repository beta
libxcb-1.17.0-19-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 6 / 256[0m
Package libX11 found in repository beta
libX11-1.8.13-36-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 7 / 256[0m
Package json-c found in repository beta
json-c-0.18.20240915-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 8 / 256[0m
Package libkmod found in repository beta
libkmod-34.2-16-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 9 / 256[0m
Package eudev found in repository beta
eudev-3.2.14-22-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 10 / 256[0m
Package tcp-wrappers found in repository beta
tcp-wrappers-7.6-6-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 11 / 256[0m
Package libusb found in repository beta
libusb-1.0.27-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 12 / 256[0m
Package libusb-compat found in repository beta
libusb-compat-0.1.7-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 13 / 256[0m
Package libquadmath found in repository beta
libquadmath-15.2.0-17-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 14 / 256[0m
Package lzo found in repository beta
lzo-2.10-6-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 15 / 256[0m
Package libgpg-error found in repository beta
libgpg-error-1.61-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 16 / 256[0m
Package sqlite found in repository beta
sqlite-3.53.4-48-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 17 / 256[0m
Package libnghttp2 found in repository beta
libnghttp2-1.69.0-21-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 18 / 256[0m
Package glib2 found in repository beta
glib2-2.88.2-69-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 19 / 256[0m
Package libidn found in repository beta
libidn-1.42-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 20 / 256[0m
Package nettle found in repository beta
nettle-3.10.2-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 21 / 256[0m
Package nspr found in repository beta
nspr-4.39-23-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 22 / 256[0m
Package libgcrypt found in repository beta
libgcrypt-1.12.2-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 23 / 256[0m
Package curl found in repository beta
curl-8.21.0-22-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 24 / 256[0m
Package libpcre found in repository beta
libpcre-8.45-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 25 / 256[0m
Package xorg-proto found in repository beta
xorg-proto-2025.1-19-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 26 / 256[0m
Package libXdmcp-devel found in repository beta
libXdmcp-devel-1.1.5-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 27 / 256[0m
Package libXau-devel found in repository beta
libXau-devel-1.0.12-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 28 / 256[0m
Package libxcb-devel found in repository beta
libxcb-devel-1.17.0-19-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 29 / 256[0m
Package libX11-devel found in repository beta
libX11-devel-1.8.13-36-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 30 / 256[0m
Package libjpeg-turbo found in repository beta
libjpeg-turbo-3.1.4.1-26-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 31 / 256[0m
Package jbigkit found in repository beta
jbigkit-2.1-5-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 32 / 256[0m
Package tiff found in repository beta
tiff-4.6.0-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 33 / 256[0m
Package giflib found in repository beta
giflib-5.2.1-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 34 / 256[0m
Package libpng found in repository beta
libpng-1.6.58-20-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 35 / 256[0m
Package libXext found in repository beta
libXext-1.3.7-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 36 / 256[0m
Package libXi found in repository beta
libXi-1.8.2-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 37 / 256[0m
Package libglvnd found in repository beta
libglvnd-1.7.0-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 38 / 256[0m
Package libXrender found in repository beta
libXrender-0.9.12-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 39 / 256[0m
Package libXrandr found in repository beta
libXrandr-1.5.5-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 40 / 256[0m
Package libXxf86vm found in repository beta
libXxf86vm-1.1.7-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 41 / 256[0m
Package freeglut found in repository beta
freeglut-3.4.0-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 42 / 256[0m
Package webp found in repository beta
webp-1.5.0-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 43 / 256[0m
Package webp-devel found in repository beta
webp-devel-1.5.0-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 44 / 256[0m
Package dav1d found in repository beta
dav1d-1.3.0-3-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 45 / 256[0m
Package aom found in repository beta
aom-3.7.0-6-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 46 / 256[0m
Package lcms2 found in repository beta
lcms2-2.14-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 47 / 256[0m
Package openjpeg2 found in repository beta
openjpeg2-2.5.4-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 48 / 256[0m
Package shared-mime-info found in repository beta
shared-mime-info-2.4-17-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 49 / 256[0m
Package jasper found in repository beta
jasper-2.0.33-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 50 / 256[0m
Package gdk-pixbuf found in repository beta
gdk-pixbuf-2.42.12-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 51 / 256[0m
Package libogg found in repository beta
libogg-1.3.5-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 52 / 256[0m
Package speexdsp found in repository beta
speexdsp-1.2.1-4-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 53 / 256[0m
Package speex found in repository beta
speex-1.2.1-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 54 / 256[0m
Package alsa-lib found in repository beta
alsa-lib-1.2.15.3-19-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 55 / 256[0m
Package gobject-introspection found in repository beta
gobject-introspection-1.86.0-58-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 56 / 256[0m
Package icu4c found in repository beta
icu4c-78.2-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 57 / 256[0m
Package libical found in repository beta
libical-3.0.20-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 58 / 256[0m
Package bluez-libs found in repository beta
bluez-libs-5.87-29-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 59 / 256[0m
Package bluez found in repository beta
bluez-5.87-29-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 60 / 256[0m
Package lame found in repository beta
lame-3.100-5-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 61 / 256[0m
Package flac found in repository beta
flac-1.3.3-6-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 62 / 256[0m
Package libvorbis found in repository beta
libvorbis-1.3.7-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 63 / 256[0m
Package libopus found in repository beta
libopus-1.5.2-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 64 / 256[0m
Package libsndfile found in repository beta
libsndfile-1.2.2-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 65 / 256[0m
Package libsamplerate found in repository beta
libsamplerate-0.2.2-6-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 66 / 256[0m
Package celt found in repository beta
celt-0.11.3-6-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 67 / 256[0m
Package jack-audio-connection-kit found in repository beta
jack-audio-connection-kit-1.9.22-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 68 / 256[0m
Package libXtst found in repository beta
libXtst-1.2.5-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 69 / 256[0m
Package libftdi found in repository beta
libftdi-1.4-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 70 / 256[0m
Package mpdecimal found in repository beta
mpdecimal-4.0.0-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 71 / 256[0m
Package python3 found in repository beta
python3-3.11.15-79-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 72 / 256[0m
Package lirc found in repository beta
lirc-0.10.2-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 73 / 256[0m
Package libtdb found in repository beta
libtdb-1.4.15-19-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 74 / 256[0m
Package libICE found in repository beta
libICE-1.1.2-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 75 / 256[0m
Package libSM found in repository beta
libSM-1.2.6-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 76 / 256[0m
Package avahi-libs found in repository beta
avahi-libs-0.7-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 77 / 256[0m
Package sbc found in repository beta
sbc-2.2-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 78 / 256[0m
Package libasyncns found in repository beta
libasyncns-0.8-5-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 79 / 256[0m
Package orc found in repository beta
orc-0.4.34-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 80 / 256[0m
Package fftw3 found in repository beta
fftw3-3.3.11-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 81 / 256[0m
Package libsoxr found in repository beta
libsoxr-0.1.3-1-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 82 / 256[0m
Package pulseaudio-libs found in repository beta
pulseaudio-libs-17.0-21-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 83 / 256[0m
Package libXv found in repository beta
libXv-1.0.13-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 84 / 256[0m
Package brotli found in repository beta
brotli-1.2.0-5-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 85 / 256[0m
Package freetype found in repository beta
freetype-2.14.3-20-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 86 / 256[0m
Package fontconfig found in repository beta
fontconfig-2.17.1-16-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 87 / 256[0m
Package pixman found in repository beta
pixman-0.46.4-17-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 88 / 256[0m
Package cairo found in repository beta
cairo-1.18.4-16-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 89 / 256[0m
Package graphene found in repository beta
graphene-1.10.8-2-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 90 / 256[0m
Package wayland found in repository beta
wayland-1.26.0-20-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 91 / 256[0m
Package wayland-client found in repository beta
wayland-client-1.26.0-20-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 92 / 256[0m
Package libgudev found in repository beta
libgudev-238-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 93 / 256[0m
Package fribidi found in repository beta
fribidi-1.0.14-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 94 / 256[0m
Package graphite2 found in repository beta
graphite2-1.3.14-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 95 / 256[0m
Package harfbuzz found in repository beta
harfbuzz-12.3.2-43-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 96 / 256[0m
Package libXft found in repository beta
libXft-2.3.9-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 97 / 256[0m
Package pango found in repository beta
pango-1.57.1-30-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 98 / 256[0m
Package wayland-cursor found in repository beta
wayland-cursor-1.26.0-20-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 99 / 256[0m
Package libpciaccess found in repository beta
libpciaccess-0.19-13-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 100 / 256[0m
Package libdrm found in repository beta
libdrm-2.4.134-37-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 101 / 256[0m
Package cdparanoia found in repository beta
cdparanoia-3.10.2-5-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 102 / 256[0m
Package libvisual found in repository beta
libvisual-0.4.0-6-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 103 / 256[0m
Package libXvMC found in repository beta
libXvMC-1.0.15-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 104 / 256[0m
Package libxshmfence found in repository beta
libxshmfence-1.3.3-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 105 / 256[0m
Package wayland-server found in repository beta
wayland-server-1.26.0-20-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 106 / 256[0m
Package libdrm-nouveau found in repository beta
libdrm-nouveau-2.4.134-37-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 107 / 256[0m
Package xcb-util-keysyms found in repository beta
xcb-util-keysyms-0.4.1-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 108 / 256[0m
Package libomxil-bellagio found in repository beta
libomxil-bellagio-0.9.3-5-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 109 / 256[0m
Package libdrm-radeon found in repository beta
libdrm-radeon-2.4.134-37-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 110 / 256[0m
Package spirv-tools found in repository beta
spirv-tools-1.4.357.0-28-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 111 / 256[0m
Package dmidecode found in repository beta
dmidecode-3.7-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 112 / 256[0m
Package tcl found in repository beta
tcl-8.6.16-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 113 / 256[0m
Package tcltk found in repository beta
tcltk-8.6.16-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 114 / 256[0m
Package libyaml found in repository beta
libyaml-0.2.5-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 115 / 256[0m
Package ruby found in repository beta
ruby-3.4.8-18-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 116 / 256[0m
Package rubygems found in repository beta
rubygems-3.4.8-18-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 117 / 256[0m
Package dejavu-fonts found in repository beta
dejavu-fonts-2.37-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 118 / 256[0m
Package lua found in repository beta
lua-5.4.8-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 119 / 256[0m
Package libart_lgpl found in repository beta
libart_lgpl-2.3.21-5-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 120 / 256[0m
Package rrdtool found in repository beta
rrdtool-1.9.0-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 121 / 256[0m
Package lm_sensors found in repository beta
lm_sensors-3.6.0-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 122 / 256[0m
Package libXfixes found in repository beta
libXfixes-6.0.2-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 123 / 256[0m
Package libXdamage found in repository beta
libXdamage-1.1.7-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 124 / 256[0m
Package vulkan-utility-libraries found in repository beta
vulkan-utility-libraries-1.4.357.0-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 125 / 256[0m
Package vulkan found in repository beta
vulkan-1.4.357.0-29-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 126 / 256[0m
Package llvm-polly found in repository beta
llvm-polly-22.1.5-31-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 127 / 256[0m
Package libedit found in repository beta
libedit-3.1.20260516-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 128 / 256[0m
Package llvm-libs found in repository beta
llvm-libs-22.1.5-31-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 129 / 256[0m
Package DirectX-headers found in repository beta
DirectX-headers-1.619.1-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 130 / 256[0m
Package libdrm-intel found in repository beta
libdrm-intel-2.4.134-37-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 131 / 256[0m
Package libdrm-amd found in repository beta
libdrm-amd-2.4.134-37-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 132 / 256[0m
Package mesa found in repository beta
mesa-26.1.6-168-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 133 / 256[0m
Package libtheora found in repository beta
libtheora-1.1.1-6-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 134 / 256[0m
Package libmicrodns found in repository beta
libmicrodns-0.2.0-1-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 135 / 256[0m
Package gstreamer found in repository beta
gstreamer-1.28.6-45-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 136 / 256[0m
Package gst-plugins-base found in repository beta
gst-plugins-base-1.28.6-47-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 137 / 256[0m
Package libfdk-aac found in repository beta
libfdk-aac-2.0.2-3-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 138 / 256[0m
Package libcanberra found in repository beta
libcanberra-0.30-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 139 / 256[0m
Package gtest found in repository beta
gtest-1.17.0-3-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 140 / 256[0m
Package abseil-cpp found in repository beta
abseil-cpp-20250814.1-13-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 141 / 256[0m
Package webrtc-audio-processing-1 found in repository beta
webrtc-audio-processing-1-2.1-3-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 142 / 256[0m
Package pipewire found in repository beta
pipewire-1.6.8-39-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 143 / 256[0m
Package audiofile found in repository beta
audiofile-0.3.6-6-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 144 / 256[0m
Package libXt found in repository beta
libXt-1.3.1-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 145 / 256[0m
Package libXinerama found in repository beta
libXinerama-1.1.6-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 146 / 256[0m
Package libXScrnSaver found in repository beta
libXScrnSaver-1.2.5-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 147 / 256[0m
Package libvdpau found in repository beta
libvdpau-1.5-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 148 / 256[0m
Package DirectFB found in repository beta
DirectFB-1.7.7-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 149 / 256[0m
Package libsdl3 found in repository beta
libsdl3-3.2.30-2-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 150 / 256[0m
Package libsdl2 found in repository beta
libsdl2-2.32.64-21-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 151 / 256[0m
Package libde265 found in repository beta
libde265-1.0.15-1-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 152 / 256[0m
Package x265 found in repository beta
x265-265.3.6-14-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 153 / 256[0m
Package openh264 found in repository beta
openh264-2.4.1-1-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 154 / 256[0m
Package libheif found in repository beta
libheif-1.23.1-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 155 / 256[0m
Package libde265-devel found in repository beta
libde265-devel-1.0.15-1-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 156 / 256[0m
Package dav1d-devel found in repository beta
dav1d-devel-1.3.0-3-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 157 / 256[0m
Package aom-devel found in repository beta
aom-devel-3.7.0-6-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 158 / 256[0m
Package x265-devel found in repository beta
x265-devel-265.3.6-14-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 159 / 256[0m
Package openh264-devel found in repository beta
openh264-devel-2.4.1-1-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 160 / 256[0m
Package libheif-devel found in repository beta
libheif-devel-1.23.1-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 161 / 256[0m
Package libgpg-error-devel found in repository beta
libgpg-error-devel-1.61-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 162 / 256[0m
Package libICE-devel found in repository beta
libICE-devel-1.1.2-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 163 / 256[0m
Package sqlite-devel found in repository beta
sqlite-devel-3.53.4-48-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 164 / 256[0m
Package libutil-linux-devel found in repository beta
libutil-linux-devel-2.42.2-30-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 165 / 256[0m
Package libSM-devel found in repository beta
libSM-devel-1.2.6-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 166 / 256[0m
Package libXt-devel found in repository beta
libXt-devel-1.3.1-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 167 / 256[0m
Package libvpx found in repository beta
libvpx-1.14.1-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 168 / 256[0m
Package fcgi found in repository beta
fcgi-2.4.6-3-p2-x86_64.pisi (31.0 KB) 20% 53.41 MB/s [00:00:00]
fcgi-2.4.6-3-p2-x86_64.pisi (31.0 KB) 33% 53.41 MB/s [00:00:00]
fcgi-2.4.6-3-p2-x86_64.pisi (31.0 KB) 50% 53.41 MB/s [00:00:00]
fcgi-2.4.6-3-p2-x86_64.pisi (31.0 KB) 58% 53.41 MB/s [00:00:00]
fcgi-2.4.6-3-p2-x86_64.pisi (31.0 KB) 66% 53.41 MB/s [00:00:00]
fcgi-2.4.6-3-p2-x86_64.pisi (31.0 KB) 75% 53.41 MB/s [00:00:00]
fcgi-2.4.6-3-p2-x86_64.pisi (31.0 KB) 92% 53.41 MB/s [00:00:00]
fcgi-2.4.6-3-p2-x86_64.pisi (31.0 KB)100% 53.41 MB/s [00:00:00] [complete]
[33mDownloading 169 / 256[0m
Package rav1e found in repository beta
rav1e-0.5.0-1-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 170 / 256[0m
Package svt-av1 found in repository beta
svt-av1-1.7.0-3-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 171 / 256[0m
Package libavif found in repository beta
libavif-1.0.2-2-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 172 / 256[0m
Package gd found in repository beta
gd-2.3.3-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 173 / 256[0m
Package libXext-devel found in repository beta
libXext-devel-1.3.7-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 174 / 256[0m
Package libXfixes-devel found in repository beta
libXfixes-devel-6.0.2-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 175 / 256[0m
Package libXdamage-devel found in repository beta
libXdamage-devel-1.1.7-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 176 / 256[0m
Package libXxf86vm-devel found in repository beta
libXxf86vm-devel-1.1.7-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 177 / 256[0m
Package libglvnd-devel found in repository beta
libglvnd-devel-1.7.0-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 178 / 256[0m
Package libassuan found in repository beta
libassuan-3.0.2-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 179 / 256[0m
Package gpgme found in repository beta
gpgme-2.1.2-31-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 180 / 256[0m
Package ffcall found in repository beta
ffcall-2.2-1-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 181 / 256[0m
Package xz-devel found in repository beta
xz-devel-5.8.3-21-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 182 / 256[0m
Package libsdl3-devel found in repository beta
libsdl3-devel-3.2.30-2-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 183 / 256[0m
Package libsdl2-devel found in repository beta
libsdl2-devel-2.32.64-21-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 184 / 256[0m
Package zziplib found in repository beta
zziplib-0.13.78-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 185 / 256[0m
Package zziplib-devel found in repository beta
zziplib-devel-0.13.78-8-p2-x86_64.pisi (24.0 KB) 16% 29.17 MB/s [00:00:00]
zziplib-devel-0.13.78-8-p2-x86_64.pisi (24.0 KB) 26% 29.17 MB/s [00:00:00]
zziplib-devel-0.13.78-8-p2-x86_64.pisi (24.0 KB) 37% 29.17 MB/s [00:00:00]
zziplib-devel-0.13.78-8-p2-x86_64.pisi (24.0 KB) 47% 29.17 MB/s [00:00:00]
zziplib-devel-0.13.78-8-p2-x86_64.pisi (24.0 KB) 63% 29.17 MB/s [00:00:00]
zziplib-devel-0.13.78-8-p2-x86_64.pisi (24.0 KB) 68% 29.17 MB/s [00:00:00]
zziplib-devel-0.13.78-8-p2-x86_64.pisi (24.0 KB) 85% 29.17 MB/s [00:00:00]
zziplib-devel-0.13.78-8-p2-x86_64.pisi (24.0 KB)100% 29.17 MB/s [00:00:00] [complete]
[33mDownloading 186 / 256[0m
Package gnu-gs-fonts-std found in repository beta
gnu-gs-fonts-std-8.11-4-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 187 / 256[0m
Package pixman-devel found in repository beta
pixman-devel-0.46.4-17-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 188 / 256[0m
Package libXrender-devel found in repository beta
libXrender-devel-0.9.12-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 189 / 256[0m
Package brotli-devel found in repository beta
brotli-devel-1.2.0-5-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 190 / 256[0m
Package libpng-devel found in repository beta
libpng-devel-1.6.58-20-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 191 / 256[0m
Package freetype-devel found in repository beta
freetype-devel-2.14.3-20-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 192 / 256[0m
Package fontconfig-devel found in repository beta
fontconfig-devel-2.17.1-16-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 193 / 256[0m
Package libpcre2-devel found in repository beta
libpcre2-devel-10.47-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 194 / 256[0m
Package libffi-devel found in repository beta
libffi-devel-3.6.0-14-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 195 / 256[0m
Package glib2-devel found in repository beta
glib2-devel-2.88.2-69-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 196 / 256[0m
Package cairo-devel found in repository beta
cairo-devel-1.18.4-16-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 197 / 256[0m
Package libpaper found in repository beta
libpaper-2.2.5-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 198 / 256[0m
Package libnghttp2-devel found in repository beta
libnghttp2-devel-1.69.0-21-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 199 / 256[0m
Package libjpeg-turbo-devel found in repository beta
libjpeg-turbo-devel-3.1.4.1-26-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 200 / 256[0m
Package lz4-devel found in repository beta
lz4-devel-1.10.0-5-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 201 / 256[0m
Package zstd-devel found in repository beta
zstd-devel-1.5.7-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 202 / 256[0m
Package tiff-devel found in repository beta
tiff-devel-4.6.0-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 203 / 256[0m
Package libavif-devel found in repository beta
libavif-devel-1.0.2-2-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 204 / 256[0m
Package gd-devel found in repository beta
gd-devel-2.3.3-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 205 / 256[0m
Package gtk-update-icon-cache found in repository beta
gtk-update-icon-cache-2.24.33-13-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 206 / 256[0m
Package libdaemon found in repository beta
libdaemon-0.14-5-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 207 / 256[0m
Package avahi found in repository beta
avahi-0.7-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 208 / 256[0m
Package libtasn1 found in repository beta
libtasn1-4.21.0-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 209 / 256[0m
Package p11-kit found in repository beta
p11-kit-0.26.4-21-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 210 / 256[0m
Package gnutls found in repository beta
gnutls-3.8.13-25-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 211 / 256[0m
Package cups found in repository beta
cups-2.4.17-32-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 212 / 256[0m
Package libXcomposite found in repository beta
libXcomposite-0.4.7-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 213 / 256[0m
Package atk found in repository beta
atk-2.58.4-40-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 214 / 256[0m
Package libXcursor found in repository beta
libXcursor-1.2.3-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 215 / 256[0m
Package gtk2 found in repository beta
gtk2-2.24.33-13-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 216 / 256[0m
Package libglade found in repository beta
libglade-2.6.4-5-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 217 / 256[0m
Package poppler-data found in repository beta
poppler-data-0.4.12-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 218 / 256[0m
Package ghostscript found in repository beta
ghostscript-10.05.2-14-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 219 / 256[0m
Package openssl-devel found in repository beta
openssl-devel-3.5.7-32-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 220 / 256[0m
Package libssh2-devel found in repository beta
libssh2-devel-1.11.0-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 221 / 256[0m
Package nspr-devel found in repository beta
nspr-devel-4.39-23-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 222 / 256[0m
Package libXmu found in repository beta
libXmu-1.3.1-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 223 / 256[0m
Package libXpm found in repository beta
libXpm-3.5.19-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 224 / 256[0m
Package libXaw found in repository beta
libXaw-1.0.16-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 225 / 256[0m
Package t1lib found in repository beta
t1lib-5.1.2-1-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 226 / 256[0m
Package t1lib-devel found in repository beta
t1lib-devel-5.1.2-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (7.0 KB) 57% 64.92 MB/s [00:00:00]
t1lib-devel-5.1.2-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (7.0 KB)100% 64.92 MB/s [00:00:00] [complete]
[33mDownloading 227 / 256[0m
Package libXmu-devel found in repository beta
libXmu-devel-1.3.1-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 228 / 256[0m
Package libXpm-devel found in repository beta
libXpm-devel-3.5.19-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 229 / 256[0m
Package libXaw-devel found in repository beta
libXaw-devel-1.0.16-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 230 / 256[0m
Package nss found in repository beta
nss-3.126-77-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 231 / 256[0m
Package nss-devel found in repository beta
nss-devel-3.126-77-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 232 / 256[0m
Package libxslt found in repository beta
libxslt-1.1.43-22-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 233 / 256[0m
Package icu4c-devel found in repository beta
icu4c-devel-78.2-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 234 / 256[0m
Package gpgmepp found in repository beta
gpgmepp-2.1.0-38-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 235 / 256[0m
Package poppler found in repository beta
poppler-26.08.0-23-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 236 / 256[0m
Package openjpeg2-devel found in repository beta
openjpeg2-devel-2.5.4-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 237 / 256[0m
Package libassuan-devel found in repository beta
libassuan-devel-3.0.2-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 238 / 256[0m
Package gpgme-devel found in repository beta
gpgme-devel-2.1.2-31-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 239 / 256[0m
Package gpgmepp-devel found in repository beta
gpgmepp-devel-2.1.0-38-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 240 / 256[0m
Package lcms2-devel found in repository beta
lcms2-devel-2.14-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 241 / 256[0m
Package libidn2-devel found in repository beta
libidn2-devel-2.3.7-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 242 / 256[0m
Package curl-devel found in repository beta
curl-devel-8.21.0-22-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 243 / 256[0m
Package poppler-devel found in repository beta
poppler-devel-26.08.0-23-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 244 / 256[0m
Package cyrus-sasl found in repository beta
cyrus-sasl-2.1.28-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 245 / 256[0m
Package openldap-client found in repository beta
openldap-client-2.6.12-14-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 246 / 256[0m
Package postgresql-server found in repository beta
postgresql-server-18.4-20-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 247 / 256[0m
Package postgresql-lib found in repository beta
postgresql-lib-18.4-20-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 248 / 256[0m
Package clisp found in repository beta
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 0% 55.16 MB/s [00:00:00]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 0% 55.16 MB/s [00:00:00]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 0% 55.16 MB/s [00:00:00]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 0% 55.16 MB/s [00:00:00]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 0% 55.16 MB/s [00:00:00]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 0% 55.16 MB/s [00:00:00]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 0% 55.16 MB/s [00:00:00]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 0% 55.16 MB/s [00:00:00]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 0% 55.16 MB/s [00:00:00]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 1% 55.16 MB/s [00:00:00]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 1% 55.16 MB/s [00:00:00]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 1% 55.16 MB/s [00:00:00]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 1% 55.16 MB/s [00:00:00]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 1% 55.16 MB/s [00:00:00]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 1% 55.16 MB/s [00:00:00]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 1% 55.16 MB/s [00:00:00]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 1% 55.16 MB/s [00:00:00]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 1% 55.16 MB/s [00:00:00]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 2% 55.16 MB/s [00:00:00]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 2% 55.16 MB/s [00:00:00]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 2% 55.16 MB/s [00:00:00]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 2% 55.16 MB/s [00:00:00]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 2% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 2% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 2% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 2% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 3% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 3% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 3% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 3% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 3% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 3% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 4% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 4% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 4% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 4% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 5% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 5% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 5% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 5% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 5% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 6% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 6% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 6% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 6% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 7% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 7% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 7% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 7% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 8% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 8% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 8% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 9% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 9% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 10% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 10% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 11% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 11% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 11% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 11% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 12% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 12% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 13% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 13% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 14% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 14% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 14% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 14% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 15% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 15% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 16% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 16% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 17% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 17% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 17% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 17% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 18% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 18% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 19% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 19% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 20% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 20% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 20% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 21% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 21% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 21% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 22% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 22% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 23% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 23% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 23% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 24% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 24% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 24% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 25% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 25% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 26% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 26% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 26% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 27% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 27% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 28% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 28% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 28% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 29% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 29% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 29% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 30% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 30% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 31% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 31% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 31% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 32% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 32% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 32% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 33% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 33% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 34% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 34% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 34% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 35% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 35% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 36% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 36% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 36% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 37% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 37% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 37% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 38% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 38% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 39% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 39% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 40% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 40% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 40% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 40% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 41% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 41% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 42% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 42% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 43% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 43% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 43% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 43% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 44% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 44% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 45% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 45% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 46% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 46% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 46% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 46% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 47% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 47% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 48% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 48% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 49% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 49% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 49% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 50% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 50% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 51% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 51% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 52% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 52% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 52% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 53% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 53% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 54% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 54% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 55% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 55% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 55% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 56% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 56% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 57% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 57% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 57% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 57% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 58% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 58% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 59% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 59% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 60% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 60% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 60% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 61% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 61% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 62% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 62% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 63% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 63% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 63% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 63% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 64% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 64% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 65% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 65% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 66% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 66% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 66% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 67% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 67% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 67% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 68% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 68% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 69% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 69% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 69% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 70% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 70% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 70% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 71% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 71% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 72% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 72% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 72% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 73% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 73% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 74% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 74% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 74% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 75% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 75% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 75% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 76% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 76% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 77% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 77% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 77% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 78% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 78% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 78% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 79% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 79% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 80% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 80% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 80% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 80% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 81% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 81% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 81% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 82% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 82% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 82% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 82% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 83% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 83% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 83% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 84% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 84% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 85% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 85% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 85% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 86% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 86% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 86% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 87% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 87% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 88% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 88% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 88% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 89% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 89% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 90% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 90% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 91% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 91% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 91% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 92% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 92% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 93% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 93% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 94% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 94% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 94% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 95% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 95% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 96% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 96% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 97% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 97% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 97% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 98% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 98% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 99% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB) 99% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04]
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.7 MB)100% 780.78 KB/s [00:00:04] [complete]
[33mDownloading 249 / 256[0m
Package libXi-devel found in repository beta
libXi-devel-1.8.2-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 250 / 256[0m
Package clisp-devel found in repository beta
clisp-devel-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (3.0 KB)100% 80.09 MB/s [00:00:00] [complete]
[33mDownloading 251 / 256[0m
Package graphite2-devel found in repository beta
graphite2-devel-1.3.14-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 252 / 256[0m
Package harfbuzz-devel found in repository beta
harfbuzz-devel-12.3.2-43-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mDownloading 253 / 256[0m
Package ffcall-devel found in repository beta
ffcall-devel-2.2-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (16.0 KB) 96% 149.80 MB/s [00:00:00]
ffcall-devel-2.2-1-p2-x86_64.pisi (16.0 KB)100% 149.80 MB/s [00:00:00] [complete]
[33mDownloading 254 / 256[0m
Package libsigsegv-devel found in repository beta
libsigsegv-devel-2.12-6-p2-x86_64.pisi (4.0 KB)100% 57.40 MB/s [00:00:00] [complete]
[33mDownloading 255 / 256[0m
Package libpaper-devel found in repository beta
libpaper-devel-2.2.5-11-p2-x86_64.pisi (2.0 KB)100% 49.86 MB/s [00:00:00] [complete]
[33mDownloading 256 / 256[0m
Package ghostscript-devel found in repository beta
ghostscript-devel-10.05.2-14-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[33mInstalling 1 / 256[0m
libmd-1.1.0-2-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libmd, version 1.1.0, release 2
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libmd
[0mConfiguring libmd package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libmd
[0m[36mInstalled libmd
[0m[33mInstalling 2 / 256[0m
libbsd-0.12.2-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libbsd, version 0.12.2, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libbsd
[0mConfiguring libbsd package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libbsd
[0m[36mInstalled libbsd
[0m[33mInstalling 3 / 256[0m
libXdmcp-1.1.5-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXdmcp, version 1.1.5, release 11
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXdmcp
[0mConfiguring libXdmcp package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXdmcp
[0m[36mInstalled libXdmcp
[0m[33mInstalling 4 / 256[0m
libXau-1.0.12-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXau, version 1.0.12, release 11
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXau
[0mConfiguring libXau package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXau
[0m[36mInstalled libXau
[0m[33mInstalling 5 / 256[0m
libxcb-1.17.0-19-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libxcb, version 1.17.0, release 19
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libxcb
[0mConfiguring libxcb package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libxcb
[0m[36mInstalled libxcb
[0m[33mInstalling 6 / 256[0m
libX11-1.8.13-36-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libX11, version 1.8.13, release 36
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libX11
[0mConfiguring libX11 package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libX11
[0m[36mInstalled libX11
[0m[33mInstalling 7 / 256[0m
json-c-0.18.20240915-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling json-c, version 0.18.20240915, release 8
[0m[36mExtracting the files of json-c
[0mConfiguring json-c package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured json-c
[0m[36mInstalled json-c
[0m[33mInstalling 8 / 256[0m
libkmod-34.2-16-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libkmod, version 34.2, release 16
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libkmod
[0mConfiguring libkmod package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libkmod
[0m[36mInstalled libkmod
[0m[33mInstalling 9 / 256[0m
eudev-3.2.14-22-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling eudev, version 3.2.14, release 22
[0m[36mExtracting the files of eudev
[0mConfiguring eudev package
DEBUG: Registering System.Package comar script
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
DEBUG: Running package's post install script
[36mConfigured eudev
[0m[36mInstalled eudev
[0m[33mInstalling 10 / 256[0m
tcp-wrappers-7.6-6-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling tcp-wrappers, version 7.6, release 6
[0m[36mExtracting the files of tcp-wrappers
[0mConfiguring tcp-wrappers package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured tcp-wrappers
[0m[36mInstalled tcp-wrappers
[0m[33mInstalling 11 / 256[0m
libusb-1.0.27-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libusb, version 1.0.27, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libusb
[0mConfiguring libusb package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libusb
[0m[36mInstalled libusb
[0m[33mInstalling 12 / 256[0m
libusb-compat-0.1.7-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libusb-compat, version 0.1.7, release 7
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libusb-compat
[0mConfiguring libusb-compat package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libusb-compat
[0m[36mInstalled libusb-compat
[0m[33mInstalling 13 / 256[0m
libquadmath-15.2.0-17-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libquadmath, version 15.2.0, release 17
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libquadmath
[0mConfiguring libquadmath package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libquadmath
[0m[36mInstalled libquadmath
[0m[33mInstalling 14 / 256[0m
lzo-2.10-6-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling lzo, version 2.10, release 6
[0m[36mExtracting the files of lzo
[0mConfiguring lzo package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured lzo
[0m[36mInstalled lzo
[0m[33mInstalling 15 / 256[0m
libgpg-error-1.61-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libgpg-error, version 1.61, release 15
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libgpg-error
[0mConfiguring libgpg-error package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libgpg-error
[0m[36mInstalled libgpg-error
[0m[33mInstalling 16 / 256[0m
sqlite-3.53.4-48-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling sqlite, version 3.53.4, release 48
[0mUpgrading to new upstream version
Running pre removal operations for sqlite
DEBUG: Calling pre remove handlers
Running post removal operations for sqlite
DEBUG: Calling post remove handlers
DEBUG: Unregistering comar scripts
[36mExtracting the files of sqlite
[0mConfiguring sqlite package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured sqlite
[0m[36mUpgraded sqlite
[0m[33mInstalling 17 / 256[0m
libnghttp2-1.69.0-21-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libnghttp2, version 1.69.0, release 21
[0mUpgrading to new upstream version
Running pre removal operations for libnghttp2
DEBUG: Calling pre remove handlers
Running post removal operations for libnghttp2
DEBUG: Calling post remove handlers
DEBUG: Unregistering comar scripts
[36mExtracting the files of libnghttp2
[0mConfiguring libnghttp2 package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libnghttp2
[0m[36mUpgraded libnghttp2
[0m[33mInstalling 18 / 256[0m
glib2-2.88.2-69-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling glib2, version 2.88.2, release 69
[0mUpgrading to new upstream version
Running pre removal operations for glib2
DEBUG: Calling pre remove handlers
Running post removal operations for glib2
DEBUG: Calling post remove handlers
DEBUG: Unregistering comar scripts
[36mExtracting the files of glib2
[0mConfiguring glib2 package
DEBUG: Registering System.PackageHandler comar script
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured glib2
[0m[36mUpgraded glib2
[0m[33mInstalling 19 / 256[0m
libidn-1.42-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libidn, version 1.42, release 7
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libidn
[0mConfiguring libidn package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libidn
[0m[36mInstalled libidn
[0m[33mInstalling 20 / 256[0m
nettle-3.10.2-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling nettle, version 3.10.2, release 11
[0m[36mExtracting the files of nettle
[0mConfiguring nettle package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured nettle
[0m[36mInstalled nettle
[0m[33mInstalling 21 / 256[0m
nspr-4.39-23-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling nspr, version 4.39, release 23
[0m[36mExtracting the files of nspr
[0mConfiguring nspr package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured nspr
[0m[36mInstalled nspr
[0m[33mInstalling 22 / 256[0m
libgcrypt-1.12.2-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libgcrypt, version 1.12.2, release 15
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libgcrypt
[0mConfiguring libgcrypt package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libgcrypt
[0m[36mInstalled libgcrypt
[0m[33mInstalling 23 / 256[0m
curl-8.21.0-22-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling curl, version 8.21.0, release 22
[0mUpgrading to new upstream version
Running pre removal operations for curl
DEBUG: Calling pre remove handlers
Running post removal operations for curl
DEBUG: Calling post remove handlers
DEBUG: Unregistering comar scripts
[36mExtracting the files of curl
[0mConfiguring curl package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured curl
[0m[36mUpgraded curl
[0m[33mInstalling 24 / 256[0m
libpcre-8.45-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libpcre, version 8.45, release 10
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libpcre
[0mConfiguring libpcre package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libpcre
[0m[36mInstalled libpcre
[0m[33mInstalling 25 / 256[0m
xorg-proto-2025.1-19-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling xorg-proto, version 2025.1, release 19
[0m[36mExtracting the files of xorg-proto
[0mConfiguring xorg-proto package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured xorg-proto
[0m[36mInstalled xorg-proto
[0m[33mInstalling 26 / 256[0m
libXdmcp-devel-1.1.5-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXdmcp-devel, version 1.1.5, release 11
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXdmcp-devel
[0mConfiguring libXdmcp-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXdmcp-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libXdmcp-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 27 / 256[0m
libXau-devel-1.0.12-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXau-devel, version 1.0.12, release 11
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXau-devel
[0mConfiguring libXau-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXau-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libXau-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 28 / 256[0m
libxcb-devel-1.17.0-19-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libxcb-devel, version 1.17.0, release 19
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libxcb-devel
[0mConfiguring libxcb-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libxcb-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libxcb-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 29 / 256[0m
libX11-devel-1.8.13-36-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libX11-devel, version 1.8.13, release 36
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libX11-devel
[0mConfiguring libX11-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libX11-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libX11-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 30 / 256[0m
libjpeg-turbo-3.1.4.1-26-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libjpeg-turbo, version 3.1.4.1, release 26
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libjpeg-turbo
[0mConfiguring libjpeg-turbo package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libjpeg-turbo
[0m[36mInstalled libjpeg-turbo
[0m[33mInstalling 31 / 256[0m
jbigkit-2.1-5-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling jbigkit, version 2.1, release 5
[0m[36mExtracting the files of jbigkit
[0mConfiguring jbigkit package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured jbigkit
[0m[36mInstalled jbigkit
[0m[33mInstalling 32 / 256[0m
tiff-4.6.0-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling tiff, version 4.6.0, release 15
[0m[36mExtracting the files of tiff
[0mConfiguring tiff package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured tiff
[0m[36mInstalled tiff
[0m[33mInstalling 33 / 256[0m
giflib-5.2.1-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling giflib, version 5.2.1, release 7
[0m[36mExtracting the files of giflib
[0mConfiguring giflib package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured giflib
[0m[36mInstalled giflib
[0m[33mInstalling 34 / 256[0m
libpng-1.6.58-20-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libpng, version 1.6.58, release 20
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libpng
[0mConfiguring libpng package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libpng
[0m[36mInstalled libpng
[0m[33mInstalling 35 / 256[0m
libXext-1.3.7-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXext, version 1.3.7, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXext
[0mConfiguring libXext package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXext
[0m[36mInstalled libXext
[0m[33mInstalling 36 / 256[0m
libXi-1.8.2-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXi, version 1.8.2, release 10
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXi
[0mConfiguring libXi package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXi
[0m[36mInstalled libXi
[0m[33mInstalling 37 / 256[0m
libglvnd-1.7.0-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libglvnd, version 1.7.0, release 10
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libglvnd
[0mConfiguring libglvnd package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libglvnd
[0m[36mInstalled libglvnd
[0m[33mInstalling 38 / 256[0m
libXrender-0.9.12-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXrender, version 0.9.12, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXrender
[0mConfiguring libXrender package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXrender
[0m[36mInstalled libXrender
[0m[33mInstalling 39 / 256[0m
libXrandr-1.5.5-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXrandr, version 1.5.5, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXrandr
[0mConfiguring libXrandr package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXrandr
[0m[36mInstalled libXrandr
[0m[33mInstalling 40 / 256[0m
libXxf86vm-1.1.7-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXxf86vm, version 1.1.7, release 8
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXxf86vm
[0mConfiguring libXxf86vm package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXxf86vm
[0m[36mInstalled libXxf86vm
[0m[33mInstalling 41 / 256[0m
freeglut-3.4.0-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling freeglut, version 3.4.0, release 8
[0m[36mExtracting the files of freeglut
[0mConfiguring freeglut package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured freeglut
[0m[36mInstalled freeglut
[0m[33mInstalling 42 / 256[0m
webp-1.5.0-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling webp, version 1.5.0, release 15
[0m[36mExtracting the files of webp
[0mConfiguring webp package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured webp
[0m[36mInstalled webp
[0m[33mInstalling 43 / 256[0m
webp-devel-1.5.0-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling webp-devel, version 1.5.0, release 15
[0m[36mExtracting the files of webp-devel
[0mConfiguring webp-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured webp-devel
[0m[36mInstalled webp-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 44 / 256[0m
dav1d-1.3.0-3-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling dav1d, version 1.3.0, release 3
[0m[36mExtracting the files of dav1d
[0mConfiguring dav1d package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured dav1d
[0m[36mInstalled dav1d
[0m[33mInstalling 45 / 256[0m
aom-3.7.0-6-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling aom, version 3.7.0, release 6
[0m[36mExtracting the files of aom
[0mConfiguring aom package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured aom
[0m[36mInstalled aom
[0m[33mInstalling 46 / 256[0m
lcms2-2.14-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling lcms2, version 2.14, release 11
[0m[36mExtracting the files of lcms2
[0mConfiguring lcms2 package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured lcms2
[0m[36mInstalled lcms2
[0m[33mInstalling 47 / 256[0m
openjpeg2-2.5.4-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling openjpeg2, version 2.5.4, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of openjpeg2
[0mConfiguring openjpeg2 package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured openjpeg2
[0m[36mInstalled openjpeg2
[0m[33mInstalling 48 / 256[0m
shared-mime-info-2.4-17-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling shared-mime-info, version 2.4, release 17
[0m[36mExtracting the files of shared-mime-info
[0mConfiguring shared-mime-info package
DEBUG: Registering System.PackageHandler comar script
DEBUG: Registering System.Package comar script
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
DEBUG: Running package's post install script
[36mConfigured shared-mime-info
[0m[36mInstalled shared-mime-info
[0m[33mInstalling 49 / 256[0m
jasper-2.0.33-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling jasper, version 2.0.33, release 9
[0m[36mExtracting the files of jasper
[0mConfiguring jasper package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured jasper
[0m[36mInstalled jasper
[0m[33mInstalling 50 / 256[0m
gdk-pixbuf-2.42.12-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling gdk-pixbuf, version 2.42.12, release 15
[0m[36mExtracting the files of gdk-pixbuf
[0mConfiguring gdk-pixbuf package
DEBUG: Registering System.PackageHandler comar script
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured gdk-pixbuf
[0m[36mInstalled gdk-pixbuf
[0m[33mInstalling 51 / 256[0m
libogg-1.3.5-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libogg, version 1.3.5, release 7
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libogg
[0mConfiguring libogg package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libogg
[0m[36mInstalled libogg
[0m[33mInstalling 52 / 256[0m
speexdsp-1.2.1-4-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling speexdsp, version 1.2.1, release 4
[0m[36mExtracting the files of speexdsp
[0mConfiguring speexdsp package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured speexdsp
[0m[36mInstalled speexdsp
[0m[33mInstalling 53 / 256[0m
speex-1.2.1-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling speex, version 1.2.1, release 7
[0m[36mExtracting the files of speex
[0mConfiguring speex package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured speex
[0m[36mInstalled speex
[0m[33mInstalling 54 / 256[0m
alsa-lib-1.2.15.3-19-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling alsa-lib, version 1.2.15.3, release 19
[0m[36mExtracting the files of alsa-lib
[0mConfiguring alsa-lib package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured alsa-lib
[0m[36mInstalled alsa-lib
[0m[33mInstalling 55 / 256[0m
gobject-introspection-1.86.0-58-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling gobject-introspection, version 1.86.0, release 58
[0m[36mExtracting the files of gobject-introspection
[0mConfiguring gobject-introspection package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured gobject-introspection
[0m[36mInstalled gobject-introspection
[0m[33mInstalling 56 / 256[0m
icu4c-78.2-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling icu4c, version 78.2, release 15
[0m[36mExtracting the files of icu4c
[0mConfiguring icu4c package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured icu4c
[0m[36mInstalled icu4c
[0m[33mInstalling 57 / 256[0m
libical-3.0.20-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libical, version 3.0.20, release 11
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libical
[0mConfiguring libical package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libical
[0m[36mInstalled libical
[0m[33mInstalling 58 / 256[0m
bluez-libs-5.87-29-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling bluez-libs, version 5.87, release 29
[0m[36mExtracting the files of bluez-libs
[0mConfiguring bluez-libs package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured bluez-libs
[0m[36mInstalled bluez-libs
[0m[33mInstalling 59 / 256[0m
bluez-5.87-29-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling bluez, version 5.87, release 29
[0m[36mExtracting the files of bluez
[0mConfiguring bluez package
DEBUG: Registering System.Service comar script
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured bluez
[0m[36mInstalled bluez
[0m[33mInstalling 60 / 256[0m
lame-3.100-5-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling lame, version 3.100, release 5
[0m[36mExtracting the files of lame
[0mConfiguring lame package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured lame
[0m[36mInstalled lame
[0m[33mInstalling 61 / 256[0m
flac-1.3.3-6-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling flac, version 1.3.3, release 6
[0m[36mExtracting the files of flac
[0mConfiguring flac package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured flac
[0m[36mInstalled flac
[0m[33mInstalling 62 / 256[0m
libvorbis-1.3.7-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libvorbis, version 1.3.7, release 7
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libvorbis
[0mConfiguring libvorbis package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libvorbis
[0m[36mInstalled libvorbis
[0m[33mInstalling 63 / 256[0m
libopus-1.5.2-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libopus, version 1.5.2, release 8
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libopus
[0mConfiguring libopus package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libopus
[0m[36mInstalled libopus
[0m[33mInstalling 64 / 256[0m
libsndfile-1.2.2-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libsndfile, version 1.2.2, release 9
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libsndfile
[0mConfiguring libsndfile package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libsndfile
[0m[36mInstalled libsndfile
[0m[33mInstalling 65 / 256[0m
libsamplerate-0.2.2-6-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libsamplerate, version 0.2.2, release 6
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libsamplerate
[0mConfiguring libsamplerate package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libsamplerate
[0m[36mInstalled libsamplerate
[0m[33mInstalling 66 / 256[0m
celt-0.11.3-6-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling celt, version 0.11.3, release 6
[0m[36mExtracting the files of celt
[0mConfiguring celt package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured celt
[0m[36mInstalled celt
[0m[33mInstalling 67 / 256[0m
jack-audio-connection-kit-1.9.22-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling jack-audio-connection-kit, version 1.9.22, release 8
[0m[36mExtracting the files of jack-audio-connection-kit
[0mConfiguring jack-audio-connection-kit package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured jack-audio-connection-kit
[0m[36mInstalled jack-audio-connection-kit
[0m[33mInstalling 68 / 256[0m
libXtst-1.2.5-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXtst, version 1.2.5, release 10
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXtst
[0mConfiguring libXtst package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXtst
[0m[36mInstalled libXtst
[0m[33mInstalling 69 / 256[0m
libftdi-1.4-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libftdi, version 1.4, release 7
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libftdi
[0mConfiguring libftdi package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libftdi
[0m[36mInstalled libftdi
[0m[33mInstalling 70 / 256[0m
mpdecimal-4.0.0-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling mpdecimal, version 4.0.0, release 8
[0m[36mExtracting the files of mpdecimal
[0mConfiguring mpdecimal package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured mpdecimal
[0m[36mInstalled mpdecimal
[0m[33mInstalling 71 / 256[0m
python3-3.11.15-79-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling python3, version 3.11.15, release 79
[0m[36mExtracting the files of python3
[0mConfiguring python3 package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured python3
[0m[36mInstalled python3
[0m[33mInstalling 72 / 256[0m
lirc-0.10.2-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling lirc, version 0.10.2, release 11
[0m[36mExtracting the files of lirc
[0mConfiguring lirc package
DEBUG: Registering System.Service comar script
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured lirc
[0m[36mInstalled lirc
[0m[33mInstalling 73 / 256[0m
libtdb-1.4.15-19-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libtdb, version 1.4.15, release 19
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libtdb
[0mConfiguring libtdb package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libtdb
[0m[36mInstalled libtdb
[0m[33mInstalling 74 / 256[0m
libICE-1.1.2-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libICE, version 1.1.2, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libICE
[0mConfiguring libICE package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libICE
[0m[36mInstalled libICE
[0m[33mInstalling 75 / 256[0m
libSM-1.2.6-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libSM, version 1.2.6, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libSM
[0mConfiguring libSM package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libSM
[0m[36mInstalled libSM
[0m[33mInstalling 76 / 256[0m
avahi-libs-0.7-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling avahi-libs, version 0.7, release 8
[0m[36mExtracting the files of avahi-libs
[0mConfiguring avahi-libs package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured avahi-libs
[0m[36mInstalled avahi-libs
[0m[33mInstalling 77 / 256[0m
sbc-2.2-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling sbc, version 2.2, release 9
[0m[36mExtracting the files of sbc
[0mConfiguring sbc package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured sbc
[0m[36mInstalled sbc
[0m[33mInstalling 78 / 256[0m
libasyncns-0.8-5-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libasyncns, version 0.8, release 5
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libasyncns
[0mConfiguring libasyncns package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libasyncns
[0m[36mInstalled libasyncns
[0m[33mInstalling 79 / 256[0m
orc-0.4.34-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling orc, version 0.4.34, release 7
[0m[36mExtracting the files of orc
[0mConfiguring orc package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured orc
[0m[36mInstalled orc
[0m[33mInstalling 80 / 256[0m
fftw3-3.3.11-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling fftw3, version 3.3.11, release 8
[0m[36mExtracting the files of fftw3
[0mConfiguring fftw3 package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured fftw3
[0m[36mInstalled fftw3
[0m[33mInstalling 81 / 256[0m
libsoxr-0.1.3-1-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libsoxr, version 0.1.3, release 1
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libsoxr
[0mConfiguring libsoxr package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libsoxr
[0m[36mInstalled libsoxr
[0m[33mInstalling 82 / 256[0m
pulseaudio-libs-17.0-21-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling pulseaudio-libs, version 17.0, release 21
[0m[36mExtracting the files of pulseaudio-libs
[0mConfiguring pulseaudio-libs package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured pulseaudio-libs
[0m[36mInstalled pulseaudio-libs
[0m[33mInstalling 83 / 256[0m
libXv-1.0.13-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXv, version 1.0.13, release 10
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXv
[0mConfiguring libXv package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXv
[0m[36mInstalled libXv
[0m[33mInstalling 84 / 256[0m
brotli-1.2.0-5-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling brotli, version 1.2.0, release 5
[0m[36mExtracting the files of brotli
[0mConfiguring brotli package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured brotli
[0m[36mInstalled brotli
[0m[33mInstalling 85 / 256[0m
freetype-2.14.3-20-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling freetype, version 2.14.3, release 20
[0m[36mExtracting the files of freetype
[0mConfiguring freetype package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured freetype
[0m[36mInstalled freetype
[0m[33mInstalling 86 / 256[0m
fontconfig-2.17.1-16-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling fontconfig, version 2.17.1, release 16
[0m[36mExtracting the files of fontconfig
[0mConfiguring fontconfig package
DEBUG: Registering System.Package comar script
DEBUG: Registering System.PackageHandler comar script
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
DEBUG: Running package's post install script
[36mConfigured fontconfig
[0m[36mInstalled fontconfig
[0m[33mInstalling 87 / 256[0m
pixman-0.46.4-17-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling pixman, version 0.46.4, release 17
[0m[36mExtracting the files of pixman
[0mConfiguring pixman package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured pixman
[0m[36mInstalled pixman
[0m[33mInstalling 88 / 256[0m
cairo-1.18.4-16-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling cairo, version 1.18.4, release 16
[0m[36mExtracting the files of cairo
[0mConfiguring cairo package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured cairo
[0m[36mInstalled cairo
[0m[33mInstalling 89 / 256[0m
graphene-1.10.8-2-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling graphene, version 1.10.8, release 2
[0m[36mExtracting the files of graphene
[0mConfiguring graphene package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured graphene
[0m[36mInstalled graphene
[0m[33mInstalling 90 / 256[0m
wayland-1.26.0-20-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling wayland, version 1.26.0, release 20
[0m[36mExtracting the files of wayland
[0mConfiguring wayland package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured wayland
[0m[36mInstalled wayland
[0m[33mInstalling 91 / 256[0m
wayland-client-1.26.0-20-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling wayland-client, version 1.26.0, release 20
[0m[36mExtracting the files of wayland-client
[0mConfiguring wayland-client package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured wayland-client
[0m[36mInstalled wayland-client
[0m[33mInstalling 92 / 256[0m
libgudev-238-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libgudev, version 238, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libgudev
[0mConfiguring libgudev package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libgudev
[0m[36mInstalled libgudev
[0m[33mInstalling 93 / 256[0m
fribidi-1.0.14-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling fribidi, version 1.0.14, release 9
[0m[36mExtracting the files of fribidi
[0mConfiguring fribidi package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured fribidi
[0m[36mInstalled fribidi
[0m[33mInstalling 94 / 256[0m
graphite2-1.3.14-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling graphite2, version 1.3.14, release 8
[0m[36mExtracting the files of graphite2
[0mConfiguring graphite2 package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured graphite2
[0m[36mInstalled graphite2
[0m[33mInstalling 95 / 256[0m
harfbuzz-12.3.2-43-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling harfbuzz, version 12.3.2, release 43
[0m[36mExtracting the files of harfbuzz
[0mConfiguring harfbuzz package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured harfbuzz
[0m[36mInstalled harfbuzz
[0m[33mInstalling 96 / 256[0m
libXft-2.3.9-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXft, version 2.3.9, release 10
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXft
[0mConfiguring libXft package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXft
[0m[36mInstalled libXft
[0m[33mInstalling 97 / 256[0m
pango-1.57.1-30-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling pango, version 1.57.1, release 30
[0m[36mExtracting the files of pango
[0mConfiguring pango package
DEBUG: Registering System.Package comar script
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
DEBUG: Running package's post install script
[36mConfigured pango
[0m[36mInstalled pango
[0m[33mInstalling 98 / 256[0m
wayland-cursor-1.26.0-20-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling wayland-cursor, version 1.26.0, release 20
[0m[36mExtracting the files of wayland-cursor
[0mConfiguring wayland-cursor package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured wayland-cursor
[0m[36mInstalled wayland-cursor
[0m[33mInstalling 99 / 256[0m
libpciaccess-0.19-13-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libpciaccess, version 0.19, release 13
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libpciaccess
[0mConfiguring libpciaccess package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libpciaccess
[0m[36mInstalled libpciaccess
[0m[33mInstalling 100 / 256[0m
libdrm-2.4.134-37-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libdrm, version 2.4.134, release 37
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libdrm
[0mConfiguring libdrm package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libdrm
[0m[36mInstalled libdrm
[0m[33mInstalling 101 / 256[0m
cdparanoia-3.10.2-5-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling cdparanoia, version 3.10.2, release 5
[0m[36mExtracting the files of cdparanoia
[0mConfiguring cdparanoia package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured cdparanoia
[0m[36mInstalled cdparanoia
[0m[33mInstalling 102 / 256[0m
libvisual-0.4.0-6-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libvisual, version 0.4.0, release 6
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libvisual
[0mConfiguring libvisual package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libvisual
[0m[36mInstalled libvisual
[0m[33mInstalling 103 / 256[0m
libXvMC-1.0.15-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXvMC, version 1.0.15, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXvMC
[0mConfiguring libXvMC package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXvMC
[0m[36mInstalled libXvMC
[0m[33mInstalling 104 / 256[0m
libxshmfence-1.3.3-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libxshmfence, version 1.3.3, release 9
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libxshmfence
[0mConfiguring libxshmfence package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libxshmfence
[0m[36mInstalled libxshmfence
[0m[33mInstalling 105 / 256[0m
wayland-server-1.26.0-20-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling wayland-server, version 1.26.0, release 20
[0m[36mExtracting the files of wayland-server
[0mConfiguring wayland-server package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured wayland-server
[0m[36mInstalled wayland-server
[0m[33mInstalling 106 / 256[0m
libdrm-nouveau-2.4.134-37-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libdrm-nouveau, version 2.4.134, release 37
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libdrm-nouveau
[0mConfiguring libdrm-nouveau package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libdrm-nouveau
[0m[36mInstalled libdrm-nouveau
[0m[33mInstalling 107 / 256[0m
xcb-util-keysyms-0.4.1-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling xcb-util-keysyms, version 0.4.1, release 9
[0m[36mExtracting the files of xcb-util-keysyms
[0mConfiguring xcb-util-keysyms package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured xcb-util-keysyms
[0m[36mInstalled xcb-util-keysyms
[0m[33mInstalling 108 / 256[0m
libomxil-bellagio-0.9.3-5-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libomxil-bellagio, version 0.9.3, release 5
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libomxil-bellagio
[0mConfiguring libomxil-bellagio package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libomxil-bellagio
[0m[36mInstalled libomxil-bellagio
[0m[33mInstalling 109 / 256[0m
libdrm-radeon-2.4.134-37-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libdrm-radeon, version 2.4.134, release 37
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libdrm-radeon
[0mConfiguring libdrm-radeon package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libdrm-radeon
[0m[36mInstalled libdrm-radeon
[0m[33mInstalling 110 / 256[0m
spirv-tools-1.4.357.0-28-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling spirv-tools, version 1.4.357.0, release 28
[0m[36mExtracting the files of spirv-tools
[0mConfiguring spirv-tools package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured spirv-tools
[0m[36mInstalled spirv-tools
[0m[33mInstalling 111 / 256[0m
dmidecode-3.7-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling dmidecode, version 3.7, release 10
[0m[36mExtracting the files of dmidecode
[0mConfiguring dmidecode package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured dmidecode
[0m[36mInstalled dmidecode
[0m[33mInstalling 112 / 256[0m
tcl-8.6.16-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling tcl, version 8.6.16, release 8
[0m[36mExtracting the files of tcl
[0mConfiguring tcl package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured tcl
[0m[36mInstalled tcl
[0m[33mInstalling 113 / 256[0m
tcltk-8.6.16-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling tcltk, version 8.6.16, release 8
[0m[36mExtracting the files of tcltk
[0mConfiguring tcltk package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured tcltk
[0m[36mInstalled tcltk
[0m[33mInstalling 114 / 256[0m
libyaml-0.2.5-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libyaml, version 0.2.5, release 8
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libyaml
[0mConfiguring libyaml package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libyaml
[0m[36mInstalled libyaml
[0m[33mInstalling 115 / 256[0m
ruby-3.4.8-18-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling ruby, version 3.4.8, release 18
[0m[36mExtracting the files of ruby
[0mConfiguring ruby package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured ruby
[0m[36mInstalled ruby
[0m[33mInstalling 116 / 256[0m
rubygems-3.4.8-18-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling rubygems, version 3.4.8, release 18
[0m[36mExtracting the files of rubygems
[0mConfiguring rubygems package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured rubygems
[0m[36mInstalled rubygems
[0m[33mInstalling 117 / 256[0m
dejavu-fonts-2.37-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling dejavu-fonts, version 2.37, release 7
[0m[36mExtracting the files of dejavu-fonts
[0mConfiguring dejavu-fonts package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured dejavu-fonts
[0m[36mInstalled dejavu-fonts
[0m[33mInstalling 118 / 256[0m
lua-5.4.8-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling lua, version 5.4.8, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of lua
[0mConfiguring lua package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured lua
[0m[36mInstalled lua
[0m[33mInstalling 119 / 256[0m
libart_lgpl-2.3.21-5-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libart_lgpl, version 2.3.21, release 5
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libart_lgpl
[0mConfiguring libart_lgpl package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libart_lgpl
[0m[36mInstalled libart_lgpl
[0m[33mInstalling 120 / 256[0m
rrdtool-1.9.0-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling rrdtool, version 1.9.0, release 15
[0m[36mExtracting the files of rrdtool
[0mConfiguring rrdtool package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured rrdtool
[0m[36mInstalled rrdtool
[0m[33mInstalling 121 / 256[0m
lm_sensors-3.6.0-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling lm_sensors, version 3.6.0, release 7
[0m[36mExtracting the files of lm_sensors
[0mConfiguring lm_sensors package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured lm_sensors
[0m[36mInstalled lm_sensors
[0m[33mInstalling 122 / 256[0m
libXfixes-6.0.2-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXfixes, version 6.0.2, release 10
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXfixes
[0mConfiguring libXfixes package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXfixes
[0m[36mInstalled libXfixes
[0m[33mInstalling 123 / 256[0m
libXdamage-1.1.7-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXdamage, version 1.1.7, release 9
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXdamage
[0mConfiguring libXdamage package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXdamage
[0m[36mInstalled libXdamage
[0m[33mInstalling 124 / 256[0m
vulkan-utility-libraries-1.4.357.0-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling vulkan-utility-libraries, version 1.4.357.0, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of vulkan-utility-libraries
[0mConfiguring vulkan-utility-libraries package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured vulkan-utility-libraries
[0m[36mInstalled vulkan-utility-libraries
[0m[33mInstalling 125 / 256[0m
vulkan-1.4.357.0-29-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling vulkan, version 1.4.357.0, release 29
[0m[36mExtracting the files of vulkan
[0mConfiguring vulkan package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured vulkan
[0m[36mInstalled vulkan
[0m[33mInstalling 126 / 256[0m
llvm-polly-22.1.5-31-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling llvm-polly, version 22.1.5, release 31
[0m[36mExtracting the files of llvm-polly
[0mConfiguring llvm-polly package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured llvm-polly
[0m[36mInstalled llvm-polly
[0m[33mInstalling 127 / 256[0m
libedit-3.1.20260516-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libedit, version 3.1.20260516, release 11
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libedit
[0mConfiguring libedit package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libedit
[0m[36mInstalled libedit
[0m[33mInstalling 128 / 256[0m
llvm-libs-22.1.5-31-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling llvm-libs, version 22.1.5, release 31
[0m[36mExtracting the files of llvm-libs
[0mConfiguring llvm-libs package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured llvm-libs
[0m[36mInstalled llvm-libs
[0m[33mInstalling 129 / 256[0m
DirectX-headers-1.619.1-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling DirectX-headers, version 1.619.1, release 9
[0m[36mExtracting the files of DirectX-headers
[0mConfiguring DirectX-headers package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured DirectX-headers
[0m[36mInstalled DirectX-headers
[0m[33mInstalling 130 / 256[0m
libdrm-intel-2.4.134-37-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libdrm-intel, version 2.4.134, release 37
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libdrm-intel
[0mConfiguring libdrm-intel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libdrm-intel
[0m[36mInstalled libdrm-intel
[0m[33mInstalling 131 / 256[0m
libdrm-amd-2.4.134-37-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libdrm-amd, version 2.4.134, release 37
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libdrm-amd
[0mConfiguring libdrm-amd package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libdrm-amd
[0m[36mInstalled libdrm-amd
[0m[33mInstalling 132 / 256[0m
mesa-26.1.6-168-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling mesa, version 26.1.6, release 168
[0m[36mExtracting the files of mesa
[0mConfiguring mesa package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured mesa
[0m[36mInstalled mesa
[0m[33mInstalling 133 / 256[0m
libtheora-1.1.1-6-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libtheora, version 1.1.1, release 6
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libtheora
[0mConfiguring libtheora package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libtheora
[0m[36mInstalled libtheora
[0m[33mInstalling 134 / 256[0m
libmicrodns-0.2.0-1-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libmicrodns, version 0.2.0, release 1
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libmicrodns
[0mConfiguring libmicrodns package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libmicrodns
[0m[36mInstalled libmicrodns
[0m[33mInstalling 135 / 256[0m
gstreamer-1.28.6-45-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling gstreamer, version 1.28.6, release 45
[0m[36mExtracting the files of gstreamer
[0mConfiguring gstreamer package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured gstreamer
[0m[36mInstalled gstreamer
[0m[33mInstalling 136 / 256[0m
gst-plugins-base-1.28.6-47-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling gst-plugins-base, version 1.28.6, release 47
[0m[36mExtracting the files of gst-plugins-base
[0mConfiguring gst-plugins-base package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured gst-plugins-base
[0m[36mInstalled gst-plugins-base
[0m[33mInstalling 137 / 256[0m
libfdk-aac-2.0.2-3-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libfdk-aac, version 2.0.2, release 3
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libfdk-aac
[0mConfiguring libfdk-aac package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libfdk-aac
[0m[36mInstalled libfdk-aac
[0m[33mInstalling 138 / 256[0m
libcanberra-0.30-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libcanberra, version 0.30, release 9
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libcanberra
[0mConfiguring libcanberra package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libcanberra
[0m[36mInstalled libcanberra
[0m[33mInstalling 139 / 256[0m
gtest-1.17.0-3-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling gtest, version 1.17.0, release 3
[0m[36mExtracting the files of gtest
[0mConfiguring gtest package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured gtest
[0m[36mInstalled gtest
[0m[33mInstalling 140 / 256[0m
abseil-cpp-20250814.1-13-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling abseil-cpp, version 20250814.1, release 13
[0m[36mExtracting the files of abseil-cpp
[0mConfiguring abseil-cpp package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured abseil-cpp
[0m[36mInstalled abseil-cpp
[0m[33mInstalling 141 / 256[0m
webrtc-audio-processing-1-2.1-3-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling webrtc-audio-processing-1, version 2.1, release 3
[0m[36mExtracting the files of webrtc-audio-processing-1
[0mConfiguring webrtc-audio-processing-1 package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured webrtc-audio-processing-1
[0m[36mInstalled webrtc-audio-processing-1
[0m[33mInstalling 142 / 256[0m
pipewire-1.6.8-39-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling pipewire, version 1.6.8, release 39
[0m[36mExtracting the files of pipewire
[0mConfiguring pipewire package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured pipewire
[0m[36mInstalled pipewire
[0m[33mInstalling 143 / 256[0m
audiofile-0.3.6-6-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling audiofile, version 0.3.6, release 6
[0m[36mExtracting the files of audiofile
[0mConfiguring audiofile package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured audiofile
[0m[36mInstalled audiofile
[0m[33mInstalling 144 / 256[0m
libXt-1.3.1-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXt, version 1.3.1, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXt
[0mConfiguring libXt package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXt
[0m[36mInstalled libXt
[0m[33mInstalling 145 / 256[0m
libXinerama-1.1.6-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXinerama, version 1.1.6, release 7
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXinerama
[0mConfiguring libXinerama package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXinerama
[0m[36mInstalled libXinerama
[0m[33mInstalling 146 / 256[0m
libXScrnSaver-1.2.5-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXScrnSaver, version 1.2.5, release 8
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXScrnSaver
[0mConfiguring libXScrnSaver package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXScrnSaver
[0m[36mInstalled libXScrnSaver
[0m[33mInstalling 147 / 256[0m
libvdpau-1.5-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libvdpau, version 1.5, release 7
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libvdpau
[0mConfiguring libvdpau package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libvdpau
[0m[36mInstalled libvdpau
[0m[33mInstalling 148 / 256[0m
DirectFB-1.7.7-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling DirectFB, version 1.7.7, release 7
[0m[36mExtracting the files of DirectFB
[0mConfiguring DirectFB package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured DirectFB
[0m[36mInstalled DirectFB
[0m[33mInstalling 149 / 256[0m
libsdl3-3.2.30-2-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libsdl3, version 3.2.30, release 2
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libsdl3
[0mConfiguring libsdl3 package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libsdl3
[0m[36mInstalled libsdl3
[0m[33mInstalling 150 / 256[0m
libsdl2-2.32.64-21-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libsdl2, version 2.32.64, release 21
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libsdl2
[0mConfiguring libsdl2 package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libsdl2
[0m[36mInstalled libsdl2
[0m[33mInstalling 151 / 256[0m
libde265-1.0.15-1-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libde265, version 1.0.15, release 1
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libde265
[0mConfiguring libde265 package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libde265
[0m[36mInstalled libde265
[0m[33mInstalling 152 / 256[0m
x265-265.3.6-14-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling x265, version 265.3.6, release 14
[0m[36mExtracting the files of x265
[0mConfiguring x265 package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured x265
[0m[36mInstalled x265
[0m[33mInstalling 153 / 256[0m
openh264-2.4.1-1-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling openh264, version 2.4.1, release 1
[0m[36mExtracting the files of openh264
[0mConfiguring openh264 package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured openh264
[0m[36mInstalled openh264
[0m[33mInstalling 154 / 256[0m
libheif-1.23.1-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libheif, version 1.23.1, release 15
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libheif
[0mConfiguring libheif package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libheif
[0m[36mInstalled libheif
[0m[33mInstalling 155 / 256[0m
libde265-devel-1.0.15-1-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libde265-devel, version 1.0.15, release 1
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libde265-devel
[0mConfiguring libde265-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libde265-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libde265-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 156 / 256[0m
dav1d-devel-1.3.0-3-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling dav1d-devel, version 1.3.0, release 3
[0m[36mExtracting the files of dav1d-devel
[0mConfiguring dav1d-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured dav1d-devel
[0m[36mInstalled dav1d-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 157 / 256[0m
aom-devel-3.7.0-6-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling aom-devel, version 3.7.0, release 6
[0m[36mExtracting the files of aom-devel
[0mConfiguring aom-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured aom-devel
[0m[36mInstalled aom-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 158 / 256[0m
x265-devel-265.3.6-14-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling x265-devel, version 265.3.6, release 14
[0m[36mExtracting the files of x265-devel
[0mConfiguring x265-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured x265-devel
[0m[36mInstalled x265-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 159 / 256[0m
openh264-devel-2.4.1-1-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling openh264-devel, version 2.4.1, release 1
[0m[36mExtracting the files of openh264-devel
[0mConfiguring openh264-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured openh264-devel
[0m[36mInstalled openh264-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 160 / 256[0m
libheif-devel-1.23.1-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libheif-devel, version 1.23.1, release 15
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libheif-devel
[0mConfiguring libheif-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libheif-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libheif-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 161 / 256[0m
libgpg-error-devel-1.61-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libgpg-error-devel, version 1.61, release 15
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libgpg-error-devel
[0mConfiguring libgpg-error-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libgpg-error-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libgpg-error-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 162 / 256[0m
libICE-devel-1.1.2-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libICE-devel, version 1.1.2, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libICE-devel
[0mConfiguring libICE-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libICE-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libICE-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 163 / 256[0m
sqlite-devel-3.53.4-48-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling sqlite-devel, version 3.53.4, release 48
[0m[36mExtracting the files of sqlite-devel
[0mConfiguring sqlite-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured sqlite-devel
[0m[36mInstalled sqlite-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 164 / 256[0m
libutil-linux-devel-2.42.2-30-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libutil-linux-devel, version 2.42.2, release 30
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libutil-linux-devel
[0mConfiguring libutil-linux-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libutil-linux-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libutil-linux-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 165 / 256[0m
libSM-devel-1.2.6-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libSM-devel, version 1.2.6, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libSM-devel
[0mConfiguring libSM-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libSM-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libSM-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 166 / 256[0m
libXt-devel-1.3.1-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXt-devel, version 1.3.1, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXt-devel
[0mConfiguring libXt-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXt-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libXt-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 167 / 256[0m
libvpx-1.14.1-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libvpx, version 1.14.1, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libvpx
[0mConfiguring libvpx package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libvpx
[0m[36mInstalled libvpx
[0m[33mInstalling 168 / 256[0m
fcgi-2.4.6-3-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling fcgi, version 2.4.6, release 3
[0m[36mExtracting the files of fcgi
[0mConfiguring fcgi package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured fcgi
[0m[36mInstalled fcgi
[0m[33mInstalling 169 / 256[0m
rav1e-0.5.0-1-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling rav1e, version 0.5.0, release 1
[0m[36mExtracting the files of rav1e
[0mConfiguring rav1e package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured rav1e
[0m[36mInstalled rav1e
[0m[33mInstalling 170 / 256[0m
svt-av1-1.7.0-3-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling svt-av1, version 1.7.0, release 3
[0m[36mExtracting the files of svt-av1
[0mConfiguring svt-av1 package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured svt-av1
[0m[36mInstalled svt-av1
[0m[33mInstalling 171 / 256[0m
libavif-1.0.2-2-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libavif, version 1.0.2, release 2
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libavif
[0mConfiguring libavif package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libavif
[0m[36mInstalled libavif
[0m[33mInstalling 172 / 256[0m
gd-2.3.3-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling gd, version 2.3.3, release 9
[0m[36mExtracting the files of gd
[0mConfiguring gd package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured gd
[0m[36mInstalled gd
[0m[33mInstalling 173 / 256[0m
libXext-devel-1.3.7-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXext-devel, version 1.3.7, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXext-devel
[0mConfiguring libXext-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXext-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libXext-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 174 / 256[0m
libXfixes-devel-6.0.2-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXfixes-devel, version 6.0.2, release 10
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXfixes-devel
[0mConfiguring libXfixes-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXfixes-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libXfixes-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 175 / 256[0m
libXdamage-devel-1.1.7-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXdamage-devel, version 1.1.7, release 9
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXdamage-devel
[0mConfiguring libXdamage-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXdamage-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libXdamage-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 176 / 256[0m
libXxf86vm-devel-1.1.7-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXxf86vm-devel, version 1.1.7, release 8
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXxf86vm-devel
[0mConfiguring libXxf86vm-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXxf86vm-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libXxf86vm-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 177 / 256[0m
libglvnd-devel-1.7.0-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libglvnd-devel, version 1.7.0, release 10
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libglvnd-devel
[0mConfiguring libglvnd-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libglvnd-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libglvnd-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 178 / 256[0m
libassuan-3.0.2-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libassuan, version 3.0.2, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libassuan
[0mConfiguring libassuan package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libassuan
[0m[36mInstalled libassuan
[0m[33mInstalling 179 / 256[0m
gpgme-2.1.2-31-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling gpgme, version 2.1.2, release 31
[0m[36mExtracting the files of gpgme
[0mConfiguring gpgme package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured gpgme
[0m[36mInstalled gpgme
[0m[33mInstalling 180 / 256[0m
ffcall-2.2-1-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling ffcall, version 2.2, release 1
[0m[36mExtracting the files of ffcall
[0mConfiguring ffcall package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured ffcall
[0m[36mInstalled ffcall
[0m[33mInstalling 181 / 256[0m
xz-devel-5.8.3-21-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling xz-devel, version 5.8.3, release 21
[0m[36mExtracting the files of xz-devel
[0mConfiguring xz-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured xz-devel
[0m[36mInstalled xz-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 182 / 256[0m
libsdl3-devel-3.2.30-2-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libsdl3-devel, version 3.2.30, release 2
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libsdl3-devel
[0mConfiguring libsdl3-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libsdl3-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libsdl3-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 183 / 256[0m
libsdl2-devel-2.32.64-21-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libsdl2-devel, version 2.32.64, release 21
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libsdl2-devel
[0mConfiguring libsdl2-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libsdl2-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libsdl2-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 184 / 256[0m
zziplib-0.13.78-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling zziplib, version 0.13.78, release 8
[0m[36mExtracting the files of zziplib
[0mConfiguring zziplib package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured zziplib
[0m[36mInstalled zziplib
[0m[33mInstalling 185 / 256[0m
zziplib-devel-0.13.78-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling zziplib-devel, version 0.13.78, release 8
[0m[36mExtracting the files of zziplib-devel
[0mConfiguring zziplib-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured zziplib-devel
[0m[36mInstalled zziplib-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 186 / 256[0m
gnu-gs-fonts-std-8.11-4-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling gnu-gs-fonts-std, version 8.11, release 4
[0m[36mExtracting the files of gnu-gs-fonts-std
[0mConfiguring gnu-gs-fonts-std package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured gnu-gs-fonts-std
[0m[36mInstalled gnu-gs-fonts-std
[0m[33mInstalling 187 / 256[0m
pixman-devel-0.46.4-17-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling pixman-devel, version 0.46.4, release 17
[0m[36mExtracting the files of pixman-devel
[0mConfiguring pixman-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured pixman-devel
[0m[36mInstalled pixman-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 188 / 256[0m
libXrender-devel-0.9.12-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXrender-devel, version 0.9.12, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXrender-devel
[0mConfiguring libXrender-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXrender-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libXrender-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 189 / 256[0m
brotli-devel-1.2.0-5-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling brotli-devel, version 1.2.0, release 5
[0m[36mExtracting the files of brotli-devel
[0mConfiguring brotli-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured brotli-devel
[0m[36mInstalled brotli-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 190 / 256[0m
libpng-devel-1.6.58-20-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libpng-devel, version 1.6.58, release 20
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libpng-devel
[0mConfiguring libpng-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libpng-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libpng-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 191 / 256[0m
freetype-devel-2.14.3-20-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling freetype-devel, version 2.14.3, release 20
[0m[36mExtracting the files of freetype-devel
[0mConfiguring freetype-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured freetype-devel
[0m[36mInstalled freetype-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 192 / 256[0m
fontconfig-devel-2.17.1-16-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling fontconfig-devel, version 2.17.1, release 16
[0m[36mExtracting the files of fontconfig-devel
[0mConfiguring fontconfig-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured fontconfig-devel
[0m[36mInstalled fontconfig-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 193 / 256[0m
libpcre2-devel-10.47-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libpcre2-devel, version 10.47, release 11
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libpcre2-devel
[0mConfiguring libpcre2-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libpcre2-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libpcre2-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 194 / 256[0m
libffi-devel-3.6.0-14-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libffi-devel, version 3.6.0, release 14
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libffi-devel
[0mConfiguring libffi-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libffi-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libffi-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 195 / 256[0m
glib2-devel-2.88.2-69-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling glib2-devel, version 2.88.2, release 69
[0m[36mExtracting the files of glib2-devel
[0mConfiguring glib2-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured glib2-devel
[0m[36mInstalled glib2-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 196 / 256[0m
cairo-devel-1.18.4-16-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling cairo-devel, version 1.18.4, release 16
[0m[36mExtracting the files of cairo-devel
[0mConfiguring cairo-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured cairo-devel
[0m[36mInstalled cairo-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 197 / 256[0m
libpaper-2.2.5-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libpaper, version 2.2.5, release 11
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libpaper
[0mConfiguring libpaper package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libpaper
[0m[36mInstalled libpaper
[0m[33mInstalling 198 / 256[0m
libnghttp2-devel-1.69.0-21-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libnghttp2-devel, version 1.69.0, release 21
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libnghttp2-devel
[0mConfiguring libnghttp2-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libnghttp2-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libnghttp2-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 199 / 256[0m
libjpeg-turbo-devel-3.1.4.1-26-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libjpeg-turbo-devel, version 3.1.4.1, release 26
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libjpeg-turbo-devel
[0mConfiguring libjpeg-turbo-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libjpeg-turbo-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libjpeg-turbo-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 200 / 256[0m
lz4-devel-1.10.0-5-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling lz4-devel, version 1.10.0, release 5
[0m[36mExtracting the files of lz4-devel
[0mConfiguring lz4-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured lz4-devel
[0m[36mInstalled lz4-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 201 / 256[0m
zstd-devel-1.5.7-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling zstd-devel, version 1.5.7, release 11
[0m[36mExtracting the files of zstd-devel
[0mConfiguring zstd-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured zstd-devel
[0m[36mInstalled zstd-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 202 / 256[0m
tiff-devel-4.6.0-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling tiff-devel, version 4.6.0, release 15
[0m[36mExtracting the files of tiff-devel
[0mConfiguring tiff-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured tiff-devel
[0m[36mInstalled tiff-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 203 / 256[0m
libavif-devel-1.0.2-2-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libavif-devel, version 1.0.2, release 2
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libavif-devel
[0mConfiguring libavif-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libavif-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libavif-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 204 / 256[0m
gd-devel-2.3.3-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling gd-devel, version 2.3.3, release 9
[0m[36mExtracting the files of gd-devel
[0mConfiguring gd-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured gd-devel
[0m[36mInstalled gd-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 205 / 256[0m
gtk-update-icon-cache-2.24.33-13-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling gtk-update-icon-cache, version 2.24.33, release 13
[0m[36mExtracting the files of gtk-update-icon-cache
[0mConfiguring gtk-update-icon-cache package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured gtk-update-icon-cache
[0m[36mInstalled gtk-update-icon-cache
[0m[33mInstalling 206 / 256[0m
libdaemon-0.14-5-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libdaemon, version 0.14, release 5
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libdaemon
[0mConfiguring libdaemon package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libdaemon
[0m[36mInstalled libdaemon
[0m[33mInstalling 207 / 256[0m
avahi-0.7-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling avahi, version 0.7, release 8
[0m[36mExtracting the files of avahi
[0mConfiguring avahi package
DEBUG: Registering System.Service comar script
DEBUG: Registering System.Package comar script
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
DEBUG: Running package's post install script
[36mConfigured avahi
[0m[36mInstalled avahi
[0m[33mInstalling 208 / 256[0m
libtasn1-4.21.0-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libtasn1, version 4.21.0, release 11
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libtasn1
[0mConfiguring libtasn1 package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libtasn1
[0m[36mInstalled libtasn1
[0m[33mInstalling 209 / 256[0m
p11-kit-0.26.4-21-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling p11-kit, version 0.26.4, release 21
[0m[36mExtracting the files of p11-kit
[0mConfiguring p11-kit package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured p11-kit
[0m[36mInstalled p11-kit
[0m[33mInstalling 210 / 256[0m
gnutls-3.8.13-25-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling gnutls, version 3.8.13, release 25
[0m[36mExtracting the files of gnutls
[0mConfiguring gnutls package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured gnutls
[0m[36mInstalled gnutls
[0m[33mInstalling 211 / 256[0m
cups-2.4.17-32-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling cups, version 2.4.17, release 32
[0m[36mExtracting the files of cups
[0mConfiguring cups package
DEBUG: Registering System.Service comar script
DEBUG: Registering System.Package comar script
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
DEBUG: Running package's post install script
[36mConfigured cups
[0m[36mInstalled cups
[0m[33mInstalling 212 / 256[0m
libXcomposite-0.4.7-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXcomposite, version 0.4.7, release 10
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXcomposite
[0mConfiguring libXcomposite package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXcomposite
[0m[36mInstalled libXcomposite
[0m[33mInstalling 213 / 256[0m
atk-2.58.4-40-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling atk, version 2.58.4, release 40
[0m[36mExtracting the files of atk
[0mConfiguring atk package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured atk
[0m[36mInstalled atk
[0m[33mInstalling 214 / 256[0m
libXcursor-1.2.3-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXcursor, version 1.2.3, release 10
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXcursor
[0mConfiguring libXcursor package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXcursor
[0m[36mInstalled libXcursor
[0m[33mInstalling 215 / 256[0m
gtk2-2.24.33-13-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling gtk2, version 2.24.33, release 13
[0m[36mExtracting the files of gtk2
[0mConfiguring gtk2 package
DEBUG: Registering System.PackageHandler comar script
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured gtk2
[0m[36mInstalled gtk2
[0m[33mInstalling 216 / 256[0m
libglade-2.6.4-5-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libglade, version 2.6.4, release 5
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libglade
[0mConfiguring libglade package
DEBUG: Registering System.Package comar script
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
DEBUG: Running package's post install script
[36mConfigured libglade
[0m[36mInstalled libglade
[0m[33mInstalling 217 / 256[0m
poppler-data-0.4.12-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling poppler-data, version 0.4.12, release 9
[0m[36mExtracting the files of poppler-data
[0mConfiguring poppler-data package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured poppler-data
[0m[36mInstalled poppler-data
[0m[33mInstalling 218 / 256[0m
ghostscript-10.05.2-14-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling ghostscript, version 10.05.2, release 14
[0m[36mExtracting the files of ghostscript
[0mConfiguring ghostscript package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured ghostscript
[0m[36mInstalled ghostscript
[0m[33mInstalling 219 / 256[0m
openssl-devel-3.5.7-32-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling openssl-devel, version 3.5.7, release 32
[0m[36mExtracting the files of openssl-devel
[0mConfiguring openssl-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured openssl-devel
[0m[36mInstalled openssl-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 220 / 256[0m
libssh2-devel-1.11.0-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libssh2-devel, version 1.11.0, release 9
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libssh2-devel
[0mConfiguring libssh2-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libssh2-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libssh2-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 221 / 256[0m
nspr-devel-4.39-23-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling nspr-devel, version 4.39, release 23
[0m[36mExtracting the files of nspr-devel
[0mConfiguring nspr-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured nspr-devel
[0m[36mInstalled nspr-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 222 / 256[0m
libXmu-1.3.1-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXmu, version 1.3.1, release 11
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXmu
[0mConfiguring libXmu package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXmu
[0m[36mInstalled libXmu
[0m[33mInstalling 223 / 256[0m
libXpm-3.5.19-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXpm, version 3.5.19, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXpm
[0mConfiguring libXpm package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXpm
[0m[36mInstalled libXpm
[0m[33mInstalling 224 / 256[0m
libXaw-1.0.16-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXaw, version 1.0.16, release 9
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXaw
[0mConfiguring libXaw package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXaw
[0m[36mInstalled libXaw
[0m[33mInstalling 225 / 256[0m
t1lib-5.1.2-1-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling t1lib, version 5.1.2, release 1
[0m[36mExtracting the files of t1lib
[0mConfiguring t1lib package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured t1lib
[0m[36mInstalled t1lib
[0m[33mInstalling 226 / 256[0m
t1lib-devel-5.1.2-1-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling t1lib-devel, version 5.1.2, release 1
[0m[36mExtracting the files of t1lib-devel
[0mConfiguring t1lib-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured t1lib-devel
[0m[36mInstalled t1lib-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 227 / 256[0m
libXmu-devel-1.3.1-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXmu-devel, version 1.3.1, release 11
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXmu-devel
[0mConfiguring libXmu-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXmu-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libXmu-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 228 / 256[0m
libXpm-devel-3.5.19-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXpm-devel, version 3.5.19, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXpm-devel
[0mConfiguring libXpm-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXpm-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libXpm-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 229 / 256[0m
libXaw-devel-1.0.16-9-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXaw-devel, version 1.0.16, release 9
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXaw-devel
[0mConfiguring libXaw-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXaw-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libXaw-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 230 / 256[0m
nss-3.126-77-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling nss, version 3.126, release 77
[0m[36mExtracting the files of nss
[0mConfiguring nss package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured nss
[0m[36mInstalled nss
[0m[33mInstalling 231 / 256[0m
nss-devel-3.126-77-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling nss-devel, version 3.126, release 77
[0m[36mExtracting the files of nss-devel
[0mConfiguring nss-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured nss-devel
[0m[36mInstalled nss-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 232 / 256[0m
libxslt-1.1.43-22-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libxslt, version 1.1.43, release 22
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libxslt
[0mConfiguring libxslt package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libxslt
[0m[36mInstalled libxslt
[0m[33mInstalling 233 / 256[0m
icu4c-devel-78.2-15-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling icu4c-devel, version 78.2, release 15
[0m[36mExtracting the files of icu4c-devel
[0mConfiguring icu4c-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured icu4c-devel
[0m[36mInstalled icu4c-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 234 / 256[0m
gpgmepp-2.1.0-38-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling gpgmepp, version 2.1.0, release 38
[0m[36mExtracting the files of gpgmepp
[0mConfiguring gpgmepp package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured gpgmepp
[0m[36mInstalled gpgmepp
[0m[33mInstalling 235 / 256[0m
poppler-26.08.0-23-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling poppler, version 26.08.0, release 23
[0m[36mExtracting the files of poppler
[0mConfiguring poppler package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured poppler
[0m[36mInstalled poppler
[0m[33mInstalling 236 / 256[0m
openjpeg2-devel-2.5.4-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling openjpeg2-devel, version 2.5.4, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of openjpeg2-devel
[0mConfiguring openjpeg2-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured openjpeg2-devel
[0m[36mInstalled openjpeg2-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 237 / 256[0m
libassuan-devel-3.0.2-12-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libassuan-devel, version 3.0.2, release 12
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libassuan-devel
[0mConfiguring libassuan-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libassuan-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libassuan-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 238 / 256[0m
gpgme-devel-2.1.2-31-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling gpgme-devel, version 2.1.2, release 31
[0m[36mExtracting the files of gpgme-devel
[0mConfiguring gpgme-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured gpgme-devel
[0m[36mInstalled gpgme-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 239 / 256[0m
gpgmepp-devel-2.1.0-38-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling gpgmepp-devel, version 2.1.0, release 38
[0m[36mExtracting the files of gpgmepp-devel
[0mConfiguring gpgmepp-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured gpgmepp-devel
[0m[36mInstalled gpgmepp-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 240 / 256[0m
lcms2-devel-2.14-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling lcms2-devel, version 2.14, release 11
[0m[36mExtracting the files of lcms2-devel
[0mConfiguring lcms2-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured lcms2-devel
[0m[36mInstalled lcms2-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 241 / 256[0m
libidn2-devel-2.3.7-7-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libidn2-devel, version 2.3.7, release 7
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libidn2-devel
[0mConfiguring libidn2-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libidn2-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libidn2-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 242 / 256[0m
curl-devel-8.21.0-22-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling curl-devel, version 8.21.0, release 22
[0m[36mExtracting the files of curl-devel
[0mConfiguring curl-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured curl-devel
[0m[36mInstalled curl-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 243 / 256[0m
poppler-devel-26.08.0-23-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling poppler-devel, version 26.08.0, release 23
[0m[36mExtracting the files of poppler-devel
[0mConfiguring poppler-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured poppler-devel
[0m[36mInstalled poppler-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 244 / 256[0m
cyrus-sasl-2.1.28-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling cyrus-sasl, version 2.1.28, release 11
[0m[36mExtracting the files of cyrus-sasl
[0mConfiguring cyrus-sasl package
DEBUG: Registering System.Service comar script
DEBUG: Registering System.Package comar script
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
DEBUG: Running package's post install script
[36mConfigured cyrus-sasl
[0m[36mInstalled cyrus-sasl
[0m[33mInstalling 245 / 256[0m
openldap-client-2.6.12-14-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling openldap-client, version 2.6.12, release 14
[0m[36mExtracting the files of openldap-client
[0mConfiguring openldap-client package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured openldap-client
[0m[36mInstalled openldap-client
[0m[33mInstalling 246 / 256[0m
postgresql-server-18.4-20-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling postgresql-server, version 18.4, release 20
[0m[36mExtracting the files of postgresql-server
[0mConfiguring postgresql-server package
DEBUG: Registering System.Package comar script
DEBUG: Registering System.Service comar script
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
DEBUG: Running package's post install script
[36mConfigured postgresql-server
[0m[36mInstalled postgresql-server
[0m[33mInstalling 247 / 256[0m
postgresql-lib-18.4-20-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling postgresql-lib, version 18.4, release 20
[0m[36mExtracting the files of postgresql-lib
[0mConfiguring postgresql-lib package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured postgresql-lib
[0m[36mInstalled postgresql-lib
[0m[33mInstalling 248 / 256[0m
clisp-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling clisp, version 2.49.92, release 1
[0m[36mExtracting the files of clisp
[0mConfiguring clisp package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured clisp
[0m[36mInstalled clisp
[0m[33mInstalling 249 / 256[0m
libXi-devel-1.8.2-10-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libXi-devel, version 1.8.2, release 10
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libXi-devel
[0mConfiguring libXi-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libXi-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libXi-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 250 / 256[0m
clisp-devel-2.49.92-1-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling clisp-devel, version 2.49.92, release 1
[0m[36mExtracting the files of clisp-devel
[0mConfiguring clisp-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured clisp-devel
[0m[36mInstalled clisp-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 251 / 256[0m
graphite2-devel-1.3.14-8-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling graphite2-devel, version 1.3.14, release 8
[0m[36mExtracting the files of graphite2-devel
[0mConfiguring graphite2-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured graphite2-devel
[0m[36mInstalled graphite2-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 252 / 256[0m
harfbuzz-devel-12.3.2-43-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling harfbuzz-devel, version 12.3.2, release 43
[0m[36mExtracting the files of harfbuzz-devel
[0mConfiguring harfbuzz-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured harfbuzz-devel
[0m[36mInstalled harfbuzz-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 253 / 256[0m
ffcall-devel-2.2-1-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling ffcall-devel, version 2.2, release 1
[0m[36mExtracting the files of ffcall-devel
[0mConfiguring ffcall-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured ffcall-devel
[0m[36mInstalled ffcall-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 254 / 256[0m
libsigsegv-devel-2.12-6-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libsigsegv-devel, version 2.12, release 6
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libsigsegv-devel
[0mConfiguring libsigsegv-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libsigsegv-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libsigsegv-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 255 / 256[0m
libpaper-devel-2.2.5-11-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling libpaper-devel, version 2.2.5, release 11
[0m[36mExtracting the files of libpaper-devel
[0mConfiguring libpaper-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured libpaper-devel
[0m[36mInstalled libpaper-devel
[0m[33mInstalling 256 / 256[0m
ghostscript-devel-10.05.2-14-p2-x86_64.pisi [cached]
[01;32mInstalling ghostscript-devel, version 10.05.2, release 14
[0m[36mExtracting the files of ghostscript-devel
[0mConfiguring ghostscript-devel package
DEBUG: Calling post install handlers
[36mConfigured ghostscript-devel
[0m[36mInstalled ghostscript-devel
[0m
translations.xml (651.0 B)100% 10.17 MB/s [00:00:00] [complete]
ptex-debug-print.patch (614.0 B)100% 9.59 MB/s [00:00:00] [complete]
lua-root.patch (442.0 B)100% 7.02 MB/s [00:00:00] [complete]
[01;32mBuilding source package: texlive-bin
[0mFetching source from: https://ftp.math.utah.edu/pub/tex/historic/systems/texlive/2025/texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 70.79 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 70.79 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 70.79 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 70.79 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 70.79 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 70.79 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 70.79 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 70.79 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 70.79 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 70.79 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 171.17 KB/s [00:10:33]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 0% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 628.73 KB/s [00:02:50]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 1% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 759.53 KB/s [00:02:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 2% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 757.76 KB/s [00:02:19]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 764.12 KB/s [00:02:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 3% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 4% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 768.98 KB/s [00:02:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 5% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.26 KB/s [00:02:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 6% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 785.40 KB/s [00:02:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 7% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 797.40 KB/s [00:02:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 8% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 819.42 KB/s [00:02:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 9% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 859.00 KB/s [00:01:54]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 10% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 11% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 901.93 KB/s [00:01:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 12% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 13% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 968.98 KB/s [00:01:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 14% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 15% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.04 MB/s [00:01:27]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 16% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 17% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.13 MB/s [00:01:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 18% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 19% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:11]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 20% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 21% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 22% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:05]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 23% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.27 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 24% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.26 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 25% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.25 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 26% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.23 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.22 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 27% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.21 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 28% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.20 MB/s [00:01:03]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 29% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.19 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 30% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.18 MB/s [00:01:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 31% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 32% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:01:00]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 33% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 34% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.17 MB/s [00:00:59]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 35% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 36% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.19 MB/s [00:00:57]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 37% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 38% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.21 MB/s [00:00:55]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 39% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 40% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 41% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.24 MB/s [00:00:51]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 42% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 43% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 44% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.30 MB/s [00:00:47]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 45% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 46% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 47% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.34 MB/s [00:00:43]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 48% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 49% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 50% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.41 MB/s [00:00:38]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 51% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 52% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.46 MB/s [00:00:34]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 53% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 54% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 54% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 54% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 54% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 54% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 54% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 54% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 54% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 54% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 54% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 54% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 54% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 55% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 56% 1.48 MB/s [00:00:32]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 57% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.53 MB/s [00:00:29]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 58% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 59% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.54 MB/s [00:00:28]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 60% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 61% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 62% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 63% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 64% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.56 MB/s [00:00:26]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 65% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 66% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.59 MB/s [00:00:23]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 67% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 68% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.60 MB/s [00:00:21]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 69% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 70% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.61 MB/s [00:00:20]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 71% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 72% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.63 MB/s [00:00:18]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 73% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 74% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.64 MB/s [00:00:17]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 75% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 76% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 77% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.66 MB/s [00:00:15]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 78% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 79% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.67 MB/s [00:00:13]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 80% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 81% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.69 MB/s [00:00:12]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 82% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 83% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.70 MB/s [00:00:10]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 84% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 85% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 86% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.71 MB/s [00:00:09]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 87% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 88% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 89% 1.73 MB/s [00:00:07]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 90% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 91% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.75 MB/s [00:00:06]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 92% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 93% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 94% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.77 MB/s [00:00:04]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 95% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 96% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.78 MB/s [00:00:02]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 97% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 98% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB) 99% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01]
texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz (106.0 MB)100% 1.80 MB/s [00:00:01] [complete]
Source archive is stored: /var/cache/pisi/archives/texlive-20250308-source.tar.xz
Fetching source from: https://github.com/plk/biber/archive/refs/tags/v2.21.tar.gz
v2.21.tar.gz (12.8 KB) 0% 25.54 MB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (26.1 KB) 0% 25.54 MB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (37.3 KB) 0% 25.54 MB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (40.0 KB) 0% 25.54 MB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (54.7 KB) 0% 25.54 MB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (64.0 KB) 0% 25.54 MB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (77.4 KB) 0% 25.54 MB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (88.0 KB) 0% 25.54 MB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (93.4 KB) 0% 25.54 MB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (109.4 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (116.1 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (128.0 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (144.1 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (160.1 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (161.5 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (169.6 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (186.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (192.0 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (202.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (217.4 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (228.1 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (230.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (236.2 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (246.9 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (256.0 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (272.0 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (288.0 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (304.0 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (305.3 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (316.0 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (322.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (326.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (328.0 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (332.0 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (344.1 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (348.1 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (362.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (372.0 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (381.4 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (397.4 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (413.4 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (429.4 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (445.4 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (461.6 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (478.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (494.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (510.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (526.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (543.0 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (559.0 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (575.1 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (591.1 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (606.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (622.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (626.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (642.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (645.6 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (662.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (678.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (694.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (710.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (726.9 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (744.0 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (760.0 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (773.3 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (785.3 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (801.3 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (817.6 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (833.6 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (849.6 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (866.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (882.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (898.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (914.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (930.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (946.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (962.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (978.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (994.7 KB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.0 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.0 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.0 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.0 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.0 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.0 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.0 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.1 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.1 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.1 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.1 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.1 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.1 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.1 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.1 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.1 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.1 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.1 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.1 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.1 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.1 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.2 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.2 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.2 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.2 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.2 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.2 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.2 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.2 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.2 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.2 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.2 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.2 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.3 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.3 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.3 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.3 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.3 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.3 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.3 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.3 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.3 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.3 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.3 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.4 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.4 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.4 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.4 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.4 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.4 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.4 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.4 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.4 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.4 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.4 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.4 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.4 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.5 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.5 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.5 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.5 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.5 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.5 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.5 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.5 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.5 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.5 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.5 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.5 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.5 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.6 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.6 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.6 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]
v2.21.tar.gz (1.6 MB) 0% 443.91 KB/s [--:--:--]Source archive is stored: /var/cache/pisi/archives/v2.21.tar.gz
[32mUnpacking archive(s)...
[0m[32mApplying patch: arch/ptex-debug-print.patch
[0mDEBUG: return value for "patch --remove-empty-files --no-backup-if-mismatch -p1 -i "/var/pisi/texlive-bin/files/arch/ptex-debug-print.patch"" is 0
[32mApplying patch: arch/lua-root.patch
[0mDEBUG: return value for "patch --remove-empty-files --no-backup-if-mismatch -p1 -i "/var/pisi/texlive-bin/files/arch/lua-root.patch"" is 0
unpacked (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work)
[32mSetting up source...
[0mSandbox enabled build...
DEBUG: return value for "sed -i '/AC_SEARCH_LIBS/a KPSE_KPATHSEA_FLAGS' texk/bibtex-x/configure.ac" is 0
DEBUG: return value for "sed -i s/SELFAUTOPARENT/TEXMFROOT/ texk/tex4htk/t4ht.c" is 0
DEBUG: return value for "autoreconf" is 0
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking for native WIN32 or MINGW32... no
configure: Assuming `--enable-autosp=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-axodraw2=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-devnag=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-lacheck=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-m-tx=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-pmx=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-ps2eps=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-texdoctk=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-vlna=yes'
configure: Assuming `--with-clisp-runtime=system'
configure: Assuming `--enable-xml2pmx=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-xpdfopen=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-web2c=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-afm2pl=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-bibtex-x=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-chktex=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-cjkutils=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-detex=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-dtl=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-dvi2tty=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-dvidvi=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-dviljk=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-dviout-util=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-dvipng=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-dvipos=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-dvipsk=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-gregorio=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-gsftopk=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-makeindexk=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-makejvf=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-mendexk=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-musixtnt=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-ps2pk=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-seetexk=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-tex4htk=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-ttf2pk2=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-ttfdump=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-upmendex=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-xdvik=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-texlive=yes'
configure: Using installed `harfbuzz' headers and library
configure: -> installed `icu' headers and library
configure: Using installed `icu' headers and library
configure: Assuming `teckit' headers and library from TL tree
configure: Using installed `graphite2' headers and library
configure: Using installed `zziplib' headers and library
configure: Using `xpdf' headers and library from TL tree
configure: Assuming `mpfi' headers and library from TL tree
configure: Assuming `mpfr' headers and library from TL tree
configure: Assuming `gmp' headers and library from TL tree
configure: Assuming `cairo' headers and library from TL tree
configure: Assuming `pixman' headers and library from TL tree
configure: Using installed `gd' headers and library
configure: Assuming `potrace' headers and library from TL tree
configure: Using installed `freetype2' headers and library
configure: Using installed `libpng' headers and library
configure: Assuming `libpaper' headers and library from TL tree
configure: Assuming `luajit' headers and library from TL tree
configure: Using installed `zlib' headers and library
configure: Assuming `ptexenc' headers and library from TL tree
configure: Assuming `kpathsea' headers and library from TL tree
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-pc-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for file... file
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for ar... ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for a working dd... /bin/dd
checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1
checking for mt... no
checking if : is a manifest tool... no
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc options needed to detect all undeclared functions... none needed
checking how to create a pax tar archive... gnutar
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking the archiver (ar) interface... ar
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable large file support... none needed
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking whether closedir returns void... no
checking for assert.h... yes
checking for float.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for pwd.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getwd... yes
checking for memcmp... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for mkstemp... yes
checking for mktemp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for size_t... yes
checking for int64_t... yes
checking for uint64_t... yes
checking whether isascii is declared... yes
checking for struct stat.st_mtim... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -E
checking for X... libraries , headers
checking for gethostbyname... yes
checking for connect... yes
checking for remove... yes
checking for shmat... yes
checking for IceConnectionNumber in -lICE... yes
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C++... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ option to enable C++11 features... none needed
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++... gcc3
checking what warning flags to pass to the C++ compiler... -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -E
checking for ld used by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++... /usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) is GNU ld... yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ static flag -static works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... (cached) GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for TeX specific libraries to build... texk/kpathsea texk/ptexenc
checking for pkg-config... pkg-config
checking for freetype-config... freetype-config
checking for pkg-config... (cached) pkg-config
checking for icu-config... icu-config
checking for pkg-config... (cached) pkg-config
checking requested system `zlib' library... ok
checking requested system `libpng' library... ok
checking requested system `freetype2' library... ok
checking requested system `gd' library... ok
checking requested system `zziplib' library... ok
checking requested system `graphite2' library... ok
checking requested system `icu' library... ok
checking requested system `harfbuzz' library... ok
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
=== configuring in auxdir/auxsub (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/auxdir/auxsub)
configure: running /bin/sh ../../../auxdir/auxsub/configure --disable-option-checking '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=../../../auxdir/auxsub
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
=== configuring in libs (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs)
configure: running /bin/sh ../../libs/configure --disable-option-checking '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=../../libs
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking for native WIN32 or MINGW32... no
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for generic libraries to build... lua53 luajit libpaper potrace pixman cairo gmp mpfr mpfi xpdf teckit pplib
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: executing depfiles commands
=== configuring in utils (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils)
configure: running /bin/sh ../../utils/configure --disable-option-checking '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=../../utils
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking for native WIN32 or MINGW32... no
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for Utils programs to build... autosp axodraw2 devnag lacheck m-tx pmx ps2eps texdoctk tpic2pdftex vlna xml2pmx xpdfopen
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: executing depfiles commands
=== configuring in texk (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk)
configure: running /bin/sh ../../texk/configure --disable-option-checking '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=../../texk
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking for native WIN32 or MINGW32... no
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for TeXk programs to build... web2c afm2pl bibtex-x chktex cjkutils detex dtl dvi2tty dvidvi dviljk dviout-util dvipdfm-x dvipng dvipos dvipsk gregorio gsftopk lcdf-typetools makeindexk makejvf mendexk musixtnt ps2pk seetexk tex4htk ttf2pk2 ttfdump upmendex xdvik texlive
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: executing depfiles commands
** Configuration summary for TeX Live 2025-03-07 (2025/PisiLinux):
compiling for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
in /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build
from sources in /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source
C compiler (CC): x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc (Pisi Linux) 15.2.0)
C++ compiler (CXX): x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ (Pisi Linux) 15.2.0)
PATH: /usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin
enable_native_texlive_build: no
enable_largefile: yes
enable_shared: yes
enable_multiplatform: no
enable_cxx_runtime_hack: no
enable_libtool_hack: yes
enable_compiler_warnings: min
prefix: /usr
includedir: ${prefix}/include
datarootdir: /usr/share
mandir: /usr/share/man
infodir: /usr/share/info
exec_prefix: ${prefix}
bindir: /usr/bin
libdir: ${exec_prefix}/lib
** Next run `make' to configure and build each library and program.
DEBUG: return value for "./configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var --libexecdir=/usr/libexec --with-x --enable-ipc --prefix=/usr --disable-xindy --enable-shared --disable-luatex --disable-static --with-system-gd --sysconfdir=/etc --bindir=/usr/bin --disable-psutils --disable-t1utils --disable-dvisvgm --with-system-zlib --with-system-t1lib --datadir=/usr/share --with-system-libpng --with-system-ncurses --without-system-xpdf --with-system-zziplib --with-system-harfbuzz --mandir=/usr/share/man --disable-multiplatform --with-system-graphite2 --with-system-freetype2 --datarootdir=/usr/share --with-banner-add=/PisiLinux --disable-native-texlive-build" is 0
[32mBuilding source...
[0mSandbox enabled build...
env MAKE="make" LDFLAGS="-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common" \
CC="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc" CFLAGS="-std=gnu17" \
CXX="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++" CXXFLAGS="-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC" \
OBJCXX="" OBJCXXFLAGS="" \
../doc/buildinfo.sh >buildinfo.log
Making all in .
make[1]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build'
=== configuring in texk/kpathsea (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../texk/kpathsea/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../texk/kpathsea'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-pc-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for file... file
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for ar... ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for a working dd... /bin/dd
checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1
checking for mt... no
checking if : is a manifest tool... no
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc options needed to detect all undeclared functions... none needed
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking the archiver (ar) interface... ar
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable large file support... none needed
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking whether closedir returns void... no
checking for assert.h... yes
checking for float.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for pwd.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getwd... yes
checking for memcmp... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for mkstemp... yes
checking for mktemp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for size_t... yes
checking for int64_t... yes
checking for uint64_t... yes
checking whether isascii is declared... yes
checking for struct stat.st_mtim... yes
checking for gawk... (cached) gawk
checking size of long... 8
checking whether putenv is declared... yes
checking for putenv... (cached) yes
checking whether getcwd uses fork or vfork... no
checking for native WIN32 or MINGW32... no
checking for snprintf and vsnprintf... yes
checking if we need (v)snprintf wrapper functions... no
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: creating man/Makefile
config.status: creating win32/Makefile
config.status: creating kpathsea.pc
config.status: creating c-auto.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
Making all in texk/kpathsea
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea'
echo a | grep -v b >/dev/null || { echo "*** grep broken, goodbye."; exit 1; }
echo "/* paths.h: Generated from texmf.cnf. */" >paths.tmp
gawk -f ../../../texk/kpathsea/bsnl.awk ../../../texk/kpathsea/texmf.cnf \
| sed -e 's/%.*//' -e 's/^[ ]*//' -e 's/[ ]*$//' \
| gawk -f ../../../texk/kpathsea/cnf-to-paths.awk \
>>paths.tmp
cp paths.tmp paths.h
rm -f paths.tmp
date >stamp-paths
make all-recursive
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea'
Making all in .
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea'
depbase=`echo access.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT access.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o access.o ../../../texk/kpathsea/access.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo readlink.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT readlink.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o readlink.o ../../../texk/kpathsea/readlink.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo kpsestat.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT kpsestat.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o kpsestat.o ../../../texk/kpathsea/kpsestat.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo kpsewhich.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT kpsewhich.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o kpsewhich.o ../../../texk/kpathsea/kpsewhich.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
rm -f stamp-kpathsea; \
( echo '/* This is a generated file */'; \
echo '/* collecting all public kpathsea headers. */'; \
for f in config.h paths.h absolute.h c-dir.h c-fopen.h c-namemx.h c-pathch.h c-pathmx.h c-stat.h cnf.h concatn.h expand.h getopt.h line.h magstep.h pathsearch.h proginit.h readable.h tex-glyph.h tex-hush.h tex-make.h variable.h version.h; do \
echo "#include "; \
done ) >kpathsea.tmp && \
if cmp -s kpathsea.h kpathsea.tmp 2>/dev/null; then \
echo "kpathsea.h is unchanged"; \
else \
echo "generated kpathsea.h"; \
cp kpathsea.tmp kpathsea.h; \
fi && rm -f kpathsea.tmp && date >stamp-kpathsea
generated kpathsea.h
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-tex-file.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-tex-file.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-tex-file.lo `test -f 'tex-file.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`tex-file.c
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-tex-file.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-tex-file.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/tex-file.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-tex-file.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-absolute.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-absolute.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-absolute.lo `test -f 'absolute.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`absolute.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-atou.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-atou.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-atou.lo `test -f 'atou.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`atou.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-cnf.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-cnf.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-cnf.lo `test -f 'cnf.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`cnf.c
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-absolute.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-absolute.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/absolute.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-absolute.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-concat.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-concat.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-concat.lo `test -f 'concat.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`concat.c
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-atou.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-atou.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/atou.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-atou.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-cnf.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-cnf.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/cnf.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-cnf.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-concat.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-concat.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/concat.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-concat.o
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-atou.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-atou.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-concat3.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-concat3.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-concat3.lo `test -f 'concat3.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`concat3.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-absolute.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-absolute.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-concatn.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-concatn.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-concatn.lo `test -f 'concatn.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`concatn.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-tex-file.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-tex-file.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-db.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-db.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-db.lo `test -f 'db.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`db.c
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-concat3.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-concat3.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/concat3.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-concat3.o
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-concat.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-concat.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-debug.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-debug.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-debug.lo `test -f 'debug.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`debug.c
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-concatn.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-concatn.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/concatn.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-concatn.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-db.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-db.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/db.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-db.o
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-cnf.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-cnf.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-dir.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-dir.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-dir.lo `test -f 'dir.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`dir.c
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-debug.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-debug.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/debug.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-debug.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-dir.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-dir.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/dir.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-dir.o
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-concatn.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-concatn.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-elt-dirs.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-elt-dirs.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-elt-dirs.lo `test -f 'elt-dirs.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`elt-dirs.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-concat3.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-concat3.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-expand.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-expand.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-expand.lo `test -f 'expand.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`expand.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-db.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-db.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-extend-fname.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-extend-fname.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-extend-fname.lo `test -f 'extend-fname.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`extend-fname.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-debug.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-debug.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-file-p.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-file-p.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-file-p.lo `test -f 'file-p.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`file-p.c
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-elt-dirs.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-elt-dirs.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/elt-dirs.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-elt-dirs.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-expand.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-expand.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/expand.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-expand.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-extend-fname.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-extend-fname.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/extend-fname.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-extend-fname.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-file-p.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-file-p.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/file-p.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-file-p.o
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-dir.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-dir.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-find-suffix.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-find-suffix.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-find-suffix.lo `test -f 'find-suffix.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`find-suffix.c
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-find-suffix.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-find-suffix.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/find-suffix.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-find-suffix.o
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-expand.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-expand.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-fn.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-fn.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-fn.lo `test -f 'fn.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`fn.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-elt-dirs.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-elt-dirs.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-fontmap.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-fontmap.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-fontmap.lo `test -f 'fontmap.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`fontmap.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-extend-fname.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-extend-fname.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-hash.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-hash.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-hash.lo `test -f 'hash.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`hash.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-file-p.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-file-p.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-kdefault.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-kdefault.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-kdefault.lo `test -f 'kdefault.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`kdefault.c
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-fn.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-fn.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/fn.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-fn.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-fontmap.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-fontmap.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/fontmap.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-fontmap.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-hash.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-hash.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/hash.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-hash.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-kdefault.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-kdefault.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/kdefault.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-kdefault.o
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-find-suffix.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-find-suffix.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-kpathsea.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-kpathsea.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-kpathsea.lo `test -f 'kpathsea.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`kpathsea.c
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-kpathsea.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-kpathsea.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/kpathsea.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-kpathsea.o
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-kdefault.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-kdefault.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-line.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-line.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-line.lo `test -f 'line.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`line.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-fontmap.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-fontmap.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-magstep.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-magstep.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-magstep.lo `test -f 'magstep.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`magstep.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-hash.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-hash.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-make-suffix.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-make-suffix.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-make-suffix.lo `test -f 'make-suffix.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`make-suffix.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-fn.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-fn.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-path-elt.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-path-elt.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-path-elt.lo `test -f 'path-elt.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`path-elt.c
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-line.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-line.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/line.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-line.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-magstep.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-magstep.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/magstep.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-magstep.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-make-suffix.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-make-suffix.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/make-suffix.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-make-suffix.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-path-elt.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-path-elt.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/path-elt.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-path-elt.o
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-kpathsea.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-kpathsea.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-pathsearch.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-pathsearch.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-pathsearch.lo `test -f 'pathsearch.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`pathsearch.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-magstep.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-magstep.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-proginit.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-proginit.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-proginit.lo `test -f 'proginit.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`proginit.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-make-suffix.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-make-suffix.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-pathsearch.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-pathsearch.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/pathsearch.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-pathsearch.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-progname.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-progname.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-progname.lo `test -f 'progname.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`progname.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-line.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-line.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-readable.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-readable.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-readable.lo `test -f 'readable.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`readable.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-path-elt.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-path-elt.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-rm-suffix.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-rm-suffix.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-rm-suffix.lo `test -f 'rm-suffix.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`rm-suffix.c
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-proginit.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-proginit.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/proginit.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-proginit.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-readable.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-readable.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/readable.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-readable.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-progname.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-progname.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/progname.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-progname.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-rm-suffix.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-rm-suffix.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/rm-suffix.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-rm-suffix.o
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-rm-suffix.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-rm-suffix.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-str-list.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-str-list.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-str-list.lo `test -f 'str-list.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`str-list.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-readable.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-readable.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-str-llist.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-str-llist.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-str-llist.lo `test -f 'str-llist.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`str-llist.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-proginit.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-proginit.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-tex-glyph.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-tex-glyph.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-tex-glyph.lo `test -f 'tex-glyph.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`tex-glyph.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-pathsearch.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-pathsearch.Plo
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-progname.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-progname.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-tex-hush.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-tex-hush.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-tex-hush.lo `test -f 'tex-hush.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`tex-hush.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-tex-make.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-tex-make.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-tex-make.lo `test -f 'tex-make.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`tex-make.c
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-str-llist.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-str-llist.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/str-llist.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-str-llist.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-str-list.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-str-list.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/str-list.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-str-list.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-tex-glyph.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-tex-glyph.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/tex-glyph.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-tex-glyph.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-tex-make.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-tex-make.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/tex-make.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-tex-make.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-tex-hush.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-tex-hush.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/tex-hush.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-tex-hush.o
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-tex-hush.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-tex-hush.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-tilde.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-tilde.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-tilde.lo `test -f 'tilde.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`tilde.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-tex-glyph.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-tex-glyph.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-uppercasify.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-uppercasify.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-uppercasify.lo `test -f 'uppercasify.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`uppercasify.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-str-list.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-str-list.Plo
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-tex-make.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-tex-make.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-variable.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-variable.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-variable.lo `test -f 'variable.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`variable.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-version.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-version.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-version.lo `test -f 'version.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`version.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-str-llist.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-str-llist.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xbasename.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xbasename.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-xbasename.lo `test -f 'xbasename.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`xbasename.c
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-tilde.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-tilde.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/tilde.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-tilde.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-uppercasify.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-uppercasify.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/uppercasify.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-uppercasify.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-version.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-version.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/version.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-version.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-variable.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-variable.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/variable.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-variable.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xbasename.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xbasename.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/xbasename.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xbasename.o
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-version.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-version.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xcalloc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xcalloc.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-xcalloc.lo `test -f 'xcalloc.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`xcalloc.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-xbasename.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-xbasename.Plo
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-variable.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-variable.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xdirname.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xdirname.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-xdirname.lo `test -f 'xdirname.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`xdirname.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xfopen.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xfopen.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-xfopen.lo `test -f 'xfopen.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`xfopen.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-uppercasify.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-uppercasify.Plo
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-tilde.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-tilde.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xfseek.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xfseek.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-xfseek.lo `test -f 'xfseek.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`xfseek.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xftell.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xftell.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-xftell.lo `test -f 'xftell.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`xftell.c
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xcalloc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xcalloc.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/xcalloc.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xcalloc.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xfopen.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xfopen.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/xfopen.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xfopen.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xdirname.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xdirname.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/xdirname.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xdirname.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xfseek.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xfseek.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/xfseek.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xfseek.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xftell.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xftell.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/xftell.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xftell.o
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-xdirname.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-xdirname.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xgetcwd.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xgetcwd.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-xgetcwd.lo `test -f 'xgetcwd.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`xgetcwd.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-xcalloc.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-xcalloc.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xmalloc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xmalloc.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-xmalloc.lo `test -f 'xmalloc.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`xmalloc.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-xfseek.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-xfseek.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xopendir.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xopendir.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-xopendir.lo `test -f 'xopendir.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`xopendir.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-xftell.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-xftell.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xputenv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xputenv.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-xputenv.lo `test -f 'xputenv.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`xputenv.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-xfopen.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-xfopen.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xrealloc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xrealloc.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-xrealloc.lo `test -f 'xrealloc.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`xrealloc.c
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xmalloc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xmalloc.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/xmalloc.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xmalloc.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xgetcwd.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xgetcwd.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/xgetcwd.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xgetcwd.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xopendir.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xopendir.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/xopendir.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xopendir.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xputenv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xputenv.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/xputenv.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xputenv.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xrealloc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xrealloc.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/xrealloc.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xrealloc.o
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-xrealloc.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-xrealloc.Plo
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-xputenv.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-xputenv.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xstat.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xstat.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-xstat.lo `test -f 'xstat.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`xstat.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xstrdup.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xstrdup.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-xstrdup.lo `test -f 'xstrdup.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`xstrdup.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-xopendir.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-xopendir.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-getopt.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-getopt.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-getopt.lo `test -f 'getopt.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`getopt.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-xgetcwd.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-xgetcwd.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-getopt1.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-getopt1.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-getopt1.lo `test -f 'getopt1.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`getopt1.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-xmalloc.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-xmalloc.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xfseeko.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xfseeko.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-xfseeko.lo `test -f 'xfseeko.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`xfseeko.c
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xstrdup.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xstrdup.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/xstrdup.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xstrdup.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xstat.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xstat.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/xstat.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xstat.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-getopt.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-getopt.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/getopt.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-getopt.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-getopt1.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-getopt1.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/getopt1.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-getopt1.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xfseeko.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xfseeko.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/xfseeko.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xfseeko.o
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-getopt1.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-getopt1.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xftello.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xftello.Tpo -c -o libkpathsea_la-xftello.lo `test -f 'xftello.c' || echo '../../../texk/kpathsea/'`xftello.c
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-getopt.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-getopt.Plo
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-xstat.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-xstat.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o kpseaccess access.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o kpsereadlink readlink.o
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-xstrdup.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-xstrdup.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o kpsestat kpsestat.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/kpathsea -I./.. -I../../../texk/kpathsea/.. -DMAKE_KPSE_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libkpathsea_la-xftello.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libkpathsea_la-xftello.Tpo -c ../../../texk/kpathsea/xftello.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xftello.o
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o kpsereadlink readlink.o
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o kpseaccess access.o
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-xfseeko.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-xfseeko.Plo
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o kpsestat kpsestat.o
mv -f .deps/libkpathsea_la-xftello.Tpo .deps/libkpathsea_la-xftello.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -bindir /usr/bin -no-undefined -version-info 10:1:4 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o libkpathsea.la -rpath /usr/lib libkpathsea_la-tex-file.lo libkpathsea_la-absolute.lo libkpathsea_la-atou.lo libkpathsea_la-cnf.lo libkpathsea_la-concat.lo libkpathsea_la-concat3.lo libkpathsea_la-concatn.lo libkpathsea_la-db.lo libkpathsea_la-debug.lo libkpathsea_la-dir.lo libkpathsea_la-elt-dirs.lo libkpathsea_la-expand.lo libkpathsea_la-extend-fname.lo libkpathsea_la-file-p.lo libkpathsea_la-find-suffix.lo libkpathsea_la-fn.lo libkpathsea_la-fontmap.lo libkpathsea_la-hash.lo libkpathsea_la-kdefault.lo libkpathsea_la-kpathsea.lo libkpathsea_la-line.lo libkpathsea_la-magstep.lo libkpathsea_la-make-suffix.lo libkpathsea_la-path-elt.lo libkpathsea_la-pathsearch.lo libkpathsea_la-proginit.lo libkpathsea_la-progname.lo libkpathsea_la-readable.lo libkpathsea_la-rm-suffix.lo libkpathsea_la-str-list.lo libkpathsea_la-str-llist.lo libkpathsea_la-tex-glyph.lo libkpathsea_la-tex-hush.lo libkpathsea_la-tex-make.lo libkpathsea_la-tilde.lo libkpathsea_la-uppercasify.lo libkpathsea_la-variable.lo libkpathsea_la-version.lo libkpathsea_la-xbasename.lo libkpathsea_la-xcalloc.lo libkpathsea_la-xdirname.lo libkpathsea_la-xfopen.lo libkpathsea_la-xfseek.lo libkpathsea_la-xftell.lo libkpathsea_la-xgetcwd.lo libkpathsea_la-xmalloc.lo libkpathsea_la-xopendir.lo libkpathsea_la-xputenv.lo libkpathsea_la-xrealloc.lo libkpathsea_la-xstat.lo libkpathsea_la-xstrdup.lo libkpathsea_la-getopt.lo libkpathsea_la-getopt1.lo libkpathsea_la-xfseeko.lo libkpathsea_la-xftello.lo
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -shared -fPIC -DPIC .libs/libkpathsea_la-tex-file.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-absolute.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-atou.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-cnf.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-concat.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-concat3.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-concatn.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-db.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-debug.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-dir.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-elt-dirs.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-expand.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-extend-fname.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-file-p.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-find-suffix.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-fn.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-fontmap.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-hash.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-kdefault.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-kpathsea.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-line.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-magstep.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-make-suffix.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-path-elt.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-pathsearch.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-proginit.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-progname.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-readable.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-rm-suffix.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-str-list.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-str-llist.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-tex-glyph.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-tex-hush.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-tex-make.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-tilde.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-uppercasify.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-variable.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-version.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xbasename.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xcalloc.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xdirname.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xfopen.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xfseek.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xftell.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xgetcwd.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xmalloc.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xopendir.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xputenv.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xrealloc.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xstat.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xstrdup.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-getopt.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-getopt1.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xfseeko.o .libs/libkpathsea_la-xftello.o -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -Wl,-soname -Wl,libkpathsea.so.6 -o .libs/libkpathsea.so.6.4.1
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libkpathsea.so.6" && ln -s "libkpathsea.so.6.4.1" "libkpathsea.so.6")
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libkpathsea.so" && ln -s "libkpathsea.so.6.4.1" "libkpathsea.so")
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libkpathsea.la" && ln -s "../libkpathsea.la" "libkpathsea.la" )
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o kpsewhich kpsewhich.o libkpathsea.la
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/kpsewhich kpsewhich.o ./.libs/libkpathsea.so
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea'
Making all in doc
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/doc'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/doc'
Making all in man
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/man'
( \
sed -n -e '/^#define/s/#define[ ][ ]*\([A-Z_a-z][A-Z_a-z]*\)[ ][ ]*\(.*\)/s%@\1@%\2%/p' \
../../kpathsea/paths.h \
| sed -e 's/"//g' -e 's/[ ]*\/\*[^*]*\*\///g'; \
echo 's%@VER''SION@%6.4.1%'; \
echo 's%@BINDIR@%/usr/bin%'; \
echo 's%@INFODIR@%/usr/share/info%'; \
echo 's%@TEXINPUTDIR@%%'; \
echo 's%@MFINPUTDIR@%%'; \
echo 's%@MPINPUTDIR@%%'; \
echo 's%@FONTDIR@%%'; \
echo 's%@FMTDIR@%%'; \
echo 's%@BASEDIR@%%'; \
echo 's%@MEMDIR@%%'; \
echo 's%@TEXPOOLDIR@%%'; \
echo 's%@MFPOOLDIR@%%'; \
echo 's%@MPPOOLDIR@%%'; \
echo 's%@FONTMAPDIR@%%'; \
echo 's%@LOCALMODES@%%') >sedscript
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/kpathsea/man/kpseaccess.man >kpseaccess.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/kpathsea/man/kpsereadlink.man >kpsereadlink.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/kpathsea/man/kpsestat.man >kpsestat.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/kpathsea/man/kpsewhich.man >kpsewhich.1
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/man'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea'
=== configuring in texk/ptexenc (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../texk/ptexenc/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../texk/ptexenc'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-pc-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for file... file
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for ar... ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for a working dd... /bin/dd
checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1
checking for mt... no
checking if : is a manifest tool... no
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc options needed to detect all undeclared functions... none needed
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking the archiver (ar) interface... ar
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable large file support... none needed
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking whether closedir returns void... no
checking for assert.h... yes
checking for float.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for pwd.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getwd... yes
checking for memcmp... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for mkstemp... yes
checking for mktemp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for size_t... yes
checking for int64_t... yes
checking for uint64_t... yes
checking whether isascii is declared... yes
checking for struct stat.st_mtim... yes
configure: creating ./config.lt
config.lt: creating libtool
checking for pkg-config... pkg-config
checking if libkpathsea supports debugging... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating ptexenc.pc
config.status: creating ptexenc/c-auto.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
Making all in texk/ptexenc
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc'
depbase=`echo ptekf.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/ptexenc -I./ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -DPTEXENC -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT ptekf.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o ptekf.o ../../../texk/ptexenc/ptekf.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/ptexenc -I./ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -DPTEXENC -DMAKE_PTENC_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libptexenc_la-kanjicnv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libptexenc_la-kanjicnv.Tpo -c -o libptexenc_la-kanjicnv.lo `test -f 'kanjicnv.c' || echo '../../../texk/ptexenc/'`kanjicnv.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/ptexenc -I./ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -DPTEXENC -DMAKE_PTENC_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libptexenc_la-ptexenc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libptexenc_la-ptexenc.Tpo -c -o libptexenc_la-ptexenc.lo `test -f 'ptexenc.c' || echo '../../../texk/ptexenc/'`ptexenc.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/ptexenc -I./ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -DPTEXENC -DMAKE_PTENC_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libptexenc_la-unicode-jp.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libptexenc_la-unicode-jp.Tpo -c -o libptexenc_la-unicode-jp.lo `test -f 'unicode-jp.c' || echo '../../../texk/ptexenc/'`unicode-jp.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/ptexenc -I./ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -DPTEXENC -DMAKE_PTENC_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libptexenc_la-unicode.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libptexenc_la-unicode.Tpo -c -o libptexenc_la-unicode.lo `test -f 'unicode.c' || echo '../../../texk/ptexenc/'`unicode.c
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/ptexenc -I./ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -DPTEXENC -DMAKE_PTENC_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libptexenc_la-unicode-jp.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libptexenc_la-unicode-jp.Tpo -c ../../../texk/ptexenc/unicode-jp.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libptexenc_la-unicode-jp.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/ptexenc -I./ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -DPTEXENC -DMAKE_PTENC_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libptexenc_la-unicode.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libptexenc_la-unicode.Tpo -c ../../../texk/ptexenc/unicode.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libptexenc_la-unicode.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/ptexenc -I./ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -DPTEXENC -DMAKE_PTENC_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libptexenc_la-ptexenc.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libptexenc_la-ptexenc.Tpo -c ../../../texk/ptexenc/ptexenc.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libptexenc_la-ptexenc.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/ptexenc -I./ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -DPTEXENC -DMAKE_PTENC_DLL -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libptexenc_la-kanjicnv.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/libptexenc_la-kanjicnv.Tpo -c ../../../texk/ptexenc/kanjicnv.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/libptexenc_la-kanjicnv.o
mv -f .deps/libptexenc_la-unicode.Tpo .deps/libptexenc_la-unicode.Plo
mv -f .deps/libptexenc_la-kanjicnv.Tpo .deps/libptexenc_la-kanjicnv.Plo
mv -f .deps/libptexenc_la-unicode-jp.Tpo .deps/libptexenc_la-unicode-jp.Plo
mv -f .deps/libptexenc_la-ptexenc.Tpo .deps/libptexenc_la-ptexenc.Plo
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -bindir /usr/bin -no-undefined -version-info 6:1:5 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o libptexenc.la -rpath /usr/lib libptexenc_la-kanjicnv.lo libptexenc_la-ptexenc.lo libptexenc_la-unicode-jp.lo libptexenc_la-unicode.lo /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -shared -fPIC -DPIC .libs/libptexenc_la-kanjicnv.o .libs/libptexenc_la-ptexenc.o .libs/libptexenc_la-unicode-jp.o .libs/libptexenc_la-unicode.o -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -Wl,-soname -Wl,libptexenc.so.1 -o .libs/libptexenc.so.1.5.1
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libptexenc.so.1" && ln -s "libptexenc.so.1.5.1" "libptexenc.so.1")
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libptexenc.so" && ln -s "libptexenc.so.1.5.1" "libptexenc.so")
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libptexenc.la" && ln -s "../libptexenc.la" "libptexenc.la" )
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o ptekf ptekf.o libptexenc.la
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/ptekf ptekf.o ./.libs/libptexenc.so /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc'
make[1]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build'
Making all in doc
make[1]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/doc'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/doc'
Making all in texk/kpathsea
make[1]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea'
make all-recursive
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea'
Making all in .
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for 'all-am'.
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea'
Making all in doc
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/doc'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/doc'
Making all in man
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/man'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/man'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea'
make[1]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea'
Making all in texk/ptexenc
make[1]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc'
Making all in libs
make[1]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs'
Making all in .
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs'
=== configuring in zlib (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/zlib)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../libs/zlib/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../libs/zlib' --disable-build
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for ar... ar
checking the archiver (ar) interface... ar
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking CFLAGS for C to hide external symbols... -fvisibility=hidden
checking for errno.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable large file support... none needed
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... yes
checking for mmap support... yes
checking for native WIN32 or MINGW32... no
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating include/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing zconf.h commands
=== configuring in lua53 (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../libs/lua53/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../libs/lua53'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-pc-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for file... file
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for ar... ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for a working dd... /bin/dd
checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1
checking for mt... no
checking if : is a manifest tool... no
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking size of void *... 8
checking for library containing pow... -lm
checking for native WIN32 or MINGW32... no
checking for library containing dlopen... none required
checking for dlfcn.h... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable large file support... none needed
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating include/Makefile
config.status: creating texlua53.pc
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
Making all in lua53
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53'
make all-recursive
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53'
Making all in .
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53'
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/lapi.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lapi.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/lapi.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lapi.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/lauxlib.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lauxlib.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/lauxlib.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lauxlib.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/lbaselib.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lbaselib.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/lbaselib.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lbaselib.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/lbitlib.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lbitlib.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/lbitlib.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lbitlib.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/lcode.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lcode.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/lcode.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lcode.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lbitlib.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/lbitlib.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lbitlib.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/lbitlib.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lbaselib.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/lbaselib.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lbaselib.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/lbaselib.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lapi.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/lapi.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lapi.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/lapi.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lauxlib.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/lauxlib.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lauxlib.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/lauxlib.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lcode.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/lcode.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lcode.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/lcode.o
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/lcorolib.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lcorolib.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/lcorolib.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lcorolib.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/lctype.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lctype.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/lctype.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lctype.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/ldblib.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/ldblib.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/ldblib.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/ldblib.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/ldebug.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/ldebug.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/ldebug.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/ldebug.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/ldo.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/ldo.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/ldo.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/ldo.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lcorolib.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/lcorolib.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lcorolib.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/lcorolib.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/ldebug.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/ldebug.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/ldebug.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/ldebug.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/ldo.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/ldo.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/ldo.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/ldo.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/ldblib.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/ldblib.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/ldblib.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/ldblib.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lctype.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/lctype.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lctype.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/lctype.o
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/ldump.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/ldump.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/ldump.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/ldump.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/lfunc.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lfunc.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/lfunc.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lfunc.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/lgc.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lgc.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/lgc.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lgc.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/ldump.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/ldump.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/ldump.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/ldump.o
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/linit.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/linit.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/linit.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/linit.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/liolib.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/liolib.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/liolib.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/liolib.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lfunc.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/lfunc.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lfunc.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/lfunc.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lgc.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/lgc.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lgc.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/lgc.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/linit.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/linit.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/linit.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/linit.o
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/llex.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/llex.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/llex.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/llex.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/liolib.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/liolib.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/liolib.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/liolib.o
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/lmathlib.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lmathlib.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/lmathlib.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lmathlib.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/lmem.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lmem.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/lmem.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lmem.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/llex.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/llex.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/llex.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/llex.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lmathlib.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/lmathlib.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lmathlib.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/lmathlib.o
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/loadlib.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/loadlib.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/loadlib.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/loadlib.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/lobject.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lobject.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/lobject.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lobject.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lmem.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/lmem.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lmem.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/lmem.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/loadlib.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/loadlib.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/loadlib.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/loadlib.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lobject.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/lobject.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lobject.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/lobject.o
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/lopcodes.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lopcodes.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/lopcodes.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lopcodes.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/loslib.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/loslib.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/loslib.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/loslib.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/lparser.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lparser.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/lparser.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lparser.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lopcodes.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/lopcodes.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lopcodes.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/lopcodes.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/loslib.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/loslib.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/loslib.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/loslib.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lparser.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/lparser.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lparser.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/lparser.o
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/lstate.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lstate.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/lstate.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lstate.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/lstring.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lstring.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/lstring.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lstring.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/lstrlib.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lstrlib.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/lstrlib.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lstrlib.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lstate.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/lstate.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lstate.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/lstate.o
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/ltable.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/ltable.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/ltable.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/ltable.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lstrlib.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/lstrlib.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lstrlib.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/lstrlib.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lstring.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/lstring.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lstring.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/lstring.o
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/ltablib.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/ltablib.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/ltablib.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/ltablib.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/ltable.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/ltable.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/ltable.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/ltable.o
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/ltm.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/ltm.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/ltm.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/ltm.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/lua.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lua.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/lua.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lua.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/ltablib.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/ltablib.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/ltablib.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/ltablib.o
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/lundump.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lundump.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/lundump.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lundump.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/ltm.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/ltm.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/ltm.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/ltm.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lua.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/lua.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lua.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/lua.o
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/lutf8lib.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lutf8lib.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/lutf8lib.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lutf8lib.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lundump.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/lundump.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lundump.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/lundump.o
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/lvm.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lvm.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/lvm.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lvm.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lua53-src/src/lzio.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lzio.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lua53-src/src/lzio.lo ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lzio.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lutf8lib.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/lutf8lib.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lutf8lib.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/lutf8lib.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lvm.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/lvm.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lvm.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/lvm.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/lua53 -I../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lua53-src/src/lzio.lo -MD -MP -MF lua53-src/src/.deps/lzio.Tpo -c ../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lzio.c -fPIC -DPIC -o lua53-src/src/.libs/lzio.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -bindir /usr/bin -no-undefined -version-info 8:6:3 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o libtexlua53.la -rpath /usr/lib lua53-src/src/lapi.lo lua53-src/src/lauxlib.lo lua53-src/src/lbaselib.lo lua53-src/src/lbitlib.lo lua53-src/src/lcode.lo lua53-src/src/lcorolib.lo lua53-src/src/lctype.lo lua53-src/src/ldblib.lo lua53-src/src/ldebug.lo lua53-src/src/ldo.lo lua53-src/src/ldump.lo lua53-src/src/lfunc.lo lua53-src/src/lgc.lo lua53-src/src/linit.lo lua53-src/src/liolib.lo lua53-src/src/llex.lo lua53-src/src/lmathlib.lo lua53-src/src/lmem.lo lua53-src/src/loadlib.lo lua53-src/src/lobject.lo lua53-src/src/lopcodes.lo lua53-src/src/loslib.lo lua53-src/src/lparser.lo lua53-src/src/lstate.lo lua53-src/src/lstring.lo lua53-src/src/lstrlib.lo lua53-src/src/ltable.lo lua53-src/src/ltablib.lo lua53-src/src/ltm.lo lua53-src/src/lua.lo lua53-src/src/lundump.lo lua53-src/src/lutf8lib.lo lua53-src/src/lvm.lo lua53-src/src/lzio.lo -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -shared -fPIC -DPIC lua53-src/src/.libs/lapi.o lua53-src/src/.libs/lauxlib.o lua53-src/src/.libs/lbaselib.o lua53-src/src/.libs/lbitlib.o lua53-src/src/.libs/lcode.o lua53-src/src/.libs/lcorolib.o lua53-src/src/.libs/lctype.o lua53-src/src/.libs/ldblib.o lua53-src/src/.libs/ldebug.o lua53-src/src/.libs/ldo.o lua53-src/src/.libs/ldump.o lua53-src/src/.libs/lfunc.o lua53-src/src/.libs/lgc.o lua53-src/src/.libs/linit.o lua53-src/src/.libs/liolib.o lua53-src/src/.libs/llex.o lua53-src/src/.libs/lmathlib.o lua53-src/src/.libs/lmem.o lua53-src/src/.libs/loadlib.o lua53-src/src/.libs/lobject.o lua53-src/src/.libs/lopcodes.o lua53-src/src/.libs/loslib.o lua53-src/src/.libs/lparser.o lua53-src/src/.libs/lstate.o lua53-src/src/.libs/lstring.o lua53-src/src/.libs/lstrlib.o lua53-src/src/.libs/ltable.o lua53-src/src/.libs/ltablib.o lua53-src/src/.libs/ltm.o lua53-src/src/.libs/lua.o lua53-src/src/.libs/lundump.o lua53-src/src/.libs/lutf8lib.o lua53-src/src/.libs/lvm.o lua53-src/src/.libs/lzio.o -lm -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -Wl,-soname -Wl,libtexlua53.so.5 -o .libs/libtexlua53.so.5.3.6
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libtexlua53.so.5" && ln -s "libtexlua53.so.5.3.6" "libtexlua53.so.5")
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libtexlua53.so" && ln -s "libtexlua53.so.5.3.6" "libtexlua53.so")
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libtexlua53.la" && ln -s "../libtexlua53.la" "libtexlua53.la" )
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53'
Making all in include
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include'
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lapi.h lapi.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lauxlib.h lauxlib.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lcode.h lcode.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lctype.h lctype.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/ldebug.h ldebug.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/ldo.h ldo.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lfunc.h lfunc.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lgc.h lgc.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/llex.h llex.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/llimits.h llimits.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lmem.h lmem.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lobject.h lobject.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lopcodes.h lopcodes.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lparser.h lparser.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lstate.h lstate.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lstring.h lstring.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/ltable.h ltable.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/ltm.h ltm.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/luaconf.h luaconf.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lua.h lua.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lua.hpp lua.hpp
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lualib.h lualib.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lundump.h lundump.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lvm.h lvm.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/lua53/lua53-src/src/lzio.h lzio.h
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53'
=== configuring in luajit (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../libs/luajit/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../libs/luajit'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-pc-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for file... file
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for ar... ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for a working dd... /bin/dd
checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1
checking for mt... no
checking if : is a manifest tool... no
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking size of void *... 8
checking size of void *... (cached) 8
checking for library containing pow... -lm
checking for library containing dlopen... none required
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable large file support... none needed
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -E
checking for architecture... Linux x64 x64
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc options needed to detect all undeclared functions... none needed
checking whether log2 is declared... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating include/Makefile
config.status: creating texluajit.pc
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
=== configuring in native (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/native)
configure: running /bin/sh ../../../../libs/luajit/native/configure --disable-option-checking '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' 'HOST_PTR_SIZE=8' 'DASM_ARCH=x64' --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=../../../../libs/luajit/native
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking size of void *... 8
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking for library containing pow... -lm
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
Making all in luajit
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit'
make all-recursive
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit'
Making all in .
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit'
ln -s ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lib_bit.c lib_bit.c
ln -s ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lib_buffer.c lib_buffer.c
ln -s ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lib_debug.c lib_debug.c
ln -s ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lib_base.c lib_base.c
ln -s ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lib_ffi.c lib_ffi.c
ln -s ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lib_math.c lib_math.c
ln -s ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lib_io.c lib_io.c
ln -s ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lib_jit.c lib_jit.c
ln -s ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lib_os.c lib_os.c
ln -s ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lib_package.c lib_package.c
ln -s ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lib_string.c lib_string.c
ln -s ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_fold.c lj_opt_fold.c
ln -s ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lib_table.c lib_table.c
cd native && make buildvm-stamp
make[6]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/native'
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../libs/luajit/native -I../../../../libs/luajit/native/../LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 `cat ../native_flags` -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/minilua-minilua.o -MD -MP -MF ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/.deps/minilua-minilua.Tpo -c -o ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/minilua-minilua.o `test -f '../LuaJIT-src/src/host/minilua.c' || echo '../../../../libs/luajit/native/'`../LuaJIT-src/src/host/minilua.c
mv -f ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/.deps/minilua-minilua.Tpo ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/.deps/minilua-minilua.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wall -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o minilua ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/minilua-minilua.o -lm
./minilua ../../../../libs/luajit/native/../LuaJIT-src/dynasm/dynasm.lua \
`cat ../dynasm_flags` \
-o buildvm_arch.h ../../../../libs/luajit/native/../LuaJIT-src/src/vm_x64.dasc
./minilua ../../../../libs/luajit/native/../LuaJIT-src/src/host/genversion.lua ../../../../libs/luajit/native/../LuaJIT-src/src/luajit_rolling.h ../../../../libs/luajit/native/../LuaJIT-src/.relver
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../libs/luajit/native -I../../../../libs/luajit/native/../LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 `cat ../native_flags` -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm-buildvm.o -MD -MP -MF ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/.deps/buildvm-buildvm.Tpo -c -o ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm-buildvm.o `test -f '../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm.c' || echo '../../../../libs/luajit/native/'`../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../libs/luajit/native -I../../../../libs/luajit/native/../LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 `cat ../native_flags` -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm-buildvm_asm.o -MD -MP -MF ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/.deps/buildvm-buildvm_asm.Tpo -c -o ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm-buildvm_asm.o `test -f '../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm_asm.c' || echo '../../../../libs/luajit/native/'`../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm_asm.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../libs/luajit/native -I../../../../libs/luajit/native/../LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 `cat ../native_flags` -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm-buildvm_fold.o -MD -MP -MF ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/.deps/buildvm-buildvm_fold.Tpo -c -o ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm-buildvm_fold.o `test -f '../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm_fold.c' || echo '../../../../libs/luajit/native/'`../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm_fold.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../libs/luajit/native -I../../../../libs/luajit/native/../LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 `cat ../native_flags` -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm-buildvm_lib.o -MD -MP -MF ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/.deps/buildvm-buildvm_lib.Tpo -c -o ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm-buildvm_lib.o `test -f '../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm_lib.c' || echo '../../../../libs/luajit/native/'`../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm_lib.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../libs/luajit/native -I../../../../libs/luajit/native/../LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 `cat ../native_flags` -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm-buildvm_peobj.o -MD -MP -MF ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/.deps/buildvm-buildvm_peobj.Tpo -c -o ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm-buildvm_peobj.o `test -f '../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm_peobj.c' || echo '../../../../libs/luajit/native/'`../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm_peobj.c
mv -f ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/.deps/buildvm-buildvm_peobj.Tpo ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/.deps/buildvm-buildvm_peobj.Po
mv -f ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/.deps/buildvm-buildvm_asm.Tpo ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/.deps/buildvm-buildvm_asm.Po
mv -f ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/.deps/buildvm-buildvm_fold.Tpo ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/.deps/buildvm-buildvm_fold.Po
mv -f ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/.deps/buildvm-buildvm_lib.Tpo ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/.deps/buildvm-buildvm_lib.Po
mv -f ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/.deps/buildvm-buildvm.Tpo ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/.deps/buildvm-buildvm.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wall -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o buildvm ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm-buildvm.o ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm-buildvm_asm.o ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm-buildvm_fold.o ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm-buildvm_lib.o ../LuaJIT-src/src/host/buildvm-buildvm_peobj.o
echo timestamp >buildvm-stamp
make[6]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/native'
native/buildvm -m bcdef -o lj_bcdef.h lib_base.c lib_buffer.c lib_bit.c lib_debug.c lib_ffi.c lib_io.c lib_jit.c lib_math.c lib_os.c lib_package.c lib_string.c lib_table.c
native/buildvm -m ffdef -o lj_ffdef.h lib_base.c lib_buffer.c lib_bit.c lib_debug.c lib_ffi.c lib_io.c lib_jit.c lib_math.c lib_os.c lib_package.c lib_string.c lib_table.c
native/buildvm -m libdef -o lj_libdef.h lib_base.c lib_buffer.c lib_bit.c lib_debug.c lib_ffi.c lib_io.c lib_jit.c lib_math.c lib_os.c lib_package.c lib_string.c lib_table.c
native/buildvm -m recdef -o lj_recdef.h lib_base.c lib_buffer.c lib_bit.c lib_debug.c lib_ffi.c lib_io.c lib_jit.c lib_math.c lib_os.c lib_package.c lib_string.c lib_table.c
native/buildvm -m folddef -o lj_folddef.h lj_opt_fold.c
cd native && make luajit.h
native/buildvm -m elfasm -o lj_vm_asm.S
make[6]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/native'
make[6]: 'luajit.h' is up to date.
make[6]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/native'
ln -s native/luajit.h
depbase=`echo lbitlib.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lbitlib.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lbitlib.lo ../../../libs/luajit/lbitlib.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lib_base.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_base.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lib_base.lo lib_base.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lib_buffer.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_buffer.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lib_buffer.lo lib_buffer.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lib_bit.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_bit.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lib_bit.lo lib_bit.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lib_debug.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_debug.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lib_debug.lo lib_debug.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lbitlib.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lbitlib.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/lbitlib.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/lbitlib.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_base.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lib_base.Tpo -c lib_base.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/lib_base.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_debug.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lib_debug.Tpo -c lib_debug.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/lib_debug.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_buffer.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lib_buffer.Tpo -c lib_buffer.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/lib_buffer.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_bit.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lib_bit.Tpo -c lib_bit.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/lib_bit.o
depbase=`echo lib_ffi.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_ffi.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lib_ffi.lo lib_ffi.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lib_io.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_io.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lib_io.lo lib_io.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lib_jit.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_jit.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lib_jit.lo lib_jit.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lib_math.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_math.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lib_math.lo lib_math.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lib_os.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_os.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lib_os.lo lib_os.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_ffi.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lib_ffi.Tpo -c lib_ffi.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/lib_ffi.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_io.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lib_io.Tpo -c lib_io.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/lib_io.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_jit.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lib_jit.Tpo -c lib_jit.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/lib_jit.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_math.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lib_math.Tpo -c lib_math.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/lib_math.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_os.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lib_os.Tpo -c lib_os.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/lib_os.o
depbase=`echo lib_package.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_package.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lib_package.lo lib_package.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lib_string.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_string.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lib_string.lo lib_string.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo lib_table.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_table.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lib_table.lo lib_table.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lib_aux.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lib_aux.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lib_aux.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lib_aux.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_package.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lib_package.Tpo -c lib_package.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/lib_package.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lib_init.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lib_init.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lib_init.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lib_init.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_string.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lib_string.Tpo -c lib_string.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/lib_string.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT lib_table.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lib_table.Tpo -c lib_table.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/lib_table.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lib_aux.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lib_aux.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lib_aux.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lib_aux.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lib_init.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lib_init.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lib_init.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lib_init.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_alloc.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_alloc.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_alloc.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_alloc.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_api.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_api.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_api.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_api.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_asm.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_asm.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_asm.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_asm.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_assert.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_assert.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_assert.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_assert.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_bc.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_bc.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_bc.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_bc.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_alloc.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_alloc.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_alloc.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_alloc.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_api.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_api.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_api.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_api.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_asm.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_asm.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_asm.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_asm.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_assert.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_assert.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_assert.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_assert.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_bc.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_bc.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_bc.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_bc.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_bcread.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_bcread.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_bcread.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_bcread.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_bcwrite.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_bcwrite.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_bcwrite.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_bcwrite.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_buf.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_buf.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_buf.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_buf.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_bcread.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_bcread.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_bcread.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_bcread.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_carith.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_carith.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_carith.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_carith.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_buf.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_buf.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_buf.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_buf.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_bcwrite.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_bcwrite.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_bcwrite.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_bcwrite.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ccallback.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ccallback.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ccallback.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ccallback.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_carith.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_carith.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_carith.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_carith.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ccall.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ccall.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ccall.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ccall.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_cconv.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_cconv.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_cconv.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_cconv.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ccallback.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_ccallback.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ccallback.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_ccallback.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ccall.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_ccall.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ccall.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_ccall.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_cconv.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_cconv.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_cconv.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_cconv.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_cdata.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_cdata.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_cdata.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_cdata.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_char.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_char.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_char.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_char.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_clib.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_clib.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_clib.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_clib.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_cdata.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_cdata.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_cdata.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_cdata.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_char.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_char.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_char.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_char.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_cparse.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_cparse.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_cparse.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_cparse.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_crecord.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_crecord.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_crecord.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_crecord.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ctype.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ctype.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ctype.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ctype.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_clib.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_clib.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_clib.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_clib.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_cparse.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_cparse.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_cparse.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_cparse.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_debug.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_debug.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_debug.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_debug.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_crecord.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_crecord.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_crecord.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_crecord.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ctype.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_ctype.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ctype.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_ctype.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_dispatch.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_dispatch.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_dispatch.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_dispatch.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_debug.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_debug.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_debug.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_debug.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_err.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_err.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_err.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_err.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ffrecord.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ffrecord.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ffrecord.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ffrecord.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_dispatch.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_dispatch.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_dispatch.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_dispatch.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_func.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_func.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_func.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_func.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ffrecord.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_ffrecord.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ffrecord.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_ffrecord.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_err.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_err.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_err.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_err.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_gc.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_gc.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_gc.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_gc.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_gdbjit.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_gdbjit.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_gdbjit.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_gdbjit.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_func.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_func.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_func.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_func.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_gc.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_gc.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_gc.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_gc.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_gdbjit.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_gdbjit.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_gdbjit.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_gdbjit.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ir.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ir.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ir.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ir.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_lex.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_lex.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_lex.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_lex.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_lib.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_lib.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_lib.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_lib.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ir.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_ir.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ir.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_ir.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_lex.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_lex.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_lex.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_lex.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_load.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_load.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_load.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_load.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_mcode.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_mcode.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_mcode.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_mcode.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_lib.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_lib.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_lib.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_lib.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_load.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_load.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_load.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_load.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_meta.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_meta.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_meta.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_meta.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_mcode.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_mcode.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_mcode.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_mcode.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_obj.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_obj.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_obj.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_obj.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_meta.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_meta.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_meta.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_meta.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_dce.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_dce.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_dce.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_dce.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_obj.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_obj.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_obj.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_obj.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_fold.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_fold.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_fold.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_fold.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_loop.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_loop.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_loop.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_loop.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_dce.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_opt_dce.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_dce.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_opt_dce.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_mem.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_mem.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_mem.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_mem.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_fold.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_opt_fold.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_fold.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_opt_fold.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_loop.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_opt_loop.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_loop.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_opt_loop.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_narrow.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_narrow.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_narrow.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_narrow.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_sink.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_sink.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_sink.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_sink.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_mem.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_opt_mem.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_mem.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_opt_mem.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_split.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_split.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_split.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_split.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_narrow.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_opt_narrow.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_narrow.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_opt_narrow.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_sink.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_opt_sink.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_sink.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_opt_sink.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_parse.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_parse.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_parse.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_parse.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_split.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_opt_split.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_split.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_opt_split.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_prng.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_prng.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_prng.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_prng.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_profile.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_profile.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_profile.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_profile.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_record.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_record.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_record.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_record.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_serialize.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_serialize.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_serialize.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_serialize.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_prng.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_prng.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_prng.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_prng.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_parse.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_parse.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_parse.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_parse.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_profile.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_profile.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_profile.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_profile.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_record.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_record.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_record.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_record.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_serialize.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_serialize.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_serialize.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_serialize.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_snap.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_snap.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_snap.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_snap.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_state.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_state.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_state.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_state.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_snap.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_snap.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_snap.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_snap.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_str.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_str.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_str.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_str.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_state.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_state.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_state.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_state.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_strfmt.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_strfmt.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_strfmt.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_strfmt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_str.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_str.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_str.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_str.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_strfmt_num.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_strfmt_num.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_strfmt_num.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_strfmt_num.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_strfmt.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_strfmt.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_strfmt.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_strfmt.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_strscan.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_strscan.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_strscan.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_strscan.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_tab.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_tab.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_tab.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_tab.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_trace.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_trace.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_trace.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_trace.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_strfmt_num.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_strfmt_num.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_strfmt_num.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_strfmt_num.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_strscan.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_strscan.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_strscan.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_strscan.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_tab.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_tab.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_tab.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_tab.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_udata.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_udata.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_udata.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_udata.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_trace.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_trace.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_trace.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_trace.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_vmevent.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_vmevent.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_vmevent.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_vmevent.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_udata.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_udata.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_udata.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_udata.o
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_vmmath.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_vmmath.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/lj_vmmath.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_vmmath.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
depbase=`echo LuaJIT-src/src/luajit.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/luajit.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o LuaJIT-src/src/luajit.lo ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/luajit.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_vmevent.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_vmevent.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_vmevent.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_vmevent.o
depbase=`echo lj_vm_asm.lo | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.lo$||'`;\
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -std=gnu17 -MT lj_vm_asm.lo -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lj_vm_asm.lo lj_vm_asm.S &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Plo
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/lj_vmmath.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/lj_vmmath.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_vmmath.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_vmmath.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT LuaJIT-src/src/luajit.lo -MD -MP -MF LuaJIT-src/src/.deps/luajit.Tpo -c ../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/luajit.c -fPIC -DPIC -o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/luajit.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/luajit -I../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DMAP_32BIT=0x40 -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -std=gnu17 -MT lj_vm_asm.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/lj_vm_asm.Tpo -c lj_vm_asm.S -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/lj_vm_asm.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -fomit-frame-pointer -DLUAJIT_UNWIND_EXTERNAL -fno-stack-protector -Wall -std=gnu17 -bindir /usr/bin -no-undefined -version-info 3:81742:1 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o libtexluajit.la -rpath /usr/lib lbitlib.lo lib_base.lo lib_buffer.lo lib_bit.lo lib_debug.lo lib_ffi.lo lib_io.lo lib_jit.lo lib_math.lo lib_os.lo lib_package.lo lib_string.lo lib_table.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lib_aux.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lib_init.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_alloc.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_api.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_asm.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_assert.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_bc.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_bcread.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_bcwrite.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_buf.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_carith.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ccallback.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ccall.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_cconv.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_cdata.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_char.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_clib.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_cparse.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_crecord.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ctype.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_debug.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_dispatch.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_err.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ffrecord.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_func.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_gc.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_gdbjit.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_ir.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_lex.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_lib.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_load.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_mcode.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_meta.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_obj.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_dce.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_fold.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_loop.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_mem.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_narrow.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_sink.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_opt_split.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_parse.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_prng.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_profile.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_record.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_serialize.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_snap.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_state.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_str.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_strfmt.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_strfmt_num.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_strscan.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_tab.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_trace.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_udata.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_vmevent.lo LuaJIT-src/src/lj_vmmath.lo LuaJIT-src/src/luajit.lo lj_vm_asm.lo -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -shared -fPIC -DPIC .libs/lbitlib.o .libs/lib_base.o .libs/lib_buffer.o .libs/lib_bit.o .libs/lib_debug.o .libs/lib_ffi.o .libs/lib_io.o .libs/lib_jit.o .libs/lib_math.o .libs/lib_os.o .libs/lib_package.o .libs/lib_string.o .libs/lib_table.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lib_aux.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lib_init.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_alloc.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_api.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_asm.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_assert.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_bc.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_bcread.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_bcwrite.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_buf.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_carith.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_ccallback.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_ccall.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_cconv.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_cdata.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_char.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_clib.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_cparse.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_crecord.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_ctype.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_debug.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_dispatch.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_err.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_ffrecord.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_func.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_gc.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_gdbjit.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_ir.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_lex.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_lib.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_load.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_mcode.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_meta.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_obj.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_opt_dce.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_opt_fold.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_opt_loop.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_opt_mem.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_opt_narrow.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_opt_sink.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_opt_split.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_parse.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_prng.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_profile.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_record.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_serialize.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_snap.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_state.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_str.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_strfmt.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_strfmt_num.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_strscan.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_tab.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_trace.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_udata.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_vmevent.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/lj_vmmath.o LuaJIT-src/src/.libs/luajit.o .libs/lj_vm_asm.o -lm -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -Wl,-soname -Wl,libtexluajit.so.2 -o .libs/libtexluajit.so.2.1.81742
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libtexluajit.so.2" && ln -s "libtexluajit.so.2.1.81742" "libtexluajit.so.2")
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libtexluajit.so" && ln -s "libtexluajit.so.2.1.81742" "libtexluajit.so")
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libtexluajit.la" && ln -s "../libtexluajit.la" "libtexluajit.la" )
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit'
Making all in native
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/native'
make all-am
make[6]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/native'
make[6]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/native'
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/native'
Making all in include
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include'
ln -s ../../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lauxlib.h lauxlib.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_arch.h lj_arch.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_def.h lj_def.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_obj.h lj_obj.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lj_state.h lj_state.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lua.h lua.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/luaconf.h luaconf.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/luajit/LuaJIT-src/src/lualib.h lualib.h
ln -s ../native/luajit.h luajit.h
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit'
=== configuring in libpaper (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/libpaper)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../libs/libpaper/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../libs/libpaper'
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for gawk... (cached) gawk
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating include/Makefile
config.status: creating paperconf.1
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
Making all in libpaper
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/libpaper'
make all-recursive
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/libpaper'
Making all in .
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/libpaper'
depbase=`echo libpaper-src/lib/dimen.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/libpaper -I../../../libs/libpaper/libpaper-src/lib -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libpaper-src/lib/dimen.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o libpaper-src/lib/dimen.o ../../../libs/libpaper/libpaper-src/lib/dimen.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo libpaper-src/lib/paper.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/libpaper -I../../../libs/libpaper/libpaper-src/lib -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libpaper-src/lib/paper.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o libpaper-src/lib/paper.o ../../../libs/libpaper/libpaper-src/lib/paper.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
rm -f libpaper.a
ar cr libpaper.a libpaper-src/lib/dimen.o libpaper-src/lib/paper.o
ranlib libpaper.a
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/libpaper'
Making all in include
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/libpaper/include'
ln -s ../../../../libs/libpaper/libpaper-src/lib/paper.h paper.h
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/libpaper/include'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/libpaper'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/libpaper'
=== configuring in libpng (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/libpng)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../libs/libpng/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../libs/libpng' --disable-build
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for ar... ar
checking the archiver (ar) interface... ar
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking CFLAGS for C to hide external symbols... -fvisibility=hidden
checking if we need to force back C standard to C89... no
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for malloc.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... time.h
checking for C/C++ restrict keyword... __restrict__
checking for working strtod... yes
checking for memset... yes
checking for library containing pow... -lm
checking if defines 'z_const'... yes
configure: arm_neon opts off (host_cpu=x86_64)
configure: powerpc_vsx opts on (host_cpu=x86_64)
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating include/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
=== configuring in freetype2 (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/freetype2)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../libs/freetype2/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../libs/freetype2' --disable-build
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: executing depfiles commands
=== configuring in potrace (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../libs/potrace/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../libs/potrace'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for library containing sqrt... -lm
checking for uint64_t... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating include/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
Making all in potrace
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace'
make all-recursive
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace'
Making all in .
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace'
depbase=`echo potrace-src/src/curve.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/potrace -I../../../libs/potrace/potrace-src/src -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT potrace-src/src/curve.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o potrace-src/src/curve.o ../../../libs/potrace/potrace-src/src/curve.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo potrace-src/src/decompose.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/potrace -I../../../libs/potrace/potrace-src/src -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT potrace-src/src/decompose.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o potrace-src/src/decompose.o ../../../libs/potrace/potrace-src/src/decompose.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo potrace-src/src/potracelib.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/potrace -I../../../libs/potrace/potrace-src/src -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT potrace-src/src/potracelib.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o potrace-src/src/potracelib.o ../../../libs/potrace/potrace-src/src/potracelib.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo potrace-src/src/trace.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/potrace -I../../../libs/potrace/potrace-src/src -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT potrace-src/src/trace.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o potrace-src/src/trace.o ../../../libs/potrace/potrace-src/src/trace.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
rm -f libpotrace.a
ar cr libpotrace.a potrace-src/src/curve.o potrace-src/src/decompose.o potrace-src/src/potracelib.o potrace-src/src/trace.o
ranlib libpotrace.a
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace'
Making all in include
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/include'
ln -s ../../../../libs/potrace/potrace-src/src/potracelib.h potracelib.h
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/include'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace'
=== configuring in gd (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gd)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../libs/gd/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../libs/gd' --disable-build
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for errno.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for stddef.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... time.h
checking for library containing sin... -lm
checking if defines 'z_const'... yes
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking for pkg-config... pkg-config
checking for freetype-config... freetype-config
checking for pkg-config... (cached) pkg-config
checking for native WIN32 or MINGW32... no
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating include/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
=== configuring in pixman (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../libs/pixman/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../libs/pixman'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for getisax... no
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking for inline... inline
checking CFLAGS for C to hide external symbols... -fvisibility=hidden
checking for library containing sqrtf... -lm
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc options needed to detect all undeclared functions... none needed
checking whether SIZE_MAX is declared... yes
checking whether the compiler supports -Werror... yes
checking size of long... 8
checking whether __SUNPRO_C is declared... no
checking whether __amd64 is declared... yes
checking whether the compiler supports -Wall... yes
checking whether the compiler supports -fno-strict-aliasing... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating include/Makefile
config.status: creating pixman-version.h
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
Making all in pixman
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman'
make all-recursive
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman'
Making all in .
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman'
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-access.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-access.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-access.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-access.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-access-accessors.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-access-accessors.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-access-accessors.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-access-accessors.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-bits-image.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-bits-image.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-bits-image.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-bits-image.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-combine32.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-combine32.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-combine32.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-combine32.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-combine-float.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-combine-float.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-combine-float.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-combine-float.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-conical-gradient.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-conical-gradient.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-conical-gradient.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-conical-gradient.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-x86.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-x86.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-x86.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-x86.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-mips.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-mips.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-mips.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-mips.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-arm.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-arm.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-arm.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-arm.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-ppc.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-ppc.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-ppc.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-ppc.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-edge.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-edge.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-edge.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-edge.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-edge-accessors.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-edge-accessors.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-edge-accessors.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-edge-accessors.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-fast-path.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-fast-path.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-fast-path.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-fast-path.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-filter.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-filter.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-filter.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-filter.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-glyph.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-glyph.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-glyph.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-glyph.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-general.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-general.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-general.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-general.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-gradient-walker.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-gradient-walker.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-gradient-walker.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-gradient-walker.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-image.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-image.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-image.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-image.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-implementation.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-implementation.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-implementation.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-implementation.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-linear-gradient.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-linear-gradient.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-linear-gradient.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-linear-gradient.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-matrix.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-matrix.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-matrix.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-matrix.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-noop.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-noop.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-noop.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-noop.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-radial-gradient.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-radial-gradient.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-radial-gradient.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-radial-gradient.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-region16.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-region16.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-region16.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-region16.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-region32.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-region32.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-region32.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-region32.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-solid-fill.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-solid-fill.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-solid-fill.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-solid-fill.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-timer.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-timer.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-timer.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-timer.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-trap.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-trap.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-trap.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-trap.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pixman-src/pixman/pixman-utils.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pixman -I../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -Wall -fno-strict-aliasing -MT pixman-src/pixman/pixman-utils.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-utils.o ../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman-utils.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
rm -f libpixman.a
ar cr libpixman.a pixman-src/pixman/pixman.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-access.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-access-accessors.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-bits-image.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-combine32.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-combine-float.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-conical-gradient.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-x86.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-mips.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-arm.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-ppc.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-edge.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-edge-accessors.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-fast-path.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-filter.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-glyph.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-general.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-gradient-walker.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-image.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-implementation.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-linear-gradient.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-matrix.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-noop.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-radial-gradient.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-region16.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-region32.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-solid-fill.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-timer.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-trap.o pixman-src/pixman/pixman-utils.o
ranlib libpixman.a
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman'
Making all in include
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include'
ln -s ../../../../libs/pixman/pixman-src/pixman/pixman.h pixman.h
ln -s ../pixman-version.h pixman-version.h
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman'
=== configuring in cairo (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../libs/cairo/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../libs/cairo'
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking whether float word ordering is bigendian... checking for strings... strings
no
checking CFLAGS for C to hide external symbols... -fvisibility=hidden
checking size of void *... 8
checking size of int... 4
checking size of long... 8
checking size of long long... 8
checking size of size_t... 8
checking for sys/int_types.h... no
checking for uint64_t... yes
checking for uint128_t... no
checking for __uint128_t... yes
checking for library containing erf... -lm
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking for pkg-config... pkg-config
checking for pixman_version_string... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating cairo/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: creating cairo-features.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
Making all in cairo
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo'
make all-recursive
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo'
Making all in .
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo'
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-analysis-surface.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-analysis-surface.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-analysis-surface.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-analysis-surface.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-arc.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-arc.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-arc.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-arc.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-array.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-array.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-array.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-array.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-atomic.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-atomic.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-atomic.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-atomic.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-base64-stream.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-base64-stream.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-base64-stream.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-base64-stream.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-base85-stream.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-base85-stream.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-base85-stream.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-base85-stream.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-bentley-ottmann.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-bentley-ottmann.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-bentley-ottmann.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-bentley-ottmann.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-bentley-ottmann-rectangular.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-bentley-ottmann-rectangular.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-bentley-ottmann-rectangular.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-bentley-ottmann-rectangular.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-bentley-ottmann-rectilinear.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-bentley-ottmann-rectilinear.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-bentley-ottmann-rectilinear.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-bentley-ottmann-rectilinear.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-botor-scan-converter.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-botor-scan-converter.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-botor-scan-converter.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-botor-scan-converter.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-boxes.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-boxes.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-boxes.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-boxes.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-boxes-intersect.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-boxes-intersect.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-boxes-intersect.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-boxes-intersect.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-cache.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-cache.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-cache.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-cache.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-clip.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-clip.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-clip.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-clip.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-boxes.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-boxes.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-boxes.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-boxes.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-polygon.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-polygon.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-polygon.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-polygon.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-region.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-region.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-region.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-region.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-surface.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-surface.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-surface.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-surface.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-color.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-color.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-color.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-color.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-composite-rectangles.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-composite-rectangles.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-composite-rectangles.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-composite-rectangles.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-compositor.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-compositor.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-compositor.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-compositor.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-contour.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-contour.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-contour.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-contour.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-damage.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-damage.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-damage.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-damage.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-debug.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-debug.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-debug.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-debug.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-default-context.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-default-context.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-default-context.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-default-context.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-device.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-device.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-device.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-device.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-error.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-error.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-error.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-error.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-fallback-compositor.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-fallback-compositor.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-fallback-compositor.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-fallback-compositor.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-fixed.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-fixed.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-fixed.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-fixed.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-font-face.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-font-face.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-font-face.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-font-face.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-font-face-twin.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-font-face-twin.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-font-face-twin.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-font-face-twin.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-font-face-twin-data.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-font-face-twin-data.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-font-face-twin-data.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-font-face-twin-data.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-font-options.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-font-options.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-font-options.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-font-options.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-freelist.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-freelist.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-freelist.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-freelist.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-freed-pool.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-freed-pool.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-freed-pool.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-freed-pool.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-gstate.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-gstate.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-gstate.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-gstate.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-hash.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-hash.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-hash.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-hash.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-hull.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-hull.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-hull.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-hull.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-image-compositor.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-image-compositor.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-image-compositor.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-image-compositor.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-image-info.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-image-info.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-image-info.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-image-info.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-image-source.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-image-source.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-image-source.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-image-source.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-image-surface.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-image-surface.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-image-surface.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-image-surface.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-line.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-line.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-line.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-line.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-lzw.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-lzw.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-lzw.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-lzw.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-matrix.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-matrix.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-matrix.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-matrix.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-mask-compositor.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-mask-compositor.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-mask-compositor.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-mask-compositor.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-mesh-pattern-rasterizer.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-mesh-pattern-rasterizer.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-mesh-pattern-rasterizer.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-mesh-pattern-rasterizer.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-mempool.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-mempool.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-mempool.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-mempool.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-misc.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-misc.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-misc.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-misc.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-mono-scan-converter.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-mono-scan-converter.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-mono-scan-converter.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-mono-scan-converter.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-mutex.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-mutex.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-mutex.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-mutex.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-no-compositor.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-no-compositor.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-no-compositor.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-no-compositor.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-observer.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-observer.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-observer.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-observer.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-output-stream.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-output-stream.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-output-stream.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-output-stream.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-paginated-surface.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-paginated-surface.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-paginated-surface.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-paginated-surface.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-path-bounds.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-path-bounds.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-path-bounds.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-path-bounds.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-path.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-path.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-path.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-path.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-path-fill.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-path-fill.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-path-fill.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-path-fill.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-path-fixed.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-path-fixed.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-path-fixed.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-path-fixed.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-path-in-fill.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-path-in-fill.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-path-in-fill.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-path-in-fill.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke-boxes.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke-boxes.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke-boxes.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke-boxes.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke-polygon.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke-polygon.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke-polygon.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke-polygon.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke-traps.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke-traps.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke-traps.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke-traps.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke-tristrip.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke-tristrip.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke-tristrip.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke-tristrip.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-pattern.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-pattern.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-pattern.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-pattern.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-pen.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-pen.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-pen.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-pen.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-polygon.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-polygon.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-polygon.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-polygon.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-polygon-intersect.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-polygon-intersect.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-polygon-intersect.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-polygon-intersect.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-polygon-reduce.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-polygon-reduce.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-polygon-reduce.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-polygon-reduce.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-raster-source-pattern.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-raster-source-pattern.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-raster-source-pattern.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-raster-source-pattern.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-recording-surface.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-recording-surface.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-recording-surface.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-recording-surface.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-rectangle.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-rectangle.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-rectangle.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-rectangle.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-rectangular-scan-converter.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-rectangular-scan-converter.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-rectangular-scan-converter.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-rectangular-scan-converter.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-region.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-region.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-region.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-region.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-rtree.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-rtree.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-rtree.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-rtree.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-scaled-font.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-scaled-font.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-scaled-font.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-scaled-font.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-shape-mask-compositor.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-shape-mask-compositor.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-shape-mask-compositor.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-shape-mask-compositor.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-slope.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-slope.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-slope.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-slope.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-spans.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-spans.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-spans.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-spans.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-spans-compositor.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-spans-compositor.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-spans-compositor.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-spans-compositor.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-spline.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-spline.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-spline.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-spline.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-stroke-dash.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-stroke-dash.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-stroke-dash.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-stroke-dash.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-stroke-style.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-stroke-style.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-stroke-style.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-stroke-style.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-surface.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-surface.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-surface.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-surface.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-clipper.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-clipper.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-clipper.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-clipper.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-fallback.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-fallback.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-fallback.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-fallback.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-observer.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-observer.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-observer.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-observer.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-offset.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-offset.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-offset.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-offset.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-snapshot.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-snapshot.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-snapshot.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-snapshot.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-subsurface.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-subsurface.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-subsurface.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-subsurface.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-wrapper.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-wrapper.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-wrapper.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-wrapper.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-time.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-time.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-time.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-time.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-tor-scan-converter.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-tor-scan-converter.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-tor-scan-converter.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-tor-scan-converter.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-tor22-scan-converter.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-tor22-scan-converter.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-tor22-scan-converter.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-tor22-scan-converter.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-tor-scan-converter.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-tor-scan-converter.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-tor-scan-converter.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-tor-scan-converter.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-toy-font-face.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-toy-font-face.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-toy-font-face.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-toy-font-face.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-traps.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-traps.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-traps.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-traps.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-tristrip.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-tristrip.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-tristrip.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-tristrip.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-traps-compositor.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-traps-compositor.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-traps-compositor.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-traps-compositor.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-unicode.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-unicode.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-unicode.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-unicode.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-user-font.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-user-font.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-user-font.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-user-font.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-version.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-version.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-version.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-version.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cairo-src/src/cairo-wideint.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/cairo -I../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -DCAIRO_NO_MUTEX -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT cairo-src/src/cairo-wideint.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cairo-src/src/cairo-wideint.o ../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-wideint.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
rm -f libcairo.a
ar cr libcairo.a cairo-src/src/cairo-analysis-surface.o cairo-src/src/cairo-arc.o cairo-src/src/cairo-array.o cairo-src/src/cairo-atomic.o cairo-src/src/cairo-base64-stream.o cairo-src/src/cairo-base85-stream.o cairo-src/src/cairo-bentley-ottmann.o cairo-src/src/cairo-bentley-ottmann-rectangular.o cairo-src/src/cairo-bentley-ottmann-rectilinear.o cairo-src/src/cairo-botor-scan-converter.o cairo-src/src/cairo-boxes.o cairo-src/src/cairo-boxes-intersect.o cairo-src/src/cairo.o cairo-src/src/cairo-cache.o cairo-src/src/cairo-clip.o cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-boxes.o cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-polygon.o cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-region.o cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-surface.o cairo-src/src/cairo-color.o cairo-src/src/cairo-composite-rectangles.o cairo-src/src/cairo-compositor.o cairo-src/src/cairo-contour.o cairo-src/src/cairo-damage.o cairo-src/src/cairo-debug.o cairo-src/src/cairo-default-context.o cairo-src/src/cairo-device.o cairo-src/src/cairo-error.o cairo-src/src/cairo-fallback-compositor.o cairo-src/src/cairo-fixed.o cairo-src/src/cairo-font-face.o cairo-src/src/cairo-font-face-twin.o cairo-src/src/cairo-font-face-twin-data.o cairo-src/src/cairo-font-options.o cairo-src/src/cairo-freelist.o cairo-src/src/cairo-freed-pool.o cairo-src/src/cairo-gstate.o cairo-src/src/cairo-hash.o cairo-src/src/cairo-hull.o cairo-src/src/cairo-image-compositor.o cairo-src/src/cairo-image-info.o cairo-src/src/cairo-image-source.o cairo-src/src/cairo-image-surface.o cairo-src/src/cairo-line.o cairo-src/src/cairo-lzw.o cairo-src/src/cairo-matrix.o cairo-src/src/cairo-mask-compositor.o cairo-src/src/cairo-mesh-pattern-rasterizer.o cairo-src/src/cairo-mempool.o cairo-src/src/cairo-misc.o cairo-src/src/cairo-mono-scan-converter.o cairo-src/src/cairo-mutex.o cairo-src/src/cairo-no-compositor.o cairo-src/src/cairo-observer.o cairo-src/src/cairo-output-stream.o cairo-src/src/cairo-paginated-surface.o cairo-src/src/cairo-path-bounds.o cairo-src/src/cairo-path.o cairo-src/src/cairo-path-fill.o cairo-src/src/cairo-path-fixed.o cairo-src/src/cairo-path-in-fill.o cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke.o cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke-boxes.o cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke-polygon.o cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke-traps.o cairo-src/src/cairo-path-stroke-tristrip.o cairo-src/src/cairo-pattern.o cairo-src/src/cairo-pen.o cairo-src/src/cairo-polygon.o cairo-src/src/cairo-polygon-intersect.o cairo-src/src/cairo-polygon-reduce.o cairo-src/src/cairo-raster-source-pattern.o cairo-src/src/cairo-recording-surface.o cairo-src/src/cairo-rectangle.o cairo-src/src/cairo-rectangular-scan-converter.o cairo-src/src/cairo-region.o cairo-src/src/cairo-rtree.o cairo-src/src/cairo-scaled-font.o cairo-src/src/cairo-shape-mask-compositor.o cairo-src/src/cairo-slope.o cairo-src/src/cairo-spans.o cairo-src/src/cairo-spans-compositor.o cairo-src/src/cairo-spline.o cairo-src/src/cairo-stroke-dash.o cairo-src/src/cairo-stroke-style.o cairo-src/src/cairo-surface.o cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-clipper.o cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-fallback.o cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-observer.o cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-offset.o cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-snapshot.o cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-subsurface.o cairo-src/src/cairo-surface-wrapper.o cairo-src/src/cairo-time.o cairo-src/src/cairo-tor-scan-converter.o cairo-src/src/cairo-tor22-scan-converter.o cairo-src/src/cairo-clip-tor-scan-converter.o cairo-src/src/cairo-toy-font-face.o cairo-src/src/cairo-traps.o cairo-src/src/cairo-tristrip.o cairo-src/src/cairo-traps-compositor.o cairo-src/src/cairo-unicode.o cairo-src/src/cairo-user-font.o cairo-src/src/cairo-version.o cairo-src/src/cairo-wideint.o
ranlib libcairo.a
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo'
Making all in cairo
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo'
ln -s ../../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo.h cairo.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/src/cairo-deprecated.h cairo-deprecated.h
ln -s ../cairo-features.h cairo-features.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/cairo/cairo-src/cairo-version.h cairo-version.h
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo'
=== configuring in gmp (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../libs/gmp/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../libs/gmp'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking CFLAGS for C to hide external symbols... -fvisibility=hidden
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking for memset... yes
checking for raise... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking whether gcc __attribute__ ((const)) works... yes
checking whether gcc __attribute__ ((malloc)) works... yes
checking whether gcc __attribute__ ((mode (XX))) works... yes
checking whether gcc __attribute__ ((noreturn)) works... yes
checking for long long... yes
checking size of void *... 8
checking size of unsigned short... 2
checking size of unsigned... 4
checking size of unsigned long... 8
checking size of unsigned long long... 8
checking size of mp_limb_t... 8
checking for inline... inline
checking for working alloca.h... yes
checking for alloca (via gmp-impl.h)... yes
checking format of `double' floating point... IEEE little endian
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating include/Makefile
config.status: creating gmp.h
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
=== configuring in native (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/native)
configure: running /bin/sh ../../../../libs/gmp/native/configure --disable-option-checking '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=../../../../libs/gmp/native
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for library containing pow... -lm
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
Making all in gmp
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp'
make all-recursive
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp'
Making all in native
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/native'
make all-am
make[6]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/native'
make[6]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/native'
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/native'
Making all in .
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp'
cd native && make stamp-bases
cd native && make stamp-fac
cd native && make stamp-fib
make[6]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/native'
make[6]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/native'
ln -s ../../../../libs/gmp/native/../gmp-src/gen-fac.c gen-fac.c
ln -s ../../../../libs/gmp/native/../gmp-src/gen-bases.c gen-bases.c
depbase=`echo gen-fac.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../libs/gmp/native -I../../../../libs/gmp/native/../gmp-src -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT gen-fac.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gen-fac.o gen-fac.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
make[6]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/native'
depbase=`echo gen-bases.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../libs/gmp/native -I../../../../libs/gmp/native/../gmp-src -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT gen-bases.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gen-bases.o gen-bases.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
ln -s ../../../../libs/gmp/native/../gmp-src/gen-fib.c gen-fib.c
depbase=`echo gen-fib.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../libs/gmp/native -I../../../../libs/gmp/native/../gmp-src -Wall -std=gnu17 -MT gen-fib.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gen-fib.o gen-fib.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wall -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o gen-bases gen-bases.o -lm
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wall -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o gen-fib gen-fib.o
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wall -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o gen-fac gen-fac.o
echo timestamp >stamp-fib
make[6]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/native'
native/gen-fib header 64 0 >fib_table.h || (rm -f fib_table.h; exit 1)
echo timestamp >stamp-bases
echo timestamp >stamp-fac
make[6]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/native'
make[6]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/native'
native/gen-bases header 64 0 >mp_bases.h || (rm -f mp_bases.h; exit 1)
native/gen-fac 64 0 >fac_table.h || (rm -f fac_table.h; exit 1)
native/gen-bases table 64 0 >mp_bases.c || (rm -f mp_bases.c; exit 1)
depbase=`echo gmp-src/assert.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/assert.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/assert.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/assert.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/compat.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/compat.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/compat.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/compat.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/errno.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/errno.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/errno.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/errno.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/extract-dbl.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/extract-dbl.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/extract-dbl.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/extract-dbl.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/invalid.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/invalid.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/invalid.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/invalid.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/memory.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/memory.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/memory.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/memory.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mp_bpl.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mp_bpl.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mp_bpl.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mp_bpl.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mp_clz_tab.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mp_clz_tab.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mp_clz_tab.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mp_clz_tab.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mp_dv_tab.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mp_dv_tab.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mp_dv_tab.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mp_dv_tab.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mp_get_fns.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mp_get_fns.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mp_get_fns.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mp_get_fns.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mp_minv_tab.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mp_minv_tab.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mp_minv_tab.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mp_minv_tab.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mp_set_fns.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mp_set_fns.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mp_set_fns.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mp_set_fns.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/nextprime.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/nextprime.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/nextprime.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/nextprime.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/primesieve.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/primesieve.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/primesieve.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/primesieve.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/tal-reent.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/tal-reent.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/tal-reent.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/tal-reent.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/version.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/version.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/version.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/version.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mp_bases.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT mp_bases.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mp_bases.o mp_bases.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo popcount.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT popcount.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o popcount.o popcount.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/add.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/add.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/add.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/add.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/add_1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/add_1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/add_1.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/add_1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/add_n.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/add_n.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/add_n.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/add_n.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/addmul_1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/addmul_1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/addmul_1.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/addmul_1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/bdiv_dbm1c.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/bdiv_dbm1c.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/bdiv_dbm1c.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/bdiv_dbm1c.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/bdiv_q.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/bdiv_q.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/bdiv_q.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/bdiv_q.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/bdiv_q_1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/bdiv_q_1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/bdiv_q_1.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/bdiv_q_1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/binvert.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/binvert.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/binvert.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/binvert.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/cmp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/cmp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/cmp.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/cmp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/com.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/com.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/com.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/com.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/compute_powtab.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/compute_powtab.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/compute_powtab.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/compute_powtab.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/copyd.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/copyd.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/copyd.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/copyd.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/copyi.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/copyi.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/copyi.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/copyi.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_bdiv_q.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_bdiv_q.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_bdiv_q.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_bdiv_q.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_bdiv_qr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_bdiv_qr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_bdiv_qr.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_bdiv_qr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_div_q.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_div_q.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_div_q.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_div_q.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_div_qr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_div_qr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_div_qr.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_div_qr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_divappr_q.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_divappr_q.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_divappr_q.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_divappr_q.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/div_q.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/div_q.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/div_q.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/div_q.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/div_qr_2n_pi1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/div_qr_2n_pi1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/div_qr_2n_pi1.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/div_qr_2n_pi1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/dive_1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/dive_1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/dive_1.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/dive_1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/divexact.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/divexact.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/divexact.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/divexact.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/divrem.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/divrem.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/divrem.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/divrem.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/divrem_1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/divrem_1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/divrem_1.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/divrem_1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/divrem_2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/divrem_2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/divrem_2.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/divrem_2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/gcd_subdiv_step.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/gcd_subdiv_step.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/gcd_subdiv_step.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/gcd_subdiv_step.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/gcdext.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/gcdext.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/gcdext.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/gcdext.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/gcdext_1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/gcdext_1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/gcdext_1.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/gcdext_1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/gcdext_lehmer.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/gcdext_lehmer.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/gcdext_lehmer.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/gcdext_lehmer.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/get_str.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/get_str.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/get_str.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/get_str.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd2.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd_appr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd_appr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd_appr.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd_appr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd_matrix.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd_matrix.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd_matrix.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd_matrix.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd_reduce.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd_reduce.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd_reduce.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd_reduce.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd_step.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd_step.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd_step.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd_step.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/invertappr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/invertappr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/invertappr.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/invertappr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/lshift.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/lshift.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/lshift.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/lshift.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/lshiftc.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/lshiftc.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/lshiftc.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/lshiftc.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/matrix22_mul.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/matrix22_mul.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/matrix22_mul.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/matrix22_mul.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/matrix22_mul1_inverse_vector.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/matrix22_mul1_inverse_vector.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/matrix22_mul1_inverse_vector.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/matrix22_mul1_inverse_vector.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/mod_1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/mod_1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mod_1.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/mod_1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/mu_bdiv_q.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/mu_bdiv_q.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mu_bdiv_q.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/mu_bdiv_q.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/mu_div_q.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/mu_div_q.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mu_div_q.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/mu_div_q.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/mu_div_qr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/mu_div_qr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mu_div_qr.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/mu_div_qr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/mu_divappr_q.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/mu_divappr_q.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mu_divappr_q.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/mu_divappr_q.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul_1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul_1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul_1.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul_1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul_basecase.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul_basecase.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul_basecase.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul_basecase.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul_fft.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul_fft.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul_fft.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul_fft.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul_n.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul_n.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul_n.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul_n.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/mullo_basecase.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/mullo_basecase.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mullo_basecase.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/mullo_basecase.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/mullo_n.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/mullo_n.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mullo_n.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/mullo_n.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/mulmod_bnm1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/mulmod_bnm1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mulmod_bnm1.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/mulmod_bnm1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/neg.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/neg.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/neg.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/neg.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/nussbaumer_mul.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/nussbaumer_mul.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/nussbaumer_mul.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/nussbaumer_mul.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/powlo.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/powlo.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/powlo.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/powlo.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/powm.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/powm.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/powm.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/powm.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/pre_divrem_1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/pre_divrem_1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/pre_divrem_1.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/pre_divrem_1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/redc_1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/redc_1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/redc_1.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/redc_1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/redc_n.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/redc_n.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/redc_n.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/redc_n.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/rshift.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/rshift.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/rshift.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/rshift.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_bdiv_q.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_bdiv_q.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_bdiv_q.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_bdiv_q.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_bdiv_qr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_bdiv_qr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_bdiv_qr.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_bdiv_qr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_div_q.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_div_q.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_div_q.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_div_q.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_div_qr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_div_qr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_div_qr.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_div_qr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_divappr_q.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_divappr_q.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_divappr_q.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_divappr_q.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/scan1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/scan1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/scan1.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/scan1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/set_str.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/set_str.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/set_str.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/set_str.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqr.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqr_basecase.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqr_basecase.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqr_basecase.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqr_basecase.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqrlo.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqrlo.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqrlo.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqrlo.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqrlo_basecase.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqrlo_basecase.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqrlo_basecase.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqrlo_basecase.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqrmod_bnm1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqrmod_bnm1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqrmod_bnm1.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqrmod_bnm1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqrtrem.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqrtrem.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqrtrem.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqrtrem.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/sub.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/sub.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sub.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/sub.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/sub_1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/sub_1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sub_1.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/sub_1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/sub_n.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/sub_n.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sub_n.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/sub_n.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/submul_1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/submul_1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/submul_1.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/submul_1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/tdiv_qr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/tdiv_qr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/tdiv_qr.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/tdiv_qr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom22_mul.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom22_mul.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom22_mul.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom22_mul.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom2_sqr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom2_sqr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom2_sqr.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom2_sqr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom32_mul.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom32_mul.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom32_mul.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom32_mul.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom33_mul.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom33_mul.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom33_mul.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom33_mul.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom3_sqr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom3_sqr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom3_sqr.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom3_sqr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom42_mul.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom42_mul.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom42_mul.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom42_mul.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom42_mulmid.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom42_mulmid.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom42_mulmid.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom42_mulmid.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom43_mul.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom43_mul.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom43_mul.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom43_mul.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom44_mul.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom44_mul.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom44_mul.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom44_mul.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom4_sqr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom4_sqr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom4_sqr.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom4_sqr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom53_mul.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom53_mul.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom53_mul.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom53_mul.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom63_mul.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom63_mul.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom63_mul.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom63_mul.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom6_sqr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom6_sqr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom6_sqr.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom6_sqr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom6h_mul.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom6h_mul.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom6h_mul.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom6h_mul.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom8_sqr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom8_sqr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom8_sqr.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom8_sqr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom8h_mul.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom8h_mul.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom8h_mul.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom8h_mul.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_couple_handling.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_couple_handling.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_couple_handling.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_couple_handling.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_dgr3_pm1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_dgr3_pm1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_dgr3_pm1.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_dgr3_pm1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_dgr3_pm2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_dgr3_pm2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_dgr3_pm2.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_dgr3_pm2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_pm1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_pm1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_pm1.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_pm1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_pm2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_pm2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_pm2.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_pm2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_pm2exp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_pm2exp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_pm2exp.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_pm2exp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_pm2rexp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_pm2rexp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_pm2rexp.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_pm2rexp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_12pts.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_12pts.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_12pts.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_12pts.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_16pts.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_16pts.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_16pts.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_16pts.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_5pts.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_5pts.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_5pts.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_5pts.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_6pts.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_6pts.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_6pts.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_6pts.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_7pts.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_7pts.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_7pts.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_7pts.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_8pts.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_8pts.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_8pts.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_8pts.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpn/generic/zero_p.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpn/generic/zero_p.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpn/generic/zero_p.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic/zero_p.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/abs.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/abs.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/abs.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/abs.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/add.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/add.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/add.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/add.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/add_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/add_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/add_ui.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/add_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/aorsmul.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/aorsmul.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/aorsmul.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/aorsmul.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/aorsmul_i.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/aorsmul_i.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/aorsmul_i.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/aorsmul_i.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/cdiv_qr_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/cdiv_qr_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/cdiv_qr_ui.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/cdiv_qr_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/cdiv_q_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/cdiv_q_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/cdiv_q_ui.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/cdiv_q_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/cfdiv_q_2exp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/cfdiv_q_2exp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/cfdiv_q_2exp.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/cfdiv_q_2exp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/clear.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/clear.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/clear.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/clear.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/cmp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/cmp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/cmp.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/cmp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/cmp_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/cmp_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/cmp_ui.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/cmp_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/cmpabs.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/cmpabs.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/cmpabs.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/cmpabs.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/divexact.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/divexact.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/divexact.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/divexact.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/fdiv_q.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/fdiv_q.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/fdiv_q.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/fdiv_q.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/fdiv_q_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/fdiv_q_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/fdiv_q_ui.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/fdiv_q_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/fdiv_r_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/fdiv_r_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/fdiv_r_ui.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/fdiv_r_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/fdiv_qr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/fdiv_qr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/fdiv_qr.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/fdiv_qr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/fits_slong.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/fits_slong.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/fits_slong.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/fits_slong.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/gcdext.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/gcdext.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/gcdext.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/gcdext.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/get_si.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/get_si.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/get_si.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/get_si.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/get_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/get_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/get_ui.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/get_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/init.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/init.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/init.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/init.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/init2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/init2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/init2.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/init2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/invert.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/invert.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/invert.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/invert.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/iset.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/iset.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/iset.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/iset.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/iset_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/iset_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/iset_ui.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/iset_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/mod.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/mod.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/mod.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/mod.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/mul.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/mul.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/mul.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/mul.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/mul_2exp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/mul_2exp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/mul_2exp.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/mul_2exp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/mul_si.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/mul_si.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/mul_si.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/mul_si.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/mul_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/mul_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/mul_ui.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/mul_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/n_pow_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/n_pow_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/n_pow_ui.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/n_pow_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/neg.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/neg.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/neg.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/neg.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/pow_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/pow_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/pow_ui.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/pow_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/powm.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/powm.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/powm.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/powm.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/powm_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/powm_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/powm_ui.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/powm_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/realloc.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/realloc.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/realloc.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/realloc.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/realloc2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/realloc2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/realloc2.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/realloc2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/scan0.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/scan0.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/scan0.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/scan0.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/scan1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/scan1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/scan1.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/scan1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/set.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/set.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/set.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/set.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/set_si.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/set_si.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/set_si.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/set_si.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/size.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/size.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/size.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/size.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/set_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/set_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/set_ui.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/set_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/sizeinbase.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/sizeinbase.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/sizeinbase.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/sizeinbase.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/sqrt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/sqrt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/sqrt.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/sqrt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/sub.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/sub.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/sub.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/sub.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/sub_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/sub_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/sub_ui.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/sub_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/swap.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/swap.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/swap.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/swap.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_q.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_q.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_q.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_q.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_q_2exp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_q_2exp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_q_2exp.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_q_2exp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_qr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_qr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_qr.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_qr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_r.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_r.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_r.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_r.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_r_2exp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_r_2exp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_r_2exp.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_r_2exp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/tstbit.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/tstbit.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/tstbit.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/tstbit.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gmp-src/mpz/ui_pow_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/gmp -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src -I../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpn/generic -DNO_ASM -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -DNO_ASM -MT gmp-src/mpz/ui_pow_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gmp-src/mpz/ui_pow_ui.o ../../../libs/gmp/gmp-src/mpz/ui_pow_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
rm -f libgmp.a
ar cr libgmp.a gmp-src/assert.o gmp-src/compat.o gmp-src/errno.o gmp-src/extract-dbl.o gmp-src/invalid.o gmp-src/memory.o gmp-src/mp_bpl.o gmp-src/mp_clz_tab.o gmp-src/mp_dv_tab.o gmp-src/mp_get_fns.o gmp-src/mp_minv_tab.o gmp-src/mp_set_fns.o gmp-src/nextprime.o gmp-src/primesieve.o gmp-src/tal-reent.o gmp-src/version.o mp_bases.o popcount.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/add.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/add_1.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/add_n.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/addmul_1.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/bdiv_dbm1c.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/bdiv_q.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/bdiv_q_1.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/binvert.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/cmp.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/com.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/compute_powtab.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/copyd.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/copyi.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_bdiv_q.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_bdiv_qr.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_div_q.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_div_qr.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/dcpi1_divappr_q.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/div_q.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/div_qr_2n_pi1.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/dive_1.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/divexact.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/divrem.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/divrem_1.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/divrem_2.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/gcd_subdiv_step.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/gcdext.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/gcdext_1.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/gcdext_lehmer.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/get_str.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd2.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd_appr.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd_matrix.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd_reduce.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/hgcd_step.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/invertappr.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/lshift.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/lshiftc.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/matrix22_mul.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/matrix22_mul1_inverse_vector.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mod_1.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mu_bdiv_q.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mu_div_q.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mu_div_qr.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mu_divappr_q.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul_1.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul_basecase.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul_fft.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mul_n.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mullo_basecase.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mullo_n.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/mulmod_bnm1.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/neg.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/nussbaumer_mul.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/powlo.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/powm.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/pre_divrem_1.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/redc_1.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/redc_n.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/rshift.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_bdiv_q.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_bdiv_qr.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_div_q.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_div_qr.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sbpi1_divappr_q.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/scan1.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/set_str.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqr.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqr_basecase.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqrlo.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqrlo_basecase.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqrmod_bnm1.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sqrtrem.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sub.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sub_1.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/sub_n.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/submul_1.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/tdiv_qr.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom22_mul.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom2_sqr.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom32_mul.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom33_mul.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom3_sqr.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom42_mul.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom42_mulmid.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom43_mul.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom44_mul.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom4_sqr.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom53_mul.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom63_mul.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom6_sqr.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom6h_mul.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom8_sqr.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom8h_mul.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_couple_handling.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_dgr3_pm1.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_dgr3_pm2.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_pm1.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_pm2.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_pm2exp.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_eval_pm2rexp.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_12pts.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_16pts.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_5pts.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_6pts.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_7pts.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/toom_interpolate_8pts.o gmp-src/mpn/generic/zero_p.o gmp-src/mpz/abs.o gmp-src/mpz/add.o gmp-src/mpz/add_ui.o gmp-src/mpz/aorsmul.o gmp-src/mpz/aorsmul_i.o gmp-src/mpz/cdiv_qr_ui.o gmp-src/mpz/cdiv_q_ui.o gmp-src/mpz/cfdiv_q_2exp.o gmp-src/mpz/clear.o gmp-src/mpz/cmp.o gmp-src/mpz/cmp_ui.o gmp-src/mpz/cmpabs.o gmp-src/mpz/divexact.o gmp-src/mpz/fdiv_q.o gmp-src/mpz/fdiv_q_ui.o gmp-src/mpz/fdiv_r_ui.o gmp-src/mpz/fdiv_qr.o gmp-src/mpz/fits_slong.o gmp-src/mpz/gcdext.o gmp-src/mpz/get_si.o gmp-src/mpz/get_ui.o gmp-src/mpz/init.o gmp-src/mpz/init2.o gmp-src/mpz/invert.o gmp-src/mpz/iset.o gmp-src/mpz/iset_ui.o gmp-src/mpz/mod.o gmp-src/mpz/mul.o gmp-src/mpz/mul_2exp.o gmp-src/mpz/mul_si.o gmp-src/mpz/mul_ui.o gmp-src/mpz/n_pow_ui.o gmp-src/mpz/neg.o gmp-src/mpz/pow_ui.o gmp-src/mpz/powm.o gmp-src/mpz/powm_ui.o gmp-src/mpz/realloc.o gmp-src/mpz/realloc2.o gmp-src/mpz/scan0.o gmp-src/mpz/scan1.o gmp-src/mpz/set.o gmp-src/mpz/set_si.o gmp-src/mpz/size.o gmp-src/mpz/set_ui.o gmp-src/mpz/sizeinbase.o gmp-src/mpz/sqrt.o gmp-src/mpz/sub.o gmp-src/mpz/sub_ui.o gmp-src/mpz/swap.o gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_q.o gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_q_2exp.o gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_qr.o gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_r.o gmp-src/mpz/tdiv_r_2exp.o gmp-src/mpz/tstbit.o gmp-src/mpz/ui_pow_ui.o
ranlib libgmp.a
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp'
Making all in include
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include'
ln -s ../gmp.h gmp.h
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp'
=== configuring in mpfr (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../libs/mpfr/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../libs/mpfr'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking for sys/time.h... yes
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking CFLAGS for C to hide external symbols... -fvisibility=hidden
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking for size_t... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc options needed to detect all undeclared functions... none needed
checking for wchar.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/time.h... (cached) yes
checking for working alloca.h... yes
checking for alloca... yes
checking whether SIZE_MAX is declared... yes
checking how to copy va_list... va_copy
checking for long long int... yes
checking for intmax_t... yes
checking for working INTMAX_MAX... no
checking for library containing pow... -lm
checking for fesetround... yes
checking for gcc float-conversion bug... no
checking for denormalized numbers... yes
checking if the FP division by 0 fails... no
checking if NAN == NAN... no
checking if charset has consecutive values... yes
checking format of `long double' floating point... IEEE extended, little endian
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for float.h... yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for ICC... no
checking for gmp.h... yes
checking for recent GMP... yes
checking for __gmpz_init... yes
checking if gmp.h version and libgmp version are the same... (6.2.1/6.2.1) yes
checking if gmp_printf supports "%jd"... no
checking if gmp_printf supports "%hhd"... no
checking if gmp_printf supports "%lld"... no
checking if gmp_printf supports "%Lf"... no
checking if gmp_printf supports "%td"... no
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating include/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: linking ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/mparam_h.in to mparam.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
Making all in mpfr
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr'
make all-recursive
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr'
Making all in .
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr'
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/abort_prec_max.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/abort_prec_max.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/abort_prec_max.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/abort_prec_max.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/add.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/add.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/add.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/add.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/add1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/add1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/add1.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/add1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/add1sp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/add1sp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/add1sp.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/add1sp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/add_d.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/add_d.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/add_d.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/add_d.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/add_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/add_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/add_ui.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/add_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/agm.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/agm.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/agm.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/agm.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/atan.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/atan.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/atan.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/atan.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/atan2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/atan2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/atan2.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/atan2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/cache.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/cache.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/cache.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/cache.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/clear.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/clear.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/clear.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/clear.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/clears.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/clears.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/clears.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/clears.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/cmp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/cmp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/cmp.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/cmp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/cmp2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/cmp2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/cmp2.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/cmp2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/cmpabs.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/cmpabs.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/cmpabs.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/cmpabs.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/cmp_si.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/cmp_si.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/cmp_si.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/cmp_si.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/cmp_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/cmp_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/cmp_ui.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/cmp_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/comparisons.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/comparisons.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/comparisons.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/comparisons.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/const_catalan.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/const_catalan.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/const_catalan.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/const_catalan.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/const_euler.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/const_euler.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/const_euler.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/const_euler.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/const_log2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/const_log2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/const_log2.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/const_log2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/const_pi.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/const_pi.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/const_pi.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/const_pi.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/constant.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/constant.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/constant.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/constant.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/cos.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/cos.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/cos.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/cos.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/div.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/div.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/div.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/div.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/div_2si.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/div_2si.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/div_2si.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/div_2si.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/div_2ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/div_2ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/div_2ui.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/div_2ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/div_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/div_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/div_ui.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/div_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/exceptions.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/exceptions.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/exceptions.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/exceptions.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/exp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/exp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/exp.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/exp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/exp2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/exp2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/exp2.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/exp2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/exp3.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/exp3.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/exp3.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/exp3.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/exp_2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/exp_2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/exp_2.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/exp_2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/extract.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/extract.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/extract.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/extract.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/fits_sint.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/fits_sint.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/fits_sint.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/fits_sint.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/fits_slong.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/fits_slong.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/fits_slong.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/fits_slong.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/fits_ulong.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/fits_ulong.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/fits_ulong.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/fits_ulong.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/free_cache.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/free_cache.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/free_cache.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/free_cache.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/get_d.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/get_d.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/get_d.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/get_d.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/get_si.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/get_si.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/get_si.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/get_si.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/get_str.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/get_str.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/get_str.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/get_str.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/get_z.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/get_z.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/get_z.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/get_z.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/get_z_2exp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/get_z_2exp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/get_z_2exp.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/get_z_2exp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/get_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/get_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/get_ui.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/get_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/gmp_op.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/gmp_op.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/gmp_op.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/gmp_op.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/init.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/init.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/init.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/init.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/init2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/init2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/init2.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/init2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/inits2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/inits2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/inits2.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/inits2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/isinteger.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/isinteger.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/isinteger.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/isinteger.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/isnum.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/isnum.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/isnum.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/isnum.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/isqrt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/isqrt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/isqrt.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/isqrt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/log.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/log.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/log.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/log.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/log2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/log2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/log2.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/log2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/min_prec.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/min_prec.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/min_prec.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/min_prec.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/mpfr-gmp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/mpfr-gmp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/mpfr-gmp.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/mpfr-gmp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/mpn_exp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/mpn_exp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/mpn_exp.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/mpn_exp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/mp_clz_tab.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/mp_clz_tab.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/mp_clz_tab.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/mp_clz_tab.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/mul.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/mul.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/mul.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/mul.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/mul_2si.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/mul_2si.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/mul_2si.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/mul_2si.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/mul_2ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/mul_2ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/mul_2ui.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/mul_2ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/mul_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/mul_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/mul_ui.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/mul_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/mulders.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/mulders.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/mulders.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/mulders.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/nbits_ulong.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/nbits_ulong.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/nbits_ulong.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/nbits_ulong.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/neg.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/neg.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/neg.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/neg.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/next.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/next.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/next.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/next.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/pool.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/pool.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/pool.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/pool.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/powerof2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/powerof2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/powerof2.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/powerof2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/rem1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/rem1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/rem1.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/rem1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/rint.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/rint.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/rint.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/rint.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/round_near_x.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/round_near_x.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/round_near_x.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/round_near_x.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/round_p.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/round_p.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/round_p.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/round_p.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/round_prec.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/round_prec.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/round_prec.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/round_prec.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/scale2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/scale2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/scale2.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/scale2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/set.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/set.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/set.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/set.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/set_d.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/set_d.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/set_d.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/set_d.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/set_dfl_prec.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/set_dfl_prec.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/set_dfl_prec.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/set_dfl_prec.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/set_f.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/set_f.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/set_f.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/set_f.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/set_inf.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/set_inf.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/set_inf.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/set_inf.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/set_nan.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/set_nan.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/set_nan.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/set_nan.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/set_prec.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/set_prec.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/set_prec.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/set_prec.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/set_q.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/set_q.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/set_q.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/set_q.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/set_rnd.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/set_rnd.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/set_rnd.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/set_rnd.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/set_si_2exp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/set_si_2exp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/set_si_2exp.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/set_si_2exp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/set_str.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/set_str.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/set_str.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/set_str.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/set_ui_2exp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/set_ui_2exp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/set_ui_2exp.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/set_ui_2exp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/set_z.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/set_z.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/set_z.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/set_z.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/set_z_2exp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/set_z_2exp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/set_z_2exp.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/set_z_2exp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/set_zero.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/set_zero.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/set_zero.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/set_zero.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/setmax.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/setmax.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/setmax.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/setmax.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/setmin.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/setmin.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/setmin.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/setmin.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/sgn.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/sgn.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/sgn.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/sgn.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/sin.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/sin.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/sin.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/sin.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/sin_cos.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/sin_cos.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/sin_cos.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/sin_cos.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/si_op.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/si_op.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/si_op.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/si_op.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/sqr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/sqr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/sqr.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/sqr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/sqrt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/sqrt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/sqrt.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/sqrt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/sqrt_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/sqrt_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/sqrt_ui.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/sqrt_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/strtofr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/strtofr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/strtofr.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/strtofr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/sub.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/sub.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/sub.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/sub.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/sub1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/sub1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/sub1.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/sub1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/sub1sp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/sub1sp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/sub1sp.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/sub1sp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/sub_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/sub_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/sub_ui.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/sub_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/swap.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/swap.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/swap.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/swap.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/ubf.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/ubf.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/ubf.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/ubf.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/ui_div.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/ui_div.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/ui_div.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/ui_div.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/ui_sub.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/ui_sub.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/ui_sub.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/ui_sub.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfr-src/src/version.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfr -I../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfr-src/src/version.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfr-src/src/version.o ../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/version.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
rm -f libmpfr.a
ar cr libmpfr.a mpfr-src/src/abort_prec_max.o mpfr-src/src/add.o mpfr-src/src/add1.o mpfr-src/src/add1sp.o mpfr-src/src/add_d.o mpfr-src/src/add_ui.o mpfr-src/src/agm.o mpfr-src/src/atan.o mpfr-src/src/atan2.o mpfr-src/src/cache.o mpfr-src/src/clear.o mpfr-src/src/clears.o mpfr-src/src/cmp.o mpfr-src/src/cmp2.o mpfr-src/src/cmpabs.o mpfr-src/src/cmp_si.o mpfr-src/src/cmp_ui.o mpfr-src/src/comparisons.o mpfr-src/src/const_catalan.o mpfr-src/src/const_euler.o mpfr-src/src/const_log2.o mpfr-src/src/const_pi.o mpfr-src/src/constant.o mpfr-src/src/cos.o mpfr-src/src/div.o mpfr-src/src/div_2si.o mpfr-src/src/div_2ui.o mpfr-src/src/div_ui.o mpfr-src/src/exceptions.o mpfr-src/src/exp.o mpfr-src/src/exp2.o mpfr-src/src/exp3.o mpfr-src/src/exp_2.o mpfr-src/src/extract.o mpfr-src/src/fits_sint.o mpfr-src/src/fits_slong.o mpfr-src/src/fits_ulong.o mpfr-src/src/free_cache.o mpfr-src/src/get_d.o mpfr-src/src/get_si.o mpfr-src/src/get_str.o mpfr-src/src/get_z.o mpfr-src/src/get_z_2exp.o mpfr-src/src/get_ui.o mpfr-src/src/gmp_op.o mpfr-src/src/init.o mpfr-src/src/init2.o mpfr-src/src/inits2.o mpfr-src/src/isinteger.o mpfr-src/src/isnum.o mpfr-src/src/isqrt.o mpfr-src/src/log.o mpfr-src/src/log2.o mpfr-src/src/min_prec.o mpfr-src/src/mpfr-gmp.o mpfr-src/src/mpn_exp.o mpfr-src/src/mp_clz_tab.o mpfr-src/src/mul.o mpfr-src/src/mul_2si.o mpfr-src/src/mul_2ui.o mpfr-src/src/mul_ui.o mpfr-src/src/mulders.o mpfr-src/src/nbits_ulong.o mpfr-src/src/neg.o mpfr-src/src/next.o mpfr-src/src/pool.o mpfr-src/src/powerof2.o mpfr-src/src/rem1.o mpfr-src/src/rint.o mpfr-src/src/round_near_x.o mpfr-src/src/round_p.o mpfr-src/src/round_prec.o mpfr-src/src/scale2.o mpfr-src/src/set.o mpfr-src/src/set_d.o mpfr-src/src/set_dfl_prec.o mpfr-src/src/set_f.o mpfr-src/src/set_inf.o mpfr-src/src/set_nan.o mpfr-src/src/set_prec.o mpfr-src/src/set_q.o mpfr-src/src/set_rnd.o mpfr-src/src/set_si_2exp.o mpfr-src/src/set_str.o mpfr-src/src/set_ui_2exp.o mpfr-src/src/set_z.o mpfr-src/src/set_z_2exp.o mpfr-src/src/set_zero.o mpfr-src/src/setmax.o mpfr-src/src/setmin.o mpfr-src/src/sgn.o mpfr-src/src/sin.o mpfr-src/src/sin_cos.o mpfr-src/src/si_op.o mpfr-src/src/sqr.o mpfr-src/src/sqrt.o mpfr-src/src/sqrt_ui.o mpfr-src/src/strtofr.o mpfr-src/src/sub.o mpfr-src/src/sub1.o mpfr-src/src/sub1sp.o mpfr-src/src/sub_ui.o mpfr-src/src/swap.o mpfr-src/src/ubf.o mpfr-src/src/ui_div.o mpfr-src/src/ui_sub.o mpfr-src/src/version.o
ranlib libmpfr.a
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr'
Making all in include
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include'
ln -s ../../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/mpfr.h mpfr.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/mpfr/mpfr-src/src/mpf2mpfr.h mpf2mpfr.h
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr'
=== configuring in mpfi (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../libs/mpfi/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../libs/mpfi'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking CFLAGS for C to hide external symbols... -fvisibility=hidden
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking for size_t... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for float.h... yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for dup2... yes
checking for gettimeofday... yes
checking for mpfr_q_sub... no
checking for mpfr_z_sub... yes
checking for mpfr_z_div... no
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating include/Makefile
config.status: creating mpfi_config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
Making all in mpfi
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi'
make all-recursive
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi'
Making all in .
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi'
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/abs.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/abs.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/abs.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/abs.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/acos.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/acos.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/acos.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/acos.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/acosh.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/acosh.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/acosh.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/acosh.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/add.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/add.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/add.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/add.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/add_d.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/add_d.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/add_d.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/add_d.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/add_fr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/add_fr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/add_fr.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/add_fr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/add_q.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/add_q.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/add_q.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/add_q.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/add_si.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/add_si.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/add_si.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/add_si.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/add_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/add_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/add_ui.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/add_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/add_z.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/add_z.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/add_z.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/add_z.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/alea.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/alea.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/alea.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/alea.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/asin.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/asin.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/asin.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/asin.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/asinh.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/asinh.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/asinh.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/asinh.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/atan.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/atan.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/atan.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/atan.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/atan2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/atan2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/atan2.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/atan2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/atanh.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/atanh.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/atanh.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/atanh.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/bisect.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/bisect.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/bisect.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/bisect.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/blow.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/blow.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/blow.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/blow.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/cbrt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/cbrt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/cbrt.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/cbrt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/clear.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/clear.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/clear.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/clear.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/clears.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/clears.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/clears.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/clears.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/cmp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/cmp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/cmp.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/cmp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/cmp_sym_pi.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/cmp_sym_pi.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/cmp_sym_pi.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/cmp_sym_pi.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/constants.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/constants.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/constants.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/constants.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/cos.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/cos.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/cos.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/cos.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/cosh.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/cosh.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/cosh.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/cosh.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/cot.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/cot.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/cot.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/cot.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/coth.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/coth.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/coth.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/coth.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/csc.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/csc.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/csc.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/csc.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/csch.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/csch.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/csch.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/csch.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/d_div.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/d_div.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/d_div.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/d_div.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/d_sub.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/d_sub.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/d_sub.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/d_sub.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/diam.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/diam.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/diam.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/diam.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/div.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/div.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/div.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/div.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/div_2exp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/div_2exp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/div_2exp.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/div_2exp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/div_2si.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/div_2si.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/div_2si.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/div_2si.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/div_2ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/div_2ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/div_2ui.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/div_2ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/div_d.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/div_d.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/div_d.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/div_d.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/div_ext.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/div_ext.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/div_ext.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/div_ext.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/div_fr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/div_fr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/div_fr.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/div_fr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/div_q.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/div_q.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/div_q.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/div_q.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/div_si.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/div_si.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/div_si.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/div_si.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/div_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/div_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/div_ui.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/div_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/div_z.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/div_z.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/div_z.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/div_z.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/erandom.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/erandom.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/erandom.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/erandom.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/error.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/error.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/error.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/error.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/exp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/exp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/exp.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/exp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/exp10.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/exp10.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/exp10.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/exp10.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/exp10m1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/exp10m1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/exp10m1.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/exp10m1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/exp2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/exp2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/exp2.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/exp2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/exp2m1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/exp2m1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/exp2m1.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/exp2m1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/expm1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/expm1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/expm1.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/expm1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/fr_div.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/fr_div.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/fr_div.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/fr_div.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/fr_sub.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/fr_sub.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/fr_sub.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/fr_sub.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/get_d.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/get_d.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/get_d.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/get_d.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/get_endpoints.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/get_endpoints.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/get_endpoints.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/get_endpoints.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/get_fr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/get_fr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/get_fr.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/get_fr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/get_prec.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/get_prec.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/get_prec.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/get_prec.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/get_version.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/get_version.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/get_version.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/get_version.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/has_zero.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/has_zero.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/has_zero.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/has_zero.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/hypot.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/hypot.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/hypot.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/hypot.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/increase.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/increase.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/increase.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/increase.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/init.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/init.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/init.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/init.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/init2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/init2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/init2.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/init2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/inits.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/inits.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/inits.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/inits.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/inits2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/inits2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/inits2.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/inits2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/inp_str.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/inp_str.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/inp_str.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/inp_str.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/intersect.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/intersect.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/intersect.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/intersect.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/interv_d.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/interv_d.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/interv_d.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/interv_d.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/interv_fr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/interv_fr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/interv_fr.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/interv_fr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/interv_q.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/interv_q.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/interv_q.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/interv_q.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/interv_si.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/interv_si.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/interv_si.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/interv_si.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/interv_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/interv_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/interv_ui.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/interv_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/interv_z.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/interv_z.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/interv_z.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/interv_z.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/inv.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/inv.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/inv.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/inv.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/is_empty.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/is_empty.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/is_empty.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/is_empty.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/is_inside.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/is_inside.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/is_inside.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/is_inside.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/log.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/log.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/log.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/log.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/log10.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/log10.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/log10.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/log10.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/log10p1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/log10p1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/log10p1.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/log10p1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/log1p.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/log1p.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/log1p.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/log1p.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/log2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/log2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/log2.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/log2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/log2p1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/log2p1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/log2p1.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/log2p1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/mag.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/mag.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/mag.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/mag.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/mid.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/mid.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/mid.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/mid.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/mig.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/mig.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/mig.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/mig.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/mul.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/mul.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/mul.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/mul.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/mul_2exp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/mul_2exp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/mul_2exp.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/mul_2exp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/mul_2si.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/mul_2si.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/mul_2si.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/mul_2si.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/mul_2ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/mul_2ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/mul_2ui.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/mul_2ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/mul_d.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/mul_d.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/mul_d.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/mul_d.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/mul_fr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/mul_fr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/mul_fr.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/mul_fr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/mul_q.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/mul_q.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/mul_q.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/mul_q.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/mul_si.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/mul_si.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/mul_si.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/mul_si.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/mul_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/mul_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/mul_ui.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/mul_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/mul_z.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/mul_z.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/mul_z.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/mul_z.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/neg.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/neg.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/neg.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/neg.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/nrandom.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/nrandom.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/nrandom.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/nrandom.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/out_str.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/out_str.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/out_str.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/out_str.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/predicates.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/predicates.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/predicates.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/predicates.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/print_binary.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/print_binary.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/print_binary.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/print_binary.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/put.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/put.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/put.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/put.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/put_d.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/put_d.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/put_d.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/put_d.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/put_fr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/put_fr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/put_fr.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/put_fr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/put_q.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/put_q.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/put_q.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/put_q.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/put_si.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/put_si.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/put_si.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/put_si.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/put_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/put_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/put_ui.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/put_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/put_z.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/put_z.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/put_z.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/put_z.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/q_div.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/q_div.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/q_div.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/q_div.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/q_sub.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/q_sub.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/q_sub.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/q_sub.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/quadrant.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/quadrant.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/quadrant.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/quadrant.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/rec_sqrt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/rec_sqrt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/rec_sqrt.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/rec_sqrt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/revert_if_needed.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/revert_if_needed.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/revert_if_needed.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/revert_if_needed.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/round_prec.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/round_prec.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/round_prec.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/round_prec.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/sec.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/sec.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/sec.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/sec.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/sech.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/sech.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/sech.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/sech.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/set.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/set.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/set.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/set.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/set_d.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/set_d.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/set_d.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/set_d.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/set_flt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/set_flt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/set_flt.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/set_flt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/set_fr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/set_fr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/set_fr.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/set_fr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/set_ld.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/set_ld.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/set_ld.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/set_ld.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/set_prec.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/set_prec.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/set_prec.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/set_prec.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/set_q.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/set_q.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/set_q.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/set_q.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/set_si.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/set_si.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/set_si.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/set_si.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/set_str.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/set_str.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/set_str.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/set_str.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/set_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/set_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/set_ui.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/set_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/set_z.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/set_z.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/set_z.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/set_z.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/si_div.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/si_div.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/si_div.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/si_div.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/si_sub.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/si_sub.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/si_sub.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/si_sub.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/sign.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/sign.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/sign.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/sign.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/sin.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/sin.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/sin.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/sin.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/sinh.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/sinh.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/sinh.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/sinh.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/sqr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/sqr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/sqr.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/sqr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/sqrt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/sqrt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/sqrt.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/sqrt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/sub.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/sub.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/sub.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/sub.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/sub_d.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/sub_d.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/sub_d.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/sub_d.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/sub_fr.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/sub_fr.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/sub_fr.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/sub_fr.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/sub_q.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/sub_q.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/sub_q.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/sub_q.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/sub_si.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/sub_si.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/sub_si.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/sub_si.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/sub_ui.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/sub_ui.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/sub_ui.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/sub_ui.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/sub_z.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/sub_z.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/sub_z.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/sub_z.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/swap.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/swap.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/swap.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/swap.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/tan.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/tan.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/tan.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/tan.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/tanh.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/tanh.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/tanh.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/tanh.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/ui_div.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/ui_div.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/ui_div.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/ui_div.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/ui_sub.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/ui_sub.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/ui_sub.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/ui_sub.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/union.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/union.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/union.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/union.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/urandom.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/urandom.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/urandom.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/urandom.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/z_div.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/z_div.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/z_div.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/z_div.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mpfi-src/src/z_sub.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/mpfi -I../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -fvisibility=hidden -std=gnu17 -MT mpfi-src/src/z_sub.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mpfi-src/src/z_sub.o ../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/z_sub.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
rm -f libmpfi.a
ar cr libmpfi.a mpfi-src/src/abs.o mpfi-src/src/acos.o mpfi-src/src/acosh.o mpfi-src/src/add.o mpfi-src/src/add_d.o mpfi-src/src/add_fr.o mpfi-src/src/add_q.o mpfi-src/src/add_si.o mpfi-src/src/add_ui.o mpfi-src/src/add_z.o mpfi-src/src/alea.o mpfi-src/src/asin.o mpfi-src/src/asinh.o mpfi-src/src/atan.o mpfi-src/src/atan2.o mpfi-src/src/atanh.o mpfi-src/src/bisect.o mpfi-src/src/blow.o mpfi-src/src/cbrt.o mpfi-src/src/clear.o mpfi-src/src/clears.o mpfi-src/src/cmp.o mpfi-src/src/cmp_sym_pi.o mpfi-src/src/constants.o mpfi-src/src/cos.o mpfi-src/src/cosh.o mpfi-src/src/cot.o mpfi-src/src/coth.o mpfi-src/src/csc.o mpfi-src/src/csch.o mpfi-src/src/d_div.o mpfi-src/src/d_sub.o mpfi-src/src/diam.o mpfi-src/src/div.o mpfi-src/src/div_2exp.o mpfi-src/src/div_2si.o mpfi-src/src/div_2ui.o mpfi-src/src/div_d.o mpfi-src/src/div_ext.o mpfi-src/src/div_fr.o mpfi-src/src/div_q.o mpfi-src/src/div_si.o mpfi-src/src/div_ui.o mpfi-src/src/div_z.o mpfi-src/src/erandom.o mpfi-src/src/error.o mpfi-src/src/exp.o mpfi-src/src/exp10.o mpfi-src/src/exp10m1.o mpfi-src/src/exp2.o mpfi-src/src/exp2m1.o mpfi-src/src/expm1.o mpfi-src/src/fr_div.o mpfi-src/src/fr_sub.o mpfi-src/src/get_d.o mpfi-src/src/get_endpoints.o mpfi-src/src/get_fr.o mpfi-src/src/get_prec.o mpfi-src/src/get_version.o mpfi-src/src/has_zero.o mpfi-src/src/hypot.o mpfi-src/src/increase.o mpfi-src/src/init.o mpfi-src/src/init2.o mpfi-src/src/inits.o mpfi-src/src/inits2.o mpfi-src/src/inp_str.o mpfi-src/src/intersect.o mpfi-src/src/interv_d.o mpfi-src/src/interv_fr.o mpfi-src/src/interv_q.o mpfi-src/src/interv_si.o mpfi-src/src/interv_ui.o mpfi-src/src/interv_z.o mpfi-src/src/inv.o mpfi-src/src/is_empty.o mpfi-src/src/is_inside.o mpfi-src/src/log.o mpfi-src/src/log10.o mpfi-src/src/log10p1.o mpfi-src/src/log1p.o mpfi-src/src/log2.o mpfi-src/src/log2p1.o mpfi-src/src/mag.o mpfi-src/src/mid.o mpfi-src/src/mig.o mpfi-src/src/mul.o mpfi-src/src/mul_2exp.o mpfi-src/src/mul_2si.o mpfi-src/src/mul_2ui.o mpfi-src/src/mul_d.o mpfi-src/src/mul_fr.o mpfi-src/src/mul_q.o mpfi-src/src/mul_si.o mpfi-src/src/mul_ui.o mpfi-src/src/mul_z.o mpfi-src/src/neg.o mpfi-src/src/nrandom.o mpfi-src/src/out_str.o mpfi-src/src/predicates.o mpfi-src/src/print_binary.o mpfi-src/src/put.o mpfi-src/src/put_d.o mpfi-src/src/put_fr.o mpfi-src/src/put_q.o mpfi-src/src/put_si.o mpfi-src/src/put_ui.o mpfi-src/src/put_z.o mpfi-src/src/q_div.o mpfi-src/src/q_sub.o mpfi-src/src/quadrant.o mpfi-src/src/rec_sqrt.o mpfi-src/src/revert_if_needed.o mpfi-src/src/round_prec.o mpfi-src/src/sec.o mpfi-src/src/sech.o mpfi-src/src/set.o mpfi-src/src/set_d.o mpfi-src/src/set_flt.o mpfi-src/src/set_fr.o mpfi-src/src/set_ld.o mpfi-src/src/set_prec.o mpfi-src/src/set_q.o mpfi-src/src/set_si.o mpfi-src/src/set_str.o mpfi-src/src/set_ui.o mpfi-src/src/set_z.o mpfi-src/src/si_div.o mpfi-src/src/si_sub.o mpfi-src/src/sign.o mpfi-src/src/sin.o mpfi-src/src/sinh.o mpfi-src/src/sqr.o mpfi-src/src/sqrt.o mpfi-src/src/sub.o mpfi-src/src/sub_d.o mpfi-src/src/sub_fr.o mpfi-src/src/sub_q.o mpfi-src/src/sub_si.o mpfi-src/src/sub_ui.o mpfi-src/src/sub_z.o mpfi-src/src/swap.o mpfi-src/src/tan.o mpfi-src/src/tanh.o mpfi-src/src/ui_div.o mpfi-src/src/ui_sub.o mpfi-src/src/union.o mpfi-src/src/urandom.o mpfi-src/src/z_div.o mpfi-src/src/z_sub.o
ranlib libmpfi.a
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi'
Making all in include
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include'
ln -s ../../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/mpfi.h mpfi.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/mpfi-impl.h mpfi-impl.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/mpfi/mpfi-src/src/mpfi_io.h mpfi_io.h
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi'
=== configuring in xpdf (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../libs/xpdf/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../libs/xpdf'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C++... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ option to enable C++11 features... none needed
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++... gcc3
checking what warning flags to pass to the C++ compiler... -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/select.h... yes
checking for time.h... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking for popen... yes
checking for mkstemp... yes
checking for mkstemps... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable large file support... none needed
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... yes
checking for ftell64... no
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating goo/Makefile
config.status: creating fofi/Makefile
config.status: creating splash/Makefile
config.status: creating xpdf/Makefile
config.status: creating aconf.h
config.status: linking ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/aconf2.h to aconf2.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
Making all in xpdf
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf'
make all-recursive
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf'
Making all in .
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf'
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/goo/FixedPoint.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/goo/FixedPoint.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/goo/FixedPoint.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo/FixedPoint.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/goo/GHash.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/goo/GHash.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/goo/GHash.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo/GHash.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/goo/GList.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/goo/GList.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/goo/GList.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo/GList.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/goo/GString.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/goo/GString.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/goo/GString.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo/GString.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/goo/Trace.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/goo/Trace.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/goo/Trace.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo/Trace.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/goo/gfile.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/goo/gfile.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/goo/gfile.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo/gfile.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/goo/gmem.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/goo/gmem.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/goo/gmem.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo/gmem.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/goo/gmempp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/goo/gmempp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/goo/gmempp.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo/gmempp.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiBase.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiBase.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiBase.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiBase.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiEncodings.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiEncodings.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiEncodings.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiEncodings.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiIdentifier.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiIdentifier.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiIdentifier.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiIdentifier.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiTrueType.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiTrueType.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiTrueType.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiTrueType.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiType1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiType1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiType1.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiType1.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiType1C.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiType1C.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiType1C.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiType1C.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/AcroForm.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/AcroForm.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/AcroForm.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/AcroForm.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/Annot.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/Annot.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/Annot.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Annot.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/Array.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/Array.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/Array.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Array.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/BuiltinFont.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/BuiltinFont.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/BuiltinFont.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/BuiltinFont.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/BuiltinFontTables.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/BuiltinFontTables.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/BuiltinFontTables.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/BuiltinFontTables.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/CMap.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/CMap.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/CMap.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/CMap.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/Catalog.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/Catalog.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/Catalog.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Catalog.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/CharCodeToUnicode.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/CharCodeToUnicode.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/CharCodeToUnicode.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/CharCodeToUnicode.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/Decrypt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/Decrypt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/Decrypt.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Decrypt.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/Dict.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/Dict.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/Dict.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Dict.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/Error.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/Error.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/Error.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Error.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/FontEncodingTables.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/FontEncodingTables.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/FontEncodingTables.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/FontEncodingTables.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/Function.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/Function.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/Function.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Function.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/Gfx.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/Gfx.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/Gfx.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Gfx.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/GfxFont.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/GfxFont.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/GfxFont.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/GfxFont.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/GfxState.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/GfxState.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/GfxState.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/GfxState.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/GlobalParams.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/GlobalParams.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/GlobalParams.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/GlobalParams.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/JArithmeticDecoder.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/JArithmeticDecoder.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/JArithmeticDecoder.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/JArithmeticDecoder.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/JBIG2Stream.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/JBIG2Stream.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/JBIG2Stream.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/JBIG2Stream.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/JPXStream.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/JPXStream.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/JPXStream.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/JPXStream.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/Lexer.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/Lexer.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/Lexer.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Lexer.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/Link.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/Link.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/Link.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Link.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/NameToCharCode.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/NameToCharCode.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/NameToCharCode.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/NameToCharCode.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/Object.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/Object.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/Object.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Object.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/OptionalContent.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/OptionalContent.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/OptionalContent.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/OptionalContent.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/Outline.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/Outline.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/Outline.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Outline.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/OutputDev.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/OutputDev.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/OutputDev.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/OutputDev.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/PDF417Barcode.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/PDF417Barcode.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/PDF417Barcode.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/PDF417Barcode.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/PDFDoc.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/PDFDoc.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/PDFDoc.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/PDFDoc.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/PDFDocEncoding.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/PDFDocEncoding.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/PDFDocEncoding.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/PDFDocEncoding.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/PSTokenizer.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/PSTokenizer.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/PSTokenizer.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/PSTokenizer.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/Page.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/Page.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/Page.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Page.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/Parser.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/Parser.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/Parser.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Parser.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/SecurityHandler.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/SecurityHandler.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/SecurityHandler.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/SecurityHandler.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/Stream.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/Stream.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/Stream.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Stream.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/TextString.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/TextString.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/TextString.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/TextString.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/UnicodeMap.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/UnicodeMap.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/UnicodeMap.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/UnicodeMap.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/UnicodeRemapping.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/UnicodeRemapping.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/UnicodeRemapping.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/UnicodeRemapping.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/UTF8.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/UTF8.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/UTF8.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/UTF8.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/XFAScanner.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/XFAScanner.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/XFAScanner.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/XFAScanner.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/XRef.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/XRef.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/XRef.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/XRef.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdf-src/xpdf/Zoox.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/xpdf -Igoo -Ifofi -Isplash -Ixpdf -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash -I../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xpdf-src/xpdf/Zoox.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdf-src/xpdf/Zoox.o ../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Zoox.cc &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
rm -f libxpdf.a
ar cr libxpdf.a xpdf-src/goo/FixedPoint.o xpdf-src/goo/GHash.o xpdf-src/goo/GList.o xpdf-src/goo/GString.o xpdf-src/goo/Trace.o xpdf-src/goo/gfile.o xpdf-src/goo/gmem.o xpdf-src/goo/gmempp.o xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiBase.o xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiEncodings.o xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiIdentifier.o xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiTrueType.o xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiType1.o xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiType1C.o xpdf-src/xpdf/AcroForm.o xpdf-src/xpdf/Annot.o xpdf-src/xpdf/Array.o xpdf-src/xpdf/BuiltinFont.o xpdf-src/xpdf/BuiltinFontTables.o xpdf-src/xpdf/CMap.o xpdf-src/xpdf/Catalog.o xpdf-src/xpdf/CharCodeToUnicode.o xpdf-src/xpdf/Decrypt.o xpdf-src/xpdf/Dict.o xpdf-src/xpdf/Error.o xpdf-src/xpdf/FontEncodingTables.o xpdf-src/xpdf/Function.o xpdf-src/xpdf/Gfx.o xpdf-src/xpdf/GfxFont.o xpdf-src/xpdf/GfxState.o xpdf-src/xpdf/GlobalParams.o xpdf-src/xpdf/JArithmeticDecoder.o xpdf-src/xpdf/JBIG2Stream.o xpdf-src/xpdf/JPXStream.o xpdf-src/xpdf/Lexer.o xpdf-src/xpdf/Link.o xpdf-src/xpdf/NameToCharCode.o xpdf-src/xpdf/Object.o xpdf-src/xpdf/OptionalContent.o xpdf-src/xpdf/Outline.o xpdf-src/xpdf/OutputDev.o xpdf-src/xpdf/PDF417Barcode.o xpdf-src/xpdf/PDFDoc.o xpdf-src/xpdf/PDFDocEncoding.o xpdf-src/xpdf/PSTokenizer.o xpdf-src/xpdf/Page.o xpdf-src/xpdf/Parser.o xpdf-src/xpdf/SecurityHandler.o xpdf-src/xpdf/Stream.o xpdf-src/xpdf/TextString.o xpdf-src/xpdf/UnicodeMap.o xpdf-src/xpdf/UnicodeRemapping.o xpdf-src/xpdf/UTF8.o xpdf-src/xpdf/XFAScanner.o xpdf-src/xpdf/XRef.o xpdf-src/xpdf/Zoox.o
ranlib libxpdf.a
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf'
Making all in goo
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo'
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo/FixedPoint.h FixedPoint.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo/gfile.h gfile.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo/GHash.h GHash.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo/GList.h GList.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo/gmem.h gmem.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo/gmempp.h gmempp.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo/GMutex.h GMutex.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo/GString.h GString.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo/gtypes.h gtypes.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo/parseargs.h parseargs.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/goo/Trace.h Trace.h
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo'
Making all in fofi
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/fofi'
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiBase.h FoFiBase.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiEncodings.h FoFiEncodings.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiIdentifier.h FoFiIdentifier.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiTrueType.h FoFiTrueType.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiType1C.h FoFiType1C.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/fofi/FoFiType1.h FoFiType1.h
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/fofi'
Making all in splash
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/splash'
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash/SplashBitmap.h SplashBitmap.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash/SplashClip.h SplashClip.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash/SplashErrorCodes.h SplashErrorCodes.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash/SplashFontEngine.h SplashFontEngine.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash/SplashFontFile.h SplashFontFile.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash/SplashFontFileID.h SplashFontFileID.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash/SplashFont.h SplashFont.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash/SplashFTFontEngine.h SplashFTFontEngine.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash/SplashFTFontFile.h SplashFTFontFile.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash/SplashFTFont.h SplashFTFont.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash/SplashGlyphBitmap.h SplashGlyphBitmap.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash/Splash.h Splash.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash/SplashMath.h SplashMath.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash/SplashPath.h SplashPath.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash/SplashPattern.h SplashPattern.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash/SplashScreen.h SplashScreen.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash/SplashState.h SplashState.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash/SplashTypes.h SplashTypes.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash/SplashXPath.h SplashXPath.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/splash/SplashXPathScanner.h SplashXPathScanner.h
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/splash'
Making all in xpdf
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf'
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/AcroForm.h AcroForm.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Annot.h Annot.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Array.h Array.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/BuiltinFont.h BuiltinFont.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/BuiltinFontTables.h BuiltinFontTables.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Catalog.h Catalog.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/CharCodeToUnicode.h CharCodeToUnicode.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/CharTypes.h CharTypes.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/CMap.h CMap.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/CompactFontTables.h CompactFontTables.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/config.h config.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Decrypt.h Decrypt.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Dict.h Dict.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/DisplayState.h DisplayState.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/ErrorCodes.h ErrorCodes.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Error.h Error.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/FontEncodingTables.h FontEncodingTables.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Function.h Function.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/GfxFont.h GfxFont.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Gfx.h Gfx.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/GfxState.h GfxState.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/GlobalParams.h GlobalParams.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/HTMLGen.h HTMLGen.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/ImageOutputDev.h ImageOutputDev.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/JArithmeticDecoder.h JArithmeticDecoder.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/JBIG2Stream.h JBIG2Stream.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/JPXStream.h JPXStream.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Lexer.h Lexer.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Link.h Link.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/NameToCharCode.h NameToCharCode.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/NameToUnicodeTable.h NameToUnicodeTable.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Object.h Object.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/OptionalContent.h OptionalContent.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Outline.h Outline.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/OutputDev.h OutputDev.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Page.h Page.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Parser.h Parser.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/PDF417Barcode.h PDF417Barcode.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/PDFCore.h PDFCore.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/PDFDocEncoding.h PDFDocEncoding.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/PDFDoc.h PDFDoc.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/PreScanOutputDev.h PreScanOutputDev.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/PSOutputDev.h PSOutputDev.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/PSTokenizer.h PSTokenizer.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/SecurityHandler.h SecurityHandler.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/ShadingImage.h ShadingImage.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/SplashOutputDev.h SplashOutputDev.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Stream-CCITT.h Stream-CCITT.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Stream.h Stream.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/TextOutputDev.h TextOutputDev.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/TextString.h TextString.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/TileCache.h TileCache.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/TileCompositor.h TileCompositor.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/TileMap.h TileMap.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/UnicodeMap.h UnicodeMap.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/UnicodeMapTables.h UnicodeMapTables.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/UnicodeRemapping.h UnicodeRemapping.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/UnicodeTypeTable.h UnicodeTypeTable.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/UTF8.h UTF8.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/WebFont.h WebFont.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/XFAScanner.h XFAScanner.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/XRef.h XRef.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/xpdf/xpdf-src/xpdf/Zoox.h Zoox.h
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf'
=== configuring in zziplib (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/zziplib)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../libs/zziplib/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../libs/zziplib' --disable-build
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for ar... ar
checking the archiver (ar) interface... ar
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking CFLAGS for C to hide external symbols... -fvisibility=hidden
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for windows.h... no
checking for sys/int_types.h... no
checking for winnt.h... no
checking for winbase.h... no
checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/mman.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for io.h... no
checking for direct.h... no
checking for byteswap.h... yes
checking for fnmatch.h... yes
checking whether can use mmap for file scanning... yes, sys/mman.h
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable large file support... none needed
checking whether system differentiates 64bit off_t by defines... no
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... yes
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... (cached) yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for C/C++ restrict keyword... __restrict__
checking for size_t... yes
checking for ssize_t... yes
checking for off64_t... yes
checking for __int64... no
checking size of short... 2
checking size of int... 4
checking size of long... 8
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking if pointers to integers require aligned access... no
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for strnlen... yes
checking for strndup... yes
checking if defines 'z_const'... yes
creating include/zzip/_msvc.in via zzip/_msvc.sed of config.h.in
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating include/zzip/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing include/zzip/_config.h commands
config.status: creating include/zzip/_config.h - prefix ZZIP for config.h defines
config.status: executing include/zzip/_msvc.h commands
config.status: creating include/zzip/_msvc.h - prefix ZZIP for include/_msvc.in defines
=== configuring in graphite2 (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/graphite2)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../libs/graphite2/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../libs/graphite2' --disable-build
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C++... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ option to enable C++11 features... none needed
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++... gcc3
checking what warning flags to pass to the C++ compiler... -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ supports C++11 features by default... yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating include/graphite2/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
=== configuring in teckit (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../libs/teckit/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../libs/teckit'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C++... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ option to enable C++11 features... none needed
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++... gcc3
checking what warning flags to pass to the C++ compiler... -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking if defines 'z_const'... yes
checking for compress... yes
checking for zlib.h... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating include/teckit/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
Making all in teckit
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit'
make all-recursive
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit'
Making all in .
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit'
depbase=`echo TECkit-src/source/Compiler.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/teckit -I../../../libs/teckit/TECkit-src/source/Public-headers -DNDEBUG -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT TECkit-src/source/Compiler.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o TECkit-src/source/Compiler.o ../../../libs/teckit/TECkit-src/source/Compiler.cpp &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo TECkit-src/source/UnicodeNames.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/teckit -I../../../libs/teckit/TECkit-src/source/Public-headers -DNDEBUG -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT TECkit-src/source/UnicodeNames.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o TECkit-src/source/UnicodeNames.o ../../../libs/teckit/TECkit-src/source/UnicodeNames.cpp &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo TECkit-src/source/Engine.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/teckit -I../../../libs/teckit/TECkit-src/source/Public-headers -DNDEBUG -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT TECkit-src/source/Engine.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o TECkit-src/source/Engine.o ../../../libs/teckit/TECkit-src/source/Engine.cpp &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
rm -f libTECkit.a
ar cr libTECkit.a TECkit-src/source/Engine.o
ranlib libTECkit.a
rm -f libTECkit_Compiler.a
ar cr libTECkit_Compiler.a TECkit-src/source/Compiler.o TECkit-src/source/UnicodeNames.o
ranlib libTECkit_Compiler.a
depbase=`echo TECkit-src/source/Sample-tools/TECkit_Compile.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/teckit -I../../../libs/teckit/TECkit-src/source/Public-headers -DNDEBUG -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT TECkit-src/source/Sample-tools/TECkit_Compile.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o TECkit-src/source/Sample-tools/TECkit_Compile.o ../../../libs/teckit/TECkit-src/source/Sample-tools/TECkit_Compile.cpp &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o teckit_compile TECkit-src/source/Sample-tools/TECkit_Compile.o libTECkit_Compiler.a -lz
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit'
Making all in include/teckit
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include/teckit'
ln -s ../../../../../libs/teckit/TECkit-src/source/Public-headers/TECkit_Common.h TECkit_Common.h
ln -s ../../../../../libs/teckit/TECkit-src/source/Public-headers/TECkit_Compiler.h TECkit_Compiler.h
ln -s ../../../../../libs/teckit/TECkit-src/source/Public-headers/TECkit_Engine.h TECkit_Engine.h
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include/teckit'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit'
=== configuring in icu (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/icu)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../libs/icu/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../libs/icu' --disable-build
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C++... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ option to enable C++11 features... none needed
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++... gcc3
checking what warning flags to pass to the C++ compiler... -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating include/unicode/Makefile
config.status: executing depfiles commands
=== configuring in harfbuzz (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/harfbuzz)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../libs/harfbuzz/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../libs/harfbuzz' --disable-build
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C++... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ option to enable C++11 features... none needed
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++... gcc3
checking what warning flags to pass to the C++ compiler... -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ supports C++11 features by default... yes
checking CFLAGS for C to hide external symbols... -fvisibility=hidden
checking CXXFLAGS for C++ to hide external symbols... -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking for pkg-config... pkg-config
checking for atexit... yes
checking for mprotect... yes
checking for sysconf... yes
checking for getpagesize... yes
checking for mmap... yes
checking for isatty... yes
checking for newlocale... yes
checking for strtod_l... yes
checking for posix_memalign... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc options needed to detect all undeclared functions... none needed
checking for round... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/mman.h... yes
checking for xlocale.h... no
checking for stdbool.h... yes
checking alignment of struct{char;}... 1
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating include/Makefile
config.status: creating hb-version.h
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
=== configuring in pplib (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../libs/pplib/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../libs/pplib'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-pc-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for file... file
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for ar... ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for a working dd... /bin/dd
checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1
checking for mt... no
checking if : is a manifest tool... no
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking size of void *... 8
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable large file support... none needed
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... yes
checking if defines 'z_const'... yes
checking for zlibVersion... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating include/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
Making all in pplib
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib'
make all-recursive
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib'
Making all in .
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib'
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/pparray.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/pparray.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/pparray.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/pparray.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/ppcrypt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/ppcrypt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/ppcrypt.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/ppcrypt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/ppdict.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/ppdict.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/ppdict.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/ppdict.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/ppheap.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/ppheap.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/ppheap.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/ppheap.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/ppload.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/ppload.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/ppload.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/ppload.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/ppstream.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/ppstream.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/ppstream.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/ppstream.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/pptest1.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/pptest1.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/pptest1.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/pptest1.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/pptest2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/pptest2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/pptest2.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/pptest2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/pptest3.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/pptest3.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/pptest3.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/pptest3.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/ppxref.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/ppxref.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/ppxref.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/ppxref.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/util/utilbasexx.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/util/utilbasexx.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/util/utilbasexx.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilbasexx.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/util/utilcrypt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/util/utilcrypt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/util/utilcrypt.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilcrypt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/util/utilflate.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/util/utilflate.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/util/utilflate.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilflate.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/util/utilfpred.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/util/utilfpred.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/util/utilfpred.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilfpred.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/util/utiliof.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/util/utiliof.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/util/utiliof.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utiliof.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/util/utillog.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/util/utillog.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/util/utillog.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utillog.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/util/utillzw.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/util/utillzw.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/util/utillzw.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utillzw.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/util/utilmd5.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/util/utilmd5.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/util/utilmd5.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilmd5.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/util/utilmem.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/util/utilmem.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/util/utilmem.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilmem.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/util/utilmemheap.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/util/utilmemheap.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/util/utilmemheap.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilmemheap.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/util/utilmemheapiof.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/util/utilmemheapiof.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/util/utilmemheapiof.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilmemheapiof.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/util/utilmeminfo.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/util/utilmeminfo.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/util/utilmeminfo.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilmeminfo.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/util/utilnumber.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/util/utilnumber.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/util/utilnumber.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilnumber.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pplib-src/src/util/utilsha.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../libs/pplib -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src -I../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pplib-src/src/util/utilsha.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pplib-src/src/util/utilsha.o ../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilsha.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
rm -f libpplib.a
ar cr libpplib.a pplib-src/src/pparray.o pplib-src/src/ppcrypt.o pplib-src/src/ppdict.o pplib-src/src/ppheap.o pplib-src/src/ppload.o pplib-src/src/ppstream.o pplib-src/src/pptest1.o pplib-src/src/pptest2.o pplib-src/src/pptest3.o pplib-src/src/ppxref.o pplib-src/src/util/utilbasexx.o pplib-src/src/util/utilcrypt.o pplib-src/src/util/utilflate.o pplib-src/src/util/utilfpred.o pplib-src/src/util/utiliof.o pplib-src/src/util/utillog.o pplib-src/src/util/utillzw.o pplib-src/src/util/utilmd5.o pplib-src/src/util/utilmem.o pplib-src/src/util/utilmemheap.o pplib-src/src/util/utilmemheapiof.o pplib-src/src/util/utilmeminfo.o pplib-src/src/util/utilnumber.o pplib-src/src/util/utilsha.o
ranlib libpplib.a
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib'
Making all in include
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include'
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/ppapi.h ppapi.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/pparray.h pparray.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/ppconf.h ppconf.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/ppcrypt.h ppcrypt.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/ppdict.h ppdict.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/ppfilter.h ppfilter.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/ppheap.h ppheap.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/pplib.h pplib.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/ppload.h ppload.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/ppstream.h ppstream.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/ppxref.h ppxref.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilbasexx.h utilbasexx.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilcrypt.h utilcrypt.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilcryptdef.h utilcryptdef.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utildecl.h utildecl.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilflate.h utilflate.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilfpred.h utilfpred.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utiliof.h utiliof.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utillog.h utillog.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utillzw.h utillzw.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilmd5.h utilmd5.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilmem.h utilmem.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilmemallc.h utilmemallc.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilmemallh.h utilmemallh.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilmemheap.h utilmemheap.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilmemheapiof.h utilmemheapiof.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilmeminfo.h utilmeminfo.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilnumber.h utilnumber.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilplat.h utilplat.h
ln -s ../../../../libs/pplib/pplib-src/src/util/utilsha.h utilsha.h
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs'
Making all in lua53
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53'
make all-recursive
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53'
Making all in .
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53'
Making all in include
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53'
Making all in luajit
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit'
make all-recursive
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit'
Making all in .
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit'
cd native && make luajit.h
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/native'
make[5]: 'luajit.h' is up to date.
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/native'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit'
Making all in native
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/native'
make all-am
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/native'
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/native'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/native'
Making all in include
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit'
Making all in libpaper
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/libpaper'
make all-recursive
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/libpaper'
Making all in .
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/libpaper'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/libpaper'
Making all in include
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/libpaper/include'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/libpaper/include'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/libpaper'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/libpaper'
Making all in potrace
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace'
make all-recursive
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace'
Making all in .
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace'
Making all in include
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/include'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/include'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace'
Making all in pixman
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman'
make all-recursive
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman'
Making all in .
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman'
Making all in include
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman'
Making all in cairo
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo'
make all-recursive
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo'
Making all in .
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo'
Making all in cairo
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo'
Making all in gmp
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp'
make all-recursive
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp'
Making all in native
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/native'
make all-am
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/native'
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/native'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/native'
Making all in .
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp'
Making all in include
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp'
Making all in mpfr
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr'
make all-recursive
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr'
Making all in .
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr'
Making all in include
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr'
Making all in mpfi
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi'
make all-recursive
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi'
Making all in .
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi'
Making all in include
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi'
Making all in xpdf
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf'
make all-recursive
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf'
Making all in .
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf'
make[4]: Nothing to be done for 'all-am'.
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf'
Making all in goo
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo'
Making all in fofi
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/fofi'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/fofi'
Making all in splash
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/splash'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/splash'
Making all in xpdf
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf'
Making all in teckit
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit'
make all-recursive
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit'
Making all in .
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit'
Making all in include/teckit
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include/teckit'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include/teckit'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit'
Making all in pplib
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib'
make all-recursive
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib'
Making all in .
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib'
Making all in include
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib'
make[1]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs'
Making all in utils
make[1]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils'
Making all in .
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils'
=== configuring in autosp (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/autosp)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../utils/autosp/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../utils/autosp'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdio.h... (cached) yes
checking for time.h... yes
checking for getopt.h... yes
checking for ctype.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for _Bool... yes
checking for stdbool.h that conforms to C99 or later... yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for strstr... yes
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking for native WIN32 or MINGW32... no
checking for WIN64... no
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: executing depfiles commands
Making all in autosp
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/autosp'
depbase=`echo autosp-src/autosp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"autosp\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"autosp--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"2023-10-07\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"autosp\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 2023-10-07\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"autosp--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"2023-10-07\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_TIME_H=1 -DHAVE_GETOPT_H=1 -DHAVE_CTYPE_H=1 -DHAVE_LIMITS_H=1 -DHAVE__BOOL=1 -DHAVE_STDBOOL_H=1 -DHAVE_STRSTR=1 -I. -I../../../utils/autosp -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT autosp-src/autosp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o autosp-src/autosp.o ../../../utils/autosp/autosp-src/autosp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo autosp-src/utils.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"autosp\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"autosp--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"2023-10-07\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"autosp\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 2023-10-07\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"autosp--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"2023-10-07\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_TIME_H=1 -DHAVE_GETOPT_H=1 -DHAVE_CTYPE_H=1 -DHAVE_LIMITS_H=1 -DHAVE__BOOL=1 -DHAVE_STDBOOL_H=1 -DHAVE_STRSTR=1 -I. -I../../../utils/autosp -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT autosp-src/utils.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o autosp-src/utils.o ../../../utils/autosp/autosp-src/utils.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo autosp-src/process_score.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"autosp\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"autosp--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"2023-10-07\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"autosp\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 2023-10-07\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"autosp--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"2023-10-07\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_TIME_H=1 -DHAVE_GETOPT_H=1 -DHAVE_CTYPE_H=1 -DHAVE_LIMITS_H=1 -DHAVE__BOOL=1 -DHAVE_STDBOOL_H=1 -DHAVE_STRSTR=1 -I. -I../../../utils/autosp -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT autosp-src/process_score.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o autosp-src/process_score.o ../../../utils/autosp/autosp-src/process_score.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo autosp-src/process_command.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"autosp\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"autosp--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"2023-10-07\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"autosp\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 2023-10-07\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"autosp--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"2023-10-07\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_TIME_H=1 -DHAVE_GETOPT_H=1 -DHAVE_CTYPE_H=1 -DHAVE_LIMITS_H=1 -DHAVE__BOOL=1 -DHAVE_STDBOOL_H=1 -DHAVE_STRSTR=1 -I. -I../../../utils/autosp -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT autosp-src/process_command.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o autosp-src/process_command.o ../../../utils/autosp/autosp-src/process_command.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo autosp-src/status.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"autosp\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"autosp--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"2023-10-07\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"autosp\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 2023-10-07\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"autosp--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"2023-10-07\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_TIME_H=1 -DHAVE_GETOPT_H=1 -DHAVE_CTYPE_H=1 -DHAVE_LIMITS_H=1 -DHAVE__BOOL=1 -DHAVE_STDBOOL_H=1 -DHAVE_STRSTR=1 -I. -I../../../utils/autosp -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT autosp-src/status.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o autosp-src/status.o ../../../utils/autosp/autosp-src/status.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo autosp-src/spacing_note.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"autosp\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"autosp--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"2023-10-07\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"autosp\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 2023-10-07\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"autosp--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"2023-10-07\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_TIME_H=1 -DHAVE_GETOPT_H=1 -DHAVE_CTYPE_H=1 -DHAVE_LIMITS_H=1 -DHAVE__BOOL=1 -DHAVE_STDBOOL_H=1 -DHAVE_STRSTR=1 -I. -I../../../utils/autosp -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT autosp-src/spacing_note.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o autosp-src/spacing_note.o ../../../utils/autosp/autosp-src/spacing_note.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo autosp-src/xtuplet.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"autosp\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"autosp--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"2023-10-07\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"autosp\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 2023-10-07\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"autosp--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"2023-10-07\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_TIME_H=1 -DHAVE_GETOPT_H=1 -DHAVE_CTYPE_H=1 -DHAVE_LIMITS_H=1 -DHAVE__BOOL=1 -DHAVE_STDBOOL_H=1 -DHAVE_STRSTR=1 -I. -I../../../utils/autosp -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT autosp-src/xtuplet.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o autosp-src/xtuplet.o ../../../utils/autosp/autosp-src/xtuplet.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo autosp-src/tex2aspc.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"autosp\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"autosp--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"2023-10-07\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"autosp\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 2023-10-07\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"autosp--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"2023-10-07\" -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_TIME_H=1 -DHAVE_GETOPT_H=1 -DHAVE_CTYPE_H=1 -DHAVE_LIMITS_H=1 -DHAVE__BOOL=1 -DHAVE_STDBOOL_H=1 -DHAVE_STRSTR=1 -I. -I../../../utils/autosp -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT autosp-src/tex2aspc.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o autosp-src/tex2aspc.o ../../../utils/autosp/autosp-src/tex2aspc.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o tex2aspc autosp-src/tex2aspc.o autosp-src/utils.o
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o autosp autosp-src/autosp.o autosp-src/utils.o autosp-src/process_score.o autosp-src/process_command.o autosp-src/status.o autosp-src/spacing_note.o autosp-src/xtuplet.o
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/autosp'
=== configuring in axodraw2 (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/axodraw2)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../utils/axodraw2/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../utils/axodraw2'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for erf in -lm... yes
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking for native WIN32 or MINGW32... no
checking for WIN64... no
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: executing depfiles commands
Making all in axodraw2
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/axodraw2'
depbase=`echo axodraw2-src/axohelp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"axohelp\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"axohelp--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.3\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"axohelp\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 1.3\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DHAVE_LIBM=1 -I. -I../../../utils/axodraw2 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT axodraw2-src/axohelp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o axodraw2-src/axohelp.o ../../../utils/axodraw2/axodraw2-src/axohelp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o axohelp axodraw2-src/axohelp.o -lm
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/axodraw2'
=== configuring in devnag (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/devnag)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../utils/devnag/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../utils/devnag'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for strstr... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
Making all in devnag
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/devnag'
make all-am
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/devnag'
depbase=`echo src/devnag.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../utils/devnag -DTEXLIVE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT src/devnag.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o src/devnag.o ../../../utils/devnag/src/devnag.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o devnag src/devnag.o
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/devnag'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/devnag'
=== configuring in lacheck (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/lacheck)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../utils/lacheck/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../utils/lacheck'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for flex... flex
checking for lex output file root... lex.yy
checking for lex library... none needed
checking for library containing yywrap... no
checking whether yytext is a pointer... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating lacheck.1
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
Making all in lacheck
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/lacheck'
make all-am
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/lacheck'
depbase=`echo lacheck.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../utils/lacheck -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT lacheck.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o lacheck.o ../../../utils/lacheck/lacheck.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o lacheck lacheck.o
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/lacheck'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/lacheck'
=== configuring in m-tx (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/m-tx)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../utils/m-tx/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../utils/m-tx'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for stddef.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking for size_t... yes
checking for memchr... yes
checking for memmove... yes
checking for memset... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for strtol... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: executing depfiles commands
Making all in m-tx
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/m-tx'
depbase=`echo mtx-src/analyze.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"0.63d\" -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STDDEF_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMCHR=1 -DHAVE_MEMMOVE=1 -DHAVE_MEMSET=1 -DHAVE_STRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRTOL=1 -I. -I../../../utils/m-tx -I../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/libp2c -DNO_DECLARE_MALLOC -std=gnu17 -MT mtx-src/analyze.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mtx-src/analyze.o ../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/analyze.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mtx-src/cfuncs.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"0.63d\" -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STDDEF_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMCHR=1 -DHAVE_MEMMOVE=1 -DHAVE_MEMSET=1 -DHAVE_STRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRTOL=1 -I. -I../../../utils/m-tx -I../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/libp2c -DNO_DECLARE_MALLOC -std=gnu17 -MT mtx-src/cfuncs.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mtx-src/cfuncs.o ../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/cfuncs.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mtx-src/control.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"0.63d\" -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STDDEF_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMCHR=1 -DHAVE_MEMMOVE=1 -DHAVE_MEMSET=1 -DHAVE_STRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRTOL=1 -I. -I../../../utils/m-tx -I../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/libp2c -DNO_DECLARE_MALLOC -std=gnu17 -MT mtx-src/control.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mtx-src/control.o ../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/control.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mtx-src/files.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"0.63d\" -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STDDEF_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMCHR=1 -DHAVE_MEMMOVE=1 -DHAVE_MEMSET=1 -DHAVE_STRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRTOL=1 -I. -I../../../utils/m-tx -I../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/libp2c -DNO_DECLARE_MALLOC -std=gnu17 -MT mtx-src/files.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mtx-src/files.o ../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/files.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mtx-src/globals.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"0.63d\" -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STDDEF_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMCHR=1 -DHAVE_MEMMOVE=1 -DHAVE_MEMSET=1 -DHAVE_STRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRTOL=1 -I. -I../../../utils/m-tx -I../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/libp2c -DNO_DECLARE_MALLOC -std=gnu17 -MT mtx-src/globals.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mtx-src/globals.o ../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/globals.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mtx-src/lyrics.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"0.63d\" -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STDDEF_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMCHR=1 -DHAVE_MEMMOVE=1 -DHAVE_MEMSET=1 -DHAVE_STRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRTOL=1 -I. -I../../../utils/m-tx -I../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/libp2c -DNO_DECLARE_MALLOC -std=gnu17 -MT mtx-src/lyrics.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mtx-src/lyrics.o ../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/lyrics.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mtx-src/mtx.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"0.63d\" -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STDDEF_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMCHR=1 -DHAVE_MEMMOVE=1 -DHAVE_MEMSET=1 -DHAVE_STRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRTOL=1 -I. -I../../../utils/m-tx -I../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/libp2c -DNO_DECLARE_MALLOC -std=gnu17 -MT mtx-src/mtx.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mtx-src/mtx.o ../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/mtx.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mtx-src/mtxline.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"0.63d\" -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STDDEF_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMCHR=1 -DHAVE_MEMMOVE=1 -DHAVE_MEMSET=1 -DHAVE_STRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRTOL=1 -I. -I../../../utils/m-tx -I../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/libp2c -DNO_DECLARE_MALLOC -std=gnu17 -MT mtx-src/mtxline.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mtx-src/mtxline.o ../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/mtxline.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mtx-src/multfile.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"0.63d\" -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STDDEF_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMCHR=1 -DHAVE_MEMMOVE=1 -DHAVE_MEMSET=1 -DHAVE_STRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRTOL=1 -I. -I../../../utils/m-tx -I../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/libp2c -DNO_DECLARE_MALLOC -std=gnu17 -MT mtx-src/multfile.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mtx-src/multfile.o ../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/multfile.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mtx-src/notes.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"0.63d\" -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STDDEF_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMCHR=1 -DHAVE_MEMMOVE=1 -DHAVE_MEMSET=1 -DHAVE_STRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRTOL=1 -I. -I../../../utils/m-tx -I../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/libp2c -DNO_DECLARE_MALLOC -std=gnu17 -MT mtx-src/notes.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mtx-src/notes.o ../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/notes.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mtx-src/preamble.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"0.63d\" -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STDDEF_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMCHR=1 -DHAVE_MEMMOVE=1 -DHAVE_MEMSET=1 -DHAVE_STRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRTOL=1 -I. -I../../../utils/m-tx -I../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/libp2c -DNO_DECLARE_MALLOC -std=gnu17 -MT mtx-src/preamble.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mtx-src/preamble.o ../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/preamble.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mtx-src/prepmx.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"0.63d\" -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STDDEF_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMCHR=1 -DHAVE_MEMMOVE=1 -DHAVE_MEMSET=1 -DHAVE_STRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRTOL=1 -I. -I../../../utils/m-tx -I../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/libp2c -DNO_DECLARE_MALLOC -std=gnu17 -MT mtx-src/prepmx.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mtx-src/prepmx.o ../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/prepmx.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mtx-src/status.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"0.63d\" -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STDDEF_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMCHR=1 -DHAVE_MEMMOVE=1 -DHAVE_MEMSET=1 -DHAVE_STRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRTOL=1 -I. -I../../../utils/m-tx -I../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/libp2c -DNO_DECLARE_MALLOC -std=gnu17 -MT mtx-src/status.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mtx-src/status.o ../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/status.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mtx-src/uptext.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"0.63d\" -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STDDEF_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMCHR=1 -DHAVE_MEMMOVE=1 -DHAVE_MEMSET=1 -DHAVE_STRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRTOL=1 -I. -I../../../utils/m-tx -I../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/libp2c -DNO_DECLARE_MALLOC -std=gnu17 -MT mtx-src/uptext.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mtx-src/uptext.o ../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/uptext.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mtx-src/utility.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"m-tx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 0.63d\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"m-tx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"0.63d\" -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STDDEF_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMCHR=1 -DHAVE_MEMMOVE=1 -DHAVE_MEMSET=1 -DHAVE_STRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRRCHR=1 -DHAVE_STRTOL=1 -I. -I../../../utils/m-tx -I../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/libp2c -DNO_DECLARE_MALLOC -std=gnu17 -MT mtx-src/utility.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mtx-src/utility.o ../../../utils/m-tx/mtx-src/utility.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o prepmx mtx-src/analyze.o mtx-src/cfuncs.o mtx-src/control.o mtx-src/files.o mtx-src/globals.o mtx-src/lyrics.o mtx-src/mtx.o mtx-src/mtxline.o mtx-src/multfile.o mtx-src/notes.o mtx-src/preamble.o mtx-src/prepmx.o mtx-src/status.o mtx-src/uptext.o mtx-src/utility.o
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/m-tx'
=== configuring in pmx (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/pmx)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../utils/pmx/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../utils/pmx'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for native WIN32 or MINGW32... no
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for library containing erf... -lm
checking size of long long... 8
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: executing depfiles commands
Making all in pmx
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/pmx'
depbase=`echo pmx-src/pmxab.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/pmxab.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/pmxab.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/pmxab.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/scor2prt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/scor2prt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/scor2prt.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/scor2prt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/abort_.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/abort_.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/abort_.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/abort_.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/cabs.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/cabs.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/cabs.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/cabs.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/derf_.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/derf_.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/derf_.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/derf_.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/derfc_.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/derfc_.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/derfc_.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/derfc_.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/erf_.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/erf_.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/erf_.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/erf_.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/erfc_.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/erfc_.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/erfc_.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/erfc_.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/exit_.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/exit_.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/exit_.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/exit_.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/f77vers.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/f77vers.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/f77vers.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/f77vers.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/getarg_.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/getarg_.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/getarg_.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/getarg_.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/getenv_.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/getenv_.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/getenv_.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/getenv_.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/i77vers.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/i77vers.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/i77vers.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/i77vers.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/iargc_.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/iargc_.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/iargc_.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/iargc_.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/main.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/main.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/main.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/main.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/s_paus.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/s_paus.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/s_paus.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/s_paus.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/s_rnge.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/s_rnge.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/s_rnge.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/s_rnge.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/s_stop.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/s_stop.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/s_stop.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/s_stop.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/sig_die.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/sig_die.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/sig_die.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/sig_die.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/signal_.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/signal_.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/signal_.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/signal_.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/system_.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/system_.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/system_.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/system_.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/pow_ci.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/pow_ci.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/pow_ci.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/pow_ci.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/pow_dd.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/pow_dd.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/pow_dd.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/pow_dd.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/pow_di.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/pow_di.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/pow_di.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/pow_di.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/pow_hh.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/pow_hh.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/pow_hh.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/pow_hh.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/pow_ii.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/pow_ii.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/pow_ii.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/pow_ii.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/pow_ri.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/pow_ri.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/pow_ri.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/pow_ri.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/pow_zi.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/pow_zi.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/pow_zi.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/pow_zi.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/pow_zz.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/pow_zz.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/pow_zz.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/pow_zz.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/c_abs.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/c_abs.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/c_abs.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/c_abs.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/c_cos.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/c_cos.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/c_cos.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/c_cos.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/c_div.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/c_div.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/c_div.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/c_div.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/c_exp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/c_exp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/c_exp.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/c_exp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/c_log.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/c_log.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/c_log.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/c_log.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/c_sin.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/c_sin.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/c_sin.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/c_sin.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/c_sqrt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/c_sqrt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/c_sqrt.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/c_sqrt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/z_abs.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/z_abs.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/z_abs.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/z_abs.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/z_cos.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/z_cos.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/z_cos.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/z_cos.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/z_div.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/z_div.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/z_div.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/z_div.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/z_exp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/z_exp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/z_exp.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/z_exp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/z_log.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/z_log.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/z_log.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/z_log.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/z_sin.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/z_sin.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/z_sin.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/z_sin.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/z_sqrt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/z_sqrt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/z_sqrt.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/z_sqrt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/r_abs.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/r_abs.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/r_abs.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/r_abs.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/r_acos.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/r_acos.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/r_acos.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/r_acos.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/r_asin.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/r_asin.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/r_asin.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/r_asin.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/r_atan.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/r_atan.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/r_atan.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/r_atan.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/r_atn2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/r_atn2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/r_atn2.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/r_atn2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/r_cnjg.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/r_cnjg.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/r_cnjg.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/r_cnjg.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/r_cos.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/r_cos.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/r_cos.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/r_cos.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/r_cosh.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/r_cosh.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/r_cosh.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/r_cosh.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/r_dim.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/r_dim.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/r_dim.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/r_dim.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/r_exp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/r_exp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/r_exp.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/r_exp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/r_imag.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/r_imag.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/r_imag.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/r_imag.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/r_int.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/r_int.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/r_int.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/r_int.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/r_lg10.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/r_lg10.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/r_lg10.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/r_lg10.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/r_log.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/r_log.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/r_log.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/r_log.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/r_mod.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/r_mod.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/r_mod.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/r_mod.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/r_nint.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/r_nint.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/r_nint.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/r_nint.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/r_sign.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/r_sign.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/r_sign.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/r_sign.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/r_sin.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/r_sin.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/r_sin.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/r_sin.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/r_sinh.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/r_sinh.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/r_sinh.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/r_sinh.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/r_sqrt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/r_sqrt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/r_sqrt.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/r_sqrt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/r_tan.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/r_tan.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/r_tan.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/r_tan.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/r_tanh.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/r_tanh.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/r_tanh.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/r_tanh.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_abs.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_abs.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_abs.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_abs.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_acos.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_acos.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_acos.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_acos.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_asin.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_asin.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_asin.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_asin.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_atan.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_atan.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_atan.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_atan.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_atn2.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_atn2.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_atn2.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_atn2.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_cnjg.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_cnjg.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_cnjg.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_cnjg.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_cos.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_cos.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_cos.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_cos.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_cosh.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_cosh.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_cosh.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_cosh.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_dim.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_dim.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_dim.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_dim.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_exp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_exp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_exp.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_exp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_imag.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_imag.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_imag.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_imag.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_int.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_int.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_int.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_int.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_lg10.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_lg10.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_lg10.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_lg10.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_log.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_log.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_log.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_log.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_mod.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_mod.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_mod.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_mod.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_nint.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_nint.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_nint.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_nint.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_prod.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_prod.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_prod.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_prod.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_sign.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_sign.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_sign.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_sign.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_sin.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_sin.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_sin.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_sin.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_sinh.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_sinh.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_sinh.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_sinh.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_sqrt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_sqrt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_sqrt.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_sqrt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_tan.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_tan.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_tan.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_tan.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/d_tanh.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/d_tanh.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/d_tanh.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/d_tanh.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/i_abs.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/i_abs.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/i_abs.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/i_abs.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/i_dim.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/i_dim.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/i_dim.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/i_dim.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/i_dnnt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/i_dnnt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/i_dnnt.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/i_dnnt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/i_indx.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/i_indx.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/i_indx.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/i_indx.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/i_len.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/i_len.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/i_len.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/i_len.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/i_mod.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/i_mod.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/i_mod.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/i_mod.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/i_nint.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/i_nint.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/i_nint.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/i_nint.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/i_sign.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/i_sign.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/i_sign.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/i_sign.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/lbitbits.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/lbitbits.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/lbitbits.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/lbitbits.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/lbitshft.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/lbitshft.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/lbitshft.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/lbitshft.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/h_abs.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/h_abs.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/h_abs.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/h_abs.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/h_dim.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/h_dim.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/h_dim.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/h_dim.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/h_dnnt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/h_dnnt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/h_dnnt.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/h_dnnt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/h_indx.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/h_indx.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/h_indx.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/h_indx.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/h_len.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/h_len.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/h_len.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/h_len.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/h_mod.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/h_mod.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/h_mod.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/h_mod.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/h_nint.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/h_nint.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/h_nint.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/h_nint.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/h_sign.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/h_sign.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/h_sign.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/h_sign.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/hl_ge.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/hl_ge.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/hl_ge.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/hl_ge.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/hl_gt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/hl_gt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/hl_gt.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/hl_gt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/hl_le.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/hl_le.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/hl_le.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/hl_le.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/hl_lt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/hl_lt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/hl_lt.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/hl_lt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/l_ge.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/l_ge.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/l_ge.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/l_ge.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/l_gt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/l_gt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/l_gt.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/l_gt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/l_le.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/l_le.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/l_le.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/l_le.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/l_lt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/l_lt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/l_lt.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/l_lt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/ef1asc_.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/ef1asc_.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/ef1asc_.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/ef1asc_.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/ef1cmc_.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/ef1cmc_.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/ef1cmc_.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/ef1cmc_.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/f77_aloc.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/f77_aloc.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/f77_aloc.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/f77_aloc.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/s_cat.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/s_cat.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/s_cat.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/s_cat.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/s_cmp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/s_cmp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/s_cmp.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/s_cmp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/s_copy.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/s_copy.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/s_copy.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/s_copy.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/backspac.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/backspac.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/backspac.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/backspac.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/close.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/close.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/close.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/close.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/dfe.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/dfe.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/dfe.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/dfe.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/dolio.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/dolio.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/dolio.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/dolio.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/due.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/due.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/due.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/due.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/endfile.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/endfile.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/endfile.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/endfile.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/err.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/err.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/err.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/err.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/fmt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/fmt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/fmt.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/fmt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/fmtlib.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/fmtlib.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/fmtlib.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/fmtlib.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/ftell_.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/ftell_.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/ftell_.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/ftell_.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/iio.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/iio.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/iio.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/iio.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/ilnw.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/ilnw.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/ilnw.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/ilnw.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/inquire.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/inquire.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/inquire.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/inquire.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/lread.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/lread.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/lread.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/lread.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/lwrite.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/lwrite.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/lwrite.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/lwrite.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/open.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/open.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/open.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/open.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/rdfmt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/rdfmt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/rdfmt.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/rdfmt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/rewind.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/rewind.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/rewind.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/rewind.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/rsfe.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/rsfe.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/rsfe.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/rsfe.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/rsli.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/rsli.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/rsli.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/rsli.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/rsne.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/rsne.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/rsne.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/rsne.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/sfe.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/sfe.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/sfe.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/sfe.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/sue.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/sue.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/sue.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/sue.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/typesize.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/typesize.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/typesize.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/typesize.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/uio.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/uio.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/uio.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/uio.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/util.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/util.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/util.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/util.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/wref.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/wref.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/wref.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/wref.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/wrtfmt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/wrtfmt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/wrtfmt.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/wrtfmt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/wsfe.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/wsfe.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/wsfe.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/wsfe.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/wsle.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/wsle.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/wsle.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/wsle.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/wsne.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/wsne.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/wsne.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/wsne.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/xwsne.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/xwsne.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/xwsne.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/xwsne.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/dtime_.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/dtime_.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/dtime_.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/dtime_.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pmx-src/libf2c/etime_.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"pmx\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 3.0.0\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"pmx--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"3.0.0\" -DSIZEOF_LONG_LONG=8 -I. -I../../../utils/pmx -I../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c -DNON_UNIX_STDIO -std=gnu17 -MT pmx-src/libf2c/etime_.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pmx-src/libf2c/etime_.o ../../../utils/pmx/pmx-src/libf2c/etime_.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
rm -f libf2c.a
ar cr libf2c.a pmx-src/libf2c/abort_.o pmx-src/libf2c/cabs.o pmx-src/libf2c/derf_.o pmx-src/libf2c/derfc_.o pmx-src/libf2c/erf_.o pmx-src/libf2c/erfc_.o pmx-src/libf2c/exit_.o pmx-src/libf2c/f77vers.o pmx-src/libf2c/getarg_.o pmx-src/libf2c/getenv_.o pmx-src/libf2c/i77vers.o pmx-src/libf2c/iargc_.o pmx-src/libf2c/main.o pmx-src/libf2c/s_paus.o pmx-src/libf2c/s_rnge.o pmx-src/libf2c/s_stop.o pmx-src/libf2c/sig_die.o pmx-src/libf2c/signal_.o pmx-src/libf2c/system_.o pmx-src/libf2c/pow_ci.o pmx-src/libf2c/pow_dd.o pmx-src/libf2c/pow_di.o pmx-src/libf2c/pow_hh.o pmx-src/libf2c/pow_ii.o pmx-src/libf2c/pow_ri.o pmx-src/libf2c/pow_zi.o pmx-src/libf2c/pow_zz.o pmx-src/libf2c/c_abs.o pmx-src/libf2c/c_cos.o pmx-src/libf2c/c_div.o pmx-src/libf2c/c_exp.o pmx-src/libf2c/c_log.o pmx-src/libf2c/c_sin.o pmx-src/libf2c/c_sqrt.o pmx-src/libf2c/z_abs.o pmx-src/libf2c/z_cos.o pmx-src/libf2c/z_div.o pmx-src/libf2c/z_exp.o pmx-src/libf2c/z_log.o pmx-src/libf2c/z_sin.o pmx-src/libf2c/z_sqrt.o pmx-src/libf2c/r_abs.o pmx-src/libf2c/r_acos.o pmx-src/libf2c/r_asin.o pmx-src/libf2c/r_atan.o pmx-src/libf2c/r_atn2.o pmx-src/libf2c/r_cnjg.o pmx-src/libf2c/r_cos.o pmx-src/libf2c/r_cosh.o pmx-src/libf2c/r_dim.o pmx-src/libf2c/r_exp.o pmx-src/libf2c/r_imag.o pmx-src/libf2c/r_int.o pmx-src/libf2c/r_lg10.o pmx-src/libf2c/r_log.o pmx-src/libf2c/r_mod.o pmx-src/libf2c/r_nint.o pmx-src/libf2c/r_sign.o pmx-src/libf2c/r_sin.o pmx-src/libf2c/r_sinh.o pmx-src/libf2c/r_sqrt.o pmx-src/libf2c/r_tan.o pmx-src/libf2c/r_tanh.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_abs.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_acos.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_asin.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_atan.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_atn2.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_cnjg.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_cos.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_cosh.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_dim.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_exp.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_imag.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_int.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_lg10.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_log.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_mod.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_nint.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_prod.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_sign.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_sin.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_sinh.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_sqrt.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_tan.o pmx-src/libf2c/d_tanh.o pmx-src/libf2c/i_abs.o pmx-src/libf2c/i_dim.o pmx-src/libf2c/i_dnnt.o pmx-src/libf2c/i_indx.o pmx-src/libf2c/i_len.o pmx-src/libf2c/i_mod.o pmx-src/libf2c/i_nint.o pmx-src/libf2c/i_sign.o pmx-src/libf2c/lbitbits.o pmx-src/libf2c/lbitshft.o pmx-src/libf2c/h_abs.o pmx-src/libf2c/h_dim.o pmx-src/libf2c/h_dnnt.o pmx-src/libf2c/h_indx.o pmx-src/libf2c/h_len.o pmx-src/libf2c/h_mod.o pmx-src/libf2c/h_nint.o pmx-src/libf2c/h_sign.o pmx-src/libf2c/hl_ge.o pmx-src/libf2c/hl_gt.o pmx-src/libf2c/hl_le.o pmx-src/libf2c/hl_lt.o pmx-src/libf2c/l_ge.o pmx-src/libf2c/l_gt.o pmx-src/libf2c/l_le.o pmx-src/libf2c/l_lt.o pmx-src/libf2c/ef1asc_.o pmx-src/libf2c/ef1cmc_.o pmx-src/libf2c/f77_aloc.o pmx-src/libf2c/s_cat.o pmx-src/libf2c/s_cmp.o pmx-src/libf2c/s_copy.o pmx-src/libf2c/backspac.o pmx-src/libf2c/close.o pmx-src/libf2c/dfe.o pmx-src/libf2c/dolio.o pmx-src/libf2c/due.o pmx-src/libf2c/endfile.o pmx-src/libf2c/err.o pmx-src/libf2c/fmt.o pmx-src/libf2c/fmtlib.o pmx-src/libf2c/ftell_.o pmx-src/libf2c/iio.o pmx-src/libf2c/ilnw.o pmx-src/libf2c/inquire.o pmx-src/libf2c/lread.o pmx-src/libf2c/lwrite.o pmx-src/libf2c/open.o pmx-src/libf2c/rdfmt.o pmx-src/libf2c/rewind.o pmx-src/libf2c/rsfe.o pmx-src/libf2c/rsli.o pmx-src/libf2c/rsne.o pmx-src/libf2c/sfe.o pmx-src/libf2c/sue.o pmx-src/libf2c/typesize.o pmx-src/libf2c/uio.o pmx-src/libf2c/util.o pmx-src/libf2c/wref.o pmx-src/libf2c/wrtfmt.o pmx-src/libf2c/wsfe.o pmx-src/libf2c/wsle.o pmx-src/libf2c/wsne.o pmx-src/libf2c/xwsne.o pmx-src/libf2c/dtime_.o pmx-src/libf2c/etime_.o
ranlib libf2c.a
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o pmxab pmx-src/pmxab.o libf2c.a -lm
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o scor2prt pmx-src/scor2prt.o libf2c.a -lm
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/pmx'
=== configuring in ps2eps (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/ps2eps)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../utils/ps2eps/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../utils/ps2eps'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking for native WIN32 or MINGW32... no
checking for WIN64... no
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: executing depfiles commands
Making all in ps2eps
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/ps2eps'
depbase=`echo ps2eps-src/src/C/bbox.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"ps2eps\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"ps2eps--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.70\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"ps2eps\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 1.70\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"ps2eps--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"1.70\" -I. -I../../../utils/ps2eps -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT ps2eps-src/src/C/bbox.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o ps2eps-src/src/C/bbox.o ../../../utils/ps2eps/ps2eps-src/src/C/bbox.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o bbox ps2eps-src/src/C/bbox.o
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/ps2eps'
=== configuring in t1utils (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/t1utils)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../utils/t1utils/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../utils/t1utils' --disable-build
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for strerror... yes
checking for strtoul... yes
checking for inttypes.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking for uintptr_t... yes
checking size of void *... 8
checking size of unsigned long... 8
checking size of unsigned int... 4
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
=== configuring in texdoctk (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/texdoctk)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../utils/texdoctk/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../utils/texdoctk'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for native WIN32 or MINGW32... no
checking for WIN64... no
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: executing depfiles commands
Making all in texdoctk
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/texdoctk'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/texdoctk'
=== configuring in tpic2pdftex (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/tpic2pdftex)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../utils/tpic2pdftex/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../utils/tpic2pdftex'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for native WIN32 or MINGW32... no
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: executing depfiles commands
Making all in tpic2pdftex
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/tpic2pdftex'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/tpic2pdftex'
=== configuring in vlna (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/vlna)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../utils/vlna/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../utils/vlna'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for ctangle... no
checking for cweave... no
checking for csplain... no
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: executing depfiles commands
Making all in vlna
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/vlna'
depbase=`echo vlna.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"vlna\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"vlna--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"1.5\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"vlna\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 1.5\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -I. -I../../../utils/vlna -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT vlna.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o vlna.o ../../../utils/vlna/vlna.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o vlna vlna.o
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/vlna'
=== configuring in xindy (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/xindy)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../utils/xindy/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../utils/xindy' --disable-build
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for flex... flex
checking for lex output file root... lex.yy
checking for lex library... none needed
checking for library containing yywrap... no
checking whether yytext is a pointer... yes
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking for clisp... clisp
checking for perl... perl
checking for latex... no
checking for elatex... no
checking for lambda... no
checking for pdflatex... no
checking for native WIN32 or MINGW32... no
checking for WIN64... no
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating xindy-src/Makefile
config.status: creating xindy-src/src/Makefile
config.status: creating xindy-src/tex2xindy/Makefile
config.status: creating xindy-src/modules/Makefile
config.status: creating xindy-src/user-commands/Makefile
config.status: creating xindy-src/make-rules/Makefile
config.status: creating xindy-src/make-rules/alphabets/Makefile
config.status: creating xindy-src/make-rules/inputenc/Makefile
config.status: creating xindy-src/doc/Makefile
config.status: executing depfiles commands
=== configuring in xml2pmx (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/xml2pmx)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../utils/xml2pmx/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../utils/xml2pmx'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking for inline... inline
checking for 'unused' attribute... yes
checking for 'used' attribute... yes
checking for 'noreturn' attribute... yes
checking size of int *... 8
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking for native WIN32 or MINGW32... no
checking for WIN64... no
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
Making all in xml2pmx
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/xml2pmx'
make all-am
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/xml2pmx'
depbase=`echo xml2pmx-src/Args.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../utils/xml2pmx -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xml2pmx-src/Args.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xml2pmx-src/Args.o ../../../utils/xml2pmx/xml2pmx-src/Args.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xml2pmx-src/Builtin.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../utils/xml2pmx -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xml2pmx-src/Builtin.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xml2pmx-src/Builtin.o ../../../utils/xml2pmx/xml2pmx-src/Builtin.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xml2pmx-src/Files.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../utils/xml2pmx -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xml2pmx-src/Files.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xml2pmx-src/Files.o ../../../utils/xml2pmx/xml2pmx-src/Files.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xml2pmx-src/dynlink.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../utils/xml2pmx -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xml2pmx-src/dynlink.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xml2pmx-src/dynlink.o ../../../utils/xml2pmx/xml2pmx-src/dynlink.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xml2pmx-src/gc.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../utils/xml2pmx -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xml2pmx-src/gc.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xml2pmx-src/gc.o ../../../utils/xml2pmx/xml2pmx-src/gc.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xml2pmx-src/image.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../utils/xml2pmx -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xml2pmx-src/image.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xml2pmx-src/image.o ../../../utils/xml2pmx/xml2pmx-src/image.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xml2pmx-src/interp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../utils/xml2pmx -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xml2pmx-src/interp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xml2pmx-src/interp.o ../../../utils/xml2pmx/xml2pmx-src/interp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xml2pmx-src/loader.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../utils/xml2pmx -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xml2pmx-src/loader.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xml2pmx-src/loader.o ../../../utils/xml2pmx/xml2pmx-src/loader.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xml2pmx-src/primtab0.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../utils/xml2pmx -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xml2pmx-src/primtab0.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xml2pmx-src/primtab0.o ../../../utils/xml2pmx/xml2pmx-src/primtab0.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xml2pmx-src/support.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../utils/xml2pmx -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xml2pmx-src/support.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xml2pmx-src/support.o ../../../utils/xml2pmx/xml2pmx-src/support.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xml2pmx-src/wrapper.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../utils/xml2pmx -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xml2pmx-src/wrapper.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xml2pmx-src/wrapper.o ../../../utils/xml2pmx/xml2pmx-src/wrapper.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xml2pmx-src/xmain.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../utils/xml2pmx -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xml2pmx-src/xmain.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xml2pmx-src/xmain.o ../../../utils/xml2pmx/xml2pmx-src/xmain.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o xml2pmx xml2pmx-src/Args.o xml2pmx-src/Builtin.o xml2pmx-src/Files.o xml2pmx-src/dynlink.o xml2pmx-src/gc.o xml2pmx-src/image.o xml2pmx-src/interp.o xml2pmx-src/loader.o xml2pmx-src/primtab0.o xml2pmx-src/support.o xml2pmx-src/wrapper.o xml2pmx-src/xmain.o
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/xml2pmx'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/xml2pmx'
=== configuring in xpdfopen (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/xpdfopen)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../utils/xpdfopen/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../utils/xpdfopen'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking for gcc... (cached) x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... (cached) none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... (cached) gcc3
checking how to run the C preprocessor... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -E
checking for X... libraries , headers
checking for gethostbyname... yes
checking for connect... yes
checking for remove... yes
checking for shmat... yes
checking for IceConnectionNumber in -lICE... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: executing depfiles commands
Making all in xpdfopen
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/xpdfopen'
depbase=`echo xpdfopen-src/pdfopen.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"xpdfopen\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"xpdfopen--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.86\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"xpdfopen\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 0.86\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"xpdfopen--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"0.86\" -I. -I../../../utils/xpdfopen -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xpdfopen-src/pdfopen.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdfopen-src/pdfopen.o ../../../utils/xpdfopen/xpdfopen-src/pdfopen.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdfopen-src/sendx.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"xpdfopen\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"xpdfopen--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.86\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"xpdfopen\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 0.86\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"xpdfopen--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"0.86\" -I. -I../../../utils/xpdfopen -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xpdfopen-src/sendx.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdfopen-src/sendx.o ../../../utils/xpdfopen/xpdfopen-src/sendx.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdfopen-src/utils.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"xpdfopen\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"xpdfopen--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.86\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"xpdfopen\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 0.86\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"xpdfopen--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"0.86\" -I. -I../../../utils/xpdfopen -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xpdfopen-src/utils.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdfopen-src/utils.o ../../../utils/xpdfopen/xpdfopen-src/utils.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xpdfopen-src/pdfclose.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"xpdfopen\ \(TeX\ Live\)\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"xpdfopen--tex-live-\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"0.86\" -DPACKAGE_STRING=\"xpdfopen\ \(TeX\ Live\)\ 0.86\" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"[email protected]\" -DPACKAGE_URL=\"\" -DHAVE_STDIO_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_WCHAR_H=1 -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -D_ALL_SOURCE=1 -D_DARWIN_C_SOURCE=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_HPUX_ALT_XOPEN_SOCKET_API=1 -D_NETBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_OPENBSD_SOURCE=1 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_ATTRIBS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_BFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_DFP_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_FUNCS_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_IEC_60559_TYPES_EXT__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_LIB_EXT2__=1 -D__STDC_WANT_MATH_SPEC_FUNCS__=1 -D_TANDEM_SOURCE=1 -D__EXTENSIONS__=1 -DPACKAGE=\"xpdfopen--tex-live-\" -DVERSION=\"0.86\" -I. -I../../../utils/xpdfopen -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xpdfopen-src/pdfclose.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xpdfopen-src/pdfclose.o ../../../utils/xpdfopen/xpdfopen-src/pdfclose.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o pdfclose xpdfopen-src/pdfclose.o xpdfopen-src/sendx.o xpdfopen-src/utils.o -lX11
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o pdfopen xpdfopen-src/pdfopen.o xpdfopen-src/sendx.o xpdfopen-src/utils.o -lX11
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/xpdfopen'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils'
Making all in autosp
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/autosp'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/autosp'
Making all in axodraw2
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/axodraw2'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/axodraw2'
Making all in devnag
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/devnag'
make all-am
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/devnag'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/devnag'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/devnag'
Making all in lacheck
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/lacheck'
make all-am
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/lacheck'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/lacheck'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/lacheck'
Making all in m-tx
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/m-tx'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/m-tx'
Making all in pmx
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/pmx'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/pmx'
Making all in ps2eps
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/ps2eps'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/ps2eps'
Making all in texdoctk
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/texdoctk'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/texdoctk'
Making all in tpic2pdftex
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/tpic2pdftex'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/tpic2pdftex'
Making all in vlna
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/vlna'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/vlna'
Making all in xml2pmx
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/xml2pmx'
make all-am
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/xml2pmx'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/xml2pmx'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/xml2pmx'
Making all in xpdfopen
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/xpdfopen'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils/xpdfopen'
make[1]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/utils'
Making all in texk
make[1]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk'
Making all in .
make[2]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk'
=== configuring in web2c (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../texk/web2c/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../texk/web2c'
configure: using system extensions
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-pc-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for file... file
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for ar... ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for a working dd... /bin/dd
checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1
checking for mt... no
checking if : is a manifest tool... no
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc options needed to detect all undeclared functions... none needed
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking the archiver (ar) interface... ar
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable large file support... none needed
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking whether closedir returns void... no
checking for assert.h... yes
checking for float.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for pwd.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getwd... yes
checking for memcmp... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for mkstemp... yes
checking for mktemp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for size_t... yes
checking for int64_t... yes
checking for uint64_t... yes
checking whether isascii is declared... yes
checking for struct stat.st_mtim... yes
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C++... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ option to enable C++11 features... none needed
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++... gcc3
checking what warning flags to pass to the C++ compiler... -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -E
checking for ld used by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++... /usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) is GNU ld... yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ static flag -static works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... (cached) GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking for g++... g++
checking whether the compiler supports GNU Objective C++... yes
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of g++... gcc3
checking what warning flags to pass to the Objective C++ compiler... -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings
configure: checking for C++11, since XeTeX is enabled
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ supports C++11 features by default... yes
checking for kpsewhich... no
checking whether gcc asm needs underscore... no
checking for native WIN32 or MINGW32... no
checking for library containing connect... none required
checking for library containing dlopen... none required
checking for dlfcn.h... (cached) yes
checking for library containing dlopen... (cached) none required
checking for dlfcn.h... (cached) yes
checking for library containing gethostbyname... none required
checking for library containing hstrerror... none required
checking for library containing inet_aton... none required
checking for library containing nanosleep... none required
configure: Assuming `--enable-tex-synctex=no'
configure: Assuming `--enable-etex-synctex=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-ptex-synctex=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-uptex-synctex=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-euptex-synctex=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-pdftex-synctex=yes'
configure: Assuming `--enable-xetex-synctex=yes'
checking how to run the C preprocessor... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -E
checking for X... libraries , headers
checking for gethostbyname... yes
checking for connect... yes
checking for remove... yes
checking for shmat... yes
checking for IceConnectionNumber in -lICE... yes
checking for XextCreateExtension in -lXext... yes
checking for bison... bison -y
checking for flex... flex
checking for lex output file root... lex.yy
checking for lex library... none needed
checking for library containing yywrap... no
checking whether yytext is a pointer... yes
checking whether char is unsigned... no
checking size of int... 4
checking size of long... 8
checking for library containing pow... -lm
checking for access... yes
checking for atoi... yes
checking for fmax... yes
checking for ftime... yes
checking for gettimeofday... yes
checking for fabs... yes
checking for labs... yes
checking for mkdtemp... yes
checking for setlocale... yes
checking for strerror... yes
checking for strlcat... yes
checking for strlcpy... yes
checking for strndup... yes
checking whether strndup is declared... yes
checking for errno.h... yes
checking for langinfo.h... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking for sys/time.h... yes
checking for sys/timeb.h... yes
checking for sys/wait.h... yes
checking for time.h... yes
checking size of void *... 8
checking for uintptr_t... yes
checking for long double... yes
checking for _Bool... yes
checking for stdbool.h that conforms to C99 or later... yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking return type of signal handlers... void
configure: creating ./config.lt
config.lt: creating libtool
checking for pkg-config... pkg-config
checking if libkpathsea supports debugging... yes
checking if defines 'z_const'... yes
checking for freetype-config... freetype-config
checking for pkg-config... (cached) pkg-config
checking for icu-config... icu-config
checking for pkg-config... (cached) pkg-config
checking for Mac OS X ApplicationServices framework... no
checking for installed fontconfig headers and library... yes
checking size of off_t... 8
checking for Object::initCmd(const char*) etc... no
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: creating lib/Makefile
config.status: creating man/Makefile
config.status: creating omegafonts/Makefile
config.status: creating otps/Makefile
config.status: creating otps/win32/Makefile
config.status: creating window/Makefile
config.status: creating web2c-sh
config.status: creating tangle-sh
config.status: creating ctangleboot-sh
config.status: creating silent-sh
config.status: creating synctexdir/synctex.pc
config.status: creating w2c/c-auto.h
config.status: creating ff-config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
=== configuring in web2c (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/web2c)
configure: running /bin/sh ../../../../texk/web2c/web2c/configure --disable-option-checking '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' --cache-file=/dev/null --srcdir=../../../../texk/web2c/web2c
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-pc-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for file... file
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for ar... ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for a working dd... /bin/dd
checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1
checking for mt... no
checking if : is a manifest tool... no
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc options needed to detect all undeclared functions... none needed
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking the archiver (ar) interface... ar
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable large file support... none needed
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking whether closedir returns void... no
checking for assert.h... yes
checking for float.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for pwd.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getwd... yes
checking for memcmp... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for mkstemp... yes
checking for mktemp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for size_t... yes
checking for int64_t... yes
checking for uint64_t... yes
checking whether isascii is declared... yes
checking for struct stat.st_mtim... yes
checking for bison... bison -y
checking for flex... flex
checking for lex output file root... lex.yy
checking for lex library... none needed
checking for library containing yywrap... no
checking whether yytext is a pointer... yes
checking for strerror... yes
checking for errno.h... yes
checking size of int... 4
checking size of long... 8
checking size of void *... 8
checking for uintptr_t... yes
checking whether isascii is declared... (cached) yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating kpathsea/c-auto.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
Making all in web2c
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c'
make all-recursive
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c'
Making all in doc
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/doc'
make[5]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/doc'
Making all in lib
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/lib'
depbase=`echo basechsuffix.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/lib -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT basechsuffix.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o basechsuffix.o ../../../../texk/web2c/lib/basechsuffix.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo chartostring.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/lib -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT chartostring.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o chartostring.o ../../../../texk/web2c/lib/chartostring.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo coredump.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/lib -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT coredump.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o coredump.o ../../../../texk/web2c/lib/coredump.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo eofeoln.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/lib -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT eofeoln.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o eofeoln.o ../../../../texk/web2c/lib/eofeoln.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo fprintreal.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/lib -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT fprintreal.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o fprintreal.o ../../../../texk/web2c/lib/fprintreal.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo inputint.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/lib -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT inputint.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o inputint.o ../../../../texk/web2c/lib/inputint.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo input2int.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/lib -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT input2int.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o input2int.o ../../../../texk/web2c/lib/input2int.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo main.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/lib -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o main.o ../../../../texk/web2c/lib/main.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo openclose.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/lib -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT openclose.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o openclose.o ../../../../texk/web2c/lib/openclose.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo printversion.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/lib -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT printversion.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o printversion.o ../../../../texk/web2c/lib/printversion.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo setupvar.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/lib -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT setupvar.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o setupvar.o ../../../../texk/web2c/lib/setupvar.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo uexit.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/lib -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT uexit.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o uexit.o ../../../../texk/web2c/lib/uexit.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo usage.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/lib -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT usage.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o usage.o ../../../../texk/web2c/lib/usage.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo version.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/lib -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT version.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o version.o ../../../../texk/web2c/lib/version.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo zround.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/lib -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT zround.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o zround.o ../../../../texk/web2c/lib/zround.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/lib -I../w2c -I.. -DPTEX -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libp_a-openclose.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libp_a-openclose.Tpo -c -o libp_a-openclose.o `test -f 'openclose.c' || echo '../../../../texk/web2c/lib/'`openclose.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/lib -I../w2c -I.. -DPTEX -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libp_a-printversion.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libp_a-printversion.Tpo -c -o libp_a-printversion.o `test -f 'printversion.c' || echo '../../../../texk/web2c/lib/'`printversion.c
rm -f lib.a
ar cr lib.a basechsuffix.o chartostring.o coredump.o eofeoln.o fprintreal.o inputint.o input2int.o main.o openclose.o printversion.o setupvar.o uexit.o usage.o version.o zround.o
ranlib lib.a
mv -f .deps/libp_a-openclose.Tpo .deps/libp_a-openclose.Po
mv -f .deps/libp_a-printversion.Tpo .deps/libp_a-printversion.Po
rm -f libp.a
ar cr libp.a libp_a-openclose.o libp_a-printversion.o
ranlib libp.a
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/lib'
Making all in man
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/man'
( \
sed -n -e '/^#define/s/#define[ ][ ]*\([A-Z_a-z][A-Z_a-z]*\)[ ][ ]*\(.*\)/s%@\1@%\2%/p' \
../../kpathsea/paths.h \
| sed -e 's/"//g' -e 's/[ ]*\/\*[^*]*\*\///g'; \
echo 's%@VER''SION@%2025%'; \
echo 's%@BINDIR@%/usr/bin%'; \
echo 's%@INFODIR@%/usr/share/info%'; \
echo 's%@TEXINPUTDIR@%%'; \
echo 's%@MFINPUTDIR@%%'; \
echo 's%@MPINPUTDIR@%%'; \
echo 's%@FONTDIR@%%'; \
echo 's%@FMTDIR@%%'; \
echo 's%@BASEDIR@%%'; \
echo 's%@MEMDIR@%%'; \
echo 's%@TEXPOOLDIR@%%'; \
echo 's%@MFPOOLDIR@%%'; \
echo 's%@MPPOOLDIR@%%'; \
echo 's%@FONTMAPDIR@%%'; \
echo 's%@LOCALMODES@%%') >sedscript
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/ctie.man >ctie.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/cweb.man >cweb.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/ctwill.man >ctwill.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/tangle.man >tangle.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/tie.man >tie.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/bibtex.man >bibtex.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/dvicopy.man >dvicopy.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/dvitomp.man >dvitomp.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/dvitype.man >dvitype.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/gftodvi.man >gftodvi.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/gftopk.man >gftopk.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/gftype.man >gftype.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/mft.man >mft.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/patgen.man >patgen.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/pktogf.man >pktogf.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/pktype.man >pktype.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/pltotf.man >pltotf.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/pooltype.man >pooltype.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/tftopl.man >tftopl.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/twill.man >twill.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/vftovp.man >vftovp.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/vptovf.man >vptovf.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/weave.man >weave.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/tex.man >tex.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/mf.man >mf.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/mpost.man >mpost.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/pdftex.man >pdftex.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/pdftosrc.man >pdftosrc.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/ttf2afm.man >ttf2afm.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/ptex.man >ptex.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/ppltotf.man >ppltotf.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/ptftopl.man >ptftopl.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/pbibtex.man >pbibtex.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/xetex.man >xetex.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/ofm2opl.man >ofm2opl.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/opl2ofm.man >opl2ofm.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/ovf2ovp.man >ovf2ovp.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/ovp2ovf.man >ovp2ovf.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/aleph.man >aleph.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/amstex.man >amstex.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/latex.man >latex.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/latex-dev.man >latex-dev.1
sed -f sedscript ../../../../texk/web2c/man/pdfetex.man >pdfetex.1
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/man'
Making all in web2c
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/web2c'
make all-am
make[6]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/web2c'
depbase=`echo makecpool.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/web2c -I./kpathsea -I../../../../texk/web2c/web2c/../.. -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT makecpool.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o makecpool.o ../../../../texk/web2c/web2c/makecpool.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
make[7]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/web2c'
depbase=`echo kps.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/web2c -I./kpathsea -I../../../../texk/web2c/web2c/../.. -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT kps.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o kps.o ../../../../texk/web2c/web2c/kps.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o makecpool makecpool.o
rm -f libweb2c.a
ar cr libweb2c.a kps.o
ranlib libweb2c.a
make[7]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/web2c'
depbase=`echo web2c-parser.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/web2c -I./kpathsea -I../../../../texk/web2c/web2c/../.. -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT web2c-parser.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o web2c-parser.o ../../../../texk/web2c/web2c/web2c-parser.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo web2c-lexer.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/web2c -I./kpathsea -I../../../../texk/web2c/web2c/../.. -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT web2c-lexer.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o web2c-lexer.o ../../../../texk/web2c/web2c/web2c-lexer.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo main.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/web2c -I./kpathsea -I../../../../texk/web2c/web2c/../.. -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o main.o ../../../../texk/web2c/web2c/main.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo fixwrites.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/web2c -I./kpathsea -I../../../../texk/web2c/web2c/../.. -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT fixwrites.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o fixwrites.o ../../../../texk/web2c/web2c/fixwrites.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o makecpool makecpool.o
depbase=`echo splitup.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/web2c -I./kpathsea -I../../../../texk/web2c/web2c/../.. -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT splitup.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o splitup.o ../../../../texk/web2c/web2c/splitup.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
echo timestamp >stamp-makecpool
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o fixwrites fixwrites.o libweb2c.a
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o splitup splitup.o libweb2c.a
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o fixwrites fixwrites.o libweb2c.a
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o web2c web2c-parser.o web2c-lexer.o main.o libweb2c.a
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o splitup splitup.o libweb2c.a
echo timestamp >stamp-fixwrites
echo timestamp >stamp-splitup
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o web2c web2c-parser.o web2c-lexer.o main.o libweb2c.a
echo timestamp >stamp-web2c
make[6]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/web2c'
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/web2c'
Making all in .
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c'
cp -f ../../../texk/web2c/tangleboot.pin tangleboot.p
cp -f ../../../texk/web2c/ctangleboot.cin ctangleboot.c
cp -f ../../../texk/web2c/cwebboot.cin cwebboot.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/libmfluaotfcc_a-primitives.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-primitives.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/libmfluaotfcc_a-primitives.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/primitives.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/primitives.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/libmfluaotfcc_a-glyph-order.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-glyph-order.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/libmfluaotfcc_a-glyph-order.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/glyph-order.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/glyph-order.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-primitives.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-primitives.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-hhea.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-hhea.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-hhea.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/hhea.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/hhea.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-post.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-post.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-post.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/post.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/post.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-cvt.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cvt.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-cvt.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/cvt.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/cvt.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-CFF.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-CFF.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-CFF.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/CFF.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/CFF.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-glyph-order.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-glyph-order.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-gasp.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gasp.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-gasp.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/gasp.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/gasp.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cvt.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cvt.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-LTSH.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-LTSH.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-LTSH.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/LTSH.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/LTSH.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-post.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-post.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-maxp.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-maxp.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-maxp.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/maxp.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/maxp.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-hhea.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-hhea.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-COLR.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-COLR.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-COLR.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/COLR.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/COLR.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-LTSH.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-LTSH.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-vmtx.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-vmtx.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-vmtx.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/vmtx.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/vmtx.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gasp.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gasp.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-fpgm-prep.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-fpgm-prep.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-fpgm-prep.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/fpgm-prep.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/fpgm-prep.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-CFF.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-CFF.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-head.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-head.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-head.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/head.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/head.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-maxp.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-maxp.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-CPAL.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-CPAL.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-CPAL.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/CPAL.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/CPAL.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-fpgm-prep.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-fpgm-prep.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-_TSI.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-_TSI.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-_TSI.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/_TSI.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/_TSI.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-head.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-head.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-name.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-name.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-name.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/name.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/name.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-vmtx.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-vmtx.Po
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-COLR.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-COLR.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-OS_2.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-OS_2.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-OS_2.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/OS_2.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/OS_2.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-hdmx.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-hdmx.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-hdmx.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/hdmx.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/hdmx.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-CPAL.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-CPAL.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-GDEF.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-GDEF.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-GDEF.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/GDEF.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/GDEF.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-hdmx.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-hdmx.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-VORG.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-VORG.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-VORG.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/VORG.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/VORG.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-name.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-name.Po
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-OS_2.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-OS_2.Po
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-_TSI.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-_TSI.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-mark-to-ligature.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-mark-to-ligature.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-mark-to-ligature.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/gpos-mark-to-ligature.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/gpos-mark-to-ligature.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-mark-to-single.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-mark-to-single.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-mark-to-single.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/gpos-mark-to-single.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/gpos-mark-to-single.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-multi.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-multi.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-multi.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/gsub-multi.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/gsub-multi.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-GDEF.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-GDEF.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-reverse.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-reverse.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-reverse.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/gsub-reverse.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/gsub-reverse.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-VORG.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-VORG.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-common.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-common.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-common.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/gpos-common.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/gpos-common.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-multi.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-multi.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-ligature.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-ligature.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-ligature.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/gsub-ligature.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/gsub-ligature.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-mark-to-single.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-mark-to-single.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-extend.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-extend.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-extend.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/extend.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/extend.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-reverse.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-reverse.Po
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-mark-to-ligature.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-mark-to-ligature.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-pair.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-pair.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-pair.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/gpos-pair.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/gpos-pair.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-cursive.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-cursive.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-cursive.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/gpos-cursive.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/gpos-cursive.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-common.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-common.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-otl.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-otl.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-otl.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/otl.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/otl.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-extend.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-extend.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-constants.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-constants.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-constants.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/constants.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/constants.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-ligature.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-ligature.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-hmtx.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-hmtx.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-hmtx.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/hmtx.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/hmtx.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-cursive.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-cursive.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-BASE.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-BASE.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-BASE.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/BASE.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/BASE.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-pair.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-pair.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-SVG.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-SVG.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-SVG.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/SVG.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/SVG.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-hmtx.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-hmtx.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-TSI5.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-TSI5.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-TSI5.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/TSI5.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/TSI5.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-constants.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-constants.Po
cd ./../../libs/potrace && make rebuild
make[6]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace'
make[7]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace'
make all-recursive
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-BASE.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-BASE.Po
make[8]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace'
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-otl.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-otl.Po
Making all in .
make[9]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace'
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/luapeg -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/luapeg/libmfluajitlpeg_a-lpeg.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/luapeg/.deps/libmfluajitlpeg_a-lpeg.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/luapeg/libmfluajitlpeg_a-lpeg.o `test -f 'mfluadir/luapeg/lpeg.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/luapeg/lpeg.c
make[9]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace'
Making all in include
make[9]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/include'
make[9]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/include'
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-TSI5.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-TSI5.Po
make[8]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace'
echo timestamp >rebuild.stamp
sed -e 's/mpxout\.h/pmpxout.h/;s/mpmp\.h/pmpmp.h/;s/mplib\.h/pmplib.h/;s/mpstrings\.h/pmpstrings.h/' -e 's/mpmath\([a-z]*\)\.h/pmpmath\1.h/' -e 's/mplibps\.h/pmplibps.h/;s/mppsout\.h/pmppsout.h/' -e 's/mplibsvg\.h/pmplibsvg.h/;s/mpsvgout\.h/pmpsvgout.h/' -e 's/mplibpng\.h/pmplibpng.h/;s/mppngout\.h/pmppngout.h/' ../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir/mp.w >pmp.w
make[7]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace'
sed -e 's/mpxout\.h/pmpxout.h/;s/mpmp\.h/pmpmp.h/;s/mplib\.h/pmplib.h/;s/mpstrings\.h/pmpstrings.h/' -e 's/mpmath\([a-z]*\)\.h/pmpmath\1.h/' -e 's/mplibps\.h/pmplibps.h/;s/mppsout\.h/pmppsout.h/' -e 's/mplibsvg\.h/pmplibsvg.h/;s/mpsvgout\.h/pmpsvgout.h/' -e 's/mplibpng\.h/pmplibpng.h/;s/mppngout\.h/pmppngout.h/' ../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir/mpost.w >pmpost.w
make[6]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace'
sed -e 's/mpxout\.h/pmpxout.h/;s/mpmp\.h/pmpmp.h/;s/mplib\.h/pmplib.h/;s/mpstrings\.h/pmpstrings.h/' -e 's/mpmath\([a-z]*\)\.h/pmpmath\1.h/' -e 's/mplibps\.h/pmplibps.h/;s/mppsout\.h/pmppsout.h/' -e 's/mplibsvg\.h/pmplibsvg.h/;s/mpsvgout\.h/pmpsvgout.h/' -e 's/mplibpng\.h/pmplibpng.h/;s/mppngout\.h/pmppngout.h/' ../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir/mpxout.w >pmpxout.w
sed -e 's/mpxout\.h/pmpxout.h/;s/mpmp\.h/pmpmp.h/;s/mplib\.h/pmplib.h/;s/mpstrings\.h/pmpstrings.h/' -e 's/mpmath\([a-z]*\)\.h/pmpmath\1.h/' -e 's/mplibps\.h/pmplibps.h/;s/mppsout\.h/pmppsout.h/' -e 's/mplibsvg\.h/pmplibsvg.h/;s/mpsvgout\.h/pmpsvgout.h/' -e 's/mplibpng\.h/pmplibpng.h/;s/mppngout\.h/pmppngout.h/' ../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir/psout.w >ppsout.w
sed -e 's/mpxout\.h/pmpxout.h/;s/mpmp\.h/pmpmp.h/;s/mplib\.h/pmplib.h/;s/mpstrings\.h/pmpstrings.h/' -e 's/mpmath\([a-z]*\)\.h/pmpmath\1.h/' -e 's/mplibps\.h/pmplibps.h/;s/mppsout\.h/pmppsout.h/' -e 's/mplibsvg\.h/pmplibsvg.h/;s/mpsvgout\.h/pmpsvgout.h/' -e 's/mplibpng\.h/pmplibpng.h/;s/mppngout\.h/pmppngout.h/' ../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir/svgout.w >psvgout.w
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-SVG.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-SVG.Po
sed -e 's/mpxout\.h/pmpxout.h/;s/mpmp\.h/pmpmp.h/;s/mplib\.h/pmplib.h/;s/mpstrings\.h/pmpstrings.h/' -e 's/mpmath\([a-z]*\)\.h/pmpmath\1.h/' -e 's/mplibps\.h/pmplibps.h/;s/mppsout\.h/pmppsout.h/' -e 's/mplibsvg\.h/pmplibsvg.h/;s/mpsvgout\.h/pmpsvgout.h/' -e 's/mplibpng\.h/pmplibpng.h/;s/mppngout\.h/pmppngout.h/' ../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir/tfmin.w >ptfmin.w
ln -s ../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/utils/utils.c utils-hb.c
ln -s ../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/lua/luastuff.c luastuff-hb.c
ln -s ../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/lua/luainit.c luainit-hb.c
ln -s ../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/tex/printing.c printing-hb.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-auxiliar.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-auxiliar.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-auxiliar.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/auxiliar.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/auxiliar.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-buffer.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-buffer.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-buffer.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/buffer.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/buffer.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-compat.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-compat.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-compat.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/compat.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/compat.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-except.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-except.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-except.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/except.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/except.c
mv -f mfluadir/luapeg/.deps/libmfluajitlpeg_a-lpeg.Tpo mfluadir/luapeg/.deps/libmfluajitlpeg_a-lpeg.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-inet.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-inet.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-inet.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/inet.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/inet.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-compat.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-compat.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-io.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-io.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-io.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/io.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/io.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-except.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-except.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-lua_preload.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-lua_preload.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-lua_preload.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/lua_preload.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/lua_preload.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-buffer.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-buffer.Po
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-auxiliar.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-auxiliar.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-luasocket.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-luasocket.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-luasocket.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/luasocket.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/luasocket.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-mime.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-mime.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-mime.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/mime.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/mime.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-io.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-io.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-options.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-options.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-options.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/options.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/options.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-lua_preload.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-lua_preload.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-select.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-select.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-select.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/select.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/select.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-mime.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-mime.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-serial.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-serial.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-serial.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/serial.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/serial.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-luasocket.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-luasocket.Po
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-options.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-options.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-socket.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-socket.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-socket.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/socket.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/socket.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-tcp.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-tcp.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-tcp.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/tcp.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/tcp.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-serial.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-serial.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-timeout.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-timeout.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-timeout.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/timeout.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/timeout.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-select.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-select.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-udp.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-udp.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-udp.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/udp.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/udp.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-inet.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-inet.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -DLuajitTeX -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-blob.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-blob.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-blob.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/blob.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/blob.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-timeout.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-timeout.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -DLuajitTeX -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-buffer.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-buffer.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-buffer.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/buffer.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/buffer.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-udp.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-udp.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -DLuajitTeX -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-class_utils.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-class_utils.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-class_utils.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/class_utils.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/class_utils.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-tcp.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-tcp.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -DLuajitTeX -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-direction.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-direction.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-direction.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/direction.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/direction.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-blob.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-blob.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -DLuajitTeX -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-face.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-face.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-face.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/face.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/face.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-buffer.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-buffer.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -DLuajitTeX -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-feature.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-feature.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-feature.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/feature.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/feature.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-socket.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluajitsocket_a-socket.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -DLuajitTeX -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-font.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-font.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-font.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/font.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/font.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-direction.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-direction.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -DLuajitTeX -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-language.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-language.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-language.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/language.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/language.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-class_utils.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-class_utils.Po
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-face.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-face.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -DLuajitTeX -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-luaharfbuzz.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-luaharfbuzz.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-luaharfbuzz.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/luaharfbuzz.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/luaharfbuzz.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -DLuajitTeX -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-ot.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-ot.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-ot.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/ot.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/ot.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-feature.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-feature.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -DLuajitTeX -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-script.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-script.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-script.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/script.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/script.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-ot.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-ot.Po
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-font.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-font.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -DLuajitTeX -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-tag.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-tag.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-tag.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/tag.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/tag.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -DLuajitTeX -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-unicode.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-unicode.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-unicode.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/unicode.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/unicode.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-luaharfbuzz.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-luaharfbuzz.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -DLuajitTeX -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-variation.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-variation.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-variation.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/variation.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/variation.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-script.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-script.Po
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-language.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-language.Po
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-unicode.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-unicode.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -DSYNCTEX_USE_LOCAL_HEADER -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT synctexdir/libsynctex_la-synctex_parser.lo -MD -MP -MF synctexdir/.deps/libsynctex_la-synctex_parser.Tpo -c -o synctexdir/libsynctex_la-synctex_parser.lo `test -f 'synctexdir/synctex_parser.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`synctexdir/synctex_parser.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -DSYNCTEX_USE_LOCAL_HEADER -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT synctexdir/libsynctex_la-synctex_parser_utils.lo -MD -MP -MF synctexdir/.deps/libsynctex_la-synctex_parser_utils.Tpo -c -o synctexdir/libsynctex_la-synctex_parser_utils.lo `test -f 'synctexdir/synctex_parser_utils.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`synctexdir/synctex_parser_utils.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-variation.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-variation.Po
AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./web2c-sh tangleboot-web2c tangleboot
depbase=`echo ctangleboot.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT ctangleboot.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o ctangleboot.o ctangleboot.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-tag.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluajitharfbuzz_a-tag.Po
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert tangleboot
depbase=`echo cwebboot.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT cwebboot.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cwebboot.o cwebboot.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/emyg-dtoa/libmfluaotfcc_a-emyg-dtoa.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/emyg-dtoa/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-emyg-dtoa.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/emyg-dtoa/libmfluaotfcc_a-emyg-dtoa.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/emyg-dtoa/emyg-dtoa.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/emyg-dtoa/emyg-dtoa.c
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -DSYNCTEX_USE_LOCAL_HEADER -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT synctexdir/libsynctex_la-synctex_parser_utils.lo -MD -MP -MF synctexdir/.deps/libsynctex_la-synctex_parser_utils.Tpo -c ../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir/synctex_parser_utils.c -fPIC -DPIC -o synctexdir/.libs/libsynctex_la-synctex_parser_utils.o
libtool: compile: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -DSYNCTEX_USE_LOCAL_HEADER -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT synctexdir/libsynctex_la-synctex_parser.lo -MD -MP -MF synctexdir/.deps/libsynctex_la-synctex_parser.Tpo -c ../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir/synctex_parser.c -fPIC -DPIC -o synctexdir/.libs/libsynctex_la-synctex_parser.o
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/emyg-dtoa/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-emyg-dtoa.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/emyg-dtoa/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-emyg-dtoa.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/libmfluaotfcc_a-json.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-json.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/libmfluaotfcc_a-json.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/json.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/json.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-builder.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-builder.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-builder.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/json-builder.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/json-builder.c
mv -f synctexdir/.deps/libsynctex_la-synctex_parser_utils.Tpo synctexdir/.deps/libsynctex_la-synctex_parser_utils.Plo
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/libmfluaotfcc_a-sds.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-sds.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/libmfluaotfcc_a-sds.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/sds.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/sds.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/src/libmfluaotfcc_a-luafunc.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/src/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-luafunc.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/src/libmfluaotfcc_a-luafunc.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/src/luafunc.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/src/luafunc.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-json.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-json.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/src/libmfluaotfcc_a-otfccdll.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/src/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-otfccdll.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/src/libmfluaotfcc_a-otfccdll.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/src/otfccdll.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/src/otfccdll.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-builder.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-builder.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/libmfluaotfcc_a-consolidate.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-consolidate.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/libmfluaotfcc_a-consolidate.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/consolidate.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/consolidate.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-sds.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-sds.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-single.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-single.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-single.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/gsub-single.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/gsub-single.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/src/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-otfccdll.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/src/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-otfccdll.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-single.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-single.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-single.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/gpos-single.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/gpos-single.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/src/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-luafunc.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/src/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-luafunc.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-chaining.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-chaining.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-chaining.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/chaining.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/chaining.c
mv -f synctexdir/.deps/libsynctex_la-synctex_parser.Tpo synctexdir/.deps/libsynctex_la-synctex_parser.Plo
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-common.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-common.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-common.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/common.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/common.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-single.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-single.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-multi.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-multi.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-multi.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/gsub-multi.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/gsub-multi.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-single.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-single.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-reverse.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-reverse.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-reverse.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/gsub-reverse.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/gsub-reverse.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-consolidate.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-consolidate.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-ligature.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-ligature.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-ligature.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/gsub-ligature.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/gsub-ligature.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-chaining.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-chaining.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-GDEF.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-GDEF.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-GDEF.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/GDEF.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/GDEF.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-ligature.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-ligature.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-pair.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-pair.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-pair.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/gpos-pair.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/gpos-pair.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-reverse.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-reverse.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-cursive.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-cursive.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-cursive.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/gpos-cursive.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/gpos-cursive.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-multi.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-multi.Po
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-GDEF.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-GDEF.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-mark.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-mark.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-mark.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/mark.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/mark.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/libmfluaotfcc_a-options.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-options.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/libmfluaotfcc_a-options.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/options.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/options.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-common.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-common.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/unicodeconv/libmfluaotfcc_a-unicodeconv.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/unicodeconv/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-unicodeconv.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/unicodeconv/libmfluaotfcc_a-unicodeconv.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/unicodeconv/unicodeconv.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/unicodeconv/unicodeconv.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-options.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-options.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/libmfluaotfcc_a-handle.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-handle.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/libmfluaotfcc_a-handle.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/handle.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/handle.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/unicodeconv/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-unicodeconv.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/unicodeconv/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-unicodeconv.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/buffer/libmfluaotfcc_a-buffer.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/buffer/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-buffer.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/buffer/libmfluaotfcc_a-buffer.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/buffer/buffer.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/buffer/buffer.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-cursive.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-cursive.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/sha1/libmfluaotfcc_a-sha1.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/sha1/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-sha1.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/sha1/libmfluaotfcc_a-sha1.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/sha1/sha1.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/sha1/sha1.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-pair.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-pair.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/ttinstr/libmfluaotfcc_a-ttinstr.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/ttinstr/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-ttinstr.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/ttinstr/libmfluaotfcc_a-ttinstr.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/ttinstr/ttinstr.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/ttinstr/ttinstr.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-handle.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-handle.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/base64/libmfluaotfcc_a-base64.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/base64/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-base64.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/base64/libmfluaotfcc_a-base64.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/base64/base64.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/base64/base64.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-mark.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-mark.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/json/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-ident.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/json/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-ident.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/json/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-ident.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/json/json-ident.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/json/json-ident.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/buffer/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-buffer.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/buffer/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-buffer.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/aglfn/libmfluaotfcc_a-aglfn.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/aglfn/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-aglfn.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/aglfn/libmfluaotfcc_a-aglfn.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/aglfn/aglfn.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/aglfn/aglfn.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/sha1/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-sha1.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/sha1/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-sha1.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-writer/libmfluaotfcc_a-stat.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-writer/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-stat.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-writer/libmfluaotfcc_a-stat.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-writer/stat.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-writer/stat.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/base64/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-base64.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/base64/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-base64.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-writer/libmfluaotfcc_a-otf-writer.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-writer/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-otf-writer.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-writer/libmfluaotfcc_a-otf-writer.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-writer/otf-writer.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-writer/otf-writer.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/json/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-ident.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/json/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-ident.Po
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/ttinstr/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-ttinstr.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/ttinstr/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-ttinstr.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-reader/libmfluaotfcc_a-otf-reader.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-reader/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-otf-reader.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-reader/libmfluaotfcc_a-otf-reader.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-reader/otf-reader.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-reader/otf-reader.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-reader/libmfluaotfcc_a-unconsolidate.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-reader/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-unconsolidate.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-reader/libmfluaotfcc_a-unconsolidate.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-reader/unconsolidate.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-reader/unconsolidate.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/aglfn/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-aglfn.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/aglfn/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-aglfn.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/libmfluaotfcc_a-axis.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-axis.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/libmfluaotfcc_a-axis.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/axis.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/axis.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-writer/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-stat.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-writer/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-stat.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/libmfluaotfcc_a-region.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-region.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/libmfluaotfcc_a-region.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/region.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/region.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-writer/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-otf-writer.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-writer/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-otf-writer.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/libmfluaotfcc_a-vq.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-vq.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/libmfluaotfcc_a-vq.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/vq.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/vq.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-axis.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-axis.Po
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-reader/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-otf-reader.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-reader/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-otf-reader.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/logger/libmfluaotfcc_a-logger.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/logger/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-logger.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/logger/libmfluaotfcc_a-logger.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/logger/logger.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/logger/logger.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-reader/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-unconsolidate.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-reader/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-unconsolidate.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/bk/libmfluaotfcc_a-bkgraph.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/bk/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-bkgraph.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/bk/libmfluaotfcc_a-bkgraph.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/bk/bkgraph.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/bk/bkgraph.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/bk/libmfluaotfcc_a-bkblock.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/bk/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-bkblock.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/bk/libmfluaotfcc_a-bkblock.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/bk/bkblock.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/bk/bkblock.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/bk/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-bkblock.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/bk/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-bkblock.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/libmfluaotfcc_a-caryll-font.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-caryll-font.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/libmfluaotfcc_a-caryll-font.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/caryll-font.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/caryll-font.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/bk/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-bkgraph.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/bk/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-bkgraph.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/libmfluaotfcc_a-caryll-sfnt-builder.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-caryll-sfnt-builder.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/libmfluaotfcc_a-caryll-sfnt-builder.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/caryll-sfnt-builder.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/caryll-sfnt-builder.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-region.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-region.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/libmfluaotfcc_a-caryll-sfnt.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-caryll-sfnt.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/libmfluaotfcc_a-caryll-sfnt.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/caryll-sfnt.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/caryll-sfnt.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/logger/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-logger.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/logger/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-logger.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/json-writer/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-writer.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/json-writer/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-writer.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/json-writer/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-writer.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/json-writer/json-writer.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/json-writer/json-writer.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-vq.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-vq.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/json-reader/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-reader.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/json-reader/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-reader.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/json-reader/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-reader.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/json-reader/json-reader.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/json-reader/json-reader.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-caryll-sfnt.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-caryll-sfnt.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-string.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-string.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-string.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/cff-string.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/cff-string.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-caryll-sfnt-builder.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-caryll-sfnt-builder.Po
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/json-writer/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-writer.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/json-writer/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-writer.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-opmean.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-opmean.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-opmean.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/cff-opmean.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/cff-opmean.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-charstring-il.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-charstring-il.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-charstring-il.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/charstring-il.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/charstring-il.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-caryll-font.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-caryll-font.Po
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-string.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-string.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-fdselect.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-fdselect.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-fdselect.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/cff-fdselect.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/cff-fdselect.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-parser.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-parser.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-parser.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/cff-parser.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/cff-parser.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-opmean.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-opmean.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-subr.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-subr.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-subr.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/subr.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/subr.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/json-reader/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-reader.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/json-reader/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-reader.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-charset.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-charset.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-charset.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/cff-charset.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/cff-charset.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-charstring-il.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-charstring-il.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-index.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-index.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-index.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/cff-index.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/cff-index.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-fdselect.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-fdselect.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-codecs.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-codecs.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-codecs.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/cff-codecs.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/cff-codecs.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-charset.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-charset.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-writer.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-writer.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-writer.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/cff-writer.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/cff-writer.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-parser.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-parser.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-dict.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-dict.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-dict.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/cff-dict.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/cff-dict.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-index.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-index.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-value.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-value.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-value.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/cff-value.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/cff-value.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-subr.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-subr.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-vhea.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-vhea.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-vhea.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/vhea.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/vhea.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-writer.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-writer.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-fvar.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-fvar.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-fvar.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/fvar.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/fvar.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-dict.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-dict.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-cmap.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cmap.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-cmap.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/cmap.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/cmap.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-codecs.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-codecs.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/read.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/read.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-value.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-value.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/libmfluaotfcc_a-type.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-type.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/libmfluaotfcc_a-type.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/type.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/type.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-vhea.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-vhea.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/build.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/build.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/libmfluaotfcc_a-parse.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-parse.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/libmfluaotfcc_a-parse.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/parse.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/parse.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-type.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-type.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/libmfluaotfcc_a-dump.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-dump.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/libmfluaotfcc_a-dump.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/dump.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/dump.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-fvar.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-fvar.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/vdmx/libmfluaotfcc_a-type.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/vdmx/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-type.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/vdmx/libmfluaotfcc_a-type.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/vdmx/type.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/vdmx/type.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/vdmx/libmfluaotfcc_a-funcs.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/vdmx/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-funcs.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/vdmx/libmfluaotfcc_a-funcs.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/vdmx/funcs.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/vdmx/funcs.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cmap.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-cmap.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/read.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/read.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-parse.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-parse.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/libmfluaotfcc_a-glyf.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-glyf.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/libmfluaotfcc_a-glyf.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/glyf.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/glyf.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-dump.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-dump.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/build.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/build.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/vdmx/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-type.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/vdmx/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-type.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-coverage.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-coverage.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-coverage.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/coverage.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/coverage.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/vdmx/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-funcs.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/vdmx/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-funcs.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/read.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/read.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-classdef.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-classdef.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-classdef.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/classdef.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/classdef.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/build.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/build.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-glyf.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-glyf.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-parse.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-parse.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-parse.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/parse.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/parse.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-coverage.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-coverage.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-dump.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-dump.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-dump.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/dump.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/dump.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-single.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-single.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-single.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/gsub-single.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/gsub-single.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-classdef.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-classdef.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-single.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-single.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-single.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/gpos-single.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/gpos-single.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/read.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/read.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-dump.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-dump.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/libmfluaotfcc_a-common.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-common.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/libmfluaotfcc_a-common.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/common.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/common.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-single.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-single.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/libmfluaotfcc_a-classifier.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-classifier.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/libmfluaotfcc_a-classifier.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/classifier.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/classifier.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-single.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-single.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/build.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/build.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-parse.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-parse.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/libmfluaotfcc_a-parse.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-parse.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/libmfluaotfcc_a-parse.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/parse.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/parse.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -std=c99 -D_CARYLL_USE_PRE_SERIALIZED -DMAIN_VER=0 -DSECONDARY_VER=10 -DPATCH_VER=4 -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/include/dep -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/otfcc/lib -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/libmfluaotfcc_a-dump.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-dump.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/libmfluaotfcc_a-dump.o `test -f 'mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/dump.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/dump.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-common.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-common.Po
cd ./../../libs/potrace && make rebuild
make[6]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace'
make[6]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace'
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/luapeg -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/luapeg/libmflualpeg_a-lpeg.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/luapeg/.deps/libmflualpeg_a-lpeg.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/luapeg/libmflualpeg_a-lpeg.o `test -f 'mfluadir/luapeg/lpeg.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/luapeg/lpeg.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-classifier.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-classifier.Po
rm -f libmfluajitlpeg.a
ar cr libmfluajitlpeg.a mfluadir/luapeg/libmfluajitlpeg_a-lpeg.o
ranlib libmfluajitlpeg.a
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT mplibdir/libmputil_a-avl.o -MD -MP -MF mplibdir/.deps/libmputil_a-avl.Tpo -c -o mplibdir/libmputil_a-avl.o `test -f 'mplibdir/avl.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mplibdir/avl.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT mplibdir/libmputil_a-decNumber.o -MD -MP -MF mplibdir/.deps/libmputil_a-decNumber.Tpo -c -o mplibdir/libmputil_a-decNumber.o `test -f 'mplibdir/decNumber.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mplibdir/decNumber.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-dump.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-dump.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT mplibdir/libmputil_a-decContext.o -MD -MP -MF mplibdir/.deps/libmputil_a-decContext.Tpo -c -o mplibdir/libmputil_a-decContext.o `test -f 'mplibdir/decContext.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mplibdir/decContext.c
mv -f mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-parse.Tpo mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/.deps/libmfluaotfcc_a-parse.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT uptexdir/libukanji_a-kanji.o -MD -MP -MF uptexdir/.deps/libukanji_a-kanji.Tpo -c -o uptexdir/libukanji_a-kanji.o `test -f 'uptexdir/kanji.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`uptexdir/kanji.c
mv -f mfluadir/luapeg/.deps/libmflualpeg_a-lpeg.Tpo mfluadir/luapeg/.deps/libmflualpeg_a-lpeg.Po
mv -f mplibdir/.deps/libmputil_a-decContext.Tpo mplibdir/.deps/libmputil_a-decContext.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT uptexdir/libukanji_a-kanji_dump.o -MD -MP -MF uptexdir/.deps/libukanji_a-kanji_dump.Tpo -c -o uptexdir/libukanji_a-kanji_dump.o `test -f 'uptexdir/kanji_dump.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`uptexdir/kanji_dump.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libmd5/a-md5.o -MD -MP -MF libmd5/.deps/a-md5.Tpo -c -o libmd5/a-md5.o `test -f 'libmd5/md5.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`libmd5/md5.c
mv -f mplibdir/.deps/libmputil_a-avl.Tpo mplibdir/.deps/libmputil_a-avl.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftexdir/ttf2afm-ttf2afm.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/ttf2afm-ttf2afm.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/ttf2afm-ttf2afm.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/ttf2afm.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/ttf2afm.c
mv -f libmd5/.deps/a-md5.Tpo libmd5/.deps/a-md5.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT pdftexdir/pdftosrc-pdftosrc.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/pdftosrc-pdftosrc.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/pdftosrc-pdftosrc.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/pdftosrc.cc' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/pdftosrc.cc
mv -f uptexdir/.deps/libukanji_a-kanji.Tpo uptexdir/.deps/libukanji_a-kanji.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-ArabicForms.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-ArabicForms.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-ArabicForms.o `test -f 'luatexdir/unilib/ArabicForms.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/unilib/ArabicForms.c
mv -f mplibdir/.deps/libmputil_a-decNumber.Tpo mplibdir/.deps/libmputil_a-decNumber.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-alphabet.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-alphabet.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-alphabet.o `test -f 'luatexdir/unilib/alphabet.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/unilib/alphabet.c
mv -f luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-ArabicForms.Tpo luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-ArabicForms.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-char.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-char.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-char.o `test -f 'luatexdir/unilib/char.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/unilib/char.c
mv -f uptexdir/.deps/libukanji_a-kanji_dump.Tpo uptexdir/.deps/libukanji_a-kanji_dump.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-cjk.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-cjk.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-cjk.o `test -f 'luatexdir/unilib/cjk.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/unilib/cjk.c
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/ttf2afm-ttf2afm.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/ttf2afm-ttf2afm.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-gwwiconv.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-gwwiconv.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-gwwiconv.o `test -f 'luatexdir/unilib/gwwiconv.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/unilib/gwwiconv.c
mv -f luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-alphabet.Tpo luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-alphabet.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-ucharmap.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-ucharmap.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-ucharmap.o `test -f 'luatexdir/unilib/ucharmap.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/unilib/ucharmap.c
mv -f luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-char.Tpo luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-char.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-unialt.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-unialt.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-unialt.o `test -f 'luatexdir/unilib/unialt.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/unilib/unialt.c
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/pdftosrc-pdftosrc.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/pdftosrc-pdftosrc.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-usprintf.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-usprintf.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-usprintf.o `test -f 'luatexdir/unilib/usprintf.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/unilib/usprintf.c
mv -f luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-ucharmap.Tpo luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-ucharmap.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-ustring.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-ustring.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-ustring.o `test -f 'luatexdir/unilib/ustring.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/unilib/ustring.c
mv -f luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-gwwiconv.Tpo luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-gwwiconv.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-utype.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-utype.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-utype.o `test -f 'luatexdir/unilib/utype.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/unilib/utype.c
mv -f luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-cjk.Tpo luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-cjk.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-auxiliar.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-auxiliar.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-auxiliar.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/auxiliar.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/auxiliar.c
mv -f luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-unialt.Tpo luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-unialt.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-buffer.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-buffer.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-buffer.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/buffer.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/buffer.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-auxiliar.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-auxiliar.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-compat.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-compat.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-compat.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/compat.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/compat.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-buffer.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-buffer.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-except.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-except.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-except.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/except.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/except.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-compat.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-compat.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-inet.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-inet.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-inet.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/inet.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/inet.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-except.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-except.Po
mv -f luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-usprintf.Tpo luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-usprintf.Po
mv -f luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-ustring.Tpo luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-ustring.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-io.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-io.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-io.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/io.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/io.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-lua_preload.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-lua_preload.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-lua_preload.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/lua_preload.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/lua_preload.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-luasocket.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-luasocket.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-luasocket.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/luasocket.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/luasocket.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-io.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-io.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-mime.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-mime.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-mime.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/mime.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/mime.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-lua_preload.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-lua_preload.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-options.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-options.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-options.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/options.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/options.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-inet.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-inet.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-select.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-select.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-select.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/select.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/select.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-luasocket.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-luasocket.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-serial.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-serial.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-serial.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/serial.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/serial.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-mime.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-mime.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-socket.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-socket.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-socket.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/socket.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/socket.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-serial.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-serial.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-tcp.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-tcp.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-tcp.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/tcp.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/tcp.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-select.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-select.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-timeout.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-timeout.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-timeout.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/timeout.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/timeout.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-socket.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-socket.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUASOCKET_DEBUG -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luasocket -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-udp.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-udp.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-udp.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luasocket/src/udp.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luasocket/src/udp.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-options.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-options.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luaffi -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luaffi/dynasm -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaffi/libluaffi_a-call.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaffi/.deps/libluaffi_a-call.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaffi/libluaffi_a-call.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaffi/call.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaffi/call.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-timeout.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-timeout.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luaffi -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luaffi/dynasm -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaffi/libluaffi_a-ctype.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaffi/.deps/libluaffi_a-ctype.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaffi/libluaffi_a-ctype.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaffi/ctype.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaffi/ctype.c
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-tcp.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-tcp.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luaffi -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luaffi/dynasm -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaffi/libluaffi_a-ffi.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaffi/.deps/libluaffi_a-ffi.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaffi/libluaffi_a-ffi.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaffi/ffi.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaffi/ffi.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaffi/.deps/libluaffi_a-ctype.Tpo luatexdir/luaffi/.deps/libluaffi_a-ctype.Po
mv -f luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-udp.Tpo luatexdir/luasocket/src/.deps/libluasocket_a-udp.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luaffi -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luaffi/dynasm -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaffi/libluaffi_a-parser.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaffi/.deps/libluaffi_a-parser.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaffi/libluaffi_a-parser.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaffi/parser.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaffi/parser.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-blob.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-blob.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-blob.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/blob.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/blob.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaffi/.deps/libluaffi_a-call.Tpo luatexdir/luaffi/.deps/libluaffi_a-call.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-buffer.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-buffer.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-buffer.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/buffer.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/buffer.c
mv -f luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-utype.Tpo luatexdir/unilib/.deps/libunilib_a-utype.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-class_utils.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-class_utils.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-class_utils.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/class_utils.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/class_utils.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-blob.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-blob.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-direction.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-direction.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-direction.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/direction.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/direction.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-buffer.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-buffer.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-face.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-face.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-face.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/face.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/face.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-class_utils.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-class_utils.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-feature.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-feature.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-feature.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/feature.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/feature.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaffi/.deps/libluaffi_a-parser.Tpo luatexdir/luaffi/.deps/libluaffi_a-parser.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-font.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-font.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-font.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/font.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/font.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-direction.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-direction.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-language.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-language.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-language.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/language.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/language.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaffi/.deps/libluaffi_a-ffi.Tpo luatexdir/luaffi/.deps/libluaffi_a-ffi.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-luaharfbuzz.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-luaharfbuzz.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-luaharfbuzz.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/luaharfbuzz.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/luaharfbuzz.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-face.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-face.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-ot.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-ot.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-ot.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/ot.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/ot.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-language.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-language.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-script.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-script.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-script.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/script.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/script.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-font.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-font.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-tag.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-tag.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-tag.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/tag.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/tag.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-feature.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-feature.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-unicode.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-unicode.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-unicode.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/unicode.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/unicode.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-luaharfbuzz.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-luaharfbuzz.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-variation.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-variation.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-variation.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/variation.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/variation.c
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-unicode.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-unicode.Po
rm -f libluajitsocket.a
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-tag.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-tag.Po
ar cr libluajitsocket.a luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-auxiliar.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-buffer.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-compat.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-except.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-inet.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-io.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-lua_preload.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-luasocket.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-mime.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-options.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-select.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-serial.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-socket.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-tcp.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-timeout.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluajitsocket_a-udp.o
rm -f libluajitharfbuzz.a
ar cr libluajitharfbuzz.a luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-blob.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-buffer.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-class_utils.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-direction.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-face.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-feature.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-font.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-language.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-luaharfbuzz.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-ot.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-script.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-tag.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-unicode.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluajitharfbuzz_a-variation.o
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-script.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-script.Po
ranlib libluajitsocket.a
ranlib libluajitharfbuzz.a
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -rpath /usr/lib -bindir /usr/bin -no-undefined -version-info 2:0:0 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o libsynctex.la synctexdir/libsynctex_la-synctex_parser.lo synctexdir/libsynctex_la-synctex_parser_utils.lo -lz -lm
AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./web2c-sh tangleboot.c tangleboot
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-ot.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-ot.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o ctangleboot ctangleboot.o cwebboot.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
rm -f libmfluaotfcc.a
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/mfluadir/potrace -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/include -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/potrace/libmfluapotrace_a-luafunc.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/potrace/.deps/libmfluapotrace_a-luafunc.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/potrace/libmfluapotrace_a-luafunc.o `test -f 'mfluadir/potrace/luafunc.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/potrace/luafunc.c
ar cr libmfluaotfcc.a mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/emyg-dtoa/libmfluaotfcc_a-emyg-dtoa.o mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/libmfluaotfcc_a-json.o mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-builder.o mfluadir/otfcc/dep/extern/libmfluaotfcc_a-sds.o mfluadir/otfcc/src/libmfluaotfcc_a-luafunc.o mfluadir/otfcc/src/libmfluaotfcc_a-otfccdll.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/libmfluaotfcc_a-consolidate.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-single.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-single.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-chaining.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-common.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-multi.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-reverse.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-ligature.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-GDEF.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-pair.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-cursive.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/consolidate/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-mark.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/libmfluaotfcc_a-options.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/unicodeconv/libmfluaotfcc_a-unicodeconv.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/libmfluaotfcc_a-handle.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/buffer/libmfluaotfcc_a-buffer.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/libmfluaotfcc_a-primitives.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/libmfluaotfcc_a-glyph-order.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/sha1/libmfluaotfcc_a-sha1.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/ttinstr/libmfluaotfcc_a-ttinstr.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/base64/libmfluaotfcc_a-base64.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/json/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-ident.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/support/aglfn/libmfluaotfcc_a-aglfn.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-writer/libmfluaotfcc_a-stat.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-writer/libmfluaotfcc_a-otf-writer.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-reader/libmfluaotfcc_a-otf-reader.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/otf-reader/libmfluaotfcc_a-unconsolidate.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/libmfluaotfcc_a-axis.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/libmfluaotfcc_a-region.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/vf/libmfluaotfcc_a-vq.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/logger/libmfluaotfcc_a-logger.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/bk/libmfluaotfcc_a-bkgraph.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/bk/libmfluaotfcc_a-bkblock.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/libmfluaotfcc_a-caryll-font.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/libmfluaotfcc_a-caryll-sfnt-builder.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/font/libmfluaotfcc_a-caryll-sfnt.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/json-writer/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-writer.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/json-reader/libmfluaotfcc_a-json-reader.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-string.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-opmean.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-charstring-il.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-fdselect.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-parser.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-subr.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-charset.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-index.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-codecs.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-writer.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-dict.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/libcff/libmfluaotfcc_a-cff-value.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-vhea.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-fvar.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-cmap.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/libmfluaotfcc_a-type.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/libmfluaotfcc_a-parse.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/meta/libmfluaotfcc_a-dump.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/vdmx/libmfluaotfcc_a-type.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/vdmx/libmfluaotfcc_a-funcs.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-hhea.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-post.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-cvt.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-CFF.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-gasp.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-LTSH.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-maxp.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-COLR.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-vmtx.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-fpgm-prep.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-head.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-CPAL.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-_TSI.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-name.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-OS_2.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-hdmx.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/libmfluaotfcc_a-glyf.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/glyf/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-GDEF.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-VORG.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-coverage.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-classdef.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-parse.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-dump.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-single.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-single.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/libmfluaotfcc_a-read.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/libmfluaotfcc_a-common.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/libmfluaotfcc_a-classifier.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/libmfluaotfcc_a-build.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/libmfluaotfcc_a-parse.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/chaining/libmfluaotfcc_a-dump.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-mark-to-ligature.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-mark-to-single.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-multi.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-reverse.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-common.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gsub-ligature.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-extend.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-pair.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/subtables/libmfluaotfcc_a-gpos-cursive.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-otl.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/otl/libmfluaotfcc_a-constants.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-hmtx.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-BASE.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-SVG.o mfluadir/otfcc/lib/table/libmfluaotfcc_a-TSI5.o
mv -f mfluadir/potrace/.deps/libmfluapotrace_a-luafunc.Tpo mfluadir/potrace/.deps/libmfluapotrace_a-luafunc.Po
rm -f libmflualpeg.a
ar cr libmflualpeg.a mfluadir/luapeg/libmflualpeg_a-lpeg.o
ranlib libmflualpeg.a
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -shared -fPIC -DPIC synctexdir/.libs/libsynctex_la-synctex_parser.o synctexdir/.libs/libsynctex_la-synctex_parser_utils.o -lz -lm -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -Wl,-soname -Wl,libsynctex.so.2 -o .libs/libsynctex.so.2.0.0
rm -f libmputil.a
ar cr libmputil.a mplibdir/libmputil_a-avl.o mplibdir/libmputil_a-decNumber.o mplibdir/libmputil_a-decContext.o
ranlib libmputil.a
mv -f luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-variation.Tpo luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/.deps/libluaharfbuzz_a-variation.Po
ranlib libmfluaotfcc.a
rm -f libukanji.a
rm -f libmd5.a
ar cr libukanji.a uptexdir/libukanji_a-kanji.o uptexdir/libukanji_a-kanji_dump.o
ar cr libmd5.a libmd5/a-md5.o
ranlib libmd5.a
ranlib libukanji.a
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/ctangleboot ctangleboot.o cwebboot.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o ttf2afm pdftexdir/ttf2afm-ttf2afm.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CXX --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o pdftosrc pdftexdir/pdftosrc-pdftosrc.o -lpng16 -lz /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/libxpdf.a libmd5.a lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libsynctex.so.2" && ln -s "libsynctex.so.2.0.0" "libsynctex.so.2")
libtool: link: (cd ".libs" && rm -f "libsynctex.so" && ln -s "libsynctex.so.2.0.0" "libsynctex.so")
rm -f libunilib.a
ar cr libunilib.a luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-ArabicForms.o luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-alphabet.o luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-char.o luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-cjk.o luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-gwwiconv.o luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-ucharmap.o luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-unialt.o luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-usprintf.o luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-ustring.o luatexdir/unilib/libunilib_a-utype.o
rm -f libluasocket.a
ar cr libluasocket.a luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-auxiliar.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-buffer.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-compat.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-except.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-inet.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-io.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-lua_preload.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-luasocket.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-mime.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-options.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-select.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-serial.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-socket.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-tcp.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-timeout.o luatexdir/luasocket/src/libluasocket_a-udp.o
libtool: link: ( cd ".libs" && rm -f "libsynctex.la" && ln -s "../libsynctex.la" "libsynctex.la" )
ranlib libluasocket.a
rm -f libluaffi.a
ar cr libluaffi.a luatexdir/luaffi/libluaffi_a-call.o luatexdir/luaffi/libluaffi_a-ctype.o luatexdir/luaffi/libluaffi_a-ffi.o luatexdir/luaffi/libluaffi_a-parser.o
ranlib libunilib.a
ranlib libluaffi.a
rm -f libluaharfbuzz.a
ar cr libluaharfbuzz.a luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-blob.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-buffer.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-class_utils.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-direction.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-face.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-feature.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-font.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-language.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-luaharfbuzz.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-ot.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-script.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-tag.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-unicode.o luatexdir/luaharfbuzz/src/luaharfbuzz/libluaharfbuzz_a-variation.o
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafilesystem/src/libluajitmisc_a-lfs.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafilesystem/src/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-lfs.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafilesystem/src/libluajitmisc_a-lfs.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafilesystem/src/lfs.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafilesystem/src/lfs.c
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/ttf2afm pdftexdir/ttf2afm-ttf2afm.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
ranlib libluaharfbuzz.a
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luamd5/libluajitmisc_a-md5.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luamd5/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-md5.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luamd5/libluajitmisc_a-md5.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luamd5/md5.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luamd5/md5.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luamd5/libluajitmisc_a-md5lib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luamd5/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-md5lib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luamd5/libluajitmisc_a-md5lib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luamd5/md5lib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luamd5/md5lib.c
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/pdftosrc pdftexdir/pdftosrc-pdftosrc.o -lpng16 -lz /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/libxpdf.a libmd5.a lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
mv -f luatexdir/luamd5/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-md5.Tpo luatexdir/luamd5/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-md5.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luapeg/libluajitmisc_a-lpeg.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luapeg/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-lpeg.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luapeg/libluajitmisc_a-lpeg.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luapeg/lpeg.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luapeg/lpeg.c
mv -f luatexdir/luamd5/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-md5lib.Tpo luatexdir/luamd5/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-md5lib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luazip/src/libluajitmisc_a-luazip.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luazip/src/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-luazip.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luazip/src/libluajitmisc_a-luazip.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luazip/src/luazip.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luazip/src/luazip.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luazlib/libluajitmisc_a-lgzip.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luazlib/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-lgzip.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luazlib/libluajitmisc_a-lgzip.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luazlib/lgzip.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luazlib/lgzip.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafilesystem/src/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-lfs.Tpo luatexdir/luafilesystem/src/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-lfs.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luazlib/libluajitmisc_a-lzlib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luazlib/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-lzlib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luazlib/libluajitmisc_a-lzlib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luazlib/lzlib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luazlib/lzlib.c
mv -f luatexdir/luazip/src/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-luazip.Tpo luatexdir/luazip/src/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-luazip.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/slnunicode/libluajitmisc_a-slnunico.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/slnunicode/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-slnunico.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/slnunicode/libluajitmisc_a-slnunico.o `test -f 'luatexdir/slnunicode/slnunico.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/slnunicode/slnunico.c
mv -f luatexdir/luazlib/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-lgzip.Tpo luatexdir/luazlib/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-lgzip.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT synctexdir/synctex-synctex_main.o -MD -MP -MF synctexdir/.deps/synctex-synctex_main.Tpo -c -o synctexdir/synctex-synctex_main.o `test -f 'synctexdir/synctex_main.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`synctexdir/synctex_main.c
mv -f luatexdir/luapeg/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-lpeg.Tpo luatexdir/luapeg/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-lpeg.Po
depbase=`echo tangleboot.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT tangleboot.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o tangleboot.o tangleboot.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
mv -f luatexdir/luazlib/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-lzlib.Tpo luatexdir/luazlib/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-lzlib.Po
AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./ctangleboot-sh ctangle.c ctangle ctang-w2c.ch
ctangleboot-sh: recovering ctangle.c
ctangleboot-sh: ./ctangleboot ctangle ctang-w2c.ch
mv -f luatexdir/slnunicode/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-slnunico.Tpo luatexdir/slnunicode/.deps/libluajitmisc_a-slnunico.Po
AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./ctangleboot-sh cweb.c common comm-w2c.ch cweb.c
mv -f synctexdir/.deps/synctex-synctex_main.Tpo synctexdir/.deps/synctex-synctex_main.Po
rm -f libmfluapotrace.a
ctangleboot-sh: recovering cweb.c
ar cr libmfluapotrace.a mfluadir/potrace/libmfluapotrace_a-luafunc.o
ctangleboot-sh: ./ctangleboot common comm-w2c.ch cweb.c
ranlib libmfluapotrace.a
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-autohint.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-autohint.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-autohint.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/autohint.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/autohint.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-clipnoui.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-clipnoui.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-clipnoui.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/clipnoui.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/clipnoui.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-cvundoes.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-cvundoes.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-cvundoes.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/cvundoes.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/cvundoes.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-dumppfa.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-dumppfa.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-dumppfa.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/dumppfa.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/dumppfa.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-clipnoui.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-clipnoui.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-encoding.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-encoding.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-encoding.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/encoding.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/encoding.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-autohint.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-autohint.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-featurefile.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-featurefile.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-featurefile.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/featurefile.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/featurefile.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-dumppfa.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-dumppfa.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-fontviewbase.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-fontviewbase.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-fontviewbase.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/fontviewbase.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/fontviewbase.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-cvundoes.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-cvundoes.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-fvcomposit.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-fvcomposit.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-fvcomposit.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/fvcomposit.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/fvcomposit.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-encoding.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-encoding.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-fvfonts.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-fvfonts.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-fvfonts.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/fvfonts.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/fvfonts.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-fvcomposit.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-fvcomposit.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-lookups.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-lookups.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-lookups.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/lookups.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/lookups.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-fontviewbase.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-fontviewbase.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-macbinary.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-macbinary.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-macbinary.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/macbinary.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/macbinary.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-fvfonts.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-fvfonts.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-macenc.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-macenc.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-macenc.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/macenc.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/macenc.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-featurefile.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-featurefile.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-mathconstants.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-mathconstants.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-mathconstants.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/mathconstants.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/mathconstants.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-macbinary.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-macbinary.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-memory.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-memory.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-memory.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/memory.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/memory.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-mathconstants.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-mathconstants.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-mm.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-mm.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-mm.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/mm.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/mm.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-macenc.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-macenc.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-namelist.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-namelist.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-namelist.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/namelist.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/namelist.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-lookups.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-lookups.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-noprefs.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-noprefs.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-noprefs.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/noprefs.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/noprefs.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-memory.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-memory.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-nouiutil.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-nouiutil.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-nouiutil.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/nouiutil.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/nouiutil.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-parsepfa.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-parsepfa.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-parsepfa.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/parsepfa.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/parsepfa.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-mm.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-mm.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-parsettf.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-parsettf.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-parsettf.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/parsettf.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/parsettf.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-noprefs.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-noprefs.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-parsettfatt.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-parsettfatt.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-parsettfatt.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/parsettfatt.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/parsettfatt.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-namelist.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-namelist.Po
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-nouiutil.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-nouiutil.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-psread.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-psread.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-psread.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/psread.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/psread.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-pua.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-pua.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-pua.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/pua.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/pua.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-pua.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-pua.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-python.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-python.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-python.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/python.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/python.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-parsepfa.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-parsepfa.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-sfd1.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-sfd1.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-sfd1.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/sfd1.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/sfd1.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-python.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-python.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splinechar.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splinechar.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splinechar.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/splinechar.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/splinechar.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-parsettfatt.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-parsettfatt.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splinefill.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splinefill.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splinefill.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/splinefill.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/splinefill.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-sfd1.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-sfd1.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splinefont.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splinefont.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splinefont.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/splinefont.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/splinefont.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-parsettf.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-parsettf.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splineorder2.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splineorder2.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splineorder2.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/splineorder2.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/splineorder2.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splinechar.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splinechar.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splineoverlap.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splineoverlap.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splineoverlap.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/splineoverlap.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/splineoverlap.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-psread.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-psread.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splinerefigure.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splinerefigure.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splinerefigure.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/splinerefigure.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/splinerefigure.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splinefill.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splinefill.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splinesave.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splinesave.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splinesave.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/splinesave.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/splinesave.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splinefont.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splinefont.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splinesaveafm.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splinesaveafm.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splinesaveafm.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/splinesaveafm.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/splinesaveafm.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splineorder2.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splineorder2.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splinestroke.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splinestroke.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splinestroke.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/splinestroke.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/splinestroke.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splinerefigure.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splinerefigure.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splineutil.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splineutil.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splineutil.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/splineutil.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/splineutil.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splinesaveafm.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splinesaveafm.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splineutil2.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splineutil2.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splineutil2.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/splineutil2.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/splineutil2.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splinesave.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splinesave.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-start.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-start.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-start.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/start.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/start.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splineoverlap.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splineoverlap.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-stemdb.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-stemdb.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-stemdb.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/stemdb.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/stemdb.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splinestroke.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splinestroke.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-tottf.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-tottf.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-tottf.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/tottf.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/tottf.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-stemdb.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-stemdb.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-tottfgpos.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-tottfgpos.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-tottfgpos.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/tottfgpos.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/tottfgpos.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-start.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-start.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-ttfspecial.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-ttfspecial.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-ttfspecial.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/ttfspecial.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/ttfspecial.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splineutil.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splineutil.Po
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splineutil2.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-splineutil2.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -D_NO_PYTHON=1 -DX_DISPLAY_MISSING=1 -DUSE_OUR_MEMORY=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/gutils/libff_a-fsys.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/gutils/.deps/libff_a-fsys.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/gutils/libff_a-fsys.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/gutils/fsys.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/gutils/fsys.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafilesystem/src/libluamisc_a-lfs.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafilesystem/src/.deps/libluamisc_a-lfs.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafilesystem/src/libluamisc_a-lfs.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafilesystem/src/lfs.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafilesystem/src/lfs.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-tottfgpos.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-tottfgpos.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luamd5/libluamisc_a-md5.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luamd5/.deps/libluamisc_a-md5.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luamd5/libluamisc_a-md5.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luamd5/md5.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luamd5/md5.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-ttfspecial.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-ttfspecial.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luamd5/libluamisc_a-md5lib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luamd5/.deps/libluamisc_a-md5lib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luamd5/libluamisc_a-md5lib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luamd5/md5lib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luamd5/md5lib.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafilesystem/src/.deps/libluamisc_a-lfs.Tpo luatexdir/luafilesystem/src/.deps/libluamisc_a-lfs.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luapeg/libluamisc_a-lpeg.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luapeg/.deps/libluamisc_a-lpeg.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luapeg/libluamisc_a-lpeg.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luapeg/lpeg.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luapeg/lpeg.c
mv -f luatexdir/luamd5/.deps/libluamisc_a-md5.Tpo luatexdir/luamd5/.deps/libluamisc_a-md5.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luazip/src/libluamisc_a-luazip.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luazip/src/.deps/libluamisc_a-luazip.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luazip/src/libluamisc_a-luazip.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luazip/src/luazip.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luazip/src/luazip.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/gutils/.deps/libff_a-fsys.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/gutils/.deps/libff_a-fsys.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luazlib/libluamisc_a-lgzip.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luazlib/.deps/libluamisc_a-lgzip.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luazlib/libluamisc_a-lgzip.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luazlib/lgzip.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luazlib/lgzip.c
mv -f luatexdir/luamd5/.deps/libluamisc_a-md5lib.Tpo luatexdir/luamd5/.deps/libluamisc_a-md5lib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luazlib/libluamisc_a-lzlib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luazlib/.deps/libluamisc_a-lzlib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luazlib/libluamisc_a-lzlib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luazlib/lzlib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luazlib/lzlib.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-tottf.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/.deps/libff_a-tottf.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/slnunicode/libluamisc_a-slnunico.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/slnunicode/.deps/libluamisc_a-slnunico.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/slnunicode/libluamisc_a-slnunico.o `test -f 'luatexdir/slnunicode/slnunico.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/slnunicode/slnunico.c
mv -f luatexdir/luazip/src/.deps/libluamisc_a-luazip.Tpo luatexdir/luazip/src/.deps/libluamisc_a-luazip.Po
rm -f libluajitmisc.a
ar cr libluajitmisc.a luatexdir/luafilesystem/src/libluajitmisc_a-lfs.o luatexdir/luamd5/libluajitmisc_a-md5.o luatexdir/luamd5/libluajitmisc_a-md5lib.o luatexdir/luapeg/libluajitmisc_a-lpeg.o luatexdir/luazip/src/libluajitmisc_a-luazip.o luatexdir/luazlib/libluajitmisc_a-lgzip.o luatexdir/luazlib/libluajitmisc_a-lzlib.o luatexdir/slnunicode/libluajitmisc_a-slnunico.o
ranlib libluajitmisc.a
mv -f luatexdir/luazlib/.deps/libluamisc_a-lgzip.Tpo luatexdir/luazlib/.deps/libluamisc_a-lgzip.Po
mv -f luatexdir/luazlib/.deps/libluamisc_a-lzlib.Tpo luatexdir/luazlib/.deps/libluamisc_a-lzlib.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o synctex synctexdir/synctex-synctex_main.o libsynctex.la -lz -lm
depbase=`echo ctangle.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT ctangle.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o ctangle.o ctangle.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o tangleboot tangleboot.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
mv -f luatexdir/luapeg/.deps/libluamisc_a-lpeg.Tpo luatexdir/luapeg/.deps/libluamisc_a-lpeg.Po
depbase=`echo cweb.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT cweb.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cweb.o cweb.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
mv -f luatexdir/slnunicode/.deps/libluamisc_a-slnunico.Tpo luatexdir/slnunicode/.deps/libluamisc_a-slnunico.Po
rm -f libff.a
ar cr libff.a luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-autohint.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-clipnoui.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-cvundoes.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-dumppfa.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-encoding.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-featurefile.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-fontviewbase.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-fvcomposit.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-fvfonts.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-lookups.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-macbinary.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-macenc.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-mathconstants.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-memory.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-mm.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-namelist.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-noprefs.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-nouiutil.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-parsepfa.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-parsettf.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-parsettfatt.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-psread.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-pua.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-python.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-sfd1.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splinechar.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splinefill.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splinefont.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splineorder2.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splineoverlap.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splinerefigure.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splinesave.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splinesaveafm.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splinestroke.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splineutil.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-splineutil2.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-start.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-stemdb.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-tottf.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-tottfgpos.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge/libff_a-ttfspecial.o luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/gutils/libff_a-fsys.o
ranlib libff.a
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/tangleboot tangleboot.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
rm -f libluamisc.a
ar cr libluamisc.a luatexdir/luafilesystem/src/libluamisc_a-lfs.o luatexdir/luamd5/libluamisc_a-md5.o luatexdir/luamd5/libluamisc_a-md5lib.o luatexdir/luapeg/libluamisc_a-lpeg.o luatexdir/luazip/src/libluamisc_a-luazip.o luatexdir/luazlib/libluamisc_a-lgzip.o luatexdir/luazlib/libluamisc_a-lzlib.o luatexdir/slnunicode/libluamisc_a-slnunico.o
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/synctex synctexdir/synctex-synctex_main.o ./.libs/libsynctex.so -lz -lm
ranlib libluamisc.a
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangleboot tangle tangle
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o ctangle ctangle.o cweb.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*11*19*29*37*50*65*70*77*94*112*123*143*156*163*171*179*182*188*201
Writing the output file.....500....
Done.
(No errors were found.)
cmp -s tangle.p ../../../texk/web2c/tangleboot.pin || { \
if :; then \
echo "Updating tangle.p => ../../../texk/web2c/tangleboot.pin"; \
else \
echo " UPD " tangleboot.pin; \
fi; cp -f tangle.p ../../../texk/web2c/tangleboot.pin; }
AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./web2c-sh tangle-web2c tangle
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert tangle
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/ctangle ctangle.o cweb.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./web2c-sh tangle.c tangle
depbase=`echo tangle.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT tangle.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o tangle.o tangle.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/tiedir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle tie.w tie-w2c.ch
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/ctiedir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle ctie.w ctie-k.ch
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/cwebdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle cweave cweav-w2c
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/cwebdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle cweave ctwill-w2c ctwill.c
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/cwebdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle refsort refsort ctwill-refsort.c
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/cwebdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle twinx twinx ctwill-twinx.c
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle mpost.w
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpxout-tangle ./ctangle mpxout
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpmathbinary-tangle ./ctangle mpmathbinary
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mp-tangle ./ctangle mp
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpmathinterval-tangle ./ctangle mpmathinterval
tangle-sh: CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle mp
tangle-sh: CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle mpmathbinary
tangle-sh: CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle mpxout
tangle-sh: CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle mpmathinterval
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh svgout-tangle ./ctangle svgout
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh pngout-tangle ./ctangle pngout
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpmath-tangle ./ctangle mpmath
tangle-sh: CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle svgout
tangle-sh: CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle pngout
tangle-sh: CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle mpmath
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpmathdecimal-tangle ./ctangle mpmathdecimal
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpmathdouble-tangle ./ctangle mpmathdouble
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpstrings-tangle ./ctangle mpstrings
tangle-sh: CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle mpmathdouble
tangle-sh: CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle mpmathdecimal
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh psout-tangle ./ctangle psout
CWEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pmpostdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh pmp-tangle ./ctangle pmp pmp
tangle-sh: CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle psout
tangle-sh: CWEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pmpostdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle pmp pmp
tangle-sh: CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle mpstrings
CWEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pmpostdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle pmpost pmpost
CWEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pmpostdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh pmpxout-tangle ./ctangle pmpxout pmpxout
CWEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pmpostdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh ppsout-tangle ./ctangle ppsout ppsout
tangle-sh: CWEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pmpostdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle pmpxout pmpxout
CWEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pmpostdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh psvgout-tangle ./ctangle psvgout psvgout
tangle-sh: CWEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pmpostdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle ppsout ppsout
tangle-sh: CWEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pmpostdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle psvgout psvgout
CWEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pmpostdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle ptfmin ptfmin
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/hitexdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh hiformat-tangle ./ctangle hiformat
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/hitexdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh hitex-tangle ./ctangle hitex
tangle-sh: CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/hitexdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle hiformat
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/texprofdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh texprof-tangle ./ctangle texprof
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/texprofdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh texprofile-tangle ./ctangle texprofile
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o tangle tangle.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
tangle-sh: CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/texprofdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle texprof
tangle-sh: CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/texprofdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle texprofile
tangle-sh: CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/hitexdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle hitex
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DNOT_WEB2C -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT tie-tie.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/tie-tie.Tpo -c -o tie-tie.o `test -f 'tie.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`tie.c
depbase=`echo ctie.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT ctie.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o ctie.o ctie.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cweave.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT cweave.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cweave.o cweave.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo ctwill.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT ctwill.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o ctwill.o ctwill.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/tangle tangle.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
depbase=`echo ctwill-refsort.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT ctwill-refsort.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o ctwill-refsort.o ctwill-refsort.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
mv -f .deps/tie-tie.Tpo .deps/tie-tie.Po
depbase=`echo ctwill-twinx.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT ctwill-twinx.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o ctwill-twinx.o ctwill-twinx.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpxout.c ./ctangle mpxout
tangle-sh: checking for mpxout.c ... ok
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpxout.h ./ctangle mpxout
tangle-sh: checking for mpxout.h ... ok
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpmathbinary.h ./ctangle mpmathbinary
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpmathbinary.c ./ctangle mpmathbinary
tangle-sh: checking for mpmathbinary.h ... ok
tangle-sh: checking for mpmathbinary.c ... ok
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpmathinterval.h ./ctangle mpmathinterval
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpmathinterval.c ./ctangle mpmathinterval
tangle-sh: checking for mpmathinterval.h ... ok
tangle-sh: checking for mpmathinterval.c ... ok
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mplibsvg.h ./ctangle svgout
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpsvgout.h ./ctangle svgout
tangle-sh: checking for mpsvgout.h ... ok
tangle-sh: checking for mplibsvg.h ... ok
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh svgout.c ./ctangle svgout
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mplibpng.h ./ctangle pngout
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mppngout.h ./ctangle pngout
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh pngout.c ./ctangle pngout
tangle-sh: checking for mplibpng.h ... ok
tangle-sh: checking for svgout.c ... ok
CWEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pmpostdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh pmp.c ./ctangle pmp pmp
CWEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pmpostdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh pmplib.h ./ctangle pmp pmp
tangle-sh: checking for mppngout.h ... ok
CWEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pmpostdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh pmpmp.h ./ctangle pmp pmp
tangle-sh: checking for pngout.c ... ok
sed -e 's/mpxout\.h/pmpxout.h/;s/mpmp\.h/pmpmp.h/;s/mplib\.h/pmplib.h/;s/mpstrings\.h/pmpstrings.h/' -e 's/mpmath\([a-z]*\)\.h/pmpmath\1.h/' -e 's/mplibps\.h/pmplibps.h/;s/mppsout\.h/pmppsout.h/' -e 's/mplibsvg\.h/pmplibsvg.h/;s/mpsvgout\.h/pmpsvgout.h/' -e 's/mplibpng\.h/pmplibpng.h/;s/mppngout\.h/pmppngout.h/' mpmathinterval.c >pmpmathinterval.c
tangle-sh: checking for pmplib.h ... ok
sed -e 's/mpxout\.h/pmpxout.h/;s/mpmp\.h/pmpmp.h/;s/mplib\.h/pmplib.h/;s/mpstrings\.h/pmpstrings.h/' -e 's/mpmath\([a-z]*\)\.h/pmpmath\1.h/' -e 's/mplibps\.h/pmplibps.h/;s/mppsout\.h/pmppsout.h/' -e 's/mplibsvg\.h/pmplibsvg.h/;s/mpsvgout\.h/pmpsvgout.h/' -e 's/mplibpng\.h/pmplibpng.h/;s/mppngout\.h/pmppngout.h/' mpmathinterval.h >pmpmathinterval.h
tangle-sh: checking for pmp.c ... ok
sed -e 's/mpxout\.h/pmpxout.h/;s/mpmp\.h/pmpmp.h/;s/mplib\.h/pmplib.h/;s/mpstrings\.h/pmpstrings.h/' -e 's/mpmath\([a-z]*\)\.h/pmpmath\1.h/' -e 's/mplibps\.h/pmplibps.h/;s/mppsout\.h/pmppsout.h/' -e 's/mplibsvg\.h/pmplibsvg.h/;s/mpsvgout\.h/pmpsvgout.h/' -e 's/mplibpng\.h/pmplibpng.h/;s/mppngout\.h/pmppngout.h/' mpmathbinary.c >pmpmathbinary.c
tangle-sh: checking for pmpmp.h ... ok
sed -e 's/mpxout\.h/pmpxout.h/;s/mpmp\.h/pmpmp.h/;s/mplib\.h/pmplib.h/;s/mpstrings\.h/pmpstrings.h/' -e 's/mpmath\([a-z]*\)\.h/pmpmath\1.h/' -e 's/mplibps\.h/pmplibps.h/;s/mppsout\.h/pmppsout.h/' -e 's/mplibsvg\.h/pmplibsvg.h/;s/mpsvgout\.h/pmpsvgout.h/' -e 's/mplibpng\.h/pmplibpng.h/;s/mppngout\.h/pmppngout.h/' mpmathbinary.h >pmpmathbinary.h
CWEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pmpostdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh pmpxout.c ./ctangle pmpxout pmpxout
CWEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pmpostdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh pmpxout.h ./ctangle pmpxout pmpxout
sed -e 's/mpxout\.h/pmpxout.h/;s/mpmp\.h/pmpmp.h/;s/mplib\.h/pmplib.h/;s/mpstrings\.h/pmpstrings.h/' -e 's/mpmath\([a-z]*\)\.h/pmpmath\1.h/' -e 's/mplibps\.h/pmplibps.h/;s/mppsout\.h/pmppsout.h/' -e 's/mplibsvg\.h/pmplibsvg.h/;s/mpsvgout\.h/pmpsvgout.h/' -e 's/mplibpng\.h/pmplibpng.h/;s/mppngout\.h/pmppngout.h/' mplibpng.h >pmplibpng.h
sed -e 's/mpxout\.h/pmpxout.h/;s/mpmp\.h/pmpmp.h/;s/mplib\.h/pmplib.h/;s/mpstrings\.h/pmpstrings.h/' -e 's/mpmath\([a-z]*\)\.h/pmpmath\1.h/' -e 's/mplibps\.h/pmplibps.h/;s/mppsout\.h/pmppsout.h/' -e 's/mplibsvg\.h/pmplibsvg.h/;s/mpsvgout\.h/pmpsvgout.h/' -e 's/mplibpng\.h/pmplibpng.h/;s/mppngout\.h/pmppngout.h/' mppngout.h >pmppngout.h
tangle-sh: checking for pmpxout.c ... ok
sed -e 's/mpxout\.h/pmpxout.h/;s/mpmp\.h/pmpmp.h/;s/mplib\.h/pmplib.h/;s/mpstrings\.h/pmpstrings.h/' -e 's/mpmath\([a-z]*\)\.h/pmpmath\1.h/' -e 's/mplibps\.h/pmplibps.h/;s/mppsout\.h/pmppsout.h/' -e 's/mplibsvg\.h/pmplibsvg.h/;s/mpsvgout\.h/pmpsvgout.h/' -e 's/mplibpng\.h/pmplibpng.h/;s/mppngout\.h/pmppngout.h/' pngout.c >ppngout.c
CWEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pmpostdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh pmppsout.h ./ctangle ppsout ppsout
tangle-sh: checking for pmpxout.h ... ok
CWEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pmpostdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh ppsout.c ./ctangle ppsout ppsout
CWEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pmpostdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh pmplibps.h ./ctangle ppsout ppsout
CWEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pmpostdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh pmplibsvg.h ./ctangle psvgout psvgout
CWEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pmpostdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh pmpsvgout.h ./ctangle psvgout psvgout
tangle-sh: checking for pmppsout.h ... ok
CWEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pmpostdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh psvgout.c ./ctangle psvgout psvgout
tangle-sh: checking for pmplibsvg.h ... ok
tangle-sh: checking for pmplibps.h ... ok
tangle-sh: checking for ppsout.c ... ok
depbase=`echo himktables.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT himktables.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o himktables.o himktables.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DINIT -DSTAT -DWEB2CVERSION="\"2025\"" -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT hitex-hiput.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/hitex-hiput.Tpo -c -o hitex-hiput.o `test -f 'hiput.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`hiput.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DINIT -DSTAT -DWEB2CVERSION="\"2025\"" -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT hitex-hitex.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/hitex-hitex.Tpo -c -o hitex-hitex.o `test -f 'hitex.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`hitex.c
tangle-sh: checking for pmpsvgout.h ... ok
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/hitexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT hitexdir/hishrink-hilexer.o -MD -MP -MF hitexdir/.deps/hishrink-hilexer.Tpo -c -o hitexdir/hishrink-hilexer.o `test -f 'hitexdir/hilexer.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`hitexdir/hilexer.c
tangle-sh: checking for psvgout.c ... ok
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/hitexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT hitexdir/hishrink-hiparser.o -MD -MP -MF hitexdir/.deps/hishrink-hiparser.Tpo -c -o hitexdir/hishrink-hiparser.o `test -f 'hitexdir/hiparser.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`hitexdir/hiparser.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/hitexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT hishrink-hishrink.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/hishrink-hishrink.Tpo -c -o hishrink-hishrink.o `test -f 'hishrink.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`hishrink.c
mv -f hitexdir/.deps/hishrink-hilexer.Tpo hitexdir/.deps/hishrink-hilexer.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/hitexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT histretch-histretch.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/histretch-histretch.Tpo -c -o histretch-histretch.o `test -f 'histretch.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`histretch.c
mv -f hitexdir/.deps/hishrink-hiparser.Tpo hitexdir/.deps/hishrink-hiparser.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DINIT -DSTAT -DWEB2CVERSION="\"2025\"" -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT texprof-texprof.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/texprof-texprof.Tpo -c -o texprof-texprof.o `test -f 'texprof.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`texprof.c
mv -f .deps/hitex-hiput.Tpo .deps/hitex-hiput.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT texprofile-texprofile.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/texprofile-texprofile.Tpo -c -o texprofile-texprofile.o `test -f 'texprofile.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`texprofile.c
mv -f .deps/hishrink-hishrink.Tpo .deps/hishrink-hishrink.Po
WEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/omegaware TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle otangle otangle
This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*11*19*29*37*50*65*70*77*94*112*123*143mv -f .deps/texprofile-texprofile.Tpo .deps/texprofile-texprofile.Po
*156*163*171*179*182*188*193
Writing the output file.....500...
Done.
(No errors were found.)
WEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/omegaware TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle odvicopy odvicopy
WEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/omegaware TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle odvitype odvitype
This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*8*13This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*21*7*29*14*20*26*41*57*61*67*71*68*95*90*100*103*107*112*108*125
Writing the output file....*133.500.*151
Done.
(No errors were found.)
*175WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle bibtex bibtex
*182*218*229*239*244*259*293*302
Writing the output file.....500.....1000...
Done.
(No errors were found.)
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle dvicopy dvicopy
This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*10*21*36*48*64This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*7*80*14*20*97*26*109*61*68*146*90*163*108*133*151*218*175*182*218*229*239*244*259*290*293*302
Writing the output file....*331.500.....1000..
Done.
(No errors were found.)
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle dvitype dvitype
*455*467*479
Writing the output file.....500.....1000.....1500.....2000.....2500.....3000
Done.
(No errors were found.)
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle gftodvi gftodvi
This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*8*13This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*10*19*21*29*27*41*34*57*36*67*45*71*52*95*70*100*103*107*86*112*125
Writing the output file*102.*116.*124.*134*139.*153.500.
Done.
(No errors were found.)
*204WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle gftopk gftopk
*219*222*232
Writing the output file.....500...
Done.
(No errors were found.)
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle gftype gftype
This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*9*14*21*37*48*51*62*88*96
Writing the output file...
Done.
(No errors were found.)
This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle mft mft
*8*13*20*25*35*44*61*66*73*79
Writing the output file...
Done.
(No errors were found.)
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle patgen patgen
This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*12This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*26*11*33*19*43*29*51*34*64*50*74*63*90*94*98*102
Writing the output file...*75..500
Done.
(No errors were found.)
*86WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle pktogf pktogf
*97*112*114*126
Writing the output file.....500.....1000.
Done.
(No errors were found.)
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle pktype pktype
This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*9*14*21*38*47This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*71*73*9*74*81*14
Writing the output file*30.*40.*53*55*56
Done.
(No errors were found.)
*60
Writing the output fileWEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle pltotf pltotf
.
Done.
(No errors were found.)
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle pooltype pooltype
This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*4*12This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*5*21*25
Writing the output file*17
Done.
(No errors were found.)
*30WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle tftopl tftopl
*36*50*67*81*109*127*146*148*156
Writing the output file.....500...
Done.
(No errors were found.)
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle vftovp vftovp
This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*6*18*26*44*88*96*100*113
Writing the output file.....500
Done.
(No errors were found.)
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle vptovf vptovf
This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*6*10*22*30*48*66*110*118*131*135*148
Writing the output file.....500...
Done.
(No errors were found.)
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle weave weave
This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*5*23*36*44*59*77*91*122*138*156*175*180*182*190
Writing the output file.....500.....1000.
Done.
(No errors were found.)
This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*11*19*29*36*55*63*65*70/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o tie tie-tie.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
*93*108*121*132*139*144*183*200*218*239*258*261*264*272
Writing the output file.....500.....1000.....1500.
Done.
(No errors were found.)
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o ctie ctie.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
mv -f .deps/histretch-histretch.Tpo .deps/histretch-histretch.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o cweave cweave.o cweb.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/tie tie-tie.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/ctie ctie.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/cweave cweave.o cweb.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o ctwill ctwill.o cweb.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o ctwill-refsort ctwill-refsort.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o ctwill-twinx ctwill-twinx.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/ctwill-refsort ctwill-refsort.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/ctwill ctwill.o cweb.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/ctwill-twinx ctwill-twinx.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tie -c tex-final.ch tex.web tex.ch enctexdir/enctex1.ch enctexdir/enctex-tex.ch enctexdir/enctex2.ch tex-binpool.ch || { rm -f tex-final.ch; exit 1; }
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tie -c mf-final.ch mf.web mf.ch mf-binpool.ch || { rm -f mf-final.ch; exit 1; }
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tie -m mflua.web mf.web mfluadir/mf-lua.ch
This is TIE, CWEB Version 2.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
Copyright (c) 1989,1992 by THD/ITI. All rights reserved.
(mf.web)
(mfluadir/mf-lua.ch)
....500...This is TIE, CWEB Version 2.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
Copyright (c) 1989,1992 by THD/ITI. All rights reserved.
(mf.web)
(mf.ch)
(mf-binpool.ch)
...1000.....500.1500.......2000.....2500.1000....3000......3500..1500.....4000....2000......2500.4500....3000.......3500.5000...4000........4500.5500......5000..6000...5500......6000.....6500.6500......7000...7000......7500...7500....8000.This is TIE, CWEB Version 2.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
Copyright (c) 1989,1992 by THD/ITI. All rights reserved.
(tex.web)
(tex.ch)
(enctexdir/enctex1.ch)
(enctexdir/enctex-tex.ch)
(enctexdir/enctex2.ch)
(tex-binpool.ch)
.......80008500..........85009000........95009000500.........10000.9500....10000....10500........1050011000........11000.....100011500.11500......1500........2000...12000....2500....12500...3000.......1300012000....3500.......13500.12500........13000.4000..14000.....13500.......4500..1450014000............1500014500.5000........15000.....15500.5500...15500.........160006000....16000.......6500...16500..16500......7000.17000........17000..17500..7500........18000...17500.8000.....18500.........850018000.19000........9000....19500....185009500.........20000.10000.....19000..20500..........210001050019500.........21500...20000...11000.....22000....20500...22500.........2100023000...11500....
(No errors were found.)
12000.....21500....22000....22500..12500......WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tie -m mfluajit.web mf.web mfluadir/mf-lua.ch mfluajitdir/mf-luajit.ch
.2300013000....
(No errors were found.)
.13500....14000....CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./ctangle tfmin.w
14500....15000....15500....16000....16500....17000....17500....18000....18500....19000....19500....20000....20500....21000....21500....22000....22500....23000....23500....24000....24500....25000
(No errors were found.)
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mp.c ./ctangle mp
tangle-sh: checking for mp.c ... ok
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mplib.h ./ctangle mp
This is TIE, CWEB Version 2.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
Copyright (c) 1989,1992 by THD/ITI. All rights reserved.
(mf.web)
(mfluadir/mf-lua.ch)
(mfluajitdir/mf-luajit.ch)
.CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpmp.h ./ctangle mp
...500....1000....1500....2000....2500....3000....3500...tangle-sh: checking for mplib.h ... ok
.4000CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpmath.h ./ctangle mpmath
....4500....5000....5500....6000....6500....7000....7500....8000....8500....9000...tangle-sh: checking for mpmp.h ... ok
.9500..CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpmath.c ./ctangle mpmath
..10000....10500....11000....11500....12000....12500.tangle-sh: checking for mpmath.h ... ok
...13000.CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpmathdecimal.h ./ctangle mpmathdecimal
...13500....14000....14500....15000....15500....16000....16500....17000....17500....18000....18500....19000tangle-sh: checking for mpmath.c ... ok
....19500.CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpmathdecimal.c ./ctangle mpmathdecimal
...20000....20500....21000....21500....22000....22500....23000.
(No errors were found.)
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpmathdouble.h ./ctangle mpmathdouble
tangle-sh: checking for mpmathdecimal.h ... ok
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpmathdouble.c ./ctangle mpmathdouble
tangle-sh: checking for mpmathdecimal.c ... ok
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpstrings.h ./ctangle mpstrings
tangle-sh: checking for mpmathdouble.c ... ok
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mpstrings.c ./ctangle mpstrings
tangle-sh: checking for mpmathdouble.h ... ok
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mplibps.h ./ctangle psout
tangle-sh: checking for mpstrings.c ... ok
tangle-sh: checking for mpstrings.h ... ok
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mppsout.h ./ctangle psout
CWEBINPUTS=../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh psout.c ./ctangle psout
tangle-sh: checking for mplibps.h ... ok
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I./../../libs -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libmplibextramath_a-mpmathbinary.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libmplibextramath_a-mpmathbinary.Tpo -c -o libmplibextramath_a-mpmathbinary.o `test -f 'mpmathbinary.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mpmathbinary.c
tangle-sh: checking for psout.c ... ok
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I./../../libs -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libmplibextramath_a-mpmathinterval.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libmplibextramath_a-mpmathinterval.Tpo -c -o libmplibextramath_a-mpmathinterval.o `test -f 'mpmathinterval.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mpmathinterval.c
tangle-sh: checking for mppsout.h ... ok
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libmplibbackends_a-pngout.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libmplibbackends_a-pngout.Tpo -c -o libmplibbackends_a-pngout.o `test -f 'pngout.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pngout.c
mv -f .deps/hitex-hitex.Tpo .deps/hitex-hitex.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libmplibbackends_a-svgout.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libmplibbackends_a-svgout.Tpo -c -o libmplibbackends_a-svgout.o `test -f 'svgout.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`svgout.c
mv -f .deps/texprof-texprof.Tpo .deps/texprof-texprof.Po
sed -e 's/mpxout\.h/pmpxout.h/;s/mpmp\.h/pmpmp.h/;s/mplib\.h/pmplib.h/;s/mpstrings\.h/pmpstrings.h/' -e 's/mpmath\([a-z]*\)\.h/pmpmath\1.h/' -e 's/mplibps\.h/pmplibps.h/;s/mppsout\.h/pmppsout.h/' -e 's/mplibsvg\.h/pmplibsvg.h/;s/mpsvgout\.h/pmpsvgout.h/' -e 's/mplibpng\.h/pmplibpng.h/;s/mppngout\.h/pmppngout.h/' mpmath.c >pmpmath.c
sed -e 's/mpxout\.h/pmpxout.h/;s/mpmp\.h/pmpmp.h/;s/mplib\.h/pmplib.h/;s/mpstrings\.h/pmpstrings.h/' -e 's/mpmath\([a-z]*\)\.h/pmpmath\1.h/' -e 's/mplibps\.h/pmplibps.h/;s/mppsout\.h/pmppsout.h/' -e 's/mplibsvg\.h/pmplibsvg.h/;s/mpsvgout\.h/pmpsvgout.h/' -e 's/mplibpng\.h/pmplibpng.h/;s/mppngout\.h/pmppngout.h/' mpmath.h >pmpmath.h
sed -e 's/mpxout\.h/pmpxout.h/;s/mpmp\.h/pmpmp.h/;s/mplib\.h/pmplib.h/;s/mpstrings\.h/pmpstrings.h/' -e 's/mpmath\([a-z]*\)\.h/pmpmath\1.h/' -e 's/mplibps\.h/pmplibps.h/;s/mppsout\.h/pmppsout.h/' -e 's/mplibsvg\.h/pmplibsvg.h/;s/mpsvgout\.h/pmpsvgout.h/' -e 's/mplibpng\.h/pmplibpng.h/;s/mppngout\.h/pmppngout.h/' mpmathdecimal.c >pmpmathdecimal.c
sed -e 's/mpxout\.h/pmpxout.h/;s/mpmp\.h/pmpmp.h/;s/mplib\.h/pmplib.h/;s/mpstrings\.h/pmpstrings.h/' -e 's/mpmath\([a-z]*\)\.h/pmpmath\1.h/' -e 's/mplibps\.h/pmplibps.h/;s/mppsout\.h/pmppsout.h/' -e 's/mplibsvg\.h/pmplibsvg.h/;s/mpsvgout\.h/pmpsvgout.h/' -e 's/mplibpng\.h/pmplibpng.h/;s/mppngout\.h/pmppngout.h/' mpmathdecimal.h >pmpmathdecimal.h
sed -e 's/mpxout\.h/pmpxout.h/;s/mpmp\.h/pmpmp.h/;s/mplib\.h/pmplib.h/;s/mpstrings\.h/pmpstrings.h/' -e 's/mpmath\([a-z]*\)\.h/pmpmath\1.h/' -e 's/mplibps\.h/pmplibps.h/;s/mppsout\.h/pmppsout.h/' -e 's/mplibsvg\.h/pmplibsvg.h/;s/mpsvgout\.h/pmpsvgout.h/' -e 's/mplibpng\.h/pmplibpng.h/;s/mppngout\.h/pmppngout.h/' mpmathdouble.c >pmpmathdouble.c
sed -e 's/mpxout\.h/pmpxout.h/;s/mpmp\.h/pmpmp.h/;s/mplib\.h/pmplib.h/;s/mpstrings\.h/pmpstrings.h/' -e 's/mpmath\([a-z]*\)\.h/pmpmath\1.h/' -e 's/mplibps\.h/pmplibps.h/;s/mppsout\.h/pmppsout.h/' -e 's/mplibsvg\.h/pmplibsvg.h/;s/mpsvgout\.h/pmpsvgout.h/' -e 's/mplibpng\.h/pmplibpng.h/;s/mppngout\.h/pmppngout.h/' mpmathdouble.h >pmpmathdouble.h
sed -e 's/mpxout\.h/pmpxout.h/;s/mpmp\.h/pmpmp.h/;s/mplib\.h/pmplib.h/;s/mpstrings\.h/pmpstrings.h/' -e 's/mpmath\([a-z]*\)\.h/pmpmath\1.h/' -e 's/mplibps\.h/pmplibps.h/;s/mppsout\.h/pmppsout.h/' -e 's/mplibsvg\.h/pmplibsvg.h/;s/mpsvgout\.h/pmpsvgout.h/' -e 's/mplibpng\.h/pmplibpng.h/;s/mppngout\.h/pmppngout.h/' mpstrings.h >pmpstrings.h
mv -f .deps/libmplibbackends_a-pngout.Tpo .deps/libmplibbackends_a-pngout.Po
sed -e 's/mpxout\.h/pmpxout.h/;s/mpmp\.h/pmpmp.h/;s/mplib\.h/pmplib.h/;s/mpstrings\.h/pmpstrings.h/' -e 's/mpmath\([a-z]*\)\.h/pmpmath\1.h/' -e 's/mplibps\.h/pmplibps.h/;s/mppsout\.h/pmppsout.h/' -e 's/mplibsvg\.h/pmplibsvg.h/;s/mpsvgout\.h/pmpsvgout.h/' -e 's/mplibpng\.h/pmplibpng.h/;s/mppngout\.h/pmppngout.h/' mpstrings.c >pmpstrings.c
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tie -m upbibtex.web bibtex.web bibtex.ch
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tie -m updvitype.web dvitype.web dvitype.ch
This is TIE, CWEB Version 2.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
Copyright (c) 1989,1992 by THD/ITI. All rights reserved.
(bibtex.web)
(bibtex.ch)
....500....1000....1500....2000....2500....3000....3500..This is TIE, CWEB Version 2.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
Copyright (c) 1989,1992 by THD/ITI. All rights reserved.
(dvitype.web)
(dvitype.ch)
.....4000...500...4500......1000.5000........15005500........2000.6000.......25006500.
(No errors were found.)
...WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tie -m uppltotf.web pltotf.web pltotf.ch
7000....7500....8000....8500....9000....9500....10000....10500....11000....11500.
(No errors were found.)
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tie -m uptftopl.web tftopl.web tftopl.ch
mv -f .deps/libmplibextramath_a-mpmathinterval.Tpo .deps/libmplibextramath_a-mpmathinterval.Po
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tie -m euptex.web tex.web etexdir/etex.ch etexdir/tex.ch0 tex.ch tracingstacklevels.ch partoken.ch locnull-optimize.ch showstream.ch zlib-fmt.ch etexdir/tex.ech
This is TIE, CWEB Version 2.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
Copyright (c) 1989,1992 by THD/ITI. All rights reserved.
(pltotf.web)
(pltotf.ch)
....500....1000....1500....2000....2500
(No errors were found.)
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o himktables himktables.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
mv -f .deps/libmplibextramath_a-mpmathbinary.Tpo .deps/libmplibextramath_a-mpmathbinary.Po
This is TIE, CWEB Version 2.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
Copyright (c) 1989,1992 by THD/ITI. All rights reserved.
(tftopl.web)
(tftopl.ch)
....500....1000..WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tie -c pdftex-final.ch pdftexdir/pdftex.web pdftexdir/tex.ch0 tex.ch tracingstacklevels.ch partoken-102.ch partoken.ch locnull-optimize.ch showstream.ch zlib-fmt.ch enctexdir/enctex1.ch enctexdir/enctex-pdftex.ch enctexdir/enctex2.ch unbalanced-braces.ch synctexdir/synctex-def.ch0 synctexdir/synctex-mem.ch0 synctexdir/synctex-e-mem.ch0 synctexdir/synctex-e-mem.ch1 synctexdir/synctex-rec.ch0 synctexdir/synctex-rec.ch1 synctexdir/synctex-e-rec.ch0 synctexdir/synctex-pdf-rec.ch2 pdftexdir/pdftex.ch pdftexdir/char-warning-pdftex.ch tex-binpool.ch || { rm -f pdftex-final.ch; exit 1; }
..1500
(No errors were found.)
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o texprof texprof-texprof.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la libmd5.a -lm
This is TIE, CWEB Version 2.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
Copyright (c) 1989,1992 by THD/ITI. All rights reserved.
(tex.web)
(etexdir/etex.ch)
(etexdir/tex.ch0)
(tex.ch)
(tracingstacklevels.ch)
(partoken.ch)
(locnull-optimize.ch)
(showstream.ch)
(zlib-fmt.ch)
(etexdir/tex.ech)
....500....1000....1500....2000....2500...This is TIE, CWEB Version 2.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
Copyright (c) 1989,1992 by THD/ITI. All rights reserved.
(pdftexdir/pdftex.web)
(pdftexdir/tex.ch0)
(tex.ch)
(tracingstacklevels.ch)
(partoken-102.ch)
(partoken.ch)
(locnull-optimize.ch)
(showstream.ch)
(zlib-fmt.ch)
(enctexdir/enctex1.ch)
(enctexdir/enctex-pdftex.ch)
(enctexdir/enctex2.ch)
(unbalanced-braces.ch)
(synctexdir/synctex-def.ch0)
(synctexdir/synctex-mem.ch0)
(synctexdir/synctex-e-mem.ch0)
(synctexdir/synctex-e-mem.ch1)
(synctexdir/synctex-rec.ch0)
(synctexdir/synctex-rec.ch1)
(synctexdir/synctex-e-rec.ch0)
(synctexdir/synctex-pdf-rec.ch2)
(pdftexdir/pdftex.ch)
(pdftexdir/char-warning-pdftex.ch)
(tex-binpool.ch)
....3000.500........35001000........40001500.......2000....4500.2500......3000......35005000......4000......55004500.......5000....6000.5500........60006500......6500...7000....7000.......75007500........8000..8000...8500.......85009000......9500.....9000..10000......10500.....950011000.....11500......12000...10000....12500......13000.10500....13500.....14000......11000.14500.......1500011500.....15500......16000....12000.16500.......17000.....1250017500......18000......1850013000....19000.....19500.......2000013500......20500......2100014000......21500.....14500..22000.......22500.15000....23000.......2350015500......24000....16000...24500.....25000.....25500...16500...26000.......26500.17000.....27000.....17500.27500.......28000..18000....28500.......2900018500......29500......1900030000......30500....19500...31000......31500...20000......20500.32000......32500...21000....33000...21500.......22000.33500.......2250034000.......34500...23000...35000.......3550023500.....36000.......3650024000.....37000.....37500......38000..24500...38500.......39000....39500....40000...
(No errors were found.)
25000
(No errors were found.)
AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./web2c-sh otangle-web2c otangle
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o texprofile texprofile-texprofile.o -lm
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert otangle
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tie -c xetex-final.ch xetexdir/xetex.web xetexdir/tex.ch0 tex.ch tracingstacklevels.ch partoken-102.ch partoken.ch locnull-optimize.ch unbalanced-braces.ch showstream.ch synctexdir/synctex-xe-def.ch0 synctexdir/synctex-mem.ch0 synctexdir/synctex-e-mem.ch0 synctexdir/synctex-e-mem.ch1 synctexdir/synctex-rec.ch0 synctexdir/synctex-e-rec.ch0 xetexdir/xetex.ch synctexdir/synctex-xe-rec.ch3 xetexdir/char-warning-xetex.ch tex-binpool.ch || { rm -f xetex-final.ch; exit 1; }
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/texprof texprof-texprof.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so libmd5.a -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/himktables himktables.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
This is TIE, CWEB Version 2.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
Copyright (c) 1989,1992 by THD/ITI. All rights reserved.
(xetexdir/xetex.web)
(xetexdir/tex.ch0)
(tex.ch)
(tracingstacklevels.ch)
(partoken-102.ch)
(partoken.ch)
(locnull-optimize.ch)
(unbalanced-braces.ch)
(showstream.ch)
(synctexdir/synctex-xe-def.ch0)
(synctexdir/synctex-mem.ch0)
(synctexdir/synctex-e-mem.ch0)
(synctexdir/synctex-e-mem.ch1)
(synctexdir/synctex-rec.ch0)
(synctexdir/synctex-e-rec.ch0)
(xetexdir/xetex.ch)
(synctexdir/synctex-xe-rec.ch3)
(xetexdir/char-warning-xetex.ch)
(tex-binpool.ch)
....500....1000....1500....2000....2500....3000....3500....4000....4500....5000....5500....6000....6500....7000....7500....8000....8500....9000....9500....10000....10500....11000....11500....12000....12500....13000....13500....14000....14500....15000....15500....16000....16500....17000....17500....18000....18500....19000....19500....20000....20500....21000....21500....22000....22500....23000....23500....24000....24500....25000....25500....26000....26500....27000....27500....28000....28500....29000....29500....30000....30500....31000....31500....32000....32500....33000....33500....34000....
(No errors were found.)
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o texprofile texprofile-texprofile.o -lm
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert odvicopy
mv -f .deps/libmplibbackends_a-svgout.Tpo .deps/libmplibbackends_a-svgout.Po
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert odvitype
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tie -m ofm2opl.web omegaware/ofm2opl.web omegaware/ofm2opl.up
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tie -m opl2ofm.web omegaware/opl2ofm.web omegaware/opl2ofm.up
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tie -m ovf2ovp.web omegaware/ovf2ovp.web omegaware/ovf2ovp.up
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tie -m ovp2ovf.web omegaware/ovp2ovf.web omegaware/ovp2ovf.up
This is TIE, CWEB Version 2.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
Copyright (c) 1989,1992 by THD/ITI. All rights reserved.
(omegaware/ofm2opl.web)
(omegaware/ofm2opl.up)
....500....1000....1500....2000...
(No errors were found.)
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tie -m aleph.web tex.web alephdir/om16bit.ch alephdir/omstr.ch alephdir/omfont.ch alephdir/omchar.ch alephdir/omfi.ch alephdir/ompar.ch alephdir/omocp.ch alephdir/omfilter.ch alephdir/omtrans.ch alephdir/omdir.ch alephdir/eobase.ch alephdir/eofmt.ch alephdir/eomem.ch alephdir/eo16bit.ch alephdir/eoext.ch alephdir/eoeqtb.ch alephdir/eofix.ch alephdir/eocprt.ch alephdir/eonewdir.ch alephdir/eover.ch alephdir/eopage.ch alephdir/eochar.ch alephdir/latespecial.ch
This is TIE, CWEB Version 2.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
Copyright (c) 1989,1992 by THD/ITI. All rights reserved.
(omegaware/opl2ofm.web)
(omegaware/opl2ofm.up)
....500....1000....1500....2000....This is TIE, CWEB Version 2.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
Copyright (c) 1989,1992 by THD/ITI. All rights reserved.
(omegaware/ovf2ovp.web)
(omegaware/ovf2ovp.up)
.2500......500..3000......1000..3500.......15004000.....
(No errors were found.)
.2000....2500....3000.
(No errors were found.)
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert bibtex
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert dvicopy
This is TIE, CWEB Version 2.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
Copyright (c) 1989,1992 by THD/ITI. All rights reserved.
(omegaware/ovp2ovf.web)
(omegaware/ovp2ovf.up)
....500....1000....1500....2000....2500...This is TIE, CWEB Version 2.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
Copyright (c) 1989,1992 by THD/ITI. All rights reserved.
(tex.web)
(alephdir/om16bit.ch)
(alephdir/omstr.ch)
(alephdir/omfont.ch)
(alephdir/omchar.ch)
(alephdir/omfi.ch)
(alephdir/ompar.ch)
(alephdir/omocp.ch)
(alephdir/omfilter.ch)
(alephdir/omtrans.ch)
(alephdir/omdir.ch)
(alephdir/eobase.ch)
(alephdir/eofmt.ch)
(alephdir/eomem.ch)
(alephdir/eo16bit.ch)
(alephdir/eoext.ch)
(alephdir/eoeqtb.ch)
(alephdir/eofix.ch)
(alephdir/eocprt.ch)
(alephdir/eonewdir.ch)
(alephdir/eover.ch)
(alephdir/eopage.ch)
(alephdir/eochar.ch)
(alephdir/latespecial.ch)
..3000./bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert dvitype
......5003500......1000...4000.......45001500.....5000.
(No errors were found.)
..2000....2500....3000....3500....4000....4500....5000....5500.../bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert gftodvi
.6000....6500....7000....7500....8000....8500....9000....9500/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert gftopk
....10000....10500....11000../bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert gftype
..11500....12000....12500....13000....13500....14000....14500/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert mft
....15000....15500....16000....16500....17000..../bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert patgen
17500....18000....18500./bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert pktogf
...19000....19500....20000....20500....21000....21500../bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert pktype
..22000....22500....23000....23500....24000....24500....25000
(No errors were found.)
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert pooltype
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert pltotf
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert tftopl
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert vptovf
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert vftovp
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tie -m twill.web weave.web weave.ch weav-twill.ch
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh tex-tangle ./tangle tex tex-final
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert weave
tangle-sh: WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle tex tex-final
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mf-tangle ./tangle mf mf-final
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tie -c mflua.ch mflua.web mf.ch mfluadir/mflua-m.ch mf-binpool.ch
tangle-sh: WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle mf mf-final
This is TIE, CWEB Version 2.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
Copyright (c) 1989,1992 by THD/ITI. All rights reserved.
(weave.web)
(weave.ch)
(weav-twill.ch)
....500....1000...WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tie -c mfluajit.ch mfluajit.web mf.ch mfluadir/mflua-m.ch mf-binpool.ch
.1500....2000....2500....This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*13000....*173500.This is TIE, CWEB Version 2.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
Copyright (c) 1989,1992 by THD/ITI. All rights reserved.
(mflua.web)
(mf.ch)
(mfluadir/mflua-m.ch)
(mf-binpool.ch)
.*25......5004000.....*38.1000......*5445001500......*722000.....2500....3000*99.....3500
(No errors were found.)
*110....4000*115..x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libmplibcore_a-tfmin.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libmplibcore_a-tfmin.Tpo -c -o libmplibcore_a-tfmin.o `test -f 'tfmin.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`tfmin.c
..4500.*133...5000....5500..*162..6000..*173..6500...*199.7000.*203.*207..7500.*211...8000*220....8500....This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*19000....9500..*17..*2410000...*37.10500*256...*54.11000..*67*268..11500....*28912000.*95.*297..12500*300....13000*120....13500*321...*153*332.14000*158....14500*175...*186.15000*366...*200.15500*402..*214..*22816000....16500....*25017000*255*269.*464...17500*487.*303...18000...*511*323.18500....19000....19500....20000*539..*386..20500....21000....21500...*583.*46022000This is TIE, CWEB Version 2.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
Copyright (c) 1989,1992 by THD/ITI. All rights reserved.
(mfluajit.web)
(mf.ch)
(mfluadir/mflua-m.ch)
(mf-binpool.ch)
.*469.......50022500*490...*592.....1000.23000....*524.
(No errors were found.)
1500....x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libmplibcore_a-mp.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libmplibcore_a-mp.Tpo -c -o libmplibcore_a-mp.o `test -f 'mp.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mp.c
2000..*538..2500*644....*5643000...*680.3500.*585...4000..*699..*618*7194500....*6245000*627...*647*768.5500*658....6000...*683.6500....7000*706..*813..7500....*7388000..*752..8500.*766...9000....9500*862....*79610000....10500....*823*89111000....*90011500...*862.12000*919...*893*942.12500....13000....13500*967....14000.*980...14500....15000.*989...15500...*1029.*102016000....16500...*1055.17000....17500.*1087...18000....18500....*113619000*1142....19500...*1149.20000....20500....21000.*1183.*1208..21500....*120222000....22500*1212.*1214.*1218.
Writing the output file.23000....
(No errors were found.)
.*1299.x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libmplibcore_a-mpmath.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libmplibcore_a-mpmath.Tpo -c -o libmplibcore_a-mpmath.o `test -f 'mpmath.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mpmath.c
.500....*1330.1000..*1338.*1340..1500..*1379.*1388.*1390.2000*1393.*1405..*1414*1416..2500
Writing the output file........3000...500.......3500...1000.......4000..1500.......2000......4500..2500.........5000.3000.........5500.3500.......6000...
Done.
828 strings written to string pool file.
(No errors were found.)
.4000.....4500.....5000..x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libmplibcore_a-mpmathdecimal.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libmplibcore_a-mpmathdecimal.Tpo -c -o libmplibcore_a-mpmathdecimal.o `test -f 'mpmathdecimal.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mpmathdecimal.c
...5500.....6000.....6500.....7000.
Done.
1093 strings written to string pool file.
(No errors were found.)
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libmplibcore_a-mpmathdouble.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libmplibcore_a-mpmathdouble.Tpo -c -o libmplibcore_a-mpmathdouble.o `test -f 'mpmathdouble.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mpmathdouble.c
mv -f .deps/libmplibcore_a-mpmathdouble.Tpo .deps/libmplibcore_a-mpmathdouble.Po
mv -f .deps/libmplibcore_a-mpmath.Tpo .deps/libmplibcore_a-mpmath.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libmplibcore_a-mpstrings.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libmplibcore_a-mpstrings.Tpo -c -o libmplibcore_a-mpstrings.o `test -f 'mpstrings.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mpstrings.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libmplibcore_a-psout.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libmplibcore_a-psout.Tpo -c -o libmplibcore_a-psout.o `test -f 'psout.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`psout.c
mv -f .deps/libmplibcore_a-tfmin.Tpo .deps/libmplibcore_a-tfmin.Po
rm -f libmplibextramath.a
ar cr libmplibextramath.a libmplibextramath_a-mpmathbinary.o libmplibextramath_a-mpmathinterval.o
ranlib libmplibextramath.a
rm -f libmplibbackends.a
ar cr libmplibbackends.a libmplibbackends_a-pngout.o libmplibbackends_a-svgout.o
mv -f .deps/libmplibcore_a-mpmathdecimal.Tpo .deps/libmplibcore_a-mpmathdecimal.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pmpost-pmp.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/pmpost-pmp.Tpo -c -o pmpost-pmp.o `test -f 'pmp.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pmp.c
ranlib libmplibbackends.a
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pmpost-pmpmath.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/pmpost-pmpmath.Tpo -c -o pmpost-pmpmath.o `test -f 'pmpmath.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pmpmath.c
mv -f .deps/libmplibcore_a-mpstrings.Tpo .deps/libmplibcore_a-mpstrings.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pmpost-pmpmathinterval.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/pmpost-pmpmathinterval.Tpo -c -o pmpost-pmpmathinterval.o `test -f 'pmpmathinterval.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pmpmathinterval.c
mv -f .deps/pmpost-pmpmath.Tpo .deps/pmpost-pmpmath.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pmpost-pmpmathbinary.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/pmpost-pmpmathbinary.Tpo -c -o pmpost-pmpmathbinary.o `test -f 'pmpmathbinary.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pmpmathbinary.c
mv -f .deps/libmplibcore_a-psout.Tpo .deps/libmplibcore_a-psout.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pmpost-pmpmathdecimal.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/pmpost-pmpmathdecimal.Tpo -c -o pmpost-pmpmathdecimal.o `test -f 'pmpmathdecimal.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pmpmathdecimal.c
mv -f .deps/pmpost-pmpmathinterval.Tpo .deps/pmpost-pmpmathinterval.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pmpost-pmpmathdouble.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/pmpost-pmpmathdouble.Tpo -c -o pmpost-pmpmathdouble.o `test -f 'pmpmathdouble.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pmpmathdouble.c
mv -f .deps/pmpost-pmpmathbinary.Tpo .deps/pmpost-pmpmathbinary.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pmpost-pmpost.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/pmpost-pmpost.Tpo -c -o pmpost-pmpost.o `test -f 'pmpost.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pmpost.c
mv -f .deps/pmpost-pmpmathdecimal.Tpo .deps/pmpost-pmpmathdecimal.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pmpost-pmpstrings.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/pmpost-pmpstrings.Tpo -c -o pmpost-pmpstrings.o `test -f 'pmpstrings.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pmpstrings.c
mv -f .deps/pmpost-pmpmathdouble.Tpo .deps/pmpost-pmpmathdouble.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pmpost-pmpxout.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/pmpost-pmpxout.Tpo -c -o pmpost-pmpxout.o `test -f 'pmpxout.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pmpxout.c
mv -f .deps/pmpost-pmpost.Tpo .deps/pmpost-pmpost.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pmpost-ppngout.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/pmpost-ppngout.Tpo -c -o pmpost-ppngout.o `test -f 'ppngout.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`ppngout.c
mv -f .deps/pmpost-pmpstrings.Tpo .deps/pmpost-pmpstrings.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pmpost-ppsout.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/pmpost-ppsout.Tpo -c -o pmpost-ppsout.o `test -f 'ppsout.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`ppsout.c
mv -f .deps/pmpost-ppngout.Tpo .deps/pmpost-ppngout.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pmpost-psvgout.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/pmpost-psvgout.Tpo -c -o pmpost-psvgout.o `test -f 'psvgout.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`psvgout.c
mv -f .deps/libmplibcore_a-mp.Tpo .deps/libmplibcore_a-mp.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pmpost-ptfmin.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/pmpost-ptfmin.Tpo -c -o pmpost-ptfmin.o `test -f 'ptfmin.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`ptfmin.c
mv -f .deps/pmpost-pmpxout.Tpo .deps/pmpost-pmpxout.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DUPMP -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT upmpost-pmp.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/upmpost-pmp.Tpo -c -o upmpost-pmp.o `test -f 'pmp.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pmp.c
mv -f .deps/pmpost-ppsout.Tpo .deps/pmpost-ppsout.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DUPMP -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT upmpost-pmpmath.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/upmpost-pmpmath.Tpo -c -o upmpost-pmpmath.o `test -f 'pmpmath.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pmpmath.c
mv -f .deps/pmpost-psvgout.Tpo .deps/pmpost-psvgout.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DUPMP -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT upmpost-pmpmathinterval.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/upmpost-pmpmathinterval.Tpo -c -o upmpost-pmpmathinterval.o `test -f 'pmpmathinterval.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pmpmathinterval.c
mv -f .deps/pmpost-pmp.Tpo .deps/pmpost-pmp.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DUPMP -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT upmpost-pmpmathbinary.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/upmpost-pmpmathbinary.Tpo -c -o upmpost-pmpmathbinary.o `test -f 'pmpmathbinary.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pmpmathbinary.c
mv -f .deps/upmpost-pmpmath.Tpo .deps/upmpost-pmpmath.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DUPMP -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT upmpost-pmpmathdecimal.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/upmpost-pmpmathdecimal.Tpo -c -o upmpost-pmpmathdecimal.o `test -f 'pmpmathdecimal.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pmpmathdecimal.c
mv -f .deps/pmpost-ptfmin.Tpo .deps/pmpost-ptfmin.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DUPMP -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT upmpost-pmpmathdouble.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/upmpost-pmpmathdouble.Tpo -c -o upmpost-pmpmathdouble.o `test -f 'pmpmathdouble.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pmpmathdouble.c
mv -f .deps/upmpost-pmpmathinterval.Tpo .deps/upmpost-pmpmathinterval.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DUPMP -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT upmpost-pmpost.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/upmpost-pmpost.Tpo -c -o upmpost-pmpost.o `test -f 'pmpost.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pmpost.c
mv -f .deps/upmpost-pmpmathbinary.Tpo .deps/upmpost-pmpmathbinary.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DUPMP -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT upmpost-pmpstrings.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/upmpost-pmpstrings.Tpo -c -o upmpost-pmpstrings.o `test -f 'pmpstrings.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pmpstrings.c
mv -f .deps/upmpost-pmpmathdouble.Tpo .deps/upmpost-pmpmathdouble.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DUPMP -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT upmpost-pmpxout.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/upmpost-pmpxout.Tpo -c -o upmpost-pmpxout.o `test -f 'pmpxout.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pmpxout.c
mv -f .deps/upmpost-pmpmathdecimal.Tpo .deps/upmpost-pmpmathdecimal.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DUPMP -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT upmpost-ppngout.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/upmpost-ppngout.Tpo -c -o upmpost-ppngout.o `test -f 'ppngout.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`ppngout.c
mv -f .deps/upmpost-pmpost.Tpo .deps/upmpost-pmpost.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DUPMP -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT upmpost-ppsout.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/upmpost-ppsout.Tpo -c -o upmpost-ppsout.o `test -f 'ppsout.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`ppsout.c
mv -f .deps/upmpost-pmpstrings.Tpo .deps/upmpost-pmpstrings.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DUPMP -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT upmpost-psvgout.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/upmpost-psvgout.Tpo -c -o upmpost-psvgout.o `test -f 'psvgout.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`psvgout.c
mv -f .deps/upmpost-ppngout.Tpo .deps/upmpost-ppngout.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DUPMP -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/cairo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT upmpost-ptfmin.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/upmpost-ptfmin.Tpo -c -o upmpost-ptfmin.o `test -f 'ptfmin.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`ptfmin.c
mv -f .deps/upmpost-pmpxout.Tpo .deps/upmpost-pmpxout.Po
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/uptexdir:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle upbibtex upbibtex
This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*10*21*36*48*64*80*97*109*146*163*218*290*331*455*467*484
Writing the output file.....500.....1000.....1500.....2000.....2500.....3000..
Done.
(No errors were found.)
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/uptexdir:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle updvitype updvitype
mv -f .deps/upmpost-ppsout.Tpo .deps/upmpost-ppsout.Po
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/uptexdir:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle uppltotf uppltotf
This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*8*13*21*29*47*63*73*79*103*108*111*115*120*134
Writing the output file.....500...
Done.
(No errors were found.)
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/uptexdir:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle uptftopl uptftopl
This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*5*17*30*36*50*67*81*109*127*146*148*157*177
Writing the output file.....500.....1000.
Done.
(No errors were found.)
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tie -c euptex.ch euptex.web euptexdir/etex.ch0 uptexdir/ptex-base.ch uptexdir/uptex-m.ch euptexdir/eptex.ech euptexdir/etex.ch1 synctexdir/synctex-def.ch0 synctexdir/synctex-ep-mem.ch0 synctexdir/synctex-mem.ch0 synctexdir/synctex-e-mem.ch0 synctexdir/synctex-ep-mem.ch1 synctexdir/synctex-p-rec.ch0 synctexdir/synctex-rec.ch0 synctexdir/synctex-rec.ch1 synctexdir/synctex-ep-rec.ch0 synctexdir/synctex-e-rec.ch0 synctexdir/synctex-p-rec.ch1 euptexdir/fam256.ch euptexdir/pdfutils.ch euptexdir/suppresserrors.ch euptexdir/unbalanced-braces-eptex.ch euptexdir/char-warning-eptex.ch tex-binpool.ch
This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*6*18*26*44*88*96*100*114*123
Writing the output file.....500..
Done.
(No errors were found.)
./himktables > hitables.c || { rm -f hitables.c; exit 1; }
mv -f .deps/upmpost-ptfmin.Tpo .deps/upmpost-ptfmin.Po
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh pdftex-tangle ./tangle pdftex pdftex-final
tangle-sh: WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle pdftex pdftex-final
This is TIE, CWEB Version 2.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
Copyright (c) 1989,1992 by THD/ITI. All rights reserved.
(euptex.web)
(euptexdir/etex.ch0)
(uptexdir/ptex-base.ch)
(uptexdir/uptex-m.ch)
(euptexdir/eptex.ech)
(euptexdir/etex.ch1)
(synctexdir/synctex-def.ch0)
(synctexdir/synctex-ep-mem.ch0)
(synctexdir/synctex-mem.ch0)
(synctexdir/synctex-e-mem.ch0)
(synctexdir/synctex-ep-mem.ch1)
(synctexdir/synctex-p-rec.ch0)
(synctexdir/synctex-rec.ch0)
(synctexdir/synctex-rec.ch1)
(synctexdir/synctex-ep-rec.ch0)
(synctexdir/synctex-e-rec.ch0)
(synctexdir/synctex-p-rec.ch1)
(euptexdir/fam256.ch)
(euptexdir/pdfutils.ch)
(euptexdir/suppresserrors.ch)
(euptexdir/unbalanced-braces-eptex.ch)
(euptexdir/char-warning-eptex.ch)
(tex-binpool.ch)
....500....1000....1500....2000....2500....3000....3500....4000....4500....5000....5500....6000....6500....7000....7500....8000....8500....9000....9500....10000....10500....11000....11500....12000....12500....13000....13500....14000....14500....15000....15500....16000...This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1.16500....17000...*17.17500..*25..18000...*38.18500.*54...19000*72....19500...*99.20000...*110.20500....21000*128....21500*133....22000.*151...22500..*180..*19123000....*21723500*221...*225.24000.*229...24500*238....25000....25500....26000....26500....27000*274....27500....*29028000....*31128500.*319...*32229000....29500.*343..*354.30000....30500.*388*428.
(No errors were found.)
AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./web2c-sh otangle.c otangle
*490*513*537*565*610*619*672*679*691*694*703*727*816*856*875*895*944*989*1038*1068*1077*1096WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tie -c aleph.ch aleph.web alephdir/com16bit.ch alephdir/comstr.ch alephdir/comfont.ch alephdir/comchar.ch alephdir/comfi.ch alephdir/compar.ch alephdir/comocp.ch alephdir/comfilter.ch alephdir/comtrans.ch alephdir/comdir.ch alephdir/comsrcspec.ch alephdir/ceostuff.ch
*1119*1144*1157*1206*1233*1314*1386*1477*1510*1518*1520*1648*1867*1876*1878*1881*1895*1904*1939*1942
Writing the output file.....500.....1000.....1500.....2000.....2500.....3000.....3500.....4000.....4500....This is TIE, CWEB Version 2.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
Copyright (c) 1989,1992 by THD/ITI. All rights reserved.
(aleph.web)
(alephdir/com16bit.ch)
(alephdir/comstr.ch)
(alephdir/comfont.ch)
(alephdir/comchar.ch)
(alephdir/comfi.ch)
(alephdir/compar.ch)
(alephdir/comocp.ch)
(alephdir/comfilter.ch)
(alephdir/comtrans.ch)
(alephdir/comdir.ch)
(alephdir/comsrcspec.ch)
(alephdir/ceostuff.ch)
..5000mv -f .deps/upmpost-psvgout.Tpo .deps/upmpost-psvgout.Po
....500.....5500....1000.......6000.1500......2000......2500.6500.....3000.......3500...7000...4000......4500.....5000.7500.....5500......6000.....8000.6500......7000.......85007500......8000......8500..9000....9000........95009500.....10000.......10000.10500.....11000........1050011500.......12000.....12500.11000.....13000......13500.....11500.14000.......14500.....15000.12000.....15500......16000.....12500.16500.....17000......17500.....13000.18000....
Done.
1850 strings written to string pool file.
(No errors were found.)
.18500....19000....19500....20000....20500....21000....21500....22000....22500....23000....23500....24000....24500....25000....25500....26000....26500....27000....27500....28000....28500....29000....29500....30000....30500....31000....31500....32000....32500...
(No errors were found.)
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle twill
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh tex.p ./tangle tex tex-final
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh tex.pool ./tangle tex tex-final
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mf.p ./tangle mf mf-final
tangle-sh: checking for tex.pool ... ok
tangle-sh: checking for mf.p ... ok
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh mf.pool ./tangle mf mf-final
tangle-sh: checking for tex.p ... ok
This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*11*19*29*36*55*63*65*70*93*108*121*132*139tangle-sh: checking for mf.pool ... ok
rm -f libmplibcore.a
tangle-sh: WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle mflua mflua
*144*183tangle-sh: WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle mfluajit mfluajit
*200ar cr libmplibcore.a libmplibcore_a-tfmin.o libmplibcore_a-mp.o libmplibcore_a-mpmath.o libmplibcore_a-mpmathdecimal.o libmplibcore_a-mpmathdouble.o libmplibcore_a-mpstrings.o libmplibcore_a-psout.o
*218*239*258*261*264*271*286
Writing the output file.....500.....1000.....1500...
Done.
(No errors were found.)
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o pmpost pmpost-pmp.o pmpost-pmpmath.o pmpost-pmpmathinterval.o pmpost-pmpmathbinary.o pmpost-pmpmathdecimal.o pmpost-pmpmathdouble.o pmpost-pmpost.o pmpost-pmpstrings.o pmpost-pmpxout.o pmpost-ppngout.o pmpost-ppsout.o pmpost-psvgout.o pmpost-ptfmin.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc/libptexenc.la /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/libmpfi.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/libmpfr.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/libgmp.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/libcairo.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/libpixman.a -lpng16 -lz libmputil.a -lm
ranlib libmplibcore.a
This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*17*24This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*37*54*17*67*24*95*37*54*120*67*153*158*95*175*186*120*153*200*158*214*228*175*186*250*255*269*200*214*303*228*323*250*255*269*386*303*323*460*469*490*386*524*538*564*585*460*469*618*624*627*490*647*658*524*683*538*706*564*738*585*752*766/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert upbibtex
*618*796*624*627*647*823*658*683*862*706*738*752*766*893*796*823*989*862*1020*893*1087*1142*989*1149*1183*1020*1202*1212*1216*1220
Writing the output file.*1087....500...*1142..1000*1149....*1183.1500.*1202..*1212.*1216.2000*1220
Writing the output file.........2500.500........1000...3000......1500.....3500.....2000.......4000.2500.........3000.4500........3500....5000.....4000.....5500.....4500.....6000...
Done.
830 strings written to string pool file.
(No errors were found.)
.5000.....5500.....6000.
Done.
830 strings written to string pool file.
(No errors were found.)
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert updvitype
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert uppltotf
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert uptftopl
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh euptex-tangle ./tangle euptex euptex
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DINIT -DSTAT -DWEB2CVERSION="\"2025\"" -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT hitex-hitables.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/hitex-hitables.Tpo -c -o hitex-hitables.o `test -f 'hitables.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`hitables.c
tangle-sh: WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./tangle euptex euptex
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/hitexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT hishrink-hitables.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/hishrink-hitables.Tpo -c -o hishrink-hitables.o `test -f 'hitables.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`hitables.c
This is TANGLE, Version 4.6 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*17*25*39*55*74*101*112*130*135*153*187*198*224*228*232*236*245*281*298*319*327*330*351*362*398*438*501*525*549*577*622*631*683*721*740*760*809*854*903*932*942*961*984*1009*1022*1071*1098*1179*1251*1343*1374*1382*1384*1425mv -f .deps/hishrink-hitables.Tpo .deps/hishrink-hitables.Po
mv -f .deps/hitex-hitables.Tpo .deps/hitex-hitables.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/hitexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT histretch-hitables.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/histretch-hitables.Tpo -c -o histretch-hitables.o `test -f 'hitables.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`hitables.c
*1648*1658*1660*1663*1675WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh pdftex.p ./tangle pdftex pdftex-final
*1743*1778*1793*1796
Writing the output file.....500.....1000.....1500.....2000.....2500.....3000.....3500.....4000..tangle-sh: checking for pdftex.p ... ok
..WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh pdftex.pool ./tangle pdftex pdftex-final
.4500.....5000.....5500...libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/pmpost pmpost-pmp.o pmpost-pmpmath.o pmpost-pmpmathinterval.o pmpost-pmpmathbinary.o pmpost-pmpmathdecimal.o pmpost-pmpmathdouble.o pmpost-pmpost.o pmpost-pmpstrings.o pmpost-pmpxout.o pmpost-ppngout.o pmpost-ppsout.o pmpost-psvgout.o pmpost-ptfmin.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc/.libs/libptexenc.so /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/libmpfi.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/libmpfr.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/libgmp.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/libcairo.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/libpixman.a -lpng16 -lz libmputil.a -lm
..6000.....6500.....7000.....7500...tangle-sh: checking for pdftex.pool ... ok
..8000..x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lstrlibext.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lstrlibext.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lstrlibext.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/lstrlibext.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/lstrlibext.c
...8500.....9000.....9500.....10000.....10500.....11000
Done.
1468 strings written to string pool file.
(No errors were found.)
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-helpers.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-helpers.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-helpers.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/helpers.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/helpers.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-helpers.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-helpers.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-texluac.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-texluac.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-texluac.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/texluac.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/texluac.c
mv -f .deps/histretch-hitables.Tpo .deps/histretch-hitables.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/src/libluatex_a-ffdummies.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/src/.deps/libluatex_a-ffdummies.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/src/libluatex_a-ffdummies.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/src/ffdummies.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/src/ffdummies.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-texluac.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-texluac.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/src/libluatex_a-luafflib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/src/.deps/libluatex_a-luafflib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/src/libluatex_a-luafflib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/src/luafflib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/src/luafflib.c
mv -f .deps/upmpost-pmp.Tpo .deps/upmpost-pmp.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/dvi/libluatex_a-dvigen.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/dvi/.deps/libluatex_a-dvigen.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/dvi/libluatex_a-dvigen.o `test -f 'luatexdir/dvi/dvigen.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/dvi/dvigen.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/src/.deps/libluatex_a-ffdummies.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/src/.deps/libluatex_a-ffdummies.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-dofont.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-dofont.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-dofont.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/dofont.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/dofont.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lstrlibext.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lstrlibext.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-luafont.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-luafont.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-luafont.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/luafont.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/luafont.c
mv -f luatexdir/dvi/.deps/libluatex_a-dvigen.Tpo luatexdir/dvi/.deps/libluatex_a-dvigen.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-mapfile.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-mapfile.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-mapfile.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/mapfile.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/mapfile.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-dofont.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-dofont.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-pkin.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-pkin.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-pkin.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/pkin.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/pkin.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/src/.deps/libluatex_a-luafflib.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/src/.deps/libluatex_a-luafflib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-sfnt.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-sfnt.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-sfnt.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/sfnt.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/sfnt.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-luafont.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-luafont.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-texfont.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-texfont.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-texfont.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/texfont.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/texfont.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-pkin.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-pkin.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-tfmofm.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-tfmofm.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-tfmofm.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/tfmofm.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/tfmofm.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-mapfile.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-mapfile.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-tounicode.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-tounicode.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-tounicode.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/tounicode.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/tounicode.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-sfnt.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-sfnt.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-tt_glyf.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-tt_glyf.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-tt_glyf.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/tt_glyf.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/tt_glyf.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-tounicode.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-tounicode.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-tt_table.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-tt_table.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-tt_table.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/tt_table.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/tt_table.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-texfont.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-texfont.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-vfovf.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-vfovf.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-vfovf.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/vfovf.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/vfovf.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-tfmofm.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-tfmofm.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-vfpacket.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-vfpacket.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-vfpacket.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/vfpacket.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/vfpacket.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-tt_glyf.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-tt_glyf.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writecff.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writecff.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writecff.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/writecff.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/writecff.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-vfpacket.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-vfpacket.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writeenc.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writeenc.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writeenc.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/writeenc.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/writeenc.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-tt_table.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-tt_table.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writefont.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writefont.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writefont.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/writefont.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/writefont.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-vfovf.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-vfovf.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writet1.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writet1.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writet1.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/writet1.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/writet1.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writecff.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writecff.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writet3.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writet3.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writet3.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/writet3.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/writet3.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writefont.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writefont.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writettf.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writettf.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writettf.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/writettf.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/writettf.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writeenc.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writeenc.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writetype0.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writetype0.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writetype0.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/writetype0.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/writetype0.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writet1.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writet1.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writetype2.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writetype2.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writetype2.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/writetype2.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/writetype2.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writet3.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writet3.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/image/libluatex_a-pdftoepdf.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/image/.deps/libluatex_a-pdftoepdf.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/image/libluatex_a-pdftoepdf.o `test -f 'luatexdir/image/pdftoepdf.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/image/pdftoepdf.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/image/libluatex_a-writeimg.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/image/.deps/libluatex_a-writeimg.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/image/libluatex_a-writeimg.o `test -f 'luatexdir/image/writeimg.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/image/writeimg.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writetype0.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writetype0.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/image/libluatex_a-writejbig2.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/image/.deps/libluatex_a-writejbig2.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/image/libluatex_a-writejbig2.o `test -f 'luatexdir/image/writejbig2.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/image/writejbig2.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writetype2.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writetype2.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/image/libluatex_a-writejp2.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/image/.deps/libluatex_a-writejp2.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/image/libluatex_a-writejp2.o `test -f 'luatexdir/image/writejp2.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/image/writejp2.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writettf.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluatex_a-writettf.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/image/libluatex_a-writejpg.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/image/.deps/libluatex_a-writejpg.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/image/libluatex_a-writejpg.o `test -f 'luatexdir/image/writejpg.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/image/writejpg.c
mv -f luatexdir/image/.deps/libluatex_a-writejbig2.Tpo luatexdir/image/.deps/libluatex_a-writejbig2.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/image/libluatex_a-writepng.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/image/.deps/libluatex_a-writepng.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/image/libluatex_a-writepng.o `test -f 'luatexdir/image/writepng.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/image/writepng.c
mv -f luatexdir/image/.deps/libluatex_a-writejp2.Tpo luatexdir/image/.deps/libluatex_a-writejp2.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lang/libluatex_a-hnjalloc.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lang/.deps/libluatex_a-hnjalloc.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lang/libluatex_a-hnjalloc.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lang/hnjalloc.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lang/hnjalloc.c
mv -f luatexdir/image/.deps/libluatex_a-writeimg.Tpo luatexdir/image/.deps/libluatex_a-writeimg.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lang/libluatex_a-hyphen.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lang/.deps/libluatex_a-hyphen.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lang/libluatex_a-hyphen.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lang/hyphen.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lang/hyphen.c
mv -f luatexdir/image/.deps/libluatex_a-writejpg.Tpo luatexdir/image/.deps/libluatex_a-writejpg.Po
mv -f luatexdir/lang/.deps/libluatex_a-hnjalloc.Tpo luatexdir/lang/.deps/libluatex_a-hnjalloc.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lang/libluatex_a-texlang.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lang/.deps/libluatex_a-texlang.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lang/libluatex_a-texlang.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lang/texlang.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lang/texlang.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lcallbacklib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lcallbacklib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lcallbacklib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/lcallbacklib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/lcallbacklib.c
mv -f luatexdir/image/.deps/libluatex_a-pdftoepdf.Tpo luatexdir/image/.deps/libluatex_a-pdftoepdf.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lfontlib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lfontlib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lfontlib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/lfontlib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/lfontlib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lcallbacklib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lcallbacklib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-limglib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-limglib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-limglib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/limglib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/limglib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lang/.deps/libluatex_a-texlang.Tpo luatexdir/lang/.deps/libluatex_a-texlang.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lpdfelib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lpdfelib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lpdfelib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/lpdfelib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/lpdfelib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lang/.deps/libluatex_a-hyphen.Tpo luatexdir/lang/.deps/libluatex_a-hyphen.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lpdfscannerlib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lpdfscannerlib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lpdfscannerlib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/lpdfscannerlib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/lpdfscannerlib.c
mv -f luatexdir/image/.deps/libluatex_a-writepng.Tpo luatexdir/image/.deps/libluatex_a-writepng.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lkpselib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lkpselib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lkpselib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/lkpselib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/lkpselib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lfontlib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lfontlib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-llanglib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-llanglib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-llanglib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/llanglib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/llanglib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lpdfscannerlib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lpdfscannerlib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-llualib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-llualib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-llualib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/llualib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/llualib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lkpselib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lkpselib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lnodelib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lnodelib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lnodelib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/lnodelib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/lnodelib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-llanglib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-llanglib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-liolibext.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-liolibext.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-liolibext.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/liolibext.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/liolibext.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-limglib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-limglib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-loslibext.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-loslibext.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-loslibext.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/loslibext.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/loslibext.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lpdfelib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lpdfelib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lpdflib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lpdflib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lpdflib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/lpdflib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/lpdflib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-llualib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-llualib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lstatslib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lstatslib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lstatslib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/lstatslib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/lstatslib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-liolibext.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-liolibext.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-ltexiolib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-ltexiolib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-ltexiolib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/ltexiolib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/ltexiolib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-loslibext.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-loslibext.Po
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lpdflib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lpdflib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-ltexlib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-ltexlib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-ltexlib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/ltexlib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/ltexlib.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lnewtokenlib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lnewtokenlib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lnewtokenlib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/lnewtokenlib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/lnewtokenlib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-ltexiolib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-ltexiolib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-luatex-core.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-luatex-core.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-luatex-core.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/luatex-core.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/luatex-core.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lstatslib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lstatslib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-luanode.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-luanode.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-luanode.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/luanode.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/luanode.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-luatex-core.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-luatex-core.Po
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lnewtokenlib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lnewtokenlib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-luatoken.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-luatoken.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-luatoken.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/luatoken.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/luatoken.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-mplibstuff.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-mplibstuff.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-mplibstuff.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/mplibstuff.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/mplibstuff.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-mplibstuff.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-mplibstuff.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfaction.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfaction.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfaction.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfaction.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfaction.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lnodelib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-lnodelib.Po
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-ltexlib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-ltexlib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfannot.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfannot.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfannot.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfannot.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfannot.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfcolorstack.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfcolorstack.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfcolorstack.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfcolorstack.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfcolorstack.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfcolorstack.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfcolorstack.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfdest.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfdest.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfdest.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfdest.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfdest.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfaction.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfaction.Po
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfannot.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfannot.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdffont.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdffont.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdffont.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdffont.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdffont.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfgen.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfgen.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfgen.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfgen.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfgen.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-luatoken.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-luatoken.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfglyph.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfglyph.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfglyph.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfglyph.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfglyph.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-luanode.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluatex_a-luanode.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfimage.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfimage.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfimage.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfimage.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfimage.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfglyph.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfglyph.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdflink.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdflink.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdflink.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdflink.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdflink.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdffont.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdffont.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdflistout.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdflistout.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdflistout.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdflistout.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdflistout.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfgen.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfgen.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfliteral.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfliteral.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfliteral.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfliteral.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfliteral.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfimage.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfimage.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfobj.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfobj.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfobj.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfobj.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfobj.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfdest.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfdest.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfoutline.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfoutline.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfoutline.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfoutline.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfoutline.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdflink.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdflink.Po
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfliteral.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfliteral.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfpage.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfpage.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfpage.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfpage.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfpage.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfpagetree.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfpagetree.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfpagetree.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfpagetree.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfpagetree.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfobj.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfobj.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfrule.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfrule.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfrule.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfrule.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfrule.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdflistout.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdflistout.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfsaverestore.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfsaverestore.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfsaverestore.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfsaverestore.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfsaverestore.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfrule.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfrule.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfsetmatrix.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfsetmatrix.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfsetmatrix.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfsetmatrix.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfsetmatrix.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfpagetree.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfpagetree.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfshipout.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfshipout.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfshipout.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfshipout.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfshipout.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfsaverestore.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfsaverestore.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdftables.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdftables.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdftables.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdftables.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdftables.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfpage.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfpage.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfthread.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfthread.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfthread.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfthread.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfthread.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfshipout.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfshipout.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfxform.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfxform.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfxform.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfxform.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfxform.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdftables.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdftables.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-backend.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-backend.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-backend.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/backend.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/backend.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfsetmatrix.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfsetmatrix.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-align.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-align.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-align.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/align.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/align.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfthread.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfthread.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-arithmetic.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-arithmetic.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-arithmetic.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/arithmetic.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/arithmetic.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfoutline.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfoutline.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-buildpage.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-buildpage.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-buildpage.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/buildpage.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/buildpage.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-arithmetic.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-arithmetic.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-commands.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-commands.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-commands.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/commands.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/commands.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-buildpage.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-buildpage.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-conditional.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-conditional.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-conditional.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/conditional.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/conditional.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-align.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-align.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-directions.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-directions.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-directions.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/directions.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/directions.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-backend.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-backend.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-dumpdata.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-dumpdata.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-dumpdata.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/dumpdata.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/dumpdata.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfxform.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluatex_a-pdfxform.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-equivalents.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-equivalents.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-equivalents.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/equivalents.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/equivalents.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-directions.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-directions.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-errors.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-errors.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-errors.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/errors.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/errors.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-dumpdata.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-dumpdata.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-expand.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-expand.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-expand.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/expand.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/expand.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-conditional.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-conditional.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-extensions.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-extensions.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-extensions.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/extensions.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/extensions.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-expand.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-expand.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-filename.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-filename.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-filename.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/filename.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/filename.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-commands.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-commands.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-inputstack.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-inputstack.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-inputstack.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/inputstack.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/inputstack.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-errors.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-errors.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-linebreak.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-linebreak.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-linebreak.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/linebreak.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/linebreak.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-extensions.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-extensions.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-mainbody.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-mainbody.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-mainbody.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/mainbody.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/mainbody.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-equivalents.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-equivalents.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-maincontrol.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-maincontrol.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-maincontrol.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/maincontrol.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/maincontrol.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-mainbody.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-mainbody.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-mathcodes.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-mathcodes.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-mathcodes.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/mathcodes.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/mathcodes.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-linebreak.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-linebreak.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-memoryword.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-memoryword.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-memoryword.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/memoryword.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/memoryword.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-inputstack.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-inputstack.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-mlist.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-mlist.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-mlist.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/mlist.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/mlist.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-maincontrol.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-maincontrol.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-nesting.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-nesting.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-nesting.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/nesting.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/nesting.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-filename.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-filename.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-packaging.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-packaging.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-packaging.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/packaging.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/packaging.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-memoryword.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-memoryword.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-postlinebreak.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-postlinebreak.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-postlinebreak.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/postlinebreak.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/postlinebreak.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-nesting.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-nesting.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-primitive.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-primitive.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-primitive.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/primitive.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/primitive.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-mathcodes.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-mathcodes.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-scanning.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-scanning.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-scanning.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/scanning.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/scanning.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-packaging.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-packaging.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-stringpool.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-stringpool.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-stringpool.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/stringpool.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/stringpool.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-primitive.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-primitive.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-texdeffont.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-texdeffont.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-texdeffont.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/texdeffont.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/texdeffont.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-scanning.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-scanning.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-texfileio.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-texfileio.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-texfileio.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/texfileio.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/texfileio.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-stringpool.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-stringpool.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-texmath.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-texmath.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-texmath.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/texmath.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/texmath.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-postlinebreak.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-postlinebreak.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-texnodes.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-texnodes.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-texnodes.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/texnodes.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/texnodes.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-mlist.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-mlist.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-textcodes.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-textcodes.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-textcodes.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/textcodes.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/textcodes.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-textcodes.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-textcodes.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-textoken.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-textoken.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-textoken.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/textoken.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/textoken.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-texfileio.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-texfileio.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/utils/libluatex_a-avl.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluatex_a-avl.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/utils/libluatex_a-avl.o `test -f 'luatexdir/utils/avl.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/utils/avl.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-texdeffont.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-texdeffont.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/utils/libluatex_a-avlstuff.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluatex_a-avlstuff.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/utils/libluatex_a-avlstuff.o `test -f 'luatexdir/utils/avlstuff.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/utils/avlstuff.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-texmath.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-texmath.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/utils/libluatex_a-managed-sa.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluatex_a-managed-sa.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/utils/libluatex_a-managed-sa.o `test -f 'luatexdir/utils/managed-sa.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/utils/managed-sa.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-texnodes.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-texnodes.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/utils/libluatex_a-unistring.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluatex_a-unistring.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/utils/libluatex_a-unistring.o `test -f 'luatexdir/utils/unistring.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/utils/unistring.c
mv -f luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluatex_a-avl.Tpo luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluatex_a-avl.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT synctexdir/libluatex_a-synctex.o -MD -MP -MF synctexdir/.deps/libluatex_a-synctex.Tpo -c -o synctexdir/libluatex_a-synctex.o `test -f 'synctexdir/synctex.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`synctexdir/synctex.c
mv -f luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluatex_a-managed-sa.Tpo luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluatex_a-managed-sa.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUATEX_HARFBUZZ_ENABLED -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libluahbtexspecific_a-utils-hb.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libluahbtexspecific_a-utils-hb.Tpo -c -o libluahbtexspecific_a-utils-hb.o `test -f 'utils-hb.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`utils-hb.c
mv -f luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluatex_a-unistring.Tpo luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluatex_a-unistring.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUATEX_HARFBUZZ_ENABLED -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libluahbtexspecific_a-luastuff-hb.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libluahbtexspecific_a-luastuff-hb.Tpo -c -o libluahbtexspecific_a-luastuff-hb.o `test -f 'luastuff-hb.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luastuff-hb.c
mv -f luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluatex_a-avlstuff.Tpo luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluatex_a-avlstuff.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUATEX_HARFBUZZ_ENABLED -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libluahbtexspecific_a-luainit-hb.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libluahbtexspecific_a-luainit-hb.Tpo -c -o libluahbtexspecific_a-luainit-hb.o `test -f 'luainit-hb.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luainit-hb.c
mv -f synctexdir/.deps/libluatex_a-synctex.Tpo synctexdir/.deps/libluatex_a-synctex.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUATEX_HARFBUZZ_ENABLED -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libluahbtexspecific_a-printing-hb.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libluahbtexspecific_a-printing-hb.Tpo -c -o libluahbtexspecific_a-printing-hb.o `test -f 'printing-hb.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`printing-hb.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-textoken.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluatex_a-textoken.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lstrlibext.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lstrlibext.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lstrlibext.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/lstrlibext.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/lstrlibext.c
mv -f .deps/libluahbtexspecific_a-luastuff-hb.Tpo .deps/libluahbtexspecific_a-luastuff-hb.Po
mv -f .deps/libluahbtexspecific_a-printing-hb.Tpo .deps/libluahbtexspecific_a-printing-hb.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-texluajitc.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-texluajitc.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-texluajitc.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/texluajitc.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/texluajitc.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/src/libluajittex_a-ffdummies.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/src/.deps/libluajittex_a-ffdummies.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/src/libluajittex_a-ffdummies.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/src/ffdummies.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/src/ffdummies.c
mv -f .deps/libluahbtexspecific_a-luainit-hb.Tpo .deps/libluahbtexspecific_a-luainit-hb.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luafontloader/src/libluajittex_a-luafflib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/luafontloader/src/.deps/libluajittex_a-luafflib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luafontloader/src/libluajittex_a-luafflib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luafontloader/src/luafflib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luafontloader/src/luafflib.c
mv -f .deps/libluahbtexspecific_a-utils-hb.Tpo .deps/libluahbtexspecific_a-utils-hb.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/dvi/libluajittex_a-dvigen.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/dvi/.deps/libluajittex_a-dvigen.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/dvi/libluajittex_a-dvigen.o `test -f 'luatexdir/dvi/dvigen.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/dvi/dvigen.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-texluajitc.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-texluajitc.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-dofont.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-dofont.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-dofont.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/dofont.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/dofont.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lstrlibext.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lstrlibext.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-luafont.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-luafont.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-luafont.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/luafont.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/luafont.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/src/.deps/libluajittex_a-ffdummies.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/src/.deps/libluajittex_a-ffdummies.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-mapfile.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-mapfile.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-mapfile.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/mapfile.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/mapfile.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-dofont.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-dofont.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-pkin.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-pkin.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-pkin.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/pkin.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/pkin.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-mapfile.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-mapfile.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-sfnt.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-sfnt.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-sfnt.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/sfnt.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/sfnt.c
mv -f luatexdir/dvi/.deps/libluajittex_a-dvigen.Tpo luatexdir/dvi/.deps/libluajittex_a-dvigen.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-texfont.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-texfont.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-texfont.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/texfont.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/texfont.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-luafont.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-luafont.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-tfmofm.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-tfmofm.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-tfmofm.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/tfmofm.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/tfmofm.c
mv -f luatexdir/luafontloader/src/.deps/libluajittex_a-luafflib.Tpo luatexdir/luafontloader/src/.deps/libluajittex_a-luafflib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-tounicode.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-tounicode.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-tounicode.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/tounicode.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/tounicode.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-sfnt.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-sfnt.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-tt_glyf.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-tt_glyf.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-tt_glyf.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/tt_glyf.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/tt_glyf.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-tfmofm.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-tfmofm.Po
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-texfont.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-texfont.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-tt_table.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-tt_table.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-tt_table.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/tt_table.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/tt_table.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-vfovf.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-vfovf.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-vfovf.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/vfovf.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/vfovf.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-pkin.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-pkin.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-vfpacket.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-vfpacket.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-vfpacket.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/vfpacket.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/vfpacket.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-tounicode.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-tounicode.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writecff.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writecff.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writecff.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/writecff.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/writecff.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-vfpacket.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-vfpacket.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writeenc.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writeenc.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writeenc.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/writeenc.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/writeenc.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-vfovf.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-vfovf.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writefont.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writefont.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writefont.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/writefont.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/writefont.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-tt_table.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-tt_table.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writet1.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writet1.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writet1.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/writet1.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/writet1.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-tt_glyf.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-tt_glyf.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writet3.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writet3.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writet3.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/writet3.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/writet3.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writefont.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writefont.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writettf.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writettf.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writettf.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/writettf.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/writettf.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writet1.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writet1.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writetype0.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writetype0.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writetype0.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/writetype0.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/writetype0.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writeenc.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writeenc.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writetype2.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writetype2.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writetype2.o `test -f 'luatexdir/font/writetype2.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/font/writetype2.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writet3.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writet3.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/image/libluajittex_a-pdftoepdf.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/image/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdftoepdf.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/image/libluajittex_a-pdftoepdf.o `test -f 'luatexdir/image/pdftoepdf.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/image/pdftoepdf.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writecff.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writecff.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/image/libluajittex_a-writeimg.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/image/.deps/libluajittex_a-writeimg.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/image/libluajittex_a-writeimg.o `test -f 'luatexdir/image/writeimg.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/image/writeimg.c
mv -f luatexdir/image/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdftoepdf.Tpo luatexdir/image/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdftoepdf.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/image/libluajittex_a-writejbig2.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/image/.deps/libluajittex_a-writejbig2.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/image/libluajittex_a-writejbig2.o `test -f 'luatexdir/image/writejbig2.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/image/writejbig2.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writetype2.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writetype2.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/image/libluajittex_a-writejp2.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/image/.deps/libluajittex_a-writejp2.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/image/libluajittex_a-writejp2.o `test -f 'luatexdir/image/writejp2.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/image/writejp2.c
mv -f luatexdir/image/.deps/libluajittex_a-writeimg.Tpo luatexdir/image/.deps/libluajittex_a-writeimg.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/image/libluajittex_a-writejpg.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/image/.deps/libluajittex_a-writejpg.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/image/libluajittex_a-writejpg.o `test -f 'luatexdir/image/writejpg.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/image/writejpg.c
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writetype0.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writetype0.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/image/libluajittex_a-writepng.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/image/.deps/libluajittex_a-writepng.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/image/libluajittex_a-writepng.o `test -f 'luatexdir/image/writepng.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/image/writepng.c
mv -f luatexdir/image/.deps/libluajittex_a-writejp2.Tpo luatexdir/image/.deps/libluajittex_a-writejp2.Po
mv -f luatexdir/image/.deps/libluajittex_a-writejpg.Tpo luatexdir/image/.deps/libluajittex_a-writejpg.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lang/libluajittex_a-hnjalloc.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lang/.deps/libluajittex_a-hnjalloc.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lang/libluajittex_a-hnjalloc.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lang/hnjalloc.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lang/hnjalloc.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lang/libluajittex_a-hyphen.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lang/.deps/libluajittex_a-hyphen.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lang/libluajittex_a-hyphen.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lang/hyphen.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lang/hyphen.c
mv -f luatexdir/image/.deps/libluajittex_a-writepng.Tpo luatexdir/image/.deps/libluajittex_a-writepng.Po
mv -f luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writettf.Tpo luatexdir/font/.deps/libluajittex_a-writettf.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lang/libluajittex_a-texlang.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lang/.deps/libluajittex_a-texlang.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lang/libluajittex_a-texlang.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lang/texlang.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lang/texlang.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lcallbacklib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lcallbacklib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lcallbacklib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/lcallbacklib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/lcallbacklib.c
mv -f luatexdir/image/.deps/libluajittex_a-writejbig2.Tpo luatexdir/image/.deps/libluajittex_a-writejbig2.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lfontlib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lfontlib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lfontlib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/lfontlib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/lfontlib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lang/.deps/libluajittex_a-hnjalloc.Tpo luatexdir/lang/.deps/libluajittex_a-hnjalloc.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-limglib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-limglib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-limglib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/limglib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/limglib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lcallbacklib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lcallbacklib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lpdfelib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lpdfelib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lpdfelib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/lpdfelib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/lpdfelib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lfontlib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lfontlib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lpdfscannerlib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lpdfscannerlib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lpdfscannerlib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/lpdfscannerlib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/lpdfscannerlib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lang/.deps/libluajittex_a-texlang.Tpo luatexdir/lang/.deps/libluajittex_a-texlang.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lkpselib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lkpselib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lkpselib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/lkpselib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/lkpselib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-limglib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-limglib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-llanglib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-llanglib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-llanglib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/llanglib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/llanglib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lang/.deps/libluajittex_a-hyphen.Tpo luatexdir/lang/.deps/libluajittex_a-hyphen.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-llualib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-llualib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-llualib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/llualib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/llualib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lpdfscannerlib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lpdfscannerlib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lnodelib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lnodelib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lnodelib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/lnodelib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/lnodelib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-llualib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-llualib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-liolibext.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-liolibext.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-liolibext.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/liolibext.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/liolibext.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-llanglib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-llanglib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-loslibext.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-loslibext.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-loslibext.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/loslibext.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/loslibext.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lkpselib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lkpselib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lpdflib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lpdflib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lpdflib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/lpdflib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/lpdflib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lpdfelib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lpdfelib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lstatslib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lstatslib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lstatslib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/lstatslib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/lstatslib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lpdflib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lpdflib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-ltexiolib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-ltexiolib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-ltexiolib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/ltexiolib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/ltexiolib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lstatslib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lstatslib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-ltexlib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-ltexlib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-ltexlib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/ltexlib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/ltexlib.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-liolibext.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-liolibext.Po
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-loslibext.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-loslibext.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lnewtokenlib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lnewtokenlib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lnewtokenlib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/lnewtokenlib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/lnewtokenlib.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-luatex-core.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-luatex-core.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-luatex-core.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/luatex-core.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/luatex-core.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-luatex-core.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-luatex-core.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-helpers.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-helpers.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-helpers.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/helpers.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/helpers.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-helpers.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-helpers.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-luanode.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-luanode.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-luanode.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/luanode.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/luanode.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lnodelib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lnodelib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-luatoken.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-luatoken.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-luatoken.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/luatoken.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/luatoken.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lnewtokenlib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-lnewtokenlib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-mplibstuff.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-mplibstuff.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-mplibstuff.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/mplibstuff.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/mplibstuff.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-mplibstuff.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-mplibstuff.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfaction.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfaction.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfaction.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfaction.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfaction.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-luanode.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-luanode.Po
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-luatoken.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-luatoken.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfannot.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfannot.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfannot.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfannot.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfannot.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfcolorstack.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfcolorstack.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfcolorstack.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfcolorstack.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfcolorstack.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-ltexiolib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-ltexiolib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfdest.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfdest.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfdest.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfdest.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfdest.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-ltexlib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittex_a-ltexlib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdffont.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdffont.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdffont.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdffont.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdffont.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfannot.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfannot.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfgen.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfgen.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfgen.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfgen.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfgen.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfdest.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfdest.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfglyph.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfglyph.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfglyph.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfglyph.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfglyph.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdffont.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdffont.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfimage.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfimage.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfimage.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfimage.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfimage.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfcolorstack.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfcolorstack.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdflink.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdflink.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdflink.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdflink.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdflink.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfimage.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfimage.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdflistout.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdflistout.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdflistout.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdflistout.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdflistout.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfglyph.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfglyph.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfliteral.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfliteral.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfliteral.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfliteral.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfliteral.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdflink.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdflink.Po
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfaction.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfaction.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfobj.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfobj.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfobj.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfobj.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfobj.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfoutline.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfoutline.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfoutline.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfoutline.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfoutline.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfgen.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfgen.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfpage.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfpage.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfpage.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfpage.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfpage.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfoutline.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfoutline.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfpagetree.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfpagetree.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfpagetree.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfpagetree.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfpagetree.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfobj.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfobj.Po
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfliteral.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfliteral.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfrule.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfrule.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfrule.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfrule.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfrule.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfsaverestore.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfsaverestore.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfsaverestore.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfsaverestore.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfsaverestore.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfsaverestore.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfsaverestore.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfsetmatrix.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfsetmatrix.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfsetmatrix.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfsetmatrix.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfsetmatrix.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfrule.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfrule.Po
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfpage.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfpage.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfshipout.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfshipout.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfshipout.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfshipout.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfshipout.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdftables.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdftables.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdftables.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdftables.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdftables.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfpagetree.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfpagetree.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfthread.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfthread.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfthread.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfthread.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfthread.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdflistout.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdflistout.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfxform.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfxform.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfxform.o `test -f 'luatexdir/pdf/pdfxform.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/pdf/pdfxform.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfxform.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfxform.Po
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfthread.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfthread.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-backend.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-backend.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-backend.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/backend.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/backend.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-align.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-align.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-align.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/align.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/align.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfshipout.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfshipout.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-arithmetic.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-arithmetic.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-arithmetic.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/arithmetic.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/arithmetic.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdftables.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdftables.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-buildpage.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-buildpage.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-buildpage.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/buildpage.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/buildpage.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-arithmetic.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-arithmetic.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-commands.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-commands.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-commands.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/commands.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/commands.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-align.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-align.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-conditional.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-conditional.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-conditional.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/conditional.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/conditional.c
mv -f luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfsetmatrix.Tpo luatexdir/pdf/.deps/libluajittex_a-pdfsetmatrix.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-directions.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-directions.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-directions.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/directions.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/directions.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-backend.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-backend.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-dumpdata.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-dumpdata.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-dumpdata.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/dumpdata.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/dumpdata.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-buildpage.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-buildpage.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-equivalents.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-equivalents.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-equivalents.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/equivalents.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/equivalents.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-dumpdata.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-dumpdata.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-errors.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-errors.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-errors.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/errors.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/errors.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-directions.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-directions.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-expand.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-expand.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-expand.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/expand.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/expand.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-conditional.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-conditional.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-extensions.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-extensions.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-extensions.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/extensions.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/extensions.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-equivalents.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-equivalents.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-filename.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-filename.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-filename.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/filename.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/filename.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-commands.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-commands.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-inputstack.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-inputstack.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-inputstack.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/inputstack.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/inputstack.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-filename.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-filename.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-linebreak.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-linebreak.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-linebreak.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/linebreak.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/linebreak.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-expand.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-expand.Po
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-extensions.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-extensions.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-mainbody.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-mainbody.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-mainbody.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/mainbody.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/mainbody.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-maincontrol.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-maincontrol.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-maincontrol.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/maincontrol.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/maincontrol.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-errors.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-errors.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-mathcodes.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-mathcodes.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-mathcodes.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/mathcodes.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/mathcodes.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-mainbody.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-mainbody.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-memoryword.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-memoryword.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-memoryword.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/memoryword.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/memoryword.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-inputstack.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-inputstack.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-mlist.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-mlist.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-mlist.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/mlist.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/mlist.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-linebreak.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-linebreak.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-nesting.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-nesting.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-nesting.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/nesting.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/nesting.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-maincontrol.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-maincontrol.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-packaging.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-packaging.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-packaging.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/packaging.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/packaging.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-memoryword.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-memoryword.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-postlinebreak.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-postlinebreak.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-postlinebreak.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/postlinebreak.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/postlinebreak.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-nesting.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-nesting.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-primitive.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-primitive.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-primitive.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/primitive.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/primitive.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-mathcodes.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-mathcodes.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-scanning.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-scanning.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-scanning.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/scanning.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/scanning.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-primitive.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-primitive.Po
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-packaging.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-packaging.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-stringpool.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-stringpool.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-stringpool.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/stringpool.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/stringpool.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-texdeffont.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-texdeffont.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-texdeffont.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/texdeffont.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/texdeffont.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-postlinebreak.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-postlinebreak.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-texfileio.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-texfileio.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-texfileio.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/texfileio.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/texfileio.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-scanning.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-scanning.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-texmath.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-texmath.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-texmath.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/texmath.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/texmath.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-mlist.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-mlist.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-texnodes.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-texnodes.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-texnodes.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/texnodes.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/texnodes.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-texfileio.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-texfileio.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-textcodes.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-textcodes.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-textcodes.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/textcodes.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/textcodes.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-texdeffont.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-texdeffont.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-textoken.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-textoken.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-textoken.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/textoken.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/textoken.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-texmath.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-texmath.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/utils/libluajittex_a-avl.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluajittex_a-avl.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/utils/libluajittex_a-avl.o `test -f 'luatexdir/utils/avl.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/utils/avl.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-stringpool.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-stringpool.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/utils/libluajittex_a-avlstuff.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluajittex_a-avlstuff.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/utils/libluajittex_a-avlstuff.o `test -f 'luatexdir/utils/avlstuff.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/utils/avlstuff.c
mv -f luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluajittex_a-avl.Tpo luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluajittex_a-avl.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/utils/libluajittex_a-managed-sa.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluajittex_a-managed-sa.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/utils/libluajittex_a-managed-sa.o `test -f 'luatexdir/utils/managed-sa.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/utils/managed-sa.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-texnodes.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-texnodes.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/utils/libluajittex_a-unistring.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluajittex_a-unistring.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/utils/libluajittex_a-unistring.o `test -f 'luatexdir/utils/unistring.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/utils/unistring.c
mv -f luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluajittex_a-avlstuff.Tpo luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluajittex_a-avlstuff.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT synctexdir/libluajittex_a-synctex.o -MD -MP -MF synctexdir/.deps/libluajittex_a-synctex.Tpo -c -o synctexdir/libluajittex_a-synctex.o `test -f 'synctexdir/synctex.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`synctexdir/synctex.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-textcodes.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-textcodes.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/utils/libluajittexspecific_a-utils.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluajittexspecific_a-utils.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/utils/libluajittexspecific_a-utils.o `test -f 'luatexdir/utils/utils.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/utils/utils.c
mv -f luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluajittex_a-unistring.Tpo luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluajittex_a-unistring.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittexspecific_a-luastuff.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittexspecific_a-luastuff.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittexspecific_a-luastuff.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/luastuff.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/luastuff.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-textoken.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittex_a-textoken.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libluajittexspecific_a-luainit.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittexspecific_a-luainit.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libluajittexspecific_a-luainit.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/luainit.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/luainit.c
mv -f luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluajittex_a-managed-sa.Tpo luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluajittex_a-managed-sa.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/tex/libluajittexspecific_a-printing.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittexspecific_a-printing.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/tex/libluajittexspecific_a-printing.o `test -f 'luatexdir/tex/printing.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/tex/printing.c
mv -f luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittexspecific_a-printing.Tpo luatexdir/tex/.deps/libluajittexspecific_a-printing.Po
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittexspecific_a-luastuff.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittexspecific_a-luastuff.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUATEX_HARFBUZZ_ENABLED -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libluajithbtexspecific_a-utils-hb.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libluajithbtexspecific_a-utils-hb.Tpo -c -o libluajithbtexspecific_a-utils-hb.o `test -f 'utils-hb.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`utils-hb.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUATEX_HARFBUZZ_ENABLED -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libluajithbtexspecific_a-luastuff-hb.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libluajithbtexspecific_a-luastuff-hb.Tpo -c -o libluajithbtexspecific_a-luastuff-hb.o `test -f 'luastuff-hb.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luastuff-hb.c
mv -f luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluajittexspecific_a-utils.Tpo luatexdir/utils/.deps/libluajittexspecific_a-utils.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUATEX_HARFBUZZ_ENABLED -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libluajithbtexspecific_a-luainit-hb.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libluajithbtexspecific_a-luainit-hb.Tpo -c -o libluajithbtexspecific_a-luainit-hb.o `test -f 'luainit-hb.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luainit-hb.c
mv -f synctexdir/.deps/libluajittex_a-synctex.Tpo synctexdir/.deps/libluajittex_a-synctex.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -DLUATEX_HARFBUZZ_ENABLED -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/unilib -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/inc -DLUA_FF_LIB=1 -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir/luafontloader/fontforge/fontforge -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libluajithbtexspecific_a-printing-hb.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libluajithbtexspecific_a-printing-hb.Tpo -c -o libluajithbtexspecific_a-printing-hb.o `test -f 'printing-hb.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`printing-hb.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittexspecific_a-luainit.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libluajittexspecific_a-luainit.Po
depbase=`echo otangle.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT otangle.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o otangle.o otangle.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
mv -f .deps/libluajithbtexspecific_a-luastuff-hb.Tpo .deps/libluajithbtexspecific_a-luastuff-hb.Po
depbase=`echo odvicopy.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT odvicopy.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o odvicopy.o odvicopy.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
mv -f .deps/libluajithbtexspecific_a-printing-hb.Tpo .deps/libluajithbtexspecific_a-printing-hb.Po
depbase=`echo odvitype.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT odvitype.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o odvitype.o odvitype.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo bibtex.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT bibtex.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o bibtex.o bibtex.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
mv -f .deps/libluajithbtexspecific_a-utils-hb.Tpo .deps/libluajithbtexspecific_a-utils-hb.Po
depbase=`echo dvicopy.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT dvicopy.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o dvicopy.o dvicopy.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
mv -f .deps/libluajithbtexspecific_a-luainit-hb.Tpo .deps/libluajithbtexspecific_a-luainit-hb.Po
depbase=`echo dvitype.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT dvitype.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o dvitype.o dvitype.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gftodvi.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT gftodvi.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gftodvi.o gftodvi.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gftopk.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT gftopk.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gftopk.o gftopk.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo gftype.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT gftype.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o gftype.o gftype.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mft.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT mft.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mft.o mft.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo patgen.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT patgen.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o patgen.o patgen.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pktogf.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pktogf.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pktogf.o pktogf.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pktype.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pktype.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pktype.o pktype.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pltotf.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pltotf.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pltotf.o pltotf.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pooltype.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pooltype.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pooltype.o pooltype.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo tftopl.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT tftopl.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o tftopl.o tftopl.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo vftovp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT vftovp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o vftovp.o vftovp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo vptovf.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT vptovf.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o vptovf.o vptovf.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo weave.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT weave.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o weave.o weave.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert twill
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert tex
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert mf
tangle-sh: checking for mflua.p ... ok
tangle-sh: checking for mflua.pool ... ok
tangle-sh: checking for mfluajit.p ... ok
tangle-sh: checking for mfluajit.pool ... ok
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT mpost-mpost.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/mpost-mpost.Tpo -c -o mpost-mpost.o `test -f 'mpost.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mpost.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT mpost-mpxout.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/mpost-mpxout.Tpo -c -o mpost-mpxout.o `test -f 'mpxout.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mpxout.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o upmpost upmpost-pmp.o upmpost-pmpmath.o upmpost-pmpmathinterval.o upmpost-pmpmathbinary.o upmpost-pmpmathdecimal.o upmpost-pmpmathdouble.o upmpost-pmpost.o upmpost-pmpstrings.o upmpost-pmpxout.o upmpost-ppngout.o upmpost-ppsout.o upmpost-psvgout.o upmpost-ptfmin.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc/libptexenc.la /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/libmpfi.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/libmpfr.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/libgmp.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/libcairo.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/libpixman.a -lpng16 -lz libmputil.a -lm
mv -f .deps/mpost-mpost.Tpo .deps/mpost-mpost.Po
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh euptex.p ./tangle euptex euptex
tangle-sh: checking for euptex.p ... ok
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh euptex.pool ./tangle euptex euptex
tangle-sh: checking for euptex.pool ... ok
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o hitex hitex-hitables.o hitex-hiput.o hitex-hitex.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lz libmd5.a libmd5.a -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/upmpost upmpost-pmp.o upmpost-pmpmath.o upmpost-pmpmathinterval.o upmpost-pmpmathbinary.o upmpost-pmpmathdecimal.o upmpost-pmpmathdouble.o upmpost-pmpost.o upmpost-pmpstrings.o upmpost-pmpxout.o upmpost-ppngout.o upmpost-ppsout.o upmpost-psvgout.o upmpost-ptfmin.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc/.libs/libptexenc.so /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/libmpfi.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/libmpfr.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/libgmp.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/libcairo.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/libpixman.a -lpng16 -lz libmputil.a -lm
mv -f .deps/mpost-mpxout.Tpo .deps/mpost-mpxout.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o hishrink hishrink-hitables.o hitexdir/hishrink-hilexer.o hitexdir/hishrink-hiparser.o hishrink-hishrink.o -lz -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/hitex hitex-hitables.o hitex-hiput.o hitex-hitex.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lz libmd5.a -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o hishrink hishrink-hitables.o hitexdir/hishrink-hilexer.o hitexdir/hishrink-hiparser.o hishrink-hishrink.o -lz -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o histretch histretch-hitables.o histretch-histretch.o -lz -lm
AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./web2c-sh pdftex-web2c pdftex
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert pdftex
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o histretch histretch-hitables.o histretch-histretch.o -lz -lm
rm -f libluatex.a
ar cr libluatex.a luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lstrlibext.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-helpers.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-texluac.o luatexdir/luafontloader/src/libluatex_a-ffdummies.o luatexdir/luafontloader/src/libluatex_a-luafflib.o luatexdir/dvi/libluatex_a-dvigen.o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-dofont.o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-luafont.o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-mapfile.o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-pkin.o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-sfnt.o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-texfont.o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-tfmofm.o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-tounicode.o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-tt_glyf.o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-tt_table.o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-vfovf.o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-vfpacket.o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writecff.o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writeenc.o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writefont.o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writet1.o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writet3.o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writettf.o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writetype0.o luatexdir/font/libluatex_a-writetype2.o luatexdir/image/libluatex_a-pdftoepdf.o luatexdir/image/libluatex_a-writeimg.o luatexdir/image/libluatex_a-writejbig2.o luatexdir/image/libluatex_a-writejp2.o luatexdir/image/libluatex_a-writejpg.o luatexdir/image/libluatex_a-writepng.o luatexdir/lang/libluatex_a-hnjalloc.o luatexdir/lang/libluatex_a-hyphen.o luatexdir/lang/libluatex_a-texlang.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lcallbacklib.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lfontlib.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-limglib.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lpdfelib.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lpdfscannerlib.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lkpselib.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-llanglib.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-llualib.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lnodelib.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-liolibext.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-loslibext.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lpdflib.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lstatslib.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-ltexiolib.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-ltexlib.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-lnewtokenlib.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-luatex-core.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-helpers.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-luanode.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-luatoken.o luatexdir/lua/libluatex_a-mplibstuff.o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfaction.o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfannot.o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfcolorstack.o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfdest.o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdffont.o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfgen.o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfglyph.o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfimage.o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdflink.o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdflistout.o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfliteral.o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfobj.o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfoutline.o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfpage.o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfpagetree.o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfrule.o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfsaverestore.o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfsetmatrix.o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfshipout.o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdftables.o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfthread.o luatexdir/pdf/libluatex_a-pdfxform.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-backend.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-align.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-arithmetic.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-buildpage.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-commands.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-conditional.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-directions.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-dumpdata.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-equivalents.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-errors.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-expand.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-extensions.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-filename.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-inputstack.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-linebreak.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-mainbody.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-maincontrol.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-mathcodes.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-memoryword.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-mlist.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-nesting.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-packaging.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-postlinebreak.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-primitive.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-scanning.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-stringpool.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-texdeffont.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-texfileio.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-texmath.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-texnodes.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-textcodes.o luatexdir/tex/libluatex_a-textoken.o luatexdir/utils/libluatex_a-avl.o luatexdir/utils/libluatex_a-avlstuff.o luatexdir/utils/libluatex_a-managed-sa.o luatexdir/utils/libluatex_a-unistring.o synctexdir/libluatex_a-synctex.o
ranlib libluatex.a
rm -f libluahbtexspecific.a
ar cr libluahbtexspecific.a libluahbtexspecific_a-utils-hb.o libluahbtexspecific_a-luastuff-hb.o libluahbtexspecific_a-luainit-hb.o libluahbtexspecific_a-printing-hb.o
ranlib libluahbtexspecific.a
rm -f libluajittex.a
ar cr libluajittex.a luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lstrlibext.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-texluajitc.o luatexdir/luafontloader/src/libluajittex_a-ffdummies.o luatexdir/luafontloader/src/libluajittex_a-luafflib.o luatexdir/dvi/libluajittex_a-dvigen.o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-dofont.o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-luafont.o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-mapfile.o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-pkin.o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-sfnt.o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-texfont.o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-tfmofm.o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-tounicode.o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-tt_glyf.o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-tt_table.o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-vfovf.o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-vfpacket.o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writecff.o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writeenc.o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writefont.o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writet1.o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writet3.o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writettf.o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writetype0.o luatexdir/font/libluajittex_a-writetype2.o luatexdir/image/libluajittex_a-pdftoepdf.o luatexdir/image/libluajittex_a-writeimg.o luatexdir/image/libluajittex_a-writejbig2.o luatexdir/image/libluajittex_a-writejp2.o luatexdir/image/libluajittex_a-writejpg.o luatexdir/image/libluajittex_a-writepng.o luatexdir/lang/libluajittex_a-hnjalloc.o luatexdir/lang/libluajittex_a-hyphen.o luatexdir/lang/libluajittex_a-texlang.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lcallbacklib.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lfontlib.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-limglib.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lpdfelib.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lpdfscannerlib.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lkpselib.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-llanglib.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-llualib.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lnodelib.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-liolibext.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-loslibext.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lpdflib.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lstatslib.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-ltexiolib.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-ltexlib.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-lnewtokenlib.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-luatex-core.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-helpers.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-luanode.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-luatoken.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittex_a-mplibstuff.o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfaction.o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfannot.o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfcolorstack.o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfdest.o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdffont.o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfgen.o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfglyph.o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfimage.o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdflink.o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdflistout.o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfliteral.o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfobj.o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfoutline.o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfpage.o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfpagetree.o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfrule.o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfsaverestore.o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfsetmatrix.o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfshipout.o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdftables.o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfthread.o luatexdir/pdf/libluajittex_a-pdfxform.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-backend.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-align.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-arithmetic.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-buildpage.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-commands.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-conditional.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-directions.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-dumpdata.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-equivalents.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-errors.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-expand.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-extensions.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-filename.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-inputstack.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-linebreak.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-mainbody.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-maincontrol.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-mathcodes.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-memoryword.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-mlist.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-nesting.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-packaging.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-postlinebreak.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-primitive.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-scanning.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-stringpool.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-texdeffont.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-texfileio.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-texmath.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-texnodes.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-textcodes.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittex_a-textoken.o luatexdir/utils/libluajittex_a-avl.o luatexdir/utils/libluajittex_a-avlstuff.o luatexdir/utils/libluajittex_a-managed-sa.o luatexdir/utils/libluajittex_a-unistring.o synctexdir/libluajittex_a-synctex.o
ranlib libluajittex.a
rm -f libluajittexspecific.a
ar cr libluajittexspecific.a luatexdir/utils/libluajittexspecific_a-utils.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittexspecific_a-luastuff.o luatexdir/lua/libluajittexspecific_a-luainit.o luatexdir/tex/libluajittexspecific_a-printing.o
ranlib libluajittexspecific.a
rm -f libluajithbtexspecific.a
ar cr libluajithbtexspecific.a libluajithbtexspecific_a-utils-hb.o libluajithbtexspecific_a-luastuff-hb.o libluajithbtexspecific_a-luainit-hb.o libluajithbtexspecific_a-printing-hb.o
ranlib libluajithbtexspecific.a
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o otangle otangle.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o odvicopy odvicopy.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/otangle otangle.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/odvicopy odvicopy.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o odvitype odvitype.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/omegaware TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./otangle ofm2opl ofm2opl
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/omegaware TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./otangle opl2ofm opl2ofm
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/omegaware TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./otangle ovf2ovp ovf2ovp
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/odvitype odvitype.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
This is OTANGLE, Version 4.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*5*17*30*36*50*68*82*131*149This is OTANGLE, Version 4.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*6*10*171*23*31*253*52*261
Writing the output file.*70....500....*131This is OTANGLE, Version 4.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1.1000*139*6..*19*152.*156.*169
Writing the output file*27.1500..*45.......500
Done.
(No errors were found.)
..WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/omegaware TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./otangle ovp2ovf ovp2ovf
.*106..1000*114*118*131
Writing the output file.....WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh aleph-tangle ./otangle aleph aleph
..500.
Done.
(No errors were found.)
....
Done.
(No errors were found.)
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o bibtex bibtex.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o dvicopy dvicopy.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
tangle-sh: WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./otangle aleph aleph
This is OTANGLE, Version 4.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*6*24*37*45*60*78*92*147*161*179This is OTANGLE, Version 4.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*201*206*288*17*296
Writing the output file.*25....500.*38..*54..1000..*72...1500.*99.*110..*115.2000.*133..
Done.
(No errors were found.)
*162*173*199*203*207/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o dvitype dvitype.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
*211*222*261*273*294*302*305*326*337*371*407*471*494*518*547*617*626*678*714*733*753*802*847*897*926*936*955*978*1003*1016*1065*1092*1173*1245*1336*1372*1380*1382*1450*1624*1631*1634*1636*1637*1670
Writing the output file.....500.....1000.....1500.....2000.....2500.....3000.....3500.....4000.....4500.....5000.....5500.....6000.....6500.....7000.....7500.....8000.....8500.....9000.....9500.....10000.....10500....
Done.
1314 strings written to string pool file.
(No errors were found.)
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o gftodvi gftodvi.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/dvicopy dvicopy.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/bibtex bibtex.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/dvitype dvitype.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o gftopk gftopk.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o gftype gftype.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/gftodvi gftodvi.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o mft mft.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o patgen patgen.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/gftopk gftopk.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/gftype gftype.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/mft mft.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o pktogf pktogf.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o pktype pktype.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/patgen patgen.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o pltotf pltotf.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/pktype pktype.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o pooltype pooltype.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/pktogf pktogf.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o tftopl tftopl.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/pltotf pltotf.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o vftovp vftovp.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o vptovf vptovf.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/tftopl tftopl.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/pooltype pooltype.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o weave weave.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/vftovp vftovp.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/vptovf vptovf.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
web2c/makecpool tex >tex-pool.c || { rm -f tex-pool.c; exit 1; }
web2c/makecpool mf >mf-pool.c || { rm -f mf-pool.c; exit 1; }
cd window && make libwindow.a
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DMFNOWIN -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT mf_nowin-mfextra.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/mf_nowin-mfextra.Tpo -c -o mf_nowin-mfextra.o `test -f 'mfextra.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfextra.c
make[6]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/window'
depbase=`echo amiga.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/window -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT amiga.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o amiga.o ../../../../texk/web2c/window/amiga.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/weave weave.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
depbase=`echo epsf.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/window -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT epsf.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o epsf.o ../../../../texk/web2c/window/epsf.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo hp2627.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/window -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT hp2627.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o hp2627.o ../../../../texk/web2c/window/hp2627.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mftalk.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/window -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT mftalk.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mftalk.o ../../../../texk/web2c/window/mftalk.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo next.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/window -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT next.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o next.o ../../../../texk/web2c/window/next.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert mflua
depbase=`echo regis.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/window -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT regis.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o regis.o ../../../../texk/web2c/window/regis.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
mv -f .deps/mf_nowin-mfextra.Tpo .deps/mf_nowin-mfextra.Po
depbase=`echo suntools.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/window -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT suntools.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o suntools.o ../../../../texk/web2c/window/suntools.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo tek.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/window -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT tek.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o tek.o ../../../../texk/web2c/window/tek.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo trap.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/window -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT trap.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o trap.o ../../../../texk/web2c/window/trap.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert mfluajit
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o mpost mpost-mpost.o mpost-mpxout.o libmplibcore.a libmplibextramath.a libmplibbackends.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/libmpfi.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/libmpfr.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/libgmp.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/libcairo.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/libpixman.a -lpng16 -lz libmputil.a -lm
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT upbibtex-upbibtex.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/upbibtex-upbibtex.Tpo -c -o upbibtex-upbibtex.o `test -f 'upbibtex.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`upbibtex.c
depbase=`echo uniterm.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/window -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT uniterm.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o uniterm.o ../../../../texk/web2c/window/uniterm.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/mpost mpost-mpost.o mpost-mpxout.o libmplibcore.a libmplibextramath.a libmplibbackends.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfi/libmpfi.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/mpfr/libmpfr.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/gmp/libgmp.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/cairo/libcairo.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pixman/libpixman.a -lpng16 -lz libmputil.a -lm
depbase=`echo win32.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/window -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT win32.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o win32.o ../../../../texk/web2c/window/win32.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo x11-Xlib.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/window -I../w2c -I.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT x11-Xlib.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o x11-Xlib.o ../../../../texk/web2c/window/x11-Xlib.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
rm -f libwindow.a
ar cr libwindow.a amiga.o epsf.o hp2627.o mftalk.o next.o regis.o suntools.o tek.o trap.o uniterm.o win32.o x11-Xlib.o
ranlib libwindow.a
make[6]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/window'
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DHEX_CHAR_CODE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT updvitype-updvitype.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/updvitype-updvitype.Tpo -c -o updvitype-updvitype.o `test -f 'updvitype.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`updvitype.c
mv -f .deps/upbibtex-upbibtex.Tpo .deps/upbibtex-upbibtex.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DPRESERVE_PUTC -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT uppltotf-uppltotf.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/uppltotf-uppltotf.Tpo -c -o uppltotf-uppltotf.o `test -f 'uppltotf.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`uppltotf.c
mv -f .deps/updvitype-updvitype.Tpo .deps/updvitype-updvitype.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT uptftopl-uptftopl.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/uptftopl-uptftopl.Tpo -c -o uptftopl-uptftopl.o `test -f 'uptftopl.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`uptftopl.c
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert euptex
mv -f .deps/uppltotf-uppltotf.Tpo .deps/uppltotf-uppltotf.Po
AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./web2c-sh pdftexd.h pdftex
AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./web2c-sh pdftexini.c pdftex
AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./web2c-sh pdftex0.c pdftex
web2c/makecpool pdftex >pdftex-pool.c || { rm -f pdftex-pool.c; exit 1; }
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Dextra_version_info=`date +-%Y%m%d%H` -DLUATEX_HARFBUZZ_ENABLED -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luahbtex-luatex.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/.deps/luahbtex-luatex.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luahbtex-luatex.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luatex.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luatex.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Dextra_version_info=`date +-%Y%m%d%H` -DLUATEX_HARFBUZZ_ENABLED -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT mplibdir/luahbtex-lmplib.o -MD -MP -MF mplibdir/.deps/luahbtex-lmplib.Tpo -c -o mplibdir/luahbtex-lmplib.o `test -f 'mplibdir/lmplib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mplibdir/lmplib.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Dextra_version_info=`date +-%Y%m%d%H` -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luajittex-luatex.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/.deps/luajittex-luatex.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luajittex-luatex.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luatex.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luatex.c
mv -f .deps/uptftopl-uptftopl.Tpo .deps/uptftopl-uptftopl.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Dextra_version_info=`date +-%Y%m%d%H` -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT mplibdir/luajittex-lmplib.o -MD -MP -MF mplibdir/.deps/luajittex-lmplib.Tpo -c -o mplibdir/luajittex-lmplib.o `test -f 'mplibdir/lmplib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mplibdir/lmplib.c
mv -f mplibdir/.deps/luahbtex-lmplib.Tpo mplibdir/.deps/luahbtex-lmplib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Dextra_version_info=`date +-%Y%m%d%H` -DLUATEX_HARFBUZZ_ENABLED -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/luajithbtex-luatex.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/.deps/luajithbtex-luatex.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/luajithbtex-luatex.o `test -f 'luatexdir/luatex.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/luatex.c
mv -f mplibdir/.deps/luajittex-lmplib.Tpo mplibdir/.deps/luajittex-lmplib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -DpdfTeX -I../../../texk/web2c/luatexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/mplibdir -Dextra_version_info=`date +-%Y%m%d%H` -DLUATEX_HARFBUZZ_ENABLED -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H='' -DLuajitTeX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT mplibdir/luajithbtex-lmplib.o -MD -MP -MF mplibdir/.deps/luajithbtex-lmplib.Tpo -c -o mplibdir/luajithbtex-lmplib.o `test -f 'mplibdir/lmplib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mplibdir/lmplib.c
mv -f luatexdir/.deps/luahbtex-luatex.Tpo luatexdir/.deps/luahbtex-luatex.Po
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh xetex-tangle ./otangle xetex xetex-final
tangle-sh: WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir TEXMFCNF=../../../texk/web2c/../kpathsea ./otangle xetex xetex-final
mv -f luatexdir/.deps/luajittex-luatex.Tpo luatexdir/.deps/luajittex-luatex.Po
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert ofm2opl
This is OTANGLE, Version 4.4 (TeX Live 2025/PisiLinux)
*1*17*25*38*54*76*103*114*132*137*155*187*199*225*229*233*237*246*282*298*319*327*330*351*362*396*436*499*522*546*574*619*628*682*683*722*741*762*816/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert opl2ofm
*861*910*939*953*973*996*1021*1034*1083*1109*1190*1262*1353*1384*1392*1394*1451*1678*1685*1687*1690*1702*1737*1740
Writing the output file.....500.....1000.....1500.....2000.....2500.....3000.....3500.....4000.....4500.....5000.....5500.....6000.....6500.....7000.....7500.....8000.....8500.....9000.....9500.....10000.....10500.
Done.
1443 strings written to string pool file.
(No errors were found.)
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert ovf2ovp
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert ovp2ovf
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh aleph.p ./otangle aleph aleph
tangle-sh: checking for aleph.p ... ok
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh aleph.pool ./otangle aleph aleph
depbase=`echo twill.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT twill.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o twill.o twill.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
tangle-sh: checking for aleph.pool ... ok
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT tex-texextra.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/tex-texextra.Tpo -c -o tex-texextra.o `test -f 'texextra.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`texextra.c
mv -f luatexdir/.deps/luajithbtex-luatex.Tpo luatexdir/.deps/luajithbtex-luatex.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT tex-texini.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/tex-texini.Tpo -c -o tex-texini.o `test -f 'texini.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`texini.c
mv -f mplibdir/.deps/luajithbtex-lmplib.Tpo mplibdir/.deps/luajithbtex-lmplib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT tex-tex0.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/tex-tex0.Tpo -c -o tex-tex0.o `test -f 'tex0.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`tex0.c
mv -f .deps/tex-texextra.Tpo .deps/tex-texextra.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT tex-tex-pool.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/tex-tex-pool.Tpo -c -o tex-tex-pool.o `test -f 'tex-pool.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`tex-pool.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT mf-mfextra.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/mf-mfextra.Tpo -c -o mf-mfextra.o `test -f 'mfextra.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfextra.c
depbase=`echo mfini.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT mfini.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mfini.o mfini.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
mv -f .deps/tex-tex-pool.Tpo .deps/tex-tex-pool.Po
depbase=`echo mf0.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT mf0.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mf0.o mf0.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
mv -f .deps/tex-texini.Tpo .deps/tex-texini.Po
depbase=`echo mf-pool.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT mf-pool.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mf-pool.o mf-pool.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
mv -f .deps/mf-mfextra.Tpo .deps/mf-mfextra.Po
web2c/makecpool mflua >mflua-pool.c || { rm -f mflua-pool.c; exit 1; }
web2c/makecpool mfluajit >mfluajit-pool.c || { rm -f mfluajit-pool.c; exit 1; }
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o upbibtex upbibtex-upbibtex.o libukanji.a lib/libp.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc/libptexenc.la lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lz -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o updvitype updvitype-updvitype.o libukanji.a lib/libp.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc/libptexenc.la lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lz -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o uppltotf uppltotf-uppltotf.o libukanji.a lib/libp.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc/libptexenc.la lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lz -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/updvitype updvitype-updvitype.o libukanji.a lib/libp.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc/.libs/libptexenc.so lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lz -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/uppltotf uppltotf-uppltotf.o libukanji.a lib/libp.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc/.libs/libptexenc.so lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lz -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/upbibtex upbibtex-upbibtex.o libukanji.a lib/libp.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc/.libs/libptexenc.so lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lz -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o uptftopl uptftopl-uptftopl.o libukanji.a lib/libp.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc/libptexenc.la lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lz -lm
web2c/makecpool euptex >euptex-pool.c || { rm -f euptex-pool.c; exit 1; }
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-avl.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-avl.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-avl.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/avl.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/avl.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-avlstuff.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-avlstuff.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-avlstuff.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/avlstuff.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/avlstuff.c
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-avl.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-avl.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-epdf.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-epdf.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-epdf.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/epdf.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/epdf.c
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/uptftopl uptftopl-uptftopl.o libukanji.a lib/libp.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc/.libs/libptexenc.so lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lz -lm
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-avlstuff.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-avlstuff.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-mapfile.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-mapfile.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-mapfile.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/mapfile.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/mapfile.c
mv -f .deps/tex-tex0.Tpo .deps/tex-tex0.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-pdftoepdf.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-pdftoepdf.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-pdftoepdf.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/pdftoepdf.cc' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/pdftoepdf.cc
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-pkin.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-pkin.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-pkin.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/pkin.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/pkin.c
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-epdf.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-epdf.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-subfont.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-subfont.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-subfont.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/subfont.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/subfont.c
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-mapfile.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-mapfile.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-tounicode.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-tounicode.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-tounicode.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/tounicode.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/tounicode.c
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-pkin.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-pkin.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-utils.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-utils.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-utils.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/utils.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/utils.c
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-subfont.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-subfont.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-vfpacket.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-vfpacket.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-vfpacket.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/vfpacket.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/vfpacket.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writeenc.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writeenc.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writeenc.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/writeenc.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/writeenc.c
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-tounicode.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-tounicode.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writefont.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writefont.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writefont.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/writefont.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/writefont.c
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writeenc.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writeenc.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writeimg.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writeimg.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writeimg.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/writeimg.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/writeimg.c
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-vfpacket.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-vfpacket.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writejbig2.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writejbig2.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writejbig2.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/writejbig2.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/writejbig2.c
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-utils.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-utils.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writejpg.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writejpg.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writejpg.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/writejpg.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/writejpg.c
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writejbig2.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writejbig2.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writepng.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writepng.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writepng.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/writepng.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/writepng.c
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writejpg.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writejpg.Po
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writeimg.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writeimg.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writet1.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writet1.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writet1.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/writet1.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/writet1.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writet3.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writet3.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writet3.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/writet3.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/writet3.c
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writefont.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writefont.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writettf.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writettf.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writettf.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/writettf.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/writettf.c
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-pdftoepdf.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-pdftoepdf.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writezip.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writezip.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writezip.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/writezip.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/writezip.c
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writet3.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writet3.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CXX --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -export-dynamic -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o luahbtex luatexdir/luahbtex-luatex.o mplibdir/luahbtex-lmplib.o libluatex.a libluahbtexspecific.a libluatex.a libff.a libluamisc.a libluasocket.a libluaffi.a libluaharfbuzz.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/libtexlua53.la libmplibcore.a -lzzip -lz -lpng16 -lharfbuzz -lgraphite2 /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/libpplib.a -lz lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la libmputil.a libunilib.a libmd5.a -lm
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writet1.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writet1.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -export-dynamic -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o luajittex luatexdir/luajittex-luatex.o mplibdir/luajittex-lmplib.o libluajittex.a libluajittexspecific.a libluajittex.a libff.a libluajitmisc.a libluajitsocket.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/libtexluajit.la libmplibcore.a -lzzip -lz -lpng16 /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/libpplib.a -lz lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la libmputil.a libunilib.a libmd5.a -lm
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writettf.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writettf.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CXX --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -export-dynamic -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o luajithbtex luatexdir/luajithbtex-luatex.o mplibdir/luajithbtex-lmplib.o libluajittex.a libluajithbtexspecific.a libluajittex.a libff.a libluajitmisc.a libluajitsocket.a libluajitharfbuzz.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/libtexluajit.la libmplibcore.a -lzzip -lz -lpng16 -lharfbuzz -lgraphite2 /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/libpplib.a -lz lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la libmputil.a libunilib.a libmd5.a -lm
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writepng.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writepng.Po
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh xetex.p ./otangle xetex xetex-final
tangle-sh: checking for xetex.p ... ok
WEBINPUTS=.:../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir AM_V_P=: /bin/sh ./tangle-sh xetex.pool ./otangle xetex xetex-final
tangle-sh: checking for xetex.pool ... ok
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert aleph
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writezip.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/libpdftex_a-writezip.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o twill twill.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/luajittex luatexdir/luajittex-luatex.o mplibdir/luajittex-lmplib.o -Wl,--export-dynamic libluajittexspecific.a libluajittex.a libff.a libluajitmisc.a libluajitsocket.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/.libs/libtexluajit.so libmplibcore.a -lzzip -lpng16 /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/libpplib.a -lz lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so libmputil.a libunilib.a libmd5.a -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/luahbtex luatexdir/luahbtex-luatex.o mplibdir/luahbtex-lmplib.o -Wl,--export-dynamic libluahbtexspecific.a libluatex.a libff.a libluamisc.a libluasocket.a libluaffi.a libluaharfbuzz.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/.libs/libtexlua53.so libmplibcore.a -lzzip -lpng16 -lharfbuzz -lgraphite2 /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/libpplib.a -lz lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so libmputil.a libunilib.a libmd5.a -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/luajithbtex luatexdir/luajithbtex-luatex.o mplibdir/luajithbtex-lmplib.o -Wl,--export-dynamic libluajithbtexspecific.a libluajittex.a libff.a libluajitmisc.a libluajitsocket.a libluajitharfbuzz.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/.libs/libtexluajit.so libmplibcore.a -lzzip -lpng16 -lharfbuzz -lgraphite2 /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/libpplib.a -lz lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so libmputil.a libunilib.a libmd5.a -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/twill twill.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o tex tex-texextra.o tex-texini.o tex-tex0.o tex-tex-pool.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/tex tex-texextra.o tex-texini.o tex-tex0.o tex-tex-pool.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
rm -f libmf.a
ar cr libmf.a mfini.o mf0.o mf-pool.o
ranlib libmf.a
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/include -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/mflua-mfluaextra.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/.deps/mflua-mfluaextra.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/mflua-mfluaextra.o `test -f 'mfluadir/mfluaextra.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/mfluaextra.c
mv -f mfluadir/.deps/mflua-mfluaextra.Tpo mfluadir/.deps/mflua-mfluaextra.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/include -DMF_LUA -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libmflua_a-lkpselib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libmflua_a-lkpselib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libmflua_a-lkpselib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/lkpselib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/lkpselib.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/include -DMF_LUA -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/libmflua_a-mfluac.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/.deps/libmflua_a-mfluac.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/libmflua_a-mfluac.o `test -f 'mfluadir/mfluac.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/mfluac.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/include -DMF_LUA -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libmflua_a-mfluaini.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libmflua_a-mfluaini.Tpo -c -o libmflua_a-mfluaini.o `test -f 'mfluaini.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluaini.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/include -DMF_LUA -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libmflua_a-mflua0.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libmflua_a-mflua0.Tpo -c -o libmflua_a-mflua0.o `test -f 'mflua0.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mflua0.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libmflua_a-lkpselib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libmflua_a-lkpselib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/include -DLUA_COMPAT_MODULE -DLUA_COMPAT_5_2 -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -DLUA_USE_POSIX -DLUA_USE_DLOPEN -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/include -DMF_LUA -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libmflua_a-mflua-pool.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libmflua_a-mflua-pool.Tpo -c -o libmflua_a-mflua-pool.o `test -f 'mflua-pool.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mflua-pool.c
mv -f mfluadir/.deps/libmflua_a-mfluac.Tpo mfluadir/.deps/libmflua_a-mfluac.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/include -DLUAJIT_ENABLE_LUA52COMPAT -DLUAI_HASHLIMIT=6 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT mfluajitdir/mfluajit-mfluajitextra.o -MD -MP -MF mfluajitdir/.deps/mfluajit-mfluajitextra.Tpo -c -o mfluajitdir/mfluajit-mfluajitextra.o `test -f 'mfluajitdir/mfluajitextra.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluajitdir/mfluajitextra.c
mv -f .deps/libmflua_a-mfluaini.Tpo .deps/libmflua_a-mfluaini.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/include -DMF_LUA -DJIT -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT luatexdir/lua/libmfluajit_a-lkpselib.o -MD -MP -MF luatexdir/lua/.deps/libmfluajit_a-lkpselib.Tpo -c -o luatexdir/lua/libmfluajit_a-lkpselib.o `test -f 'luatexdir/lua/lkpselib.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`luatexdir/lua/lkpselib.c
mv -f .deps/libmflua_a-mflua-pool.Tpo .deps/libmflua_a-mflua-pool.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/include -DMF_LUA -DJIT -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT mfluadir/libmfluajit_a-mfluac.o -MD -MP -MF mfluadir/.deps/libmfluajit_a-mfluac.Tpo -c -o mfluadir/libmfluajit_a-mfluac.o `test -f 'mfluadir/mfluac.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluadir/mfluac.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/include -DMF_LUA -DJIT -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libmfluajit_a-mfluajitini.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libmfluajit_a-mfluajitini.Tpo -c -o libmfluajit_a-mfluajitini.o `test -f 'mfluajitini.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluajitini.c
mv -f luatexdir/lua/.deps/libmfluajit_a-lkpselib.Tpo luatexdir/lua/.deps/libmfluajit_a-lkpselib.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/include -DMF_LUA -DJIT -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libmfluajit_a-mfluajit0.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libmfluajit_a-mfluajit0.Tpo -c -o libmfluajit_a-mfluajit0.o `test -f 'mfluajit0.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluajit0.c
mv -f mfluajitdir/.deps/mfluajit-mfluajitextra.Tpo mfluajitdir/.deps/mfluajit-mfluajitextra.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/include -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/include -DMF_LUA -DJIT -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT libmfluajit_a-mfluajit-pool.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/libmfluajit_a-mfluajit-pool.Tpo -c -o libmfluajit_a-mfluajit-pool.o `test -f 'mfluajit-pool.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`mfluajit-pool.c
mv -f mfluadir/.deps/libmfluajit_a-mfluac.Tpo mfluadir/.deps/libmfluajit_a-mfluac.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -D__SyncTeX__ -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H=\"synctex-euptex.h\" -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT euptexdir/euptex-euptexextra.o -MD -MP -MF euptexdir/.deps/euptex-euptexextra.Tpo -c -o euptexdir/euptex-euptexextra.o `test -f 'euptexdir/euptexextra.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`euptexdir/euptexextra.c
mv -f .deps/libmfluajit_a-mfluajitini.Tpo .deps/libmfluajit_a-mfluajitini.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -D__SyncTeX__ -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H=\"synctex-euptex.h\" -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT synctexdir/euptex-synctex.o -MD -MP -MF synctexdir/.deps/euptex-synctex.Tpo -c -o synctexdir/euptex-synctex.o `test -f 'synctexdir/synctex.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`synctexdir/synctex.c
mv -f .deps/libmfluajit_a-mfluajit-pool.Tpo .deps/libmfluajit_a-mfluajit-pool.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -D__SyncTeX__ -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H=\"synctex-euptex.h\" -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT euptex-euptexini.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/euptex-euptexini.Tpo -c -o euptex-euptexini.o `test -f 'euptexini.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`euptexini.c
mv -f synctexdir/.deps/euptex-synctex.Tpo synctexdir/.deps/euptex-synctex.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -D__SyncTeX__ -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H=\"synctex-euptex.h\" -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT euptex-euptex0.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/euptex-euptex0.Tpo -c -o euptex-euptex0.o `test -f 'euptex0.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`euptex0.c
mv -f euptexdir/.deps/euptex-euptexextra.Tpo euptexdir/.deps/euptex-euptexextra.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -D__SyncTeX__ -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H=\"synctex-euptex.h\" -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT euptex-euptex-pool.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/euptex-euptex-pool.Tpo -c -o euptex-euptex-pool.o `test -f 'euptex-pool.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`euptex-pool.c
mv -f .deps/libmflua_a-mflua0.Tpo .deps/libmflua_a-mflua0.Po
rm -f libpdftex.a
mv -f .deps/euptex-euptexini.Tpo .deps/euptex-euptexini.Po
ar cr libpdftex.a pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-avl.o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-avlstuff.o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-epdf.o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-mapfile.o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-pdftoepdf.o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-pkin.o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-subfont.o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-tounicode.o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-utils.o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-vfpacket.o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writeenc.o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writefont.o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writeimg.o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writejbig2.o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writejpg.o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writepng.o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writet1.o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writet3.o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writettf.o pdftexdir/libpdftex_a-writezip.o
/bin/sh ../../../texk/web2c/web2c/convert xetex
ranlib libpdftex.a
depbase=`echo ofm2opl.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT ofm2opl.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o ofm2opl.o ofm2opl.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
mv -f .deps/euptex-euptex-pool.Tpo .deps/euptex-euptex-pool.Po
depbase=`echo opl2ofm.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT opl2ofm.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o opl2ofm.o opl2ofm.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo ovf2ovp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT ovf2ovp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o ovf2ovp.o ovf2ovp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
mv -f .deps/libmfluajit_a-mfluajit0.Tpo .deps/libmfluajit_a-mfluajit0.Po
depbase=`echo ovp2ovf.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT ovp2ovf.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o ovp2ovf.o ovp2ovf.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
web2c/makecpool aleph >aleph-pool.c || { rm -f aleph-pool.c; exit 1; }
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o mf mf-mfextra.o libmf.a lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la window/libwindow.a -lSM -lICE -lXext -lX11 -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o mf-nowin mf_nowin-mfextra.o libmf.a lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la window/libwindow.a -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/mf mf-mfextra.o libmf.a lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so window/libwindow.a -lSM -lICE -lXext -lX11 -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/mf-nowin mf_nowin-mfextra.o libmf.a lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so window/libwindow.a -lm
rm -f libmflua.a
ar cr libmflua.a luatexdir/lua/libmflua_a-lkpselib.o mfluadir/libmflua_a-mfluac.o libmflua_a-mfluaini.o libmflua_a-mflua0.o libmflua_a-mflua-pool.o
ranlib libmflua.a
rm -f libmfluajit.a
ar cr libmfluajit.a luatexdir/lua/libmfluajit_a-lkpselib.o mfluadir/libmfluajit_a-mfluac.o libmfluajit_a-mfluajitini.o libmfluajit_a-mfluajit0.o libmfluajit_a-mfluajit-pool.o
ranlib libmfluajit.a
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -D__SyncTeX__ -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H=\"synctex-pdftex.h\" -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftexdir/pdftex-pdftexextra.o -MD -MP -MF pdftexdir/.deps/pdftex-pdftexextra.Tpo -c -o pdftexdir/pdftex-pdftexextra.o `test -f 'pdftexdir/pdftexextra.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexdir/pdftexextra.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -D__SyncTeX__ -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H=\"synctex-pdftex.h\" -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT synctexdir/pdftex-synctex.o -MD -MP -MF synctexdir/.deps/pdftex-synctex.Tpo -c -o synctexdir/pdftex-synctex.o `test -f 'synctexdir/synctex.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`synctexdir/synctex.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -D__SyncTeX__ -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H=\"synctex-pdftex.h\" -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftex-pdftexini.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/pdftex-pdftexini.Tpo -c -o pdftex-pdftexini.o `test -f 'pdftexini.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftexini.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -D__SyncTeX__ -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H=\"synctex-pdftex.h\" -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftex-pdftex0.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/pdftex-pdftex0.Tpo -c -o pdftex-pdftex0.o `test -f 'pdftex0.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftex0.c
mv -f synctexdir/.deps/pdftex-synctex.Tpo synctexdir/.deps/pdftex-synctex.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I/usr/include/libpng16 -DPDF_PARSER_ONLY -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/goo -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/xpdf -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I../../../texk/web2c/pdftexdir -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -D__SyncTeX__ -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H=\"synctex-pdftex.h\" -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pdftex-pdftex-pool.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/pdftex-pdftex-pool.Tpo -c -o pdftex-pdftex-pool.o `test -f 'pdftex-pool.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`pdftex-pool.c
mv -f pdftexdir/.deps/pdftex-pdftexextra.Tpo pdftexdir/.deps/pdftex-pdftexextra.Po
mv -f .deps/euptex-euptex0.Tpo .deps/euptex-euptex0.Po
web2c/makecpool xetex >xetex-pool.c || { rm -f xetex-pool.c; exit 1; }
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o wofm2opl ofm2opl.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o wopl2ofm opl2ofm.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
mv -f .deps/pdftex-pdftex-pool.Tpo .deps/pdftex-pdftex-pool.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o wovf2ovp ovf2ovp.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/wofm2opl ofm2opl.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/wopl2ofm opl2ofm.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/wovf2ovp ovf2ovp.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o wovp2ovf ovp2ovf.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/alephdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT alephdir/aleph-aleph.o -MD -MP -MF alephdir/.deps/aleph-aleph.Tpo -c -o alephdir/aleph-aleph.o `test -f 'alephdir/aleph.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`alephdir/aleph.c
mv -f .deps/pdftex-pdftexini.Tpo .deps/pdftex-pdftexini.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/alephdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT alephdir/aleph-alephbis.o -MD -MP -MF alephdir/.deps/aleph-alephbis.Tpo -c -o alephdir/aleph-alephbis.o `test -f 'alephdir/alephbis.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`alephdir/alephbis.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/alephdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT alephdir/aleph-alephextra.o -MD -MP -MF alephdir/.deps/aleph-alephextra.Tpo -c -o alephdir/aleph-alephextra.o `test -f 'alephdir/alephextra.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`alephdir/alephextra.c
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/wovp2ovf ovp2ovf.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
mv -f alephdir/.deps/aleph-aleph.Tpo alephdir/.deps/aleph-aleph.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/alephdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT aleph-alephini.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/aleph-alephini.Tpo -c -o aleph-alephini.o `test -f 'alephini.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`alephini.c
mv -f alephdir/.deps/aleph-alephbis.Tpo alephdir/.deps/aleph-alephbis.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/alephdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT aleph-aleph0.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/aleph-aleph0.Tpo -c -o aleph-aleph0.o `test -f 'aleph0.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`aleph0.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I../../../texk/web2c/alephdir -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT aleph-aleph-pool.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/aleph-aleph-pool.Tpo -c -o aleph-aleph-pool.o `test -f 'aleph-pool.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`aleph-pool.c
mv -f alephdir/.deps/aleph-alephextra.Tpo alephdir/.deps/aleph-alephextra.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -export-dynamic -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o mflua mfluadir/mflua-mfluaextra.o libmflua.a libmfluaotfcc.a libmfluapotrace.a libmflualpeg.a lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la window/libwindow.a -lSM -lICE -lXext -lX11 /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/libtexlua53.la /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/libpotrace.a -lm
mv -f .deps/aleph-aleph-pool.Tpo .deps/aleph-aleph-pool.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -export-dynamic -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o mfluajit mfluajitdir/mfluajit-mfluajitextra.o libmfluajit.a libmfluaotfcc.a libmfluapotrace.a libmfluajitlpeg.a lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la window/libwindow.a -lSM -lICE -lXext -lX11 /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/libtexluajit.la /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/libpotrace.a -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/mflua mfluadir/mflua-mfluaextra.o -Wl,--export-dynamic libmflua.a libmfluaotfcc.a libmfluapotrace.a libmflualpeg.a lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so window/libwindow.a -lSM -lICE -lXext -lX11 /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/lua53/.libs/libtexlua53.so /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/libpotrace.a -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/mfluajit mfluajitdir/mfluajit-mfluajitextra.o -Wl,--export-dynamic libmfluajit.a libmfluaotfcc.a libmfluapotrace.a libmfluajitlpeg.a lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so window/libwindow.a -lSM -lICE -lXext -lX11 /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/luajit/.libs/libtexluajit.so /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/potrace/libpotrace.a -lm
mv -f .deps/aleph-alephini.Tpo .deps/aleph-alephini.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o euptex euptexdir/euptex-euptexextra.o synctexdir/euptex-synctex.o euptex-euptexini.o euptex-euptex0.o euptex-euptex-pool.o libukanji.a lib/libp.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc/libptexenc.la lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la libmd5.a -lz -lz -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/euptex euptexdir/euptex-euptexextra.o synctexdir/euptex-synctex.o euptex-euptexini.o euptex-euptex0.o euptex-euptex-pool.o libukanji.a lib/libp.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc/.libs/libptexenc.so lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so libmd5.a -lz -lm
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xetexdir/libxetex_a-XeTeXFontInst.o -MD -MP -MF xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-XeTeXFontInst.Tpo -c -o xetexdir/libxetex_a-XeTeXFontInst.o `test -f 'xetexdir/XeTeXFontInst.cpp' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`xetexdir/XeTeXFontInst.cpp
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xetexdir/libxetex_a-XeTeXFontMgr.o -MD -MP -MF xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-XeTeXFontMgr.Tpo -c -o xetexdir/libxetex_a-XeTeXFontMgr.o `test -f 'xetexdir/XeTeXFontMgr.cpp' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`xetexdir/XeTeXFontMgr.cpp
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xetexdir/libxetex_a-XeTeXLayoutInterface.o -MD -MP -MF xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-XeTeXLayoutInterface.Tpo -c -o xetexdir/libxetex_a-XeTeXLayoutInterface.o `test -f 'xetexdir/XeTeXLayoutInterface.cpp' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`xetexdir/XeTeXLayoutInterface.cpp
mv -f .deps/pdftex-pdftex0.Tpo .deps/pdftex-pdftex0.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xetexdir/libxetex_a-XeTeXOTMath.o -MD -MP -MF xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-XeTeXOTMath.Tpo -c -o xetexdir/libxetex_a-XeTeXOTMath.o `test -f 'xetexdir/XeTeXOTMath.cpp' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`xetexdir/XeTeXOTMath.cpp
mv -f .deps/aleph-aleph0.Tpo .deps/aleph-aleph0.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xetexdir/libxetex_a-XeTeX_ext.o -MD -MP -MF xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-XeTeX_ext.Tpo -c -o xetexdir/libxetex_a-XeTeX_ext.o `test -f 'xetexdir/XeTeX_ext.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`xetexdir/XeTeX_ext.c
mv -f xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-XeTeXFontInst.Tpo xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-XeTeXFontInst.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xetexdir/libxetex_a-XeTeX_pic.o -MD -MP -MF xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-XeTeX_pic.Tpo -c -o xetexdir/libxetex_a-XeTeX_pic.o `test -f 'xetexdir/XeTeX_pic.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`xetexdir/XeTeX_pic.c
mv -f xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-XeTeXLayoutInterface.Tpo xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-XeTeXLayoutInterface.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xetexdir/libxetex_a-trans.o -MD -MP -MF xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-trans.Tpo -c -o xetexdir/libxetex_a-trans.o `test -f 'xetexdir/trans.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`xetexdir/trans.c
mv -f xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-trans.Tpo xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-trans.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xetexdir/libxetex_a-hz.o -MD -MP -MF xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-hz.Tpo -c -o xetexdir/libxetex_a-hz.o `test -f 'xetexdir/hz.cpp' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`xetexdir/hz.cpp
mv -f xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-XeTeX_pic.Tpo xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-XeTeX_pic.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xetexdir/libxetex_a-pdfimage.o -MD -MP -MF xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-pdfimage.Tpo -c -o xetexdir/libxetex_a-pdfimage.o `test -f 'xetexdir/pdfimage.cpp' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`xetexdir/pdfimage.cpp
mv -f xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-XeTeX_ext.Tpo xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-XeTeX_ext.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xetexdir/image/libxetex_a-bmpimage.o -MD -MP -MF xetexdir/image/.deps/libxetex_a-bmpimage.Tpo -c -o xetexdir/image/libxetex_a-bmpimage.o `test -f 'xetexdir/image/bmpimage.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`xetexdir/image/bmpimage.c
mv -f xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-XeTeXOTMath.Tpo xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-XeTeXOTMath.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xetexdir/image/libxetex_a-jpegimage.o -MD -MP -MF xetexdir/image/.deps/libxetex_a-jpegimage.Tpo -c -o xetexdir/image/libxetex_a-jpegimage.o `test -f 'xetexdir/image/jpegimage.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`xetexdir/image/jpegimage.c
mv -f xetexdir/image/.deps/libxetex_a-bmpimage.Tpo xetexdir/image/.deps/libxetex_a-bmpimage.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xetexdir/image/libxetex_a-mfileio.o -MD -MP -MF xetexdir/image/.deps/libxetex_a-mfileio.Tpo -c -o xetexdir/image/libxetex_a-mfileio.o `test -f 'xetexdir/image/mfileio.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`xetexdir/image/mfileio.c
mv -f xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-XeTeXFontMgr.Tpo xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-XeTeXFontMgr.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xetexdir/image/libxetex_a-numbers.o -MD -MP -MF xetexdir/image/.deps/libxetex_a-numbers.Tpo -c -o xetexdir/image/libxetex_a-numbers.o `test -f 'xetexdir/image/numbers.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`xetexdir/image/numbers.c
mv -f xetexdir/image/.deps/libxetex_a-jpegimage.Tpo xetexdir/image/.deps/libxetex_a-jpegimage.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xetexdir/image/libxetex_a-pngimage.o -MD -MP -MF xetexdir/image/.deps/libxetex_a-pngimage.Tpo -c -o xetexdir/image/libxetex_a-pngimage.o `test -f 'xetexdir/image/pngimage.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`xetexdir/image/pngimage.c
mv -f xetexdir/image/.deps/libxetex_a-mfileio.Tpo xetexdir/image/.deps/libxetex_a-mfileio.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -MT xetexdir/libxetex_a-XeTeXFontMgr_FC.o -MD -MP -MF xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-XeTeXFontMgr_FC.Tpo -c -o xetexdir/libxetex_a-XeTeXFontMgr_FC.o `test -f 'xetexdir/XeTeXFontMgr_FC.cpp' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`xetexdir/XeTeXFontMgr_FC.cpp
mv -f xetexdir/image/.deps/libxetex_a-numbers.Tpo xetexdir/image/.deps/libxetex_a-numbers.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o aleph alephdir/aleph-aleph.o alephdir/aleph-alephbis.o alephdir/aleph-alephextra.o aleph-alephini.o aleph-aleph0.o aleph-aleph-pool.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
mv -f xetexdir/image/.deps/libxetex_a-pngimage.Tpo xetexdir/image/.deps/libxetex_a-pngimage.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CXX --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o pdftex pdftexdir/pdftex-pdftexextra.o synctexdir/pdftex-synctex.o pdftex-pdftexini.o pdftex-pdftex0.o pdftex-pdftex-pool.o libpdftex.a -lpng16 -lz /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/libxpdf.a libmd5.a lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/aleph alephdir/aleph-aleph.o alephdir/aleph-alephbis.o alephdir/aleph-alephextra.o aleph-alephini.o aleph-aleph0.o aleph-aleph-pool.o lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/pdftex pdftexdir/pdftex-pdftexextra.o synctexdir/pdftex-synctex.o pdftex-pdftexini.o pdftex-pdftex0.o pdftex-pdftex-pool.o libpdftex.a -lpng16 -lz /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/xpdf/libxpdf.a libmd5.a lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
mv -f xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-pdfimage.Tpo xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-pdfimage.Po
mv -f xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-hz.Tpo xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-hz.Po
mv -f xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-XeTeXFontMgr_FC.Tpo xetexdir/.deps/libxetex_a-XeTeXFontMgr_FC.Po
rm -f libxetex.a
ar cr libxetex.a xetexdir/libxetex_a-XeTeXFontInst.o xetexdir/libxetex_a-XeTeXFontMgr.o xetexdir/libxetex_a-XeTeXLayoutInterface.o xetexdir/libxetex_a-XeTeXOTMath.o xetexdir/libxetex_a-XeTeX_ext.o xetexdir/libxetex_a-XeTeX_pic.o xetexdir/libxetex_a-trans.o xetexdir/libxetex_a-hz.o xetexdir/libxetex_a-pdfimage.o xetexdir/image/libxetex_a-bmpimage.o xetexdir/image/libxetex_a-jpegimage.o xetexdir/image/libxetex_a-mfileio.o xetexdir/image/libxetex_a-numbers.o xetexdir/image/libxetex_a-pngimage.o xetexdir/libxetex_a-XeTeXFontMgr_FC.o
ranlib libxetex.a
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -D__SyncTeX__ -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H=\"synctex-xetex.h\" -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xetexdir/xetex-xetexextra.o -MD -MP -MF xetexdir/.deps/xetex-xetexextra.Tpo -c -o xetexdir/xetex-xetexextra.o `test -f 'xetexdir/xetexextra.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`xetexdir/xetexextra.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -D__SyncTeX__ -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H=\"synctex-xetex.h\" -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT synctexdir/xetex-synctex.o -MD -MP -MF synctexdir/.deps/xetex-synctex.Tpo -c -o synctexdir/xetex-synctex.o `test -f 'synctexdir/synctex.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`synctexdir/synctex.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -D__SyncTeX__ -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H=\"synctex-xetex.h\" -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xetex-xetexini.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/xetex-xetexini.Tpo -c -o xetex-xetexini.o `test -f 'xetexini.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`xetexini.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -D__SyncTeX__ -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H=\"synctex-xetex.h\" -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xetex-xetex0.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/xetex-xetex0.Tpo -c -o xetex-xetex0.o `test -f 'xetex0.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`xetex0.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/web2c -I./w2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/web2c/xetexdir -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/include -I/usr/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/include -I../../../texk/web2c/libmd5 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng16 -I../../../texk/web2c/synctexdir -D__SyncTeX__ -DSYNCTEX_ENGINE_H=\"synctex-xetex.h\" -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT xetex-xetex-pool.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/xetex-xetex-pool.Tpo -c -o xetex-xetex-pool.o `test -f 'xetex-pool.c' || echo '../../../texk/web2c/'`xetex-pool.c
mv -f .deps/xetex-xetex-pool.Tpo .deps/xetex-xetex-pool.Po
mv -f synctexdir/.deps/xetex-synctex.Tpo synctexdir/.deps/xetex-synctex.Po
mv -f xetexdir/.deps/xetex-xetexextra.Tpo xetexdir/.deps/xetex-xetexextra.Po
mv -f .deps/xetex-xetexini.Tpo .deps/xetex-xetexini.Po
mv -f .deps/xetex-xetex0.Tpo .deps/xetex-xetex0.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CXX --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o xetex xetexdir/xetex-xetexextra.o synctexdir/xetex-synctex.o xetex-xetexini.o xetex-xetex0.o xetex-xetex-pool.o libxetex.a -lharfbuzz -lgraphite2 -L/usr/lib -licui18n -licuuc -licudata -lpthread -lm /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/libTECkit.a -lpng16 -lfreetype /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/libpplib.a -lz libmd5.a -lfontconfig -lfreetype lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/xetex xetexdir/xetex-xetexextra.o synctexdir/xetex-synctex.o xetex-xetexini.o xetex-xetex0.o xetex-xetex-pool.o libxetex.a -lharfbuzz -lgraphite2 -L/usr/lib -licui18n -licuuc -licudata -lpthread /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/teckit/libTECkit.a -lpng16 /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/libs/pplib/libpplib.a -lz libmd5.a -lfontconfig -lfreetype lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c'
Making all in window
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/window'
make[5]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/window'
Making all in omegafonts
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/omegafonts'
depbase=`echo char_routines.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts -I../w2c -I.. -I../.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DNOT_WEB2C -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT char_routines.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o char_routines.o ../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts/char_routines.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo dimen_routines.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts -I../w2c -I.. -I../.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DNOT_WEB2C -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT dimen_routines.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o dimen_routines.o ../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts/dimen_routines.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo error_routines.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts -I../w2c -I.. -I../.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DNOT_WEB2C -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT error_routines.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o error_routines.o ../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts/error_routines.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo extra_routines.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts -I../w2c -I.. -I../.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DNOT_WEB2C -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT extra_routines.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o extra_routines.o ../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts/extra_routines.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo font_routines.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts -I../w2c -I.. -I../.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DNOT_WEB2C -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT font_routines.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o font_routines.o ../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts/font_routines.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo header_routines.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts -I../w2c -I.. -I../.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DNOT_WEB2C -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT header_routines.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o header_routines.o ../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts/header_routines.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo ligkern_routines.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts -I../w2c -I.. -I../.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DNOT_WEB2C -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT ligkern_routines.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o ligkern_routines.o ../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts/ligkern_routines.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo list_routines.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts -I../w2c -I.. -I../.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DNOT_WEB2C -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT list_routines.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o list_routines.o ../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts/list_routines.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo omfonts.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts -I../w2c -I.. -I../.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DNOT_WEB2C -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT omfonts.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o omfonts.o ../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts/omfonts.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo out_ofm.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts -I../w2c -I.. -I../.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DNOT_WEB2C -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT out_ofm.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o out_ofm.o ../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts/out_ofm.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo out_routines.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts -I../w2c -I.. -I../.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DNOT_WEB2C -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT out_routines.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o out_routines.o ../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts/out_routines.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo param_routines.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts -I../w2c -I.. -I../.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DNOT_WEB2C -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT param_routines.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o param_routines.o ../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts/param_routines.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo parse_ofm.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts -I../w2c -I.. -I../.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DNOT_WEB2C -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT parse_ofm.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o parse_ofm.o ../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts/parse_ofm.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pl-parser.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts -I../w2c -I.. -I../.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DNOT_WEB2C -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pl-parser.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pl-parser.o ../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts/pl-parser.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pl-lexer.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts -I../w2c -I.. -I../.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DNOT_WEB2C -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT pl-lexer.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pl-lexer.o ../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts/pl-lexer.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo print_routines.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts -I../w2c -I.. -I../.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DNOT_WEB2C -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT print_routines.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o print_routines.o ../../../../texk/web2c/omegafonts/print_routines.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o omfonts char_routines.o dimen_routines.o error_routines.o extra_routines.o font_routines.o header_routines.o ligkern_routines.o list_routines.o omfonts.o out_ofm.o out_routines.o param_routines.o parse_ofm.o pl-parser.o pl-lexer.o print_routines.o ../lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/omfonts char_routines.o dimen_routines.o error_routines.o extra_routines.o font_routines.o header_routines.o ligkern_routines.o list_routines.o omfonts.o out_ofm.o out_routines.o param_routines.o parse_ofm.o pl-parser.o pl-lexer.o print_routines.o ../lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/omegafonts'
Making all in otps
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/otps'
make[6]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/otps'
depbase=`echo otp-parser.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/otps -I../w2c -I.. -I../.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT otp-parser.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o otp-parser.o ../../../../texk/web2c/otps/otp-parser.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo otp-lexer.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/otps -I../w2c -I.. -I../.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT otp-lexer.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o otp-lexer.o ../../../../texk/web2c/otps/otp-lexer.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo otp2ocp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/otps -I../w2c -I.. -I../.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT otp2ocp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o otp2ocp.o ../../../../texk/web2c/otps/otp2ocp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo routines.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/otps -I../w2c -I.. -I../.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT routines.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o routines.o ../../../../texk/web2c/otps/routines.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo outocp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../texk/web2c/otps -I../w2c -I.. -I../.. -I../../../../texk/web2c -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT outocp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o outocp.o ../../../../texk/web2c/otps/outocp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o outocp outocp.o ../lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o otp2ocp otp-parser.o otp-lexer.o otp2ocp.o routines.o ../lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/outocp outocp.o ../lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/otp2ocp otp-parser.o otp-lexer.o otp2ocp.o routines.o ../lib/lib.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
make[6]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/otps'
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c/otps'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/web2c'
=== configuring in afm2pl (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/afm2pl)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../texk/afm2pl/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../texk/afm2pl'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-pc-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for file... file
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for ar... ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for a working dd... /bin/dd
checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1
checking for mt... no
checking if : is a manifest tool... no
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc options needed to detect all undeclared functions... none needed
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking the archiver (ar) interface... ar
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable large file support... none needed
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking whether closedir returns void... no
checking for assert.h... yes
checking for float.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for pwd.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getwd... yes
checking for memcmp... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for mkstemp... yes
checking for mktemp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for size_t... yes
checking for int64_t... yes
checking for uint64_t... yes
checking whether isascii is declared... yes
checking for struct stat.st_mtim... yes
checking for library containing floor... -lm
configure: creating ./config.lt
config.lt: creating libtool
checking for pkg-config... pkg-config
checking if libkpathsea supports debugging... yes
checking for kpathsea/version.h... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating c-auto.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
Making all in afm2pl
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/afm2pl'
make all-am
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/afm2pl'
depbase=`echo afm2pl.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/afm2pl -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT afm2pl.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o afm2pl.o ../../../texk/afm2pl/afm2pl.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o afm2pl afm2pl.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/afm2pl afm2pl.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/afm2pl'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/afm2pl'
=== configuring in bibtex-x (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/bibtex-x)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../texk/bibtex-x/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../texk/bibtex-x'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-pc-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for file... file
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for ar... ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for a working dd... /bin/dd
checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1
checking for mt... no
checking if : is a manifest tool... no
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc options needed to detect all undeclared functions... none needed
checking whether UID '0' is supported by ustar format... yes
checking whether GID '0' is supported by ustar format... yes
checking how to create a ustar tar archive... gnutar
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking the archiver (ar) interface... ar
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable large file support... none needed
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking whether closedir returns void... no
checking for assert.h... yes
checking for float.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for pwd.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getwd... yes
checking for memcmp... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for mkstemp... yes
checking for mktemp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for size_t... yes
checking for int64_t... yes
checking for uint64_t... yes
checking whether isascii is declared... yes
checking for struct stat.st_mtim... yes
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C++... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ option to enable C++11 features... none needed
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++... gcc3
checking what warning flags to pass to the C++ compiler... -Wreturn-type -Wno-write-strings
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -E
checking for ld used by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++... /usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) is GNU ld... yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ static flag -static works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... (cached) GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking for library containing pow... -lm
configure: creating ./config.lt
config.lt: creating libtool
checking for pkg-config... pkg-config
checking if libkpathsea supports debugging... yes
checking if libkpathsea supports debugging... (cached) yes
checking for library containing pthread_create... none required
checking for icu-config... icu-config
checking for pkg-config... (cached) pkg-config
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
Making all in bibtex-x
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/bibtex-x'
make all-am
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/bibtex-x'
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/bibtex-x -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DUNIX -DKPATHSEA -DSUPPORT_8BIT -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT bibtex8-bibtex-1.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/bibtex8-bibtex-1.Tpo -c -o bibtex8-bibtex-1.o `test -f 'bibtex-1.c' || echo '../../../texk/bibtex-x/'`bibtex-1.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/bibtex-x -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DUNIX -DKPATHSEA -DSUPPORT_8BIT -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT bibtex8-bibtex-2.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/bibtex8-bibtex-2.Tpo -c -o bibtex8-bibtex-2.o `test -f 'bibtex-2.c' || echo '../../../texk/bibtex-x/'`bibtex-2.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/bibtex-x -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DUNIX -DKPATHSEA -DSUPPORT_8BIT -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT bibtex8-bibtex-3.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/bibtex8-bibtex-3.Tpo -c -o bibtex8-bibtex-3.o `test -f 'bibtex-3.c' || echo '../../../texk/bibtex-x/'`bibtex-3.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/bibtex-x -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DUNIX -DKPATHSEA -DSUPPORT_8BIT -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT bibtex8-bibtex-4.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/bibtex8-bibtex-4.Tpo -c -o bibtex8-bibtex-4.o `test -f 'bibtex-4.c' || echo '../../../texk/bibtex-x/'`bibtex-4.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/bibtex-x -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DUNIX -DKPATHSEA -DSUPPORT_8BIT -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT bibtex8-bibtex.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/bibtex8-bibtex.Tpo -c -o bibtex8-bibtex.o `test -f 'bibtex.c' || echo '../../../texk/bibtex-x/'`bibtex.c
mv -f .deps/bibtex8-bibtex.Tpo .deps/bibtex8-bibtex.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/bibtex-x -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DUNIX -DKPATHSEA -DSUPPORT_8BIT -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT bibtex8-utils.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/bibtex8-utils.Tpo -c -o bibtex8-utils.o `test -f 'utils.c' || echo '../../../texk/bibtex-x/'`utils.c
mv -f .deps/bibtex8-bibtex-2.Tpo .deps/bibtex8-bibtex-2.Po
mv -f .deps/bibtex8-bibtex-4.Tpo .deps/bibtex8-bibtex-4.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/bibtex-x -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DUNIX -DKPATHSEA -I/usr/include -DUTF_8 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT bibtexu-bibtex-1.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/bibtexu-bibtex-1.Tpo -c -o bibtexu-bibtex-1.o `test -f 'bibtex-1.c' || echo '../../../texk/bibtex-x/'`bibtex-1.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/bibtex-x -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DUNIX -DKPATHSEA -I/usr/include -DUTF_8 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT bibtexu-bibtex-2.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/bibtexu-bibtex-2.Tpo -c -o bibtexu-bibtex-2.o `test -f 'bibtex-2.c' || echo '../../../texk/bibtex-x/'`bibtex-2.c
mv -f .deps/bibtex8-bibtex-1.Tpo .deps/bibtex8-bibtex-1.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/bibtex-x -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DUNIX -DKPATHSEA -I/usr/include -DUTF_8 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT bibtexu-bibtex-3.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/bibtexu-bibtex-3.Tpo -c -o bibtexu-bibtex-3.o `test -f 'bibtex-3.c' || echo '../../../texk/bibtex-x/'`bibtex-3.c
mv -f .deps/bibtex8-bibtex-3.Tpo .deps/bibtex8-bibtex-3.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/bibtex-x -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DUNIX -DKPATHSEA -I/usr/include -DUTF_8 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT bibtexu-bibtex-4.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/bibtexu-bibtex-4.Tpo -c -o bibtexu-bibtex-4.o `test -f 'bibtex-4.c' || echo '../../../texk/bibtex-x/'`bibtex-4.c
mv -f .deps/bibtex8-utils.Tpo .deps/bibtex8-utils.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/bibtex-x -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DUNIX -DKPATHSEA -I/usr/include -DUTF_8 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT bibtexu-bibtex.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/bibtexu-bibtex.Tpo -c -o bibtexu-bibtex.o `test -f 'bibtex.c' || echo '../../../texk/bibtex-x/'`bibtex.c
mv -f .deps/bibtexu-bibtex-3.Tpo .deps/bibtexu-bibtex-3.Po
mv -f .deps/bibtexu-bibtex-2.Tpo .deps/bibtexu-bibtex-2.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/bibtex-x -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DUNIX -DKPATHSEA -I/usr/include -DUTF_8 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT bibtexu-utils.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/bibtexu-utils.Tpo -c -o bibtexu-utils.o `test -f 'utils.c' || echo '../../../texk/bibtex-x/'`utils.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o bibtex8 bibtex8-bibtex-1.o bibtex8-bibtex-2.o bibtex8-bibtex-3.o bibtex8-bibtex-4.o bibtex8-bibtex.o bibtex8-utils.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -lm
mv -f .deps/bibtexu-bibtex-1.Tpo .deps/bibtexu-bibtex-1.Po
mv -f .deps/bibtexu-bibtex.Tpo .deps/bibtexu-bibtex.Po
mv -f .deps/bibtexu-bibtex-4.Tpo .deps/bibtexu-bibtex-4.Po
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/bibtex8 bibtex8-bibtex-1.o bibtex8-bibtex-2.o bibtex8-bibtex-3.o bibtex8-bibtex-4.o bibtex8-bibtex.o bibtex8-utils.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -lm
mv -f .deps/bibtexu-utils.Tpo .deps/bibtexu-utils.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CXX --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o bibtexu bibtexu-bibtex-1.o bibtexu-bibtex-2.o bibtexu-bibtex-3.o bibtexu-bibtex-4.o bibtexu-bibtex.o bibtexu-utils.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la -L/usr/lib -licuio -licui18n -licuuc -licudata -lpthread -lm -lm
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++ -mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/bibtexu bibtexu-bibtex-1.o bibtexu-bibtex-2.o bibtexu-bibtex-3.o bibtexu-bibtex-4.o bibtexu-bibtex.o bibtexu-utils.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so -L/usr/lib -licuio -licui18n -licuuc -licudata -lpthread -lm
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/bibtex-x'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/bibtex-x'
=== configuring in chktex (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/chktex)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../texk/chktex/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../texk/chktex'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-pc-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for file... file
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for ar... ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for a working dd... /bin/dd
checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1
checking for mt... no
checking if : is a manifest tool... no
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc options needed to detect all undeclared functions... none needed
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking the archiver (ar) interface... ar
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable large file support... none needed
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking whether closedir returns void... no
checking for assert.h... yes
checking for float.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for pwd.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getwd... yes
checking for memcmp... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for mkstemp... yes
checking for mktemp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for size_t... yes
checking for int64_t... yes
checking for uint64_t... yes
checking whether isascii is declared... yes
checking for struct stat.st_mtim... yes
checking for latex... no
checking for elatex... no
checking for lambda... no
checking for dvips... no
checking for ps2pdf... ps2pdf
checking for stat.h... no
checking for stdarg.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes
checking for vprintf... yes
checking for access... yes
checking for closedir... yes
checking for fileno... yes
checking for isatty... yes
checking for opendir... yes
checking for readdir... yes
checking for stat... yes
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for strdup... yes
checking for strlwr... no
checking whether stpcpy is declared... yes
checking for native WIN32 or MINGW32... no
checking for WIN64... no
configure: creating ./config.lt
config.lt: creating libtool
checking for pkg-config... pkg-config
checking if libkpathsea supports debugging... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating ChkTeX.t
config.status: creating deweb.pl
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
Making all in chktex
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/chktex'
make all-am
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/chktex'
depbase=`echo chktex-src/ChkTeX.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/chktex -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT chktex-src/ChkTeX.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o chktex-src/ChkTeX.o ../../../texk/chktex/chktex-src/ChkTeX.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo chktex-src/FindErrs.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/chktex -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT chktex-src/FindErrs.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o chktex-src/FindErrs.o ../../../texk/chktex/chktex-src/FindErrs.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo chktex-src/OpSys.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/chktex -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT chktex-src/OpSys.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o chktex-src/OpSys.o ../../../texk/chktex/chktex-src/OpSys.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo chktex-src/Resource.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/chktex -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT chktex-src/Resource.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o chktex-src/Resource.o ../../../texk/chktex/chktex-src/Resource.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo chktex-src/Utility.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/chktex -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT chktex-src/Utility.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o chktex-src/Utility.o ../../../texk/chktex/chktex-src/Utility.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o chktex chktex-src/ChkTeX.o chktex-src/FindErrs.o chktex-src/OpSys.o chktex-src/Resource.o chktex-src/Utility.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/chktex chktex-src/ChkTeX.o chktex-src/FindErrs.o chktex-src/OpSys.o chktex-src/Resource.o chktex-src/Utility.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/chktex'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/chktex'
=== configuring in cjkutils (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/cjkutils)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../texk/cjkutils/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../texk/cjkutils'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-pc-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for file... file
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for ar... ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for a working dd... /bin/dd
checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1
checking for mt... no
checking if : is a manifest tool... no
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc options needed to detect all undeclared functions... none needed
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking the archiver (ar) interface... ar
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable large file support... none needed
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking whether closedir returns void... no
checking for assert.h... yes
checking for float.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for pwd.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getwd... yes
checking for memcmp... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for mkstemp... yes
checking for mktemp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for size_t... yes
checking for int64_t... yes
checking for uint64_t... yes
checking whether isascii is declared... yes
checking for struct stat.st_mtim... yes
checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... time.h
checking for vprintf... yes
configure: creating ./config.lt
config.lt: creating libtool
checking for pkg-config... pkg-config
checking if libkpathsea supports debugging... yes
checking for kpathsea/version.h... yes
checking for native WIN32 or MINGW32... no
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating c-auto.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
Making all in cjkutils
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/cjkutils'
make all-am
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/cjkutils'
depbase=`echo bg5conv.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/cjkutils -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT bg5conv.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o bg5conv.o ../../../texk/cjkutils/bg5conv.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cefconv.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/cjkutils -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT cefconv.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cefconv.o ../../../texk/cjkutils/cefconv.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cef5conv.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/cjkutils -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT cef5conv.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cef5conv.o ../../../texk/cjkutils/cef5conv.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo cefsconv.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/cjkutils -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT cefsconv.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o cefsconv.o ../../../texk/cjkutils/cefsconv.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo extconv.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/cjkutils -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT extconv.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o extconv.o ../../../texk/cjkutils/extconv.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo sjisconv.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/cjkutils -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT sjisconv.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o sjisconv.o ../../../texk/cjkutils/sjisconv.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/cjkutils -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/cjkutils/cjkutils-src/hbf2gf -Dunix -DHAVE_LIBKPATHSEA -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT hbf2gf-hbf2gf.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/hbf2gf-hbf2gf.Tpo -c -o hbf2gf-hbf2gf.o `test -f 'hbf2gf.c' || echo '../../../texk/cjkutils/'`hbf2gf.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o bg5conv bg5conv.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o cef5conv cef5conv.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o cefsconv cefsconv.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o extconv extconv.o
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o bg5conv bg5conv.o
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o cefsconv cefsconv.o
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o cef5conv cef5conv.o
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o extconv extconv.o
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/cjkutils -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -I../../../texk/cjkutils/cjkutils-src/hbf2gf -Dunix -DHAVE_LIBKPATHSEA -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT cjkutils-src/hbf2gf/hbf2gf-hbf.o -MD -MP -MF cjkutils-src/hbf2gf/.deps/hbf2gf-hbf.Tpo -c -o cjkutils-src/hbf2gf/hbf2gf-hbf.o `test -f 'cjkutils-src/hbf2gf/hbf.c' || echo '../../../texk/cjkutils/'`cjkutils-src/hbf2gf/hbf.c
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o sjisconv sjisconv.o
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o cefconv cefconv.o
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o cefconv cefconv.o
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o sjisconv sjisconv.o
mv -f cjkutils-src/hbf2gf/.deps/hbf2gf-hbf.Tpo cjkutils-src/hbf2gf/.deps/hbf2gf-hbf.Po
mv -f .deps/hbf2gf-hbf2gf.Tpo .deps/hbf2gf-hbf2gf.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o hbf2gf cjkutils-src/hbf2gf/hbf2gf-hbf.o hbf2gf-hbf2gf.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/hbf2gf cjkutils-src/hbf2gf/hbf2gf-hbf.o hbf2gf-hbf2gf.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/cjkutils'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/cjkutils'
=== configuring in detex (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/detex)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../texk/detex/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../texk/detex'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-pc-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for file... file
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for ar... ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for a working dd... /bin/dd
checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1
checking for mt... no
checking if : is a manifest tool... no
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc options needed to detect all undeclared functions... none needed
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking the archiver (ar) interface... ar
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable large file support... none needed
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking whether closedir returns void... no
checking for assert.h... yes
checking for float.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for pwd.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getwd... yes
checking for memcmp... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for mkstemp... yes
checking for mktemp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for size_t... yes
checking for int64_t... yes
checking for uint64_t... yes
checking whether isascii is declared... yes
checking for struct stat.st_mtim... yes
checking for flex... flex
checking for lex output file root... lex.yy
checking for lex library... none needed
checking for library containing yywrap... no
checking whether yytext is a pointer... yes
configure: creating ./config.lt
config.lt: creating libtool
checking for pkg-config... pkg-config
checking if libkpathsea supports debugging... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating c-auto.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
Making all in detex
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/detex'
make all-am
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/detex'
depbase=`echo detex-src/detex.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/detex -I../../../texk/detex/detex-src -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DNO_MALLOC_DECL -DKPATHSEA -Dlint -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT detex-src/detex.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o detex-src/detex.o ../../../texk/detex/detex-src/detex.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o detex detex-src/detex.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/detex detex-src/detex.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/detex'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/detex'
=== configuring in dtl (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dtl)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../texk/dtl/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../texk/dtl'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-pc-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for file... file
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for ar... ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for a working dd... /bin/dd
checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1
checking for mt... no
checking if : is a manifest tool... no
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc options needed to detect all undeclared functions... none needed
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking the archiver (ar) interface... ar
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable large file support... none needed
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking whether closedir returns void... no
checking for assert.h... yes
checking for float.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for pwd.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getwd... yes
checking for memcmp... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for mkstemp... yes
checking for mktemp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for size_t... yes
checking for int64_t... yes
checking for uint64_t... yes
checking whether isascii is declared... yes
checking for struct stat.st_mtim... yes
checking whether char is unsigned... no
checking size of long... 8
configure: creating ./config.lt
config.lt: creating libtool
checking for pkg-config... pkg-config
checking if libkpathsea supports debugging... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
Making all in dtl
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dtl'
make all-am
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dtl'
depbase=`echo dt2dv.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/dtl -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DUNIX -DKPATHSEA -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT dt2dv.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o dt2dv.o ../../../texk/dtl/dt2dv.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo dv2dt.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/dtl -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DUNIX -DKPATHSEA -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT dv2dt.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o dv2dt.o ../../../texk/dtl/dv2dt.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o dv2dt dv2dt.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o dt2dv dt2dv.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/dv2dt dv2dt.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/dt2dv dt2dv.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dtl'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dtl'
=== configuring in dvi2tty (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dvi2tty)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../texk/dvi2tty/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../texk/dvi2tty'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-pc-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for file... file
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for ar... ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for a working dd... /bin/dd
checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1
checking for mt... no
checking if : is a manifest tool... no
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc options needed to detect all undeclared functions... none needed
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking the archiver (ar) interface... ar
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable large file support... none needed
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking whether closedir returns void... no
checking for assert.h... yes
checking for float.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for pwd.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getwd... yes
checking for memcmp... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for mkstemp... yes
checking for mktemp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for size_t... yes
checking for int64_t... yes
checking for uint64_t... yes
checking whether isascii is declared... yes
checking for struct stat.st_mtim... yes
configure: creating ./config.lt
config.lt: creating libtool
checking for pkg-config... pkg-config
checking if libkpathsea supports debugging... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating c-auto.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
Making all in dvi2tty
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dvi2tty'
make all-am
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dvi2tty'
depbase=`echo dvi2tty-src/disdvi.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/dvi2tty -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -DPTEXENC -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT dvi2tty-src/disdvi.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o dvi2tty-src/disdvi.o ../../../texk/dvi2tty/dvi2tty-src/disdvi.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo dvi2tty-src/dvi2tty.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/dvi2tty -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -DPTEXENC -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT dvi2tty-src/dvi2tty.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o dvi2tty-src/dvi2tty.o ../../../texk/dvi2tty/dvi2tty-src/dvi2tty.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo dvi2tty-src/dvistuff.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/dvi2tty -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -DPTEXENC -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT dvi2tty-src/dvistuff.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o dvi2tty-src/dvistuff.o ../../../texk/dvi2tty/dvi2tty-src/dvistuff.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o disdvi dvi2tty-src/disdvi.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc/libptexenc.la /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o dvi2tty dvi2tty-src/dvi2tty.o dvi2tty-src/dvistuff.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc/libptexenc.la /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/disdvi dvi2tty-src/disdvi.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc/.libs/libptexenc.so /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/dvi2tty dvi2tty-src/dvi2tty.o dvi2tty-src/dvistuff.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc/.libs/libptexenc.so /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dvi2tty'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dvi2tty'
=== configuring in dvidvi (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dvidvi)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../texk/dvidvi/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../texk/dvidvi'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-pc-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for file... file
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for ar... ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for a working dd... /bin/dd
checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1
checking for mt... no
checking if : is a manifest tool... no
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc options needed to detect all undeclared functions... none needed
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking the archiver (ar) interface... ar
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable large file support... none needed
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking whether closedir returns void... no
checking for assert.h... yes
checking for float.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for pwd.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getwd... yes
checking for memcmp... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for mkstemp... yes
checking for mktemp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for size_t... yes
checking for int64_t... yes
checking for uint64_t... yes
checking whether isascii is declared... yes
checking for struct stat.st_mtim... yes
configure: creating ./config.lt
config.lt: creating libtool
checking for pkg-config... pkg-config
checking for native WIN32 or MINGW32... no
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
Making all in dvidvi
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dvidvi'
make all-am
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dvidvi'
depbase=`echo dvidvi.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/dvidvi -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DNO_DEBUG -DKPATHSEA -DASCIIPTEX -DUNIX -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT dvidvi.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o dvidvi.o ../../../texk/dvidvi/dvidvi.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o dvidvi dvidvi.o
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o dvidvi dvidvi.o
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dvidvi'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dvidvi'
=== configuring in dviljk (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dviljk)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../texk/dviljk/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../texk/dviljk'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-pc-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for file... file
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for ar... ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for a working dd... /bin/dd
checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1
checking for mt... no
checking if : is a manifest tool... no
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc options needed to detect all undeclared functions... none needed
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking the archiver (ar) interface... ar
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable large file support... none needed
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking whether closedir returns void... no
checking for assert.h... yes
checking for float.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for pwd.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getwd... yes
checking for memcmp... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for mkstemp... yes
checking for mktemp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for size_t... yes
checking for int64_t... yes
checking for uint64_t... yes
checking whether isascii is declared... yes
checking for struct stat.st_mtim... yes
checking whether char is unsigned... no
checking size of long... 8
checking for rmdir... yes
checking for unlink... yes
checking for mkdtemp... yes
checking for mktemp... (cached) yes
configure: creating ./config.lt
config.lt: creating libtool
checking for pkg-config... pkg-config
checking if libkpathsea supports debugging... yes
checking for native WIN32 or MINGW32... no
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating win32/Makefile
config.status: creating c-auto.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
Making all in dviljk
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dviljk'
make all-recursive
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dviljk'
make[5]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dviljk'
depbase=`echo tfm.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/dviljk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT tfm.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o tfm.o ../../../texk/dviljk/tfm.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
rm -f libdvilj.a
ar cr libdvilj.a tfm.o
ranlib libdvilj.a
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/dviljk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -DLJ -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT dvilj-dvi2xx.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/dvilj-dvi2xx.Tpo -c -o dvilj-dvi2xx.o `test -f 'dvi2xx.c' || echo '../../../texk/dviljk/'`dvi2xx.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/dviljk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -DLJ2P -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT dvilj2p-dvi2xx.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/dvilj2p-dvi2xx.Tpo -c -o dvilj2p-dvi2xx.o `test -f 'dvi2xx.c' || echo '../../../texk/dviljk/'`dvi2xx.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/dviljk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -DLJ4 -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT dvilj4-dvi2xx.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/dvilj4-dvi2xx.Tpo -c -o dvilj4-dvi2xx.o `test -f 'dvi2xx.c' || echo '../../../texk/dviljk/'`dvi2xx.c
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/dviljk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -DLJ4 -DLJ4L -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT dvilj4l-dvi2xx.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/dvilj4l-dvi2xx.Tpo -c -o dvilj4l-dvi2xx.o `test -f 'dvi2xx.c' || echo '../../../texk/dviljk/'`dvi2xx.c
mv -f .deps/dvilj2p-dvi2xx.Tpo .deps/dvilj2p-dvi2xx.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o dvilj2p dvilj2p-dvi2xx.o libdvilj.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la
mv -f .deps/dvilj-dvi2xx.Tpo .deps/dvilj-dvi2xx.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o dvilj dvilj-dvi2xx.o libdvilj.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la
mv -f .deps/dvilj4l-dvi2xx.Tpo .deps/dvilj4l-dvi2xx.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o dvilj4l dvilj4l-dvi2xx.o libdvilj.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la
mv -f .deps/dvilj4-dvi2xx.Tpo .deps/dvilj4-dvi2xx.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o dvilj4 dvilj4-dvi2xx.o libdvilj.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/dvilj2p dvilj2p-dvi2xx.o libdvilj.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/dvilj dvilj-dvi2xx.o libdvilj.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/dvilj4l dvilj4l-dvi2xx.o libdvilj.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/dvilj4 dvilj4-dvi2xx.o libdvilj.a /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so
make[5]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dviljk'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dviljk'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dviljk'
=== configuring in dviout-util (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dviout-util)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../texk/dviout-util/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../texk/dviout-util'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-pc-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for file... file
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for ar... ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for a working dd... /bin/dd
checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1
checking for mt... no
checking if : is a manifest tool... no
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc options needed to detect all undeclared functions... none needed
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking the archiver (ar) interface... ar
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable large file support... none needed
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking whether closedir returns void... no
checking for assert.h... yes
checking for float.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for pwd.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getwd... yes
checking for memcmp... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for mkstemp... yes
checking for mktemp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for size_t... yes
checking for int64_t... yes
checking for uint64_t... yes
checking whether isascii is declared... yes
checking for struct stat.st_mtim... yes
configure: creating ./config.lt
config.lt: creating libtool
checking for pkg-config... pkg-config
checking if libkpathsea supports debugging... yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
Making all in dviout-util
make[3]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dviout-util'
make all-am
make[4]: Entering directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dviout-util'
depbase=`echo dvispc.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/dviout-util -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -DPTEXENC -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT dvispc.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o dvispc.o ../../../texk/dviout-util/dvispc.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo chkdvifont.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../texk/dviout-util -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk/ptexenc -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk -I/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/texk -DKPATHSEA -DPTEXENC -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -MT chkdvifont.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o chkdvifont.o ../../../texk/dviout-util/chkdvifont.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o chkdvifont chkdvifont.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la
/bin/sh ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=link x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o dvispc dvispc.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc/libptexenc.la /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/libkpathsea.la
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/chkdvifont chkdvifont.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so
libtool: link: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type -std=gnu17 -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z -Wl,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common -o .libs/dvispc dvispc.o /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/ptexenc/.libs/libptexenc.so /var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/kpathsea/.libs/libkpathsea.so
make[4]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dviout-util'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dviout-util'
=== configuring in dvipdfm-x (/var/pisi/texlive-bin-20250308-10/work/texlive-20250308-source/build/texk/dvipdfm-x)
make: running /bin/sh '../../../texk/dvipdfm-x/configure' '--disable-option-checking' '--prefix=/usr' '--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--localstatedir=/var' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--with-x' '--enable-ipc' '--disable-xindy' '--enable-shared' '--disable-luatex' '--disable-static' '--with-system-gd' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--disable-psutils' '--disable-t1utils' '--disable-dvisvgm' '--with-system-zlib' '--with-system-t1lib' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--with-system-libpng' '--with-system-ncurses' '--without-system-xpdf' '--with-system-zziplib' '--with-system-harfbuzz' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--disable-multiplatform' '--with-system-graphite2' '--with-system-freetype2' '--datarootdir=/usr/share' '--with-banner-add=/PisiLinux' '--disable-native-texlive-build' 'build_alias=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu' 'CC=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc' 'CFLAGS= -std=gnu17' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,--hash-style=gnu -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--sort-common' 'CXX=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-g++' 'CXXFLAGS=-mtune=generic -march=x86-64 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -g -fPIC' '--enable-largefile' '--disable-silent-rules' '--enable-cxx-runtime-hack=no' '--enable-libtool-hack=yes' '--enable-texlive-build' '--enable-autosp=yes' '--enable-axodraw2=yes' '--enable-devnag=yes' '--enable-lacheck=yes' '--enable-m-tx=yes' '--enable-pmx=yes' '--enable-ps2eps=yes' '--enable-texdoctk=yes' '--enable-tpic2pdftex=yes' '--enable-vlna=yes' '--with-clisp-runtime=system' '--enable-xml2pmx=yes' '--enable-xpdfopen=yes' '--enable-web2c=yes' '--enable-afm2pl=yes' '--enable-bibtex-x=yes' '--enable-chktex=yes' '--enable-cjkutils=yes' '--enable-detex=yes' '--enable-dtl=yes' '--enable-dvi2tty=yes' '--enable-dvidvi=yes' '--enable-dviljk=yes' '--enable-dviout-util=yes' '--enable-dvipdfm-x=yes' '--enable-dvipng=yes' '--enable-dvipos=yes' '--enable-dvipsk=yes' '--enable-gregorio=yes' '--enable-gsftopk=yes' '--enable-lcdf-typetools=yes' '--enable-makeindexk=yes' '--enable-makejvf=yes' '--enable-mendexk=yes' '--enable-musixtnt=yes' '--enable-ps2pk=yes' '--enable-seetexk=yes' '--enable-tex4htk=yes' '--enable-ttf2pk2=yes' '--enable-ttfdump=yes' '--enable-upmendex=yes' '--enable-xdvik=yes' '--enable-texlive=yes' '--with-system-icu' '--with-system-teckit=no' '--with-system-mpfi=no' '--with-system-mpfr=no' '--with-system-gmp=no' '--with-system-cairo=no' '--with-system-pixman=no' '--with-system-potrace=no' '--with-system-libpaper=no' '--with-system-luajit=no' '--with-system-ptexenc=no' '--with-system-kpathsea=no' '--cache-file=/dev/null' '--srcdir=../../../texk/dvipdfm-x'
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether sleep supports fractional seconds... yes
checking filesystem timestamp resolution... 0.01
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a race-free mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking xargs -n works... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking for gcc... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... gcc3
checking for stdio.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for wchar.h... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /bin/grep
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
checking for ld used by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 1572864
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to x86_64-pc-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert x86_64-pc-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for file... file
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for ar... ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for a working dd... /bin/dd
checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1
checking for mt... no
checking if : is a manifest tool... no
checking for dlfcn.h... yes
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc options needed to detect all undeclared functions... none needed
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking whether the compiler accepts prototypes... yes
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wimplicit -Wreturn-type
checking the archiver (ar) interface... ar
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc static flag -static works... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld -m elf_x86_64) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc option to enable large file support... none needed
checking for declarations of fseeko and ftello... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking whether closedir returns void... no
checking for assert.h... yes
checking for float.h... yes
checking for limits.h... yes
checking for pwd.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for getcwd... yes
checking for getwd... yes
checking for memcmp... yes
checking for memcpy... yes
checking for mkstemp... yes
checking for mktemp... yes
checking for strchr... yes
checking for strrchr... yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking for size_t... yes
checking for int64_t... yes
checking for uint64_t... yes
checking whether isascii is declared... yes
checking for struct stat.st_mtim... yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes
checking for inttypes.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/wait.h... yes
checking for working memcmp... yes
checking for open... yes
checking for close... yes
checking for getenv... yes
checking for basename... yes
checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... time.h
checking for struct tm.tm_zone... yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking for int32_t... yes
checking for uint32_t... yes
checking whether timezone is declared... yes
checking for struct tm.tm_gmtoff... yes
checking size of char... 1
checking size of short... 2
checking size of int... 4
checking size of long... 8
checking for library containing pow... -lm
configure: creating ./config.lt
config.lt: creating libtool
checking for pkg-config... pkg-config
checking if libkpathsea supports debugging... yes
checking if